Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Ali Landry explains why she didn’t have sex with her husband until marriage

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 09:27 AM PDT


Former Miss USA Ali Landry is promoting her new show, Hollywood Girls Night, in which she hangs out and has dinner and drinks with other female celebrities you sort-of recognize, like her co-host Allison Sweeney and guests either directly from “Dancing With The Stars” or that you’d expect to see on DWTS. I taped it and watched about 10 minutes before it bugged me and I switched it off. I’m also annoyed by other open-ended women’s talkshows like “The View” and “The Talk”. So it might be interesting if I gave it a chance.

In a new interview with Wendy Williams, Ali finally opens up about her two week marriage to Mario Lopez in 2004. She explained that she was able to confirm Lopez’s infidelity with the help of a friend who helped her tap his phone. (It sounds like she just set up a forward from Mario’s phone to Ali’s phone.) Ali said that Mario denied that he cheated, even after she had evidence and confronted him, and that she’s never talked to him since. In the wake of her painful quickie marriage, she then took some time to re-explore her Catholic faith. Ali met her super hot now second husband, director Alejandro Monteverde, at a theology study in L.A. She admitted to Wendy Williams that she didn’t have sex with Alejandro until they were married in 2006!

After six years of dating, Ali Landry’s marriage to Mario Lopez ended in a matter of weeks when she discovered he had cheated.

So when it came time to get serious with now-husband Alejandro Monteverde, the Hollywood Girls Night star, 38, had one rule – abstinence.

“Because of the situation I was in before, I was just treading lightly, and did not want to make any mistakes in this relationship,” Landry explains on an episode of The Wendy Williams Show airing Thursday. “We abstained from having sex until we got married.”

Having wed the director in 2006, Landry – now mom to daughter Estela, 4½, and son Marcelo, 5 months – says her experience with Lopez taught her to listen to her heart.

“I had heard something right before the wedding. He swore that it was not true, but I had that feeling in my gut,” she says. “All of my family was flying in – it was a destination wedding – and I really should have put the brakes on it at that point, but I was afraid.”

Her suspicions aroused, a friend of Landry’s offered up her phone-tapping skills.

“I was like, ‘I don’t want to tap a phone! I can’t believe I’m doing this.’ So she did, and right after the honeymoon I started getting phone calls from these girls,” she recalls. “I confronted him and he still – to this day – denied it and never apologized. It was horrible.”

Two weeks after the wedding, Landry filed for an annulment of her marriage, which was soon granted. Crushed, the actress found herself seeking solace in religion – which led her to Monteverde.

“I was so side-swiped by the whole thing … I never really got angry. I discovered a lot about myself and I’m a better woman because of it,” she notes. “I met my husband at a theology class in L.A. – who knew? He was the person I was meant to be with.”

[From People]

I wouldn’t be able to hold out that long, but it sounds like both of them were on the same page with their religious beliefs. Good for them. They’re so attractive and adorable together, and they look so much alike! Ali really dodged a bullet with Mario Lopez.

George Clooney just got arrested outside of the Sudanese embassy in DC

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 08:54 AM PDT

I was expecting to see the headline "George Clooney arrested" at some point in my life. But I always thought the headline would involve the words "prostitute" or "men's bathroom" or "sex game gone awry leading to unfortunate death of a young woman." Fortunately for all, George Clooney just got arrested for doing something awesome – he was with her father and a group of activists and Congressmen, all protesting outside the Sudanese embassy in Washington.

No, it wasn’t for a movie. Actor George Clooney, long a political activist, was arrested and handcuffed outside the Sudanese embassy in Washington for protesting the country’s blockage of food and aid as well as its treatment of its people.

Clooney’s father, journalist Nick Clooney, 78, was with him and was also arrested, as were Martin Luther King III, NAACP President Ben Jealous, Rep Jim McGovern (D-Mass.) and Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.) and former Rep. Tom Andrews (D-Mass.). They were taken away in a police van.

Speaking before the large crowd that gathered to watch the protest, Clooney said the group wanted “the (Sudanese) government in Khartoum to stop randomly killing its own innocent men, women and children. Stop raping them, and stop starving them.”

