Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Gwyneth Paltrow speaks with her late father through his wedding ring

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 08:56 AM PDT

I have mixed feelings about this Gwyneth Paltrow story. I feel like The Sun (a British rag) is trying to make it seem like "Goop speaks to her father's spirit, isn't she CRAZY?" when in reality, I think she just misses her dad. Bruce Paltrow died 10 years ago, and Gwyneth consistently references him in interview after interview, and she even made her cookbook all about the lessons that Bruce gave her. Incidentally, I wonder why Gwyneth seems to negate her mother's influence in her life – Gwyneth rarely says anything about Blythe Danner. Anyway… Gwyneth seems to have given an exclusive interview to The Sun, which is sketchy because The Sun reported yesterday that Gwyneth is trying to start a bitch-fight with Kate Moss. Why the exclusive?

GWYNETH Paltrow says she chats to her late dad’s wedding ring — as it contains his spirit. The star claims she has been in regular contact with Bruce Paltrow since his death from throat cancer.

Gwyneth, 39, added in an emotional interview: “I always hold on to his wedding ring. I ask it questions, I feel like it keeps me safe. I really sense the energy of his soul, I don’t think that evaporates. I feel my dad, I still feel his love, I still speak to him and I still love him.”

TV and film director Bruce died in Rome in 2002 while celebrating his daughter’s 30th birthday.

Gwyneth, who won the best actress Oscar for Shakespeare In Love in 1998, blames his death at 58 on smoking. But she says it had a positive effect by turning her into a fitness freak.

She added: “Half the reason my life is good and has real, true value is that he died. I’d obviously rather have him alive, but he gave me so much in his death.”

Gwyneth now has a strict exercise and yoga regime, avoids carbs and sticks to a diet of grains, fruit and veg that matches her blood type.

When Bruce became ill she tried to get him on healthy food like gluten-free noodles — but he said it tasted like newspaper.

Her Coldplay star hubby Chris Martin dedicated a song to Bruce on his X&Y album in 2005.

In 2006 Gwyneth claimed the couple’s London home was haunted by 19th-century classical musician Adolphus White, who died there.

[From The Sun]

I don't think it's weird to speak to your late father's spirit. Am I alone in that? Eh. I'm not going to bash her for this. She likes to remember him, she likes to reflect, so just let her. I will say that in true Gwyneth fashion, she makes her father's death all about her. But that's a given. It's all about what his death taught HER, what she learned, how devastated she was and is. Once again, where's Blythe Danner in all of this? Where's Gwyneth's brother Jake? Is that a question only a peasant would ask?

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn3749083 wenn3769191 wenn3768520 wenn3768528

Victoria Beckham is an optimist, “which is why I love living in America”

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 08:27 AM PDT

Victoria Beckham finally made it into American Vogue! Alas, it is not a cover. But I'm sure Posh feels this is a step in the right direction. Today it's a lengthy feature about the success of her fashion lines, maybe in a year it will be a cover profile. I quite like the Craig McDean photo of Posh – she looks young! You can read the whole Vogue profile here – it's a really nice piece. Posh seems like a very level-headed woman who is doing what she loves. Here are some highlights:

Posh uses Tracy Anderson: She is perching her daughter, five-month-old Harper Seven Beckham, on one hip, but truth to tell there isn't much of a perch; Victoria retrieved her finely honed form after the birth of her fourth child (Harper joins her whimsically named brothers, Brooklyn Joseph, thirteen; Romeo James, nine; and Cruz David, seven) via a strenuous workout regimen with the fitness guru Tracy Anderson, to whom Gwyneth Paltrow introduced her. "I worked out a lot," says Victoria. "I ran a lot. I did it six days a week. I become quite obsessive when I get into something," she adds.

Her design evolution: "At first, I wanted clothes that people would associate with me," she says. "I was probably a little bit more self-conscious then—I was afraid to wear things that weren't super-supertight. In those days, I wore a lot of corsetry. That was a sign of my own insecurities. By season three or four, I started doing a lot more research about things that I didn't like. And I started challenging myself. Now that I feel more confident, creatively I feel more satisfied. It doesn't have to be tight. I love working with volume and draping away from the body." Her newly launched Victoria line allows for further experimentation. It is "easier, a little more relaxed," she explains. "It's the other half of my wardrobe."

