Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Ralph Fiennes’s scruffy, balding look: gross-sexy, or just terrible?

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 08:58 AM PDT

ralph_fiennes_theatre_01_wenn5711060

Did you know that Ralph Fiennes is back on the stage? This is nothing new, actually. Ralph is just one of those amazing actors who finds joy in mixing it up between theatre work and film work. He's currently starring in a London production of The Tempest - he's playing Prospero, which doesn't mean anything to me because I've somehow avoided this Shakespeare play my entire life. I'm assuming Prospero is the lead role, and I'm assuming this new look that Ralph is working is for the play.

Now, I like my men with some scruff. I like them a bit dirtied up, unshaven, with shaggy hair and a filthy mind. But this scruffy look on Ralph is supremely unappealing. WTF? I'm usually so hot for him. Even when he looks terrifying, even when he's covered in makeup and CGI, I still get hot for him. But somehow, a mangy beard and his receding hairline… it's just not doing anything for me. *sigh*

Hopefully, he'll get cleaned up after the show is over (it's done the end of October), in time to promote the hell out of Coriolanus. You want to see the trailer again, don't you? I know you do.

Ralph also has a part in a new BBC miniseries that is… just about to premiere, I think (correct me if I'm wrong, British people). It's called Page Eight, and the trailer makes it look funky (and not in a good way):

I love Bill Nighy, but… I don't know. Maybe it's just too complicated to be put into trailer form.

Last thing: Ralph is still scheduled to work on the new James Bond movie, and new details about the plot are emerging. Apparently, there's a rumor that this Bond film will be called Carte Blanche, and Ralph could possibly be playing a character that is, like, an Irish eco-terrorist…? Or he could be playing the main boss of the eco-terrorists (which sounds more likely). I think it's all about irresponsible waste disposal? You can read more theories and rumors here, at Screen Rant.

ralph_fiennes_theatre_02_wenn5711061

ralph_fiennes_theatre_05_wenn5711064

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Demi Lovato: “I’ve gained weight. Get over it.”

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 08:49 AM PDT

wenn3485193
Demi Lovato recently took to Twitter to address some comments after the VMAs that she had gained weight recently. She wroteI’ve gained weight. Get over it. That’s what happens when you get out of treatment for AN EATING DISORDER.” Then she deleted that (after #DemiLovato became a trending topic) and added another tweet that didn’t sound as defensive. She wrote “Guess what, I’m healthy and happy, and if you’re hating on my weight you obviously aren’t. :) #UNBROKEN” It must be frustrating to have people comment on your weight as a celebrity, but she could have ignored it. As it is, it sounded like it bothered her quite a bit. She told Seventeen in April that she doesn’t “let anyone's insecurities, emotions, or opinions bother me.” She’s admitted that she struggles with bulimia and with cutting.

wenn3485184
She looks great figure-wise and to me the issue is that her dress was too short and revealing and that her makeup was overdone. Her tatas were pushed up and hanging out and that dress was just fug. She’s looked cuter recently at other events. (See below) There’s something really smug about her look at the VMAs, but sometimes she looks much happier and relaxed on the red carpet.

The issue for Demi may have been that her ex Joe Jonas was there that night and she could have been anxious about it. Before Demi had her rehab stint for emotional issues she was dating Joe Jonas and touring with him and his band. Then they broke up, Joe started dating Ashley Greene and Demi was still touring with Joe and the guys. Demi freaked out and punched a backup dancer for some slight last December and got pulled off the tour and sent to rehab. She’s admitted that she was out of line and that she had a nervous breakdown, but she doesn’t blame Joe for it or anything. She told Elle last month “I wouldn't credit my meltdown to a guy. There was so much other stuff in my life.

wenn3485148
If Demi was nervous about seeing Joe though she didn’t seem to show it. She posed for photos with him at the VMAs and as Just Jared points out that wasn’t the first time they’ve run into each other at an industry function recently. So she seems to be handling it all pretty well. Except when she feels the need to defend herself. I get it, but the best way to deal is to ignore it, if possible. When I grew up we didn’t have twitter or cell phones though. Now it’s all about the chatter while some of us are still playing by the old rules. Do they even still apply? Not if you’re looking for press coverage or twitter feedback I guess.