Because the embassy is private property, Clooney and colleagues knew that refusing to move would end in arrest. They were warned three times before police moved in to make the arrests.

The group held a sign that read “Sudan: Stop Weapons of Mass Starvation,” the Associated Press reported.

[From MSNBC]

An embassy isn't just "private property". An embassy is that country's sovereign soil. If the Sudanese ambassador (or attaché, or whomever) thought Clooney was on Sudanese soil, they could have arrested him and taken him into the embassy. Clooney and his group of do-gooders should be happy that they were taken into custody by the Metro police.

As for what happens next… I doubt Sudan will press charges (do they really want any more bad press?), but if Clooney does face charges, it will probably just be a misdemeanor and he'll pay a fine or something.

Here's MSNBC's video of the arrest – I love how the lady just starts riffing on all of Clooney's Hollywood friends.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
FFN_Clooney_George_WIK_031412_8871172 clooney FFN_Clooney_George_WIK_031312_8870263 FFN_Clooney_George_WIK_031312_8870261

Meryl Streep is a mega-bitch to her Connecticut neighbors, says one neighbor

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 08:16 AM PDT

Meryl Streep is riding high. She just scored her third Oscar (her first in more than two decades). Her advocacy for a Women's History Museum in Washington is gathering steam. She's one of the few actresses past a "certain age" who can carry a movie. She's gorgeous. She's happily married. And she always gets the best press. Well, not anymore. I think this is the first tabloid story I've ever read about Meryl, and it's just awful. The Enquirer spoke to one of Meryl's neighbors in Connecticut, and this lady absolutely LOATHES Meryl. Apparently, Meryl is just a terrible person, and a terrible neighbor. Do you believe that?

Meryl Streep's neighbors, in the small town of Salisbury, Connecticut, say Meryl's nickname should be "The Nasty Lady."

"We do call her the 'nasty lady' because it fits," said one person who lives near the 62-year-old star. "People see her on TV at the Academy Awards gushing about her latest Oscar, but she's two-faced when it comes to interacting with the locals here. She doesn't even want to know your name!"

"I went to grammar school with Meryl's daughter Grace, and we all thought it was really cool that her mom was famous. One day, after school, Meryl came on the playground to pick her up, but she was just mean to people! At first she wouldn't talk to the other moms. Than, when she did, she snapped at them. Sometimes the other kids would ask Grace, 'Why is your mom so mean"' And you could tell she didn't know what to say."

Meryl has also been criticized for not sharing her good fortune locally and making life difficult for her neighbors.

"She lives on a very big multi-million-dollar property in the area, but she doesn't give back," said the neighbor. "In fact, she angered the locals when she shut off a road in the middle of town to rebuild a dam in front of her house. It was closed off for a long time and people around here were angry. But she didn't care."

"Meryl won't even talk to people. You'll see her bike through town in a flowing dress and a straw hat. She even told the local postmaster that she would not accept any mail that was addressed to 'Meryl Streep' – she would only accept mail addressed to Meryl Gummer, her married name."

[From The Enquirer, print edition]

Isn't Meryl's real name "Mary Louise"? So wouldn't it be Mary Louise Gummer? As for the other stuff – well, I have no trouble believing that Meryl can whip out a bitchface faster than you can say "Mamma Mia," but I doubt she's really a horrible neighbor or that she refuses to talk to people. She just seems… normal. Like, if she's a bitch, she's bitchy in a normal way, like everybody else. But mostly I think Meryl is just pretty nice. Right?!?!?

Here are some new photos of Meryl and her husband Don Gummer at last night's Broadway premiere of Death of a Salesman (directed by Mike Nichols). I sometimes worry that Don is not interested in having his photo taken EVER.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
[gallery

Bobbi Kristina Brown doesn’t consider it incest to date her “adopted” brother

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 08:09 AM PDT


When I covered earlier details of this story yesterday, I mentioned that I have a brother and that’s why this creeps me out so much. I can’t imagine getting with my freaking brother in any way and I think I’d feel the same if he wasn’t my biological brother. It’s just – no way in hell. I talked to my brother yesterday and he was teasing me about this, which caused me to yell at him and cover my ears in horror. (Although he loves making me do that, he knows just what to say.)