She likes it streamlined: "I've always had to make the best of what I've got," she tells me. "I've never been a six-foot-tall, skinny model [she is five feet four], so therefore I want to create an illusion. People always think I'm taller than I am—not just because of the shoes I wear but because of the way I dress. It's all relatively streamlined."

They barely live at Beckingham Palace: Although the Beckhams have a sprawling neo-Georgian manse two hours' drive north in the Hertfordshire countryside (the British press facetiously refers to it as Beckingham Palace), Victoria and Harper have decamped to the Savoy. "It's too much time to be spending in the car," Victoria explains. "Four hours a day when I could be being productive!"

Skyping in her pajamas at her LA home: "That's the good thing about living in L.A.," she notes. "I'll work early in the morning and then I'll work late at night, but once England and New York go to bed, I have a little bit of time here. David and I make sure our schedules revolve around the kids. Because we are really focused on what we do workwise, it allows us to be balanced."

Winning a design award: In 2011, Victoria was nominated for the British Fashion Council's Designer Brand award (fellow nominees included Tom Ford, Stella McCartney, and Burberry)."When they read my name, I literally felt like my heart was going to jump out of my body," she tells me, adding that this accolade meant so much more to her than any of her music awards. "I'm so appreciative of my past. I respect all the girls and really enjoyed what I did then, but this is what I love to do. I didn't plan on getting up in front of the whole British fashion industry and not keeping my cool, but I was overwhelmed; I cried three times."

Not moving to Paris: The New Year has dawned, and I'm in Los Angeles to experience a slice of Victoria's Los Angeles life. Before Christmas, Victoria had no idea whether her family would be uprooted and moved to Paris, where David was being courted by the Paris Saint-Germain soccer team, or staying put in Los Angeles, which she loves. "I'm definitely a glass-is-always-half-full, not half-empty, kind of person," she says. "Which is why I love living in America." By the New Year, the decision had been made; the family will stay in Los Angeles. "It would have been fun for David to play in Europe again—he's not getting any younger," says Victoria. "And Paris would have been very exciting for me, career-wise, but we came to the conclusion that it's all about the children—they're the most important people here. Also, David came here to raise the profile of soccer in America; I'm really proud of him, but his job is not done yet."

Victoria is a committed soccer mom. "Other than Fashion Week, I've never missed anything," she says. "Someone once asked my son Cruz, 'When's your birthday?' and he told them, 'It's just after Fashion Week!'"

[From Vogue]

That Cruz story is particularly adorable, isn't it? The Vogue article is worth reading just for the description of Posh and Becks' amazing LA house. She describes how she decorated everything before David came to LA, and it's all pretty amazing.

Last thing – Posh cooks! Allegedly. Posh tweeted the photo below and claimed that she cooked all of that for her son's school's "International Food Day". Rii-ight.

Photos courtesy of Craig McDean/Vogue, Posh's Twitter and WENN.
posh1 posh2 wenn3755086 wenn5801447 wenn3755048

Katie Holmes rocks a fedora, awesome jeans for another dinner outing with Suri

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 07:54 AM PDT

Here are more photos of Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise's magical trip to New York City. I think this header photo might be my new favorite image of Katie Holmes, by the way. Maybe Katie isn't on drugs. Maybe she isn't being audited to the point of brain-hemorrhage. But she certainly has that "look" at times, doesn't she? Shall we even discuss Katie's outfit? As many of us have said many times, Katie does one thing really, really well: she picks out awesome jeans. I love this dark-wash pair. I would love to have a pair just like this. As for the old-school fedora, which seems comically oversized… I don't know. Katie is always trying to start "trends". We'll see if some C-list girls pick up on fedoras. I'm also including photos of Katie earlier on Wednesday, wearing skinny jeans and a rather awesome white sweater.

As for Suri… I want the paparazzi to not throw their flashes into her face so much. She's just a little girl. There's no need for the paps to try to get her photo that aggressively, just as there's no need for Katie (and Tom) to be so okay with it.

Yesterday, I covered their multiple photo ops from Tuesday, including Suri's pajama-clad trip to a fancy restaurant with her mother. Well, Katie took Suri out to dinner again last night, this time to Joanne, which is the restaurant owned by Lady Gaga's parents. This time Suri didn't wear her jammies. She did have a Hello Kitty bag full of kid-stuff, though! You can see more photos here, at The Mail.

Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News, WENN, Fame/Flynet.
75117PCN_Suri07 FFN_Holmes_Katie_MarquezFF_032112_8895712 FFN_Katie_Suri_Dinner_AAR_032112_8898055 75100PCN_Katie01 wenn3792177 wenn3792175

Is Rihanna secretly hooking up with Ashton Kutcher?

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 07:22 AM PDT

This can’t turn out well. But at least I feel fairly confident that if this story is true, and Rihanna has hooked up with Ashton Kutcher, she might possibly catch a few little reminders of their ill-fated time together, but I don’t see her getting all bruised up at Ashton’s hands. It’s rather sad that it takes a Chris Brown reference to make Ashton look good in comparison, right? Anyway, TMZ is reporting that Rihanna visited Ashton’s pad on the down low a night or two ago and didn’t leave until 4 AM. Sketchy?

Rihanna — and her security team — stopped by Ashton Kutcher’s swanky L.A. house for a little late night visit Wednesday.

According to the photographer, the “Birthday Cake” singer got to Ashton’s home right around midnight … and didn’t leave ’til roughly 4 AM.

As we previously reported, Justin Bieber recently checked out Ashton’s $10 million bachelor pad on his high-end real estate hunt … but we’re guessin’ Rihanna wasn’t there for an open house.

So far, no comment from Rihanna’s rep.

[From TMZ]

Well the one thing throwing me off here (besides the oddness of this potential coupling) is that RiRi brought her security team along for the joyride. Seems a little bit strange for a romantic interlude, so maybe she just went over to Ashton’s house to party. That’s probably the more likely explanation here.

In other Rihanna news, she covers the April issue of Women’s Fitness to discuss how much she likes getting naked because the practice was key to abandoning her body issues. Okay:

On tackling her body issues: “The more I got naked the more comfortable I felt. I just had to face my fear. You always find something wrong, you always find something you're uncomfortable with, and one thing turns into another and you get embarrassed and self-conscious about it. After a while, it was like, ‘What’s the worst that can happen?’ and I just started being a little more daring with it. It was just knowing my body is the way it is no matter what that helped me, knowing that it is what it is under clothes or outside of clothes. My way probably won't work for most people.”

On food temptations: “My favourite food right now is microwave butter popcorn. And when I’m in London I'm close to authentic Jamaican food, so I tend to eat that every day.”

Trainer Harley Pasternak on RiRi’s routine: “If you want to work out like Rihanna, train hard and often, but not long. Rihanna is really driven, there’s no need for me to motivate her. She trains for at least 25 minutes at a time, and she loves skater lunges, deadlifts and dumbbell work… Her least favourite exercise is running.”

[From Daily Mail]

Eh. I think that Rihanna probably still has as many issues with her body as anyone else, but she’s good at talking the talk. Of course, her body is bangin,’ and it seriously bothered me to learn that Rihanna’s own father told her she looked tubby last summer when she made public appearances in a bikini for Kadooment Day. RiRi subsequently dropped a few pounds before these December bikini shots. So yes, Rihanna lacks confidence in her body no matter what she says otherwise.

Now just because I can’t resist, here are a few photos from Rihanna’s Twitter page with her grandparents (at grandma’s birthday celebration) on 3/17. These pictures are really sweet.

Photos courtesy of WENN, Twitter, and Wemen’s Fitness

ririwf1 ririwf2 riritwit1 riritwit2 riritwit3 ririashton

Is Brad Pitt infatuated with “gorgeous” 21-year-old Jennifer Lawrence?

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 04:35 AM PDT

You know I think Jennifer Lawrence is hot stuff, right? The girl's got a bangin' body, she has a beautiful face, and she's truly talented. I would imagine that a lot of dudes (and some ladies) of varying ages are assessing J-Law's assets at this point. One of those dudes happens to be Brad Pitt. Allegedly! According to Star Magazine (yeah), Brad got a screener of The Hunger Games and now he's all about The J-Law. He's J-Law-obsessed. He wants to work with her. He's texting her. And now Angelina is all "OMG, now I have to worry about ANOTHER Jennifer?"

Angie is so jealous that Brad has been texting the 21-year-old actress and she told Brad to 'stop drooling' over her — do you agree with Angelina?