All these photos are from July and August this year except for the last one, in the white dress with the side tail thing. That’s from August, 2010. I don’t see that much of a difference and she looks great now.
wenn3471253

wenn3464118

wenn3442394-1

August, 2010
wenn2965507

Matt Damon loves Gwyneth Paltrow: “She’s a really special actress”

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 08:18 AM PDT

goop22

Today is a very special day! Today is the day that CB finally allowed me to write about her boyfriend, Matt Damon. Usually, CB snaps up these Damon stories faster than Luciana gets knocked up. But not today! I think CB let me have this one because it involves Matt talking about Damn Gwyneth Paltrow, his (gulp) friend. Yes, everybody's favorite buddy/boyfriend/son-in-law, Mr. Normal and Grounded, is friends with Dame Goop, mistress of the humble-brag ("The Dalai Lama says my tofu is the best.").

Anyway, Matt and Gwyneth worked together years ago in The Talented Mr. Ripley. They were friends before that, of course, because Matt and Ben Affleck were stuck on each other as BFFs, and Ben and Gwyneth had been dating for a few years by then. Years passed, everybody got married to other people and they all became parents and now Gwyneth and Matt are working together again - in Soderbergh's Contagion. I really don't want to see Contagion - not because I'm scared that it could happen in real life (if it happens, it happens), but because I think the film will trigger my hypochondria. Even the trailer triggers it a little bit, and I'm sitting here feeling very itchy. Anyway, Matt still adores Gwyneth. And he'll make you nauseous when he describes her skills:

Matt Damon's past list of co-stars includes some of Hollywood's best, but Gwyneth Paltrow's work on the upcoming plague movie "Contagion" impressed the actor in a completely new way.

"I was reminded of just how amazing she is, she's a really special actress," Matt told Access Hollywood at the movie's junket on Sunday.

"More so than anybody I've ever worked with, she's got an ability to turn it on and off. Like she can just be talking about anything and then when they say, 'Rolling,' it's like she snaps, she just locks in, in a way that I don't understand, 'cause I can't do it," he explained. "I've worked with a lot of great actors and one thing that happens for me is that a great actor is so good that they pull me right in… that's how I feel when I do a scene with her, I'm instantly brought in because she takes me there."

Matt was happy to re-team with the actress he last co-starred with in "The Talented Mr. Ripley" in 1999, when they were both single and not yet parents.

"We were talked about kids a lot, it was nice to reconnect," he told Access. "We were very young when we made that movie… It feels like a lifetime ago."

Matt also joked during the interview that he has a gender picked out for Ben Affleck and Jen Garner's upcoming third baby.

"I really hope it's a boy," the actor joked. "No, I think that you always cross your fingers for a healthy kid… Everybody would settle for a very healthy, beautiful baby."

Speaking of beauty, the actor recently had to shave his head for the upcoming Neill Blomkamp sci-fi movie, "Elysium," a look that he's digging.

"I love it… I get to keep it until about Thanksgiving. That's when the movie ends," Matt said. "I'm actually really enjoying it. It's real easy, real low maintenance and that I like."

And despite a political call to action from filmmaker Michael Moore, Matt said he's staying in Hollywood and not heading to Washington D.C.

"I would never give up this great job that I have; I love making movies; it is way more fun than being a politician," he explained. "It's what I've spent my adult life doing and it's what I'm good at. It's what I like, so I'll hang here."

[From Access Hollywood]

Of course Matt is a pro. Of course he would never bad-mouth a costar. Of course he'll say that he likes Gwyneth, and openly praise her, as many celebrities do. That's the thing about Gwyneth - only celebrities like her, I think. Maybe because she's only nice to fellow celebrities?

Regarding the rest of his quotes - I think it's a little funny that he still gets questions about Ben Affleck, like they're still connected at the hip or something. I haven’t heard anything about Matt and Ben hanging out in a while - maybe because Matt is always working and Ben is always doing….? Something not involving his wife. And although I would love to see Matt Damon run for office (I really would), I kind of like that he shuts down the speculation immediately instead of flirting with the idea and leading everybody on.

(Yes, I'm slightly loonie for Matt - I just never get the chance to let my freak flag fly!)

goop31

goop41

goop12

fp_7667520_damon_matt_wik_02_07

Photos courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, Fame.