So that’s an intro to this follow up about 19 year-old Bobbi Kristina Brown (some of you schooled me that I should call her “Krissi” as she goes by that, so I will). Krissi doesn’t consider it incestual in any way to date a dude she grew up with. Yesterday we heard that Krissi’s grandmother, the late Whitney Houston’s mom Cissy, was slamming Krissi’s new boyfriend, 22 year-old Nick Gordon, for taking advantage of her granddaughter at a vulnerable time. Cissy also called Krissi and Nick’s relationship “incestual,” but Krissi of course disagrees since Nick isn’t her actual brother. (Some of you mentioned the rumor that Nick is possibly Bobbi’s half brother, and was Whitney’s son with another man. I just hope that’s in no way true.) Here’s TMZ’s story on this. Oh and also, Krissi has been wearing a ring on her engagement finger, so she could be engaged.

Sources close to BK tell TMZ, the 19-year-old finally ‘fessed up to her close buddies … she and 22-year-old Nick Gordon are dating — ten years after Whitney unofficially adopted the boy because he was having problems at home.

TMZ broke the story … Bobbi’s grandma Cissy Houston saw the video we posted — showing Bobbi and Nick holding hands and kissing on a lunch run in Atlanta this week — and told a close friend, “What [Bobbi and Nick] are doing is incestuous.”

But Bobbi couldn’t care less — telling friends … she doesn’t give a damn about what Cissy thinks about her controversial relationship … and because Nick’s not her blood brother, she definitely doesn’t consider it incest.

As one source put it — Bobbi “can’t please everyone, so she is going to please herself by doing what she wants to do for once.”

As for the maybe engagement ring Bobbi was wearing — we’re told she’s been mum on what it means … but cryptically told friends, she and Nick ARE planning a trip to Vegas in the near future.

[From TMZ]

I just hope these kids aren’t stupid and impulsive enough to actually get married. And if they do, they should get a DNA test first but you know that’s not going to happen. At least they’re there for each other at a really sad time I guess. Krissi needs support from her family.

Krissi and Whitney are shown on 9-1-09. Credit: WENN.com

Enquirer: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s kids are “hooked on junk food”

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 06:57 AM PDT

Has it occurred to anyone else that Shiloh Jolie-Pitt has the same haircut as Michelle Williams? Because that just occurred to me when I saw that Angelina (or somebody) tamped down Shiloh's hair so it now looks like Michelle's pixie cut. Anyway, these are some newish photos – two sets, actually. One set is of Angelina, Shiloh and Zahara leaving their hotel in Amsterdam yesterday, and then the second set is of their arrival at LAX. Note the bears!!!!! The girls got some Dutch bears. Is that a thing in the Netherlands? Bears? I thought that was just a German thing. Basically, these gigantic bears are the new "gerbils". Whatever happened to those gerbils of doom, by the way? They were probably signed with CAA and now have a book deal. The gerbils are trying to "brand" themselves. And now it's the bears' turn. BEARS OF DOOM.

The Enquirer has a long story this week about Angelina and Brad's bad parenting style. Basically, they are the Anti-Goop. Remember when Gwyneth – Brad's ex! – said she'd "rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a can"? Well, Brad and Angelina would rather feed their kids processed junk food than force them to eat veggies.

Brad and Angelina are way too liberal in giving sweet treats to their kids.

"With their money and resources, you'd think their children would be eating like kings and queens," an insider told The Enquirer. "But they pride themselves on giving their kids a simple, normal upbringing – and that includes soft drinks, candy, cookies and everything sugary that children love. Their youngsters are hooked on junk food."

"Angie and Brad don't know how to say no to their kids. And with six of them screaming at once, it's just easier to give in than fight."

Brad recently admitted, "There's times like, 'We gotta get up. Get up! Here's your shoes. Drink this Coke. Drink it all. Right now!' Just so we could get 'em up and going."

The insider says: "Brad and Angie fight over the nutrition issue constantly," revealed the insider. "He sometimes cooks up organic vegetable and tofu stir-fries or big salads, but everyone – including Angie – turn their nose up at the healthy stuff. For all their fame and fortune, they face the same dilemmas as any stressed and overwhelmed parents."