Brad Pitt has yet another Jennifer in his life but this time it's Jennifer Lawrence. A new report in Star claims that Brad became infatuated with Jennifer after seeing an advanced screening of The Hunger Games.

"He just flipped for her! Brad hasn't stopped talking about how gorgeous, poised and talented Jennifer is," an insider tells Star. "Brad is determined to find a project to collaborate on."

But the one person that can't stand listening to Brad's new obsession is his partner and mother of his six kids, Angelina Jolie!

"She warned him to act his age and stop drooling over a girl young enough to be his daughter. She even hit him with the jab, 'which Jennifer are you talking about?'"

But the big meltdown took place when Angie caught Brad texting Jennifer! They reportedly exchanged contact information at the Academy Awards.

"Angie absolutely freaked out," the source says. Angie left Brad and jetted off to Amsterdam for three days and even forbade Brad from going to the LA premiere!

[From Hollywood Life]

Ah, The Villainess Jolie strikes again! First she jabs. Then she warns. Then she melts down, and finally, she freaks out and "orders" Brad to do something or NOT do something. The Villainess is all about the tough love. No warmth. Only cold directives, issued with her villainess cackle. "It obeys The Leg or It gets the hose again!"

Seriously, though… I'm thinking Angelina would be up for a threesome? I could see Jolie being into J-Law too. Would J-Law do it? Probably not. She's got Nicolas Hoult! Lucky girl.

Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
wenn3752429 FFN_Lawrence_Jennifer_GGFF_032112_8895454 FFN_Lawrence_Jennifer_GGFF_032112_8895455 wenn5800786

Jonathan Cheban (KK’s BFF): “Let’s see where Jon Hamm is after Mad Men”

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 04:20 AM PDT

First of all, I'd just like to say that I'm not really enjoying some of the harsher commenter criticisms of Kim Kardashian lately. Yes, she's a talentless, cat-faced famewhore who desperately needs to STFU. But let's ease up on referring to her in really degrading terms, okay? Go ahead and yell at me for that. I'll wait.

OK, now I just sort of defended Kim, just like I sort-of defended her in yesterday's post, all about the endless give-and-take between Kim and Jon Hamm. Kim issued yet another comment about Jon's steady stream of "I hate stupidity in general, and Kim Kardashian specifically" comments. Go here to recap. The last we heard, Kim was basically saying that she and Jon Hamm are part of the same celebrity ecosystem and they need to learn to coexist and treat each other with respect. Which, now that I'm recapping, sounds ridiculous. Anyway, you know how Kim is BFFs with that Jonathan Cheban dude? Well, Cheban was sent out to do Kim's dirty work. And Cheban comes across like a world-class douchebag.

Guess Jonathan Cheban isn’t a Don Draper fan.

The reality star and Kim Kardashian’s best friend went off on Jon Hamm — who famously criticized Kardashian, 31, in a recent interview — during a chat with Us Weekly on Tuesday night.

“I think Jon Hamm needs to just shut up and stop being such a mad man!” the Spin Crowd star sniped at Ocean Drive magazine’s bash for cover star Nicole Richie at Vesper in Miami Beach, Florida. “He needs to mind his own business, because Kim works hard. They do different things –it’s a whole different world.”

Acclaimed Mad Men actor Hamm, 41, ranted to ELLE UK, “Whether it’s Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a f-cking idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture.” The Golden Globe winning hunk later said the comments weren’t “personal” — but they were, he insisted, “accurate.”

But Kardashian’s bestie Cheban argued that she is more famous than Hamm — and will be so for a long time.

“Put Jon Hamm in a mall, and more people will go up to the people working at the Burger King than they will to him,” he told Us. “Bring Kim to a mall and there will be a riot. They’re in two different businesses. Kim’s pop culture and what people like.”

Cheban’s not sure about Hamm’s staying power. “It’s a lot of work, and she’s here to stay. Let’s see where he is after Mad Men.”

Mad Men’s fifth season premieres this Sunday on AMC.

[From Us Weekly]

OMFG. "Let’s see where he is after Mad Men.” Are. You. Serious?!?!? You know where Jon Hamm is going to be after Mad Men, dips–t? He's going to be winning prestigious acting awards and working steadily for the next 30 years with some of the most talented people in Hollywood. You know where Kim Kardashian is going to be in 30 years? She'll be on her tenth sex tape at that point. She'll be a Trivial Pursuit question. A National Enquirer staple. An example that plastic surgeons will use to show women what they should NOT be doing. And where will Jonathan Cheban be? Latched on to his latest sugar mama, financing himself through various cons?

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet, WENN.
wenn3491760 wenn5813401 wenn3712801 FFN_Kardashian_Kim_CJNY_090211jpg_7827793

Has Rumer Willis lost weight so she can pursue her “modeling” career?

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 04:18 AM PDT

These are some photos of Rumer Willis from a few days ago in LA. Poor Rumer. I already had some sympathetic energy for her just because, but then when everything went down with Demi Moore and the Whip-its and all of that… I just wonder if Rumer isn't permanently screwed up by her parents. By most accounts, Rumer is a pretty well-adjusted girl, though. Maybe she had a normal childhood and it's just over the past few years that everything has gone crazy. Here's hoping. Anyway, a lot of sites have been discussing Rumer's weight loss as of late. We discussed it too, when it seemed like Rumer might have gotten her implants taken out, either that or she just lost weight in a dramatic fashion. Most of the weight loss reports have centered around "Rumer is not eating because of her mom's dramz." But The Mail claims it might be because of Rumer's "modeling" career:

She’s dropped a dramatic amount of weight lately, and many believe it was due to the stress of her mother’s divorce. However, it appears there could be another reason behind Rumer Willis’ rapidly shrinking frame – sources claim she’s close to inking a modelling deal.

A source tells Sydney’s Daily Telegraph that she might well soon be the face of Australian designer Charlie Brown’s newest collection. Brown’s spokesperson did not deny or confirm the reports.

She told the paper: ‘It’s too early to talk about next season’s campaign. Charlie does like to make a splash, though.’

The 23-year-old actress has certainly been looking the part of a fashionista lately. She’s dropped a serious amount of weight, and has been stepping out in chic, eclectic ensembles.

Demi Moore and Bruce Willis’ eldest child was spotted leaving The Writer’s Room bar in Hollywood in a cool leather ensemble. She paired a sassy black motorcycle jacket with an asymmetrical black dress and tan cowboy boots. Her bright auburn hair stood out starkly against her pale skin and dark clothing.

It was recently believed that her weight loss could be credited to the demise of her mother’s second marriage. Rumer has been on hand to offer her mother support. The 49-year-old actress’ health rapidly deteriorated following her split from Kutcher; she was rushed to hospital in January when she collapsed at a dinner party after inhaling nitrous oxide.

[From The Mail]

So is Rumer losing weight because of personal drama, or because she's trying to stay whippet-thin (ha) for her career as a model? Last year, Rumer got a gig as the "face" of Badgley Mischka, and while the images were pretty (for her), I don't think Rumer is really going to set the world on fire with her modeling skills, you know? Basically, I'm saying that I hope she eats something and finds a better way to deal with her family drama.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
FFN_Willis_Rumer_Thumbs42FF_032012_8895251 FFN_Willis_Rumer_Thumbs42FF_032012_8895252 FFN_Willis_Rumer_Thumbs42FF_032012_8895253 FFN_Willis_Rumer_Thumbs42FF_032012_8895255

Jennifer Aniston is spending a fortune refurbishing her new Bel Air mansion

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 04:15 AM PDT

The last time we discussed JustJen (Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux), it was last week's tabloid onslaught – all of the tabs seemed to claim that Justin and Jennifer were having some relationship problems, but everyone had a different idea about what the root of the problem was. Perhaps it was Justin's cozy "bidness" meeting with two women? Perhaps it was his ongoing friendship with his ex, Heidi Bivens? Perhaps it was Jennifer ignoring Justin's clean, modern style sensibilities as she began to transform their new Bel Air mansion into a 1970s shag-pad? Us Weekly has some evidence to back up that last one. Apparently, Aniston is sparing no expense for the refurbishment of their gigantic Bel Air mansion. And it really does seem like she's picking everything out:

Jennifer Aniston's future sure looks bright! A source tells Hot Stuff that during a March 5 visit to NYC, "Jen picked out $20,000 worth of lights" at B4 It Was Cool, a high-end vintage lighting store, for her new 8,5000-square-foot, $21 million mansion in Bel Air.

And just 10 days later in West Hollywood, she and beau Justin Theroux browsed specialty furniture at the exclusive Melrose Project. While the actress, 43, decides on décor, construction is under way on the house.

