The Young, Black, and Fabulous

The Young, Black, and Fabulous


YBF KIDS: Tank's Daughter Zoey Babbs MODELS For Haute Headz

Posted: 11 Mar 2012 08:04 AM PDT

Tank's precious 4-year-old daughter, Zoey Babbs, recently did a photoshoot for Haute Headz.  See the pics inside...

Tank's daughter Zoey recently modeled for Haute Headz in promotion of the company’s Cameo Queen collection.

The collection is meant to bring boldness and elegance back to hair accessories.

Later on, Zoey's gorgeous mom, Zena, posed for a pic too.

BONUS:

TMZ reports that Bobbi Kristina Brown may change her name to "Kristina Houston."

Sources say Bobbi has made the decision with a sober mind and is in a "better place."

Folks says Bobbi wanted to do this before Whitney died but Whitney didn't want her to.

It makes sense to me.....

 

The Randomness:

1.  Deion Sanders LANDS his second reality show.  Story.

2.  Santonio Holmes' baby mama seeking more money/child support.  Story. 

 

Photos via Blackcelebkids.com/Jankula Image

Pretty And Fabulous: Happy 31st Birthday LeToya Luckett!

Posted: 11 Mar 2012 07:29 AM PDT

 

 

LeToya Luckett is 31-years old today! Have a cupcake with Ms. Luckett inside...

LeToya Luckett could have thrown in the towel after being booted from Destiny's Child...but she didn't.

With hardwork, talent and maybe a little LUCKett, the fab chick has gone on to record a number of her own hits.

She recently tweeted,

Such & such years ago 2day God blessed my mommy & daddy with ME!! Thank u Lord 4 giving me another year. U are my EVERYTHING!!!

 

Check out Letoya's Texas swagger in the gallery....

 

T.I. BASHES Azealia Banks For HATING ON Iggy Azalea + Azealia Calls T.I. "CORNY"

Posted: 11 Mar 2012 05:48 AM PDT

We told you earlier that Azealia Banks had beef with XXL for putting Iggy Azalea on its cover...and now T.I. is responding. Find out what T.I. said about Azealia hating on his artist and get Azealia's response inside.....

When you attack one of T.I.'s Hustle Gang artists....he comes out swinging!

During a recent interview with DJ Drama, Tip had a few words for Azealia Banks. 

 “Strategically if she really cares about a freshmen cover maybe she could hope that she’ll suck enough to get shelved and then next year when the freshmen cover comes back around, maybe she’ll still be a freshman."

He added,

“If you spend half of your day getting money and the other half of your day counting money, you ain’t got no time in your day to worry about nobody else.”

And Iggy proved she could defend herself saying,

“This is my day and it’s my achievement.  You have to work to have your own achievements, with all due respect. Instead of worrying about who else is on there, you should just be happy that I’m on there as a woman for women, and if you want to have your own achievement, work and have your own achievement. I can’t take what’s meant for you and you can’t take what’s meant for me.”

Not one to be silenced, Azealia responded on Twitter,

“Lol I NEVER needed the next nigga to sit up on a radio show with me and defend me,” tweeted Banks. “Furthermore, niggas r sitting up here trying to mask/defend what homegirl said. Fuck outta here.”

Come on T.I…. Niggas is not scared of u and whatever shit u got to say on some radio show. … LMFAOO how u a grown man commenting on what’s going on between two girls. Come on son. Stop it.”

And in an attempt to get the last word, Iggy responded to Azealia's tweet saying,

“I said my piece respectfully, something im entitled to do and now that i have, there is nothing else to say."

Watch the full interview here: DJ Drama introduces Iggy here: Part 3

You have read this article with the title The Young, Black, and Fabulous. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/03/the-young-black-and-fabulous_11.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...