[From The Enquirer, print edition]

Eh. Since I'm not a parent, do I not have the right to chime in? I was raised in a different era, and I was raised in the South by a Southern mother. Sweet tea was a staple of our household, and while I no longer drink it regularly, I do get a hankering for it a couple times a year. There was also a lot of fried food in our house, and a lot of sweets (my mom has a huge sweet tooth). I ended up not having much of a taste for pastries and the like (I love anything salty), probably because I outgrew it by being introduced to it early on. I don't know, though. I'm not the picture of extreme health today (I'm about average), but I don't think it's because of how I was raised. But when you think about what OUR parents' childhoods were like (back when pregnant women were smoking and drinking), I just don't see how this is some HUGE deal. Should the Jolie-Pitts eat better? Yes. Should the kids eat their veggies? Of course. But it's not a war crime to give your kids candy.

Photos courtesy of WENN and Fame/Flynet.
FFN_Jolie_Angelina_BJSTFF_031512_8877063 wenn3780921 wenn3780912 wenn3780918 FFN_Jolie_Angelina_BJSTFF_031512_8877067 FFN_Jolie_Angelina_BJSTFF_031512_8876977

Jennifer Lawrence in a Tom Ford LBD in Paris: gorgeous or not glam enough?

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 05:37 AM PDT

Here are some photos from the Paris premiere of The Hunger Games. Jennifer Lawrence didn't wear gold! Thank God. She wore gold dresses to both the LA and London premieres, and don't even yell at me. I know WHY she wore gold. But it still wasn't a great idea to wear two gold gowns back-to-back. It also wasn't a great idea to wear those particular gold gowns, just because neither of them were particularly flattering. So I'm glad to see J-Law in an LBD by Tom Ford. That's a zipper!! The whole exposed back thing – that's not piping. That's a zipper. Do you like it? I kind of do.

Since I know J-Law is putting herself out there like another Kirsten Stewart (another young actress fronting a major franchise), let me say that in these photos particularly, I'm reminded of K-Stew. I think it's Jennifer's bad posture. This dress begs to "worked". She's supposed to be showing off her back, and J-Law has a great figure, so why is slumped? I think she's uncomfortable in the dress. That's what it seems like from these photos. Also – I really dislike her hair here. To me, the look on her face is "I should rethink these sketchy bangs."

Oh, and here's Elizabeth Banks in Marc Jacobs. While I haven't loved every dress she's worn for this promotional trail, Banks has been doing a much better job than Jennifer Lawrence. Banks really gives a crap about fashion, and it shows. This dress is kind of amazing too.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn5810218 wenn5810220 wenn5810212 wenn5810221 wenn5810216 wenn5810224

Jennifer Lopez covers Vogue: “Of course I have good self-esteem”

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 05:09 AM PDT

As I previously mentioned, Jennifer Lopez is the April cover girl for Vogue Magazine. These are some of the selected shots from Mert & Marcus's photo shoot… while I like J.Lo in red, it becomes overkill. We get it, she's fiery. Enough. Try another color. You can read Jennifer's full Vogue interview here. Since I'm writing this very early in the morning, I can only admit to skimming the piece for highlights. Marc Anthony makes an appearance at the beginning of the interview, with the writer noting, "Lest you think it's all smiles for the cameras but war behind the scenes, the two spend the next hour huddled in her dressing room, still friends after all these months." Meaning that Jennifer kept the Vogue interviewer waiting for an hour while she flirted with her ex-husband. That's all you need to know, baby.

How J.Lo lives: The house, a classic white brick manse, is huge—nine bedrooms—and sprawls out from the center hall with two giant wings. The interior is echt J.Lo: luxe, modern, and sexy—dark floors, gray curtains and walls, pastel-colored furniture. Her assistant, Gilly, deposits me in Lopez's office and says, "Jennifer will be down shortly." I hear kids shrieking somewhere upstairs. Like Lopez herself, the office is both masculine and feminine. There are wood-paneled walls and wingback chairs, a killer sound system, and a fur throw draped over a sofa. There's a huge plaque (30 MILLION ALBUMS SOLD WORLD-WIDE); a ledge full of various film- and music-industry awards; and on her desk, nude shots of J.Lo for the advertising campaign for her forthcoming perfume, Glowing (the sample fragrance bottle actually lights up). A quick glance at the shelves reveals a taste for the classics (The Grapes of Wrath, Shakespeare); memoir (Arthur Miller's Timebends); and self-help (Lies at the Altar: The Truth About Great Marriages). On the glass coffee table there is a big, lush book on Pucci, which somehow seems perfect.