"It needs several months of work, both interior and exterior," says a source. Yet the move can't come soon enough for the star and Theroux, who have already outgrown their tiny Hollywood Hills rental.

"They're anxious to get out," says the insider. "Their puppy needs more space, and Jen has been worried that the dog's been messing up the place!"

[From Us Weekly, print edition]

On one side, I feel like whoever is paying for the house and the furnishings (Aniston) gets to decide on the style. On the other side, I don't really like Aniston's interior design sensibilities, and I would like to see her make a concerted effort to blend her darker, more "comfortable," 1970s-influenced style with Justin's cleaner, modern style. It doesn't have to be all of nothing, you know. Also: ten bucks says that those lighting fixtures were from the 1970s.

In other JustJen news, In Touch Weekly (via Jezebel) claims this week that Aniston is "so desperate" to be a mom that she's "mothering" Justin by "controlling his social life, fixing his hair, directing his career, and dictating his style." Basically, we're supposed to just blame Aniston for The Shane Warne-ing of Justin Theroux.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet, PR Photos, Pacific Coast News.
FFN_Wanderlust_PR_ERFF_021612_8779210 AES-061782 74833PCN_Aniston03 FFN_Aniston_Jennifer_INI_031012_8858380

OK Mag: The Jolie-Pitt kids are “all goofed up on sugar, cookies and Fanta”

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 04:14 AM PDT

Much like last week's Enquirer story, OK! Magazine decided to pull out their hair regarding the dietary issues of the Jolie-Pitt children. A lot of the stuff that was in last week's article is here: the kids love sugary treats, Brad tries to get the kids to eat healthy, and The Villainess Jolie merely pours more Cheetos and soda into her kids. Doughnuts for breakfast! Shiloh loves cookies! And Angelina is all about letting the kids play TOY guns! OMG.

Sugar binges, screaming tantrums, violent fights, and more — Brangelina's brood is so unruly, insiders say they're really worried about the kids' health and hygiene!

Any household with six children is sure to be hectic, but insiders say it's an absolute zoo with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's family. According to a new report in OK! magazine, the couples friends' say the kids — Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and Knox and Vivienne, 3 — are on the verge of a melt down!

"There's not much any of us can do but sit and watch," a pal says. "The kids are all goofed up on sugar and after Shiloh has five cookies in a row and Maddox downs his third orange Fanta, it's crazy hour. That's what we call it: Crazy Hour. Toys fly. Kids melt down into tantrums. There's fighting, it's just a zoo."

Angelina has called junk food the "family weakness" in the past, but that doesn't stop her from letting the kids eat whatever they want.

"The kids eat fast food every day, doughnuts for breakfast," a pal reveals. "Shiloh's a sugar addict, screaming when she's cut off."

Despite all the sugar, the pal says Angelina doesn't enforce teeth brushing. "Angelina does not insist the kids brush every day or wash hands before meals," the insider says. "They bathe whenever they want, which is not often. Brad's friends say that his kids smell like Johnny Depp."

The kids' safety is also a concern to friends. "The twins are in that stage where they put everything in their mouths," an insider reveals. "Brad and Angie don't always catch them and the worry is that one day they'll get something really toxic. On top of that, it's downright gross."

But most troubling is the violence! "Angelina lets the boys play with guns, rifles, though they are unloaded and some are just toys," the friend says. "Others are real and pricey antiques — they're the ones the boys use to pretend kill the staff."

Angelina isn't disturbed by the faux-violence. "Apparently, Angie actually thinks it's funny when her kids pretend to shoot people," the friend says. "She laughs out loud. A lot of people think she and Brad need to put a stop to it, but that's not likely to happen."

[From Hollywood Life]

Haha, "Brad's friends say that his kids smell like Johnny Depp." The worst thing ever! Considering Angelina always looks like she's recently bathed and Brad rarely looks clean, I'm guessing that the whole "unclean!" issue is something the kids learned from their dad. As for the junk food – well, I think Brad and Angelina definitely take shortcuts in the kids' diets. I kind of like how un-Goopy the whole thing is, but yes, the kids should probably be eating healthier. As for the playing with guns stuff… I don't know. That disturbs me, but we don't know what's really going on there. I don't like the speculation that these kids have issues with weaponry or anything.