Miranda Lambert admits inappropriate attraction with then-married Blake Shelton

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 07:54 AM PDT

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

An interview with country singer Miranda Lambert aired on Dateline last night, but I’m finding the excerpt they released online released incredibly frustrating in that it cuts off right before Miranda explains whether she was cheating with then-married Blake Shelton (her current husband) when they first met back in September, 2005. Less than six months later, Blake and his first wife were divorced and he was seeing Miranda. So there were allegations of cheating at the time. Miranda nearly admits that’s what was going on, but then the clip, which is labeled “web only” on Dateline’s website, cuts off. So I don’t think the real interview has her full quotes, just this excerpt in which she sort-of admits that she knows what was going on between her and then-married Blake was wrong. People has some of her quotes below (the video is above), but again there’s no closure on them and I feel that they’re jumping to conclusions by saying she denied being a homewrecker.

Miranda Lambert may be a lot of things – but she’s not a homewrecker.

In a new interview with Hoda Kotb, which aired Monday night on Dateline, the country singer says she felt instant chemistry after meeting her now-husband Blake Shelton years ago while performing with him. Only, there was a slight problem.

“I knew he was married,” Lambert, 27, said during Monday’s interview. “I had seen their wedding picture in Country Weekly.” (Shelton, 35, was married to Kaynette Williams from 2003-2006).

“I knew better,” she continued, “like, this is off limits. My parents are private investigators for God’s sake. I’ve seen this my whole life – affairs. Of all people to know better, I know better than this.”

Nevertheless, the attraction between the two – who wed in May after dating since 2005 – was undeniable.

“I didn’t know what to do with it,” she said. “It was, like, my first duet with some other country star, and I didn’t know if it was just initial butterflies because of that.”

Continued Lambert: “I don’t know what it was. It was just this draw to each other.”

[From People]

I didn’t hear her deny being a homewrecker at all, that’s People’s interpretation of what she said. She just said she “knew better,” not that she didn’t do it. I’m going to leave it at that.

In a lighter clip, Miranda admits that she has problems with Blake’s incessant drunken Tweeting, and she calls herself a “Twittow.” It’s pretty damn funny. She says “We have come to Jesus about those [tweets] all the time. For a while I was a ‘Twittow,’ You are in love with Twitter and I’m your girlfriend on the side. He’ll delete it from his phone sometimes, because he realizes he needs help… He promised me, the last time he put it back on his phone after he deleted it that he was going to keep it under control… we haven’t seen each other in a while, so I haven’t been able [to check].” Well, at least he’s not cheating with another woman, right?

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

wenn2887716

wenn32062171

Photos are from 6/13/10 and 2/13/11. Credit: WENN

Beyonce is allegedly due in February, and “hoping for a boy”

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 07:36 AM PDT

fp_7798220_rij_2011_vma_set1_128_152

I know, I know - ANOTHER post devoted to the Beyonce-Jay-Z baby. Bey-beh? BeyZus baby? As you know, Beyonce announced her pregnancy at the VMAs. Some say it was a stunt queen move, some just thought she was happy and cute. And there were some who thought Beyonce's bump was padded, and that there is some kind of Bey-beh conspiracy afoot. In any case, there continues to be interesting news about Beyonce and Jay, and why not talk about it? So… Us Weekly claims that Beyonce is four months along, and Radar claims that her due date is February. Let me do the math! That makes some kind of sense. I think she's probably JUST past three months, which means her due date is likely end of February. Us Weekly also had this nice piece on how Jay-Z is beyond thrilled:

No wonder they’re still crazy in love! Sunday’s MTV Video Music Awards show was an unforgettable night for Jay-Z and wife Beyonce — who joyously confirmed her pregnancy onstage before a TV audience of millions. (Clutching her bump, the “Love on Top” singer announced that she was expecting just a couple hours before on the black carpet, with her rep confirming the news to Us as well; the Grammy winning superstar is about four months along, one source says.)

And backstage, the first-time parents-to-be were just as pumped up. With adjacent dressing rooms (Jay-Z, 41, shared his with pal and Watch the Throne partner Kanye West), “Jay was doting on her the whole time,” a witness tells Us Weekly.

And the rapper-mogul (real name: Shawn Carter) even cat-called his wife of three years!

Says the backstage source: “He yelled, ‘Mmm hmmm, Who’s that sexy lady walking down here?’ playing like he was flirting with her. It was so cute.”

The “Empire State of Mind” MC was also mindful of his love’s condition. “He was really taking care of her, asking her how she feels and helping her walk,” the source says. “It was so sweet to see him like that.”