How she is with Casper: Despite the scary tattoos and shaved head, Smart was polite and very friendly. They are clearly besotted. Indeed, they cannot keep their hands off each other, and it is impossible not to notice just how happy Lopez is around him.

Benny Medina is the love of her life: "Puffy was like, 'You need Benny Medina!' " says Lopez. "So I brought him up to my hotel room and played him the first song I ever wrote, and he was like, 'OK, I'll manage you.' " Other than a two-year-long "estrangement" (her word) that ended when Lopez was seven months pregnant, the two have been thick as thieves ever since. Medina, who is gay, knows Lopez as well as anyone. When I ask Lopez if she thinks of him as her "gay husband," she laughs and says, "Yeah! I kinda do!" But then she gets more serious. "I just think of him as a real, creative soul mate. He's been the most consistent man in my life besides my dad. We love each other. People always ask about all the men I dated, and I am like, 'You know the Benny and Jennifer story? That's the real story here.' "

Her diva reputation, and where she was in 2005: "I had such a reputation," she says of that time. "And it was sad because I felt like it so didn't represent who I really was." But as she herself will attest, in some ways the negativity came from within. "I think of myself on that day at the studio on Long Island and how insecure I was about my own talent. I just never really gave myself any credit. And because of that, nobody else did either. You mirror what the world mirrors to you." She thanks Anthony for helping her believe in herself. "He always told me what a beautiful voice I have. He was like, 'It's in there; you just gotta let it out. It's a confidence thing with you.' Then all of a sudden one day I was like, I'm good at this!" Here she gets as worked up as I have ever seen her. "Oh, man! People are not giving me jobs because they feel sorry for me! I am an actress. I am a singer. I am a performer. That's what I do! Once I started giving myself a little credit, the whole world opened up."

J.Lo on tough love: "By nature I am not tough, believe it or not." Really? "No. I am a lover. And with my kids I am even softer. I realize with my son, I have to sometimes be tough, especially now when he's pushing boundaries. With my daughter, I can get a little stern with her and she pretty much will listen. But my son will just scream and yell and run. I'm like, Aaaaah, what do I do with this?!"

On Casper: She describes herself as a "mushy romantic." When I ask her what she can tell me about her boyfriend, she says, "Not much," and giggles. "He's adorable. But you already see that." He seems very loving and sweet, I say. "He is. He really is. He's a good egg. I don't want to talk about it too much. It's my private thing."

On Marc Anthony: "The men kind of drink beer and smoke cigarettes, and women kind of like . . . don't. But those things were not the issue so much. It became about something else. Without going into detail . . . it's just really, really sad. And look, we are still going through it, and it's emotional sometimes and difficult. We're still friends—and we're parents. But it's going to take time." She pauses. "It's tough. But for the most part, I feel very proud of the way we're handling it. I really do. We are doing the best we can for the kids. What you saw today, on Ellen, it's very dignified and trying to be above all the emotions and pain that come along with a divorce and a family breaking apart. This is grown-up stuff. It's real, serious, grown-up stuff."

Loving herself: Lopez leans forward and shows me a ring she has on her finger. Someone gave it to her right after her divorce as a reminder to "love myself first," she says. Indeed, it is a diamond band that spells out: I LOVE ME. "That may sound conceited, but it's not. If you don't love yourself, you can't love anybody else. And I think as women we really forget that. All we want is to be happy, to feel secure, to feel understood. But you can't look for somebody else to do that for you. You think about it. . . . Oh, yeah, of course I care about myself. Of course I have good self-esteem. But when you really take a good look, you are not treating yourself like someone who does. And when you let people treat you in a way that you don't want to be treated, it's not their fault. It's yours."

[Via Jonathan Van Meter/VOGUE]

Of course, I left out some choice comments by Benny Medina, many of which we already covered yesterday. I also left out a gem from Van Meter, who described his first impression of Marc Anthony, