Crushable

Crushable


Taylor Lautner’s People “Out and Proud” Cover is a Fake

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 10:39 AM PST


Despite this fairly realistic-looking picture of a People cover with werewolf Taylor Lautner ready to wave a rainbow flag, the magazine has assured the public the cover is fake, and his furry little heart still belongs to the ladies.

With the prevalence and ease of use of Photoshop, I wonder why fake covers don’t make the news more often. There’s so much potential for crazy rumors to start.

Angelina Jolie leaves Brad for Jen! The Duggars Admit They’re a Family of Five who Borrow the Neighbors Kids for Family Photos! I look forward to a new year full of The Onion-style faux tabloid headlines.

Related posts:

Post from: Crushable

Scrubs’ Turk and JD Take a Real Life BFF Vacation

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 09:58 AM PST

I love it when I find out actors are friends with their bestie cast mates in real life. I was a little suspicious when I read that Zack Braff and Donald Faison, aka the inseparable doctor duo Turk and JD were buddies off set, but now the public has proof,the two went on a buddy vacation.

So let’s pretend the last season (ok, the last three seasons) of Scrubs didn’t happen, and view their Hawaii vacation in that world. Because in that world it’s adorable.

The former co-stars were chilling together in Maui on Monday, and on Christmas day Donald tweeted, “Happy Holiday from me and my brother from another mother Zack Braff,” which is totally something Turk would say!

And if you really want to get neck deep in the Scrubs nostalgia, check out this video the two made of “Baby it’s Cold Outside.” I personally would prefer they just put out a remix of “Guy Love.”

Related posts:

Post from: Crushable

Sinead O’Connor Ends Her Fourth Marriage After Just 16 Days

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 07:59 AM PST

Just 17 days after sending out her tasteful wedding announcement, Sinead O’Connor has called it quits with her husband of 16 days, Barry Herridge. What facts about Sinead O’Connor’s vagina did this announcement include?

Not a lot, as it turns out. In a long and heartfelt message posted to her website today, she blamed various unnamed people close to her husband for making him feel shitty about his Internet courtship of, and subsequent marriage to, her:

From the moment myself and my husband got together not long ago, there was intense pressure placed upon him by certain people in his life, not to be involved with me. These were people who had never met me but had formed opinions of me based on what they read about ‘Sinead ‘O’Connor’ in the media etc.

She went on to say that rather than continue in this vein, she decided to set him free from their blessed union so as not to see him suffer:

Entitled as they are to their opinions about me many perhaps well deserved, there was no righteousness on anyone’s part to put my husband through what he was put through as a result of his desire to be with me and to marry me and as a result of his actually marrying me.

Within 3 hours of the ceremony being over the marriage was kyboshed by the behaviour of certain people in my husband’s life. And also by a bit of a wild ride I took us on looking for a bit of a smoke of weed for me wedding night as I don’t drink. My husband was enormously wounded and very badly effected by that experience and also by the attitude of those close to him toward our marriage.

It became apparent to me that if he were to stay with me he would be losing too much to bear. And that being with me was not going to serve him positively , career wise or any other wise. I saw his life leave him because of how people close to him reacted. And I can’t take anyone’s life. And a woman wants to be a joy to her husband. So.. U love someone? Set them free.

She then affirmed her love for the guy, and clarified that they had only lived together as husband and wife for seven of the sixteen days:

He is a wonderful man. I love him very much. I’m sorry I’m not a more regular woman. I truly believe though it is painful to admit, we made a mistake rushing into getting married, for altruistic reasons, and weren’t aware or prepared for the consequences on my husband’s life and the lives of those close to him. He has been terribly unhappy and I have therefore ended the marriage. I think he is too nice to do so. And too nice to trap.’

The marriage was 16 days. We lived together for 7 days only. Until Xmas eve. And we haven’t been awful to each other.

Considering how much she hates being lonely, one might think Sinead O’Connor would fight harder to keep the guy she netted with her siren song of a mating call. To hear her tell it, the problem was not how they felt about each other, but how his friends felt about it. Then again, considering the guy works as a counselor for people with addiction problems, it might not be the best move for him to publicly do things like going on a “wild ride” in search of marijuana for his bipolar wife. In any case, I send my condolences, and I hope Sinead finds someone else to tackle her “difficult brown” soon.

(Via The Daily Mail)

Related posts:

Post from: Crushable

Check Out Rihanna’s Trippy New Video For ‘You Da One’

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 07:05 AM PST

So Rihanna‘s music video for “You Da One” dropped today, and it’s a tall, sweet drink of nothing but 100% Rihanna. Unlike her cinematic video for “We Found Love,” this video does not tell a story, instead focusing on Rihanna’s ability to wear lots of cool clothes and writhe around while trippy projections play across her seemingly naked body. (Various sources say she was wearing a flesh colored body suit.)

As Rihanna songs go, it’s less repetitive and annoying than “We Found Love,” but this video also has less to distract from the music, which has always been the thinnest part of the Rihanna package. It was directed by Melina Matsoukas, who also directed the Barbadian pop princess’ sumptuous videos for “We Found Love” and “S&M,” making for a trilogy of sorts. Like all Rihanna videos, it showcases her ability to rock various kinds of off-the-runway fashions and make them look distinctly her own. Does this type of (relatively) stripped down approach work for her? What do you think?

(Via Entertainment Weekly)

Related posts:

Post from: Crushable

A Sad Christmas Story: The Obsbourne’s Family Dog Passed Away

Posted: 26 Dec 2011 12:49 PM PST


Sadly, this Christmas the Osbourne’s family chihuahua Martin died, damping their holiday spirit.

Yesterday Kelly Osbourne tweeted, “Today is a sad day in the Osbourne family house hold we lost R dog martin of 14 years. Devastated does not quite sum it up! #NotSoMerryXmas.”

The Osbourne family might not be the only ones saddened by the tiny pup’s passing; anyone who regularly watched The Osbournes would have seen the cutie on camera.

All I can picture are the bow wrapped bones and chew toys under their tree that will remain there not played with. It’s always sad to loose a beloved pet, and it seems especially sad when the loss occurs on Christmas.

Related posts:

Post from: Crushable

You have read this article with the title Crushable. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2011/12/crushable_27.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...