Also taking care? Beyonce’s mom, Tina Knowles. “She was on top of EVERYTHING - getting Beyonce everything she needed… Between Jay and her mom, she was totally taken care of. Her mom was getting her everything she needed.”

The superstar couple’s famous friends got in on the baby joy, too.

“Kanye looked like the proud uncle!” adds the witness. And Beyonce’s “Telephone” duet partner Lady Gaga (dressed in male drag as “Jo Calderone) made frequent visits to the dressing room as well. “She kept coming over to rub Beyonce’s belly and say hello,” the witness explains, “And the security guards thought she was a guy at first and wouldn’t let her back! It was really funny.”

[From Us Weekly]

I've thought for a while that Jay was beyond ready to have a baby with Beyonce - he's been talking about "baby-making" being his top priority for years now. Radar also reports that Beyonce and Jay are "hoping for a boy" because of Solange's son Julez: "Of course having a little boy for Julez to play with would be ideal, so they have their fingers crossed… But both Beyonce and Jay are just so happy to be having a baby, they don't care what it is!" I don't understand? Do they think that Julez wouldn't have fun playing a baby girl cousin, he would only have fun with a boy cousin? That reasoning makes no sense. That being said, I bet they are hoping for a boy, just because a boy could get away with Jay's features, you know what I mean?

fp_7798225_rij_2011_vma_set1_133_1521

fp_7798212_rij_2011_vma_set1_120_152

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Angelina Jolie covers Vanity Fair’s October issue, talks about directing

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 07:27 AM PDT

jolie11

Would you like a giant closeup of Angelina Jolie's head? Why not?!? Jolie covers the October issue of Vanity Fair, and I'll admit to squealing a little when I saw that she had gotten a VF cover again. I believe this is her fourth Vanity Fair cover in six years. She deserves it, although historically, I find her interviews with the magazine a little hit-or-miss. I usually enjoy her Vogue interviews a lot more. Anyway, Angelina did the cover because she's promoting her feature film directorial debut with In the Land of Blood and Honey. The photos were done by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. VF has already released some highlights from the piece:

Despite recent reports, Angelina Jolie assures Vanity Fair contributing editor Rich Cohen that there is "no secret wedding" in the works for her and Pitt. "I'm not pregnant. I'm not adopting at the moment," the star tells Cohen.

"Brad thinks I'm going to be a nightmare," Jolie jokes, telling how directing her new movie, In the Land of Blood and Honey, has changed the way she will approach her acting career. "I had such a good experience he thinks I'm going to be impatient with directors, which I already am. I get impatient with people working on a film that have their head in their hands like it's the most complicated thing in the world."

"I've never felt more exposed. My whole career, I've hidden behind other people's words," Jolie tells Cohen of her screenwriting and feature directorial debut. "Now it's me talking. You feel ridiculous when you get something wrong."

"I had the flu," Jolie says of how she came to write the script. "I had to be quarantined from the children for two days. I was in the attic of a house in France. I was isolated, pacing. I don't watch TV and I wasn't reading anything. So I started writing. I went from the beginning to the end. I didn't know any other way." She says she then let Brad take the script to read on a trip: "He called and said, 'You know, honey, it's not that bad.'"

Jolie admits she did not initially intend to direct the film. "It was something I didn't trust out of my hands," she explains. "So by default I ended up putting myself in as director."

Of her decision to use all unknown actors from the region, she says, "It couldn't be anybody else. It's their story. It was important that they were willing to do it. If none of them were willing, I wouldn't have made it."

Jolie does elaborate on Brad's supportive role throughout the project. "He'd come in and say what he liked or what he didn't understand. Like any woman, I would listen to most of it and fight a few things. He's been so supportive. But it's hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don't think he's a fair judge." But she goes on to say that "people will judge for themselves. I think if you make a good movie people walk away arguing."

Before shooting, Jolie says, she sent the script to "reporters and writers, people of Serbian and Bosnian nationality who'd been through the war. I was gauging the accuracy…. If they said no, I wouldn't have done it."

[From Vanity Fair]

As I've said before, I'm worried about this movie. A lot. I don't know how "You know, honey, it's not that bad" becomes "Let's give Angelina $15 million to direct her own script." Now, I'm glad that Angelina is challenging herself as an artist, and I think it's cool that she wrote a script and followed through and all of that. I will also defend Angelina against the accusations that the storyline she wrote is somehow offensive to women in general or Bosnian women specifically. My concerns about the film are more superficial than that - I just wonder if the film is going to be any good. Like, will it be watchable? Or will it just be a movie star's ego up there on the screen?

jolievf1

Photos courtesy of Vanity Fair.