The National Enquirer also has a story about Brad and Angelina's wedding plans, because… why not? This story has a twist, though – when Brad and Ellen DeGeneres were hanging out in New Orleans, Ellen was allegedly encouraging Brad to "abandon their pledge not to wed until gay marriage is legal." Ellen apparently told Brad, "You guys can get hitched AND still fight the good fight for marriage equality." And Brad agreed or something. Whatever. The Enquirer also says Brad is getting Botox in preparation for the wedding.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
FFN_Jolie_Angelina_sx_FF3_031212_8863704 FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8860254 FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8859856 FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8859781

John Edwards was a client of high-end Manhattan prostitution ring in 2007

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 04:14 AM PDT

Three weeks ago, a five-year investigation culminated in the arrest of "The Millionaire Madam," 44-year-old Anna Gristina, an Upper West Side soccer mom who ran a "million-dollar prostitution ring" out of her apartment. Gristina is currently in Rikers, having failed at every attempt to get bail – you can read more about what Gristina is accused of and her legal case here and here. Apparently, she was caught on tape "boasting" about her prostitution scheme. Also, some of her underage kids might have been employed by her in some capacity.

So now that the madam is in jail, some of her girls are speaking. One of the call girls has allegedly told investigators that John Edwards was one of her clients. Because… why not? Let's just drown in sleaze.

A call girl working for alleged “Millionaire Madam” Anna Gristina told investigators she was paid to have sex with former U.S. Sen. John Edwards when he was in New York raising money for his failed presidential bid, DNAinfo has learned. Edwards is the first big name to surface in connection to Gristina’s alleged prostitution scheme run out of an Upper East Side apartment. His lawyers were contacted by DNAinfo, but did not comment.

According to "On The Inside" sources, Edwards allegedly hooked up with one of Gristina's high-end hookers in 2007 when the dashing pol from North Carolina brought his then high-flying presidential campaign to the Big Apple. The one-night fling allegedly took place at an Upper East Side hotel suite and was arranged by an aide with help from a New Yorker familiar with Gristina's prostitution ring, sources said.

The prostitute claiming to have slept with Edwards provided a detailed, first-hand account of their encounter to investigators in the Manhattan District Attorney’s office in 2008 after they began probing Gristina's operation, sources said.

"Most of the women don't have any idea about the identities of the men they sleep with," a source explained. "How would they know a money man from Wall Street or the face of a lawyer or banker who shows up? But the face of the national politician?" the source rhetorically asked. "She knew."

Investigators found the woman credible, but never notified federal authorities, seeing no reason to involve the feds in a low-level local infraction, sources told DNAinfo. At the time, investigators were shocked at the allegation because Edwards was then considered the All-American persona. “On The Inside" sources said investigators were able to substantiate that Edwards was in New York on a fund-raising tour at the time of the alleged encounter.

Records show the Edwards campaign spent thousands of dollars for near-monthly stays at the Loews Hotels Regency at 540 Park Ave. on the Upper East Side in 2007, along with stays at several other Manhattan hotels including a Comfort Inn on West 39th Street. The Loews Hotels Regency is also where he reportedly met videographer Rielle Hunter, who bore Edwards a love child while his wife, Elizabeth, battled cancer.

No charges, however, were ever brought against Edwards because pay-for-play sex is difficult to prove.

Gristina's reputed "black book" client list allegedly contains powerful, wealthy, politically-connected and influential players, according to sources familiar with her estimated $15 million New York prostitution empire.

Sources told DNAinfo that the "Millionaire Madam's" list of patrons shelling out thousands of dollars for weekend getaways includes: a Middle Eastern sheik, an international billionaire financier, a nightclub impresario, dozens of Wall Street hedge fund and investment bankers, and a network of lawyers — all of which are burning up phone lines trying to find out if their names could surface.

[From DNA Info]

Sure, it's not like Edwards is currently in office or anything, but it's interesting to look at the timeline, isn't it? And the hooker actually went to the investigators and told them that Edwards was paying for sex – back in 2007! WHILE HE WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. Sleazy, sleazy, sleazy. And this would have been the same time-frame as Rielle Hunter’s pregnancy too. Ugh. I hope "Johnny" does end up going to jail for the federal charges he's fighting – and I hope Rielle doesn't end up knocked up again.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn1280407 wenn2003976 wenn5170162

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/03/celebitchy_22.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...