Did Lady Gaga copy an Annie Lennox performance from 1984?

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 07:00 AM PDT

wenn3485644

I know some of you were talking about this controversy yesterday in the Lady Gaga/Jo Calderone/VMA post, but I was going on too little sleep, and I totally missed it. Guess what people are accusing Lady Gaga of NOW? Ripping off another artist. SHOCK!! Only this time Gaga isn't ripping off Madonna or Bette Midler (or Christina Aguilera!). This time Gaga is being accused of ripping off an iconic 1984 Grammy performance by Annie Lennox/The Eurythmics.

Now, first of all - I was alive in 1984, but I was much too little to watch the Grammys. And while I have never heard of this performance before today, I have to say that if Kelly Bleedin' Osbourne can reference it within minutes, it's probably very well-known. That's right - Kelly O. was the one to point it out on Twitter:

kellyotweet

[From Kelly's Twitter]

The clip that she referenced (below) is of The Eurythmics' 1984 Grammy performance, in which Annie Lennox was dressed up in her drag kind gear, and she looked a bit like Elvis and Johnny Cash. Isn't it funny that when Gaga does the drag king thing, she just looks like a really busted, strung out Adam Goldberg? Here's the video from 1984:

*sigh*

I love Annie Lennox. So, so much. Amazing voice. And that song still sounds so fresh and amazing today, right? Okay, enough gushing. Once again, here's Gaga's performance from Sunday night:

I won't judge you for going back up to Annie Lennox and watching that performance over and over. Annie is amazing.

Now, as for the complaint that Gaga just jacked Annie's shtick… I don't know. Just because Gaga does the drag king thing, does that mean she's copying everybody who has done the drag king thing, forever and always. Of course I'm concerned about the very similar wiglets, and the similarly unfortunate sideburns (yikes). I think Gaga is a lot like Beyonce in these kinds of situations - both Bey and Gaga pay attention to what other artists do, what's new and what's iconic throughout pop music, and they both copy and rework. Madonna did too, come to think of it. Whatever.

wenn1176561

wenn3485537

wenn1176564

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Sandra Bullock & Louis are spending more time with Ryan Reynolds

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 06:58 AM PDT

fp_7803957_bullocksandra_swimparty_fp3_23_37

These are some new photos of Sandra Bullock and her son Louis. This kid… I love him. We don't get new photos of Louis very often, but that's okay. I prefer to only see him every couple of months. His amazing little face is worth it. He always looks so grumpy! And he's really aware of his surroundings too, watching the paparazzi with that little "Who do you think you're looking at?" face.

Anyway, Sandy and Louis are back in LA after spending months in London, where she filmed Gravity, that project that producers really wanted Angelina Jolie to do (something about a woman trapped in a space station). Apparently, Sandy and Ryan Reynolds are still spending time together - he was photographed on his Ducati yesterday, driving over to Sandra's house (you can see the photo of Ryan here):

To Sandy’s house he goes! Ryan Reynolds was all decked out in sexy motorcycle gear on Saturday as he rode his pricey Ducati to visit the Hollywood home of a very special pal: Sandra Bullock.

The actor, 34, and his Proposal costar, 47, have been joined at the hip lately — spending the weekend of Aug. 13 together in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, where Bullock’s dad has a home.

Joining the twosome for a hike in Grand Teton Park and other Wyoming adventures, of course, was Louis, Bullock’s adorable 19-month-old son. The recently divorced actor “loves spending time with Louis,” one insider tells Us Weekly.

But Louis stayed behind when his mommy and Reynolds had a two-hour, one-on-one dinner at Rendezvous Bistro the night of Aug. 13.

But don’t get the wrong idea, necessarily. “They were having fun,” one restaurant witness tells Us. “They acted like good friends.”

Still, though a second insider cautions the pals are “not romantic,” another adds: “He’s figuring out what he wants for himself relationship-wise.”

[From Us Weekly]

Yeah, I still think they're just friends, but maybe that's because I'm one the few people who doesn't even like the idea of them together. I also don't like the idea that Ryan is the one who needs to "figure out" what he wants, like THAT is why he and Sandra aren't together. Sandra has got her own junk going on too.

fp_7803585_bullocksandra_swimparty_fp3_03_37

fp_7803582_bullocksandra_swimparty_fp3_00_37

fp_7803956_bullocksandra_swimparty_fp3_22_37

fp_7803584_bullocksandra_swimparty_fp3_02_37

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Kim Kardashian’s single “Jam (Turn It Up)” has a greasy music video too

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 06:27 AM PDT

jam4

A while ago, Kim Kardashian recorded a song called "Jam (Turn It Up)" which was produced by The Dream. The single was… awful. Kim really has no discernable talent - she can' sing, she can't dance, she can't act. All she can do is jack her cat-face and push her ass out. Which brings me to the music video for the single. Now, I think Kim filmed the music video early this year - like, February. Gee, I wonder why this thing was buried for months? Oh, right. Here's the "teaser" clip of the music video:

Um, did we really need to see the ass shot of Kim crawling on the ground? Did her ass need to be so shiny?!? The camera came in so close, I felt like Kim's gynecologist (that poor bastard).

You know what I just realized? This is, like, my epiphany of the day: Kim Kardashian is not sexy in the least. You can dip her in a vat of baby oil, you can jack her cat-face with Botox and fillers, you can throw a mountain of makeup on her, you can put her in poorly-cut vinyl, but at the end of the day, Kim has the sex appeal of a wet noodle. Yikes.

In case you were just dying to hear the complete single:

jam3

jam1

jam2

Photos courtesy of Kim's Celebuzz site.

Dancing with the Stars Cast announced: interesting or same as always?

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 05:46 AM PDT

chaz
Whenever we report on Dancing With The Stars, people inevitably comment that there are no real stars involved. To me it doesn’t matter that it’s all has beens and never will-bes because their personalities come out on the show, and we’ve usually heard of at least some of them. Last season there was Kirstie Alley and she’s a minor television personality and cult spokesperson, and this season we have David Arquette, a minor movie personality and chronic oversharer. Other just-announced participants include transgender advocate and Cher’s son, Chaz Bono (as rumored), George Clooney’s ex, Elisabetta Canalis (also as rumored), acerbic legal analyst Nancy Grace, and former talkshow hostess Ricki Lake. It’s a decent group of people, and some of them are sure to bring it this season. Here’s more:

With its flair for a mix of athletes, reality stars, former stars and personalities, it looks like next season will not disappoint! Check out the new cast, according to ABC: Ricki Lake, 42, actress and talk show host; Ron Artest, 31, NBA star; Kristin Cavallari, 24, former star of Laguna Beach and The Hills, Chynna Phillips, 42, pop singer; David Arquette, 39, actor; Carson Kressley, 41, TV personality and style expert; Nancy Grace, 51, HLN host and legal commentator; J.R. Martinez, 28, Army vet and All My Children star; Hope Solo, U.S. soccer player; Rob Kardashian, 24, Keeping Up With the Kardashians star; Elisabetta Canalis, 32, Italian actress and George Clooney's ex-girlfriend; and Chaz Bono, 42, author and star of Becoming Chaz, son of Cher and Sonny Bono.

[From OK! Magazine]

We’ve seen Elisabetta Canalis try to dance and it’s not pretty. She’ll probably be out in a couple of weeks. Also, I could have sworn that Kristin Cavallari is the chick who is dating George Clooney now, but I always confuse her with Stacy Kiebler, who is his current piece (or she was a couple of weeks ago) and also participated on DWTS back in 2006. It almost doesn’t matter who we already know, though, because it’s usually the athletes who take home the mirror ball. I’m not as familiar with them.

Here are the official cast portraits, from ABC.

How much would you love to see Nancy Grace fall on her ass?
nancygrace

Kristin Cavallari’s makeup is ridiculous.
kristin

J.R. Martinez is an Iraq war veteran and soap actor and he sustained burns to his face in the line of duty. I’ve never heard of him, and he’s got an inspiring story.
martinez

I loved Carson Kressley on Queer Eye.
carson

Chynna Phillips needs to lay off the ‘tox.
chynna

Daivd Arquette should bring some laughs. He’ll probably wear some silly outfits.
david

And you know Elisabetta is going to be all about the T&A. She’ll probably be hanging out more than Pamela Anderson did.
elisabetta

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2011/08/celebitchy_30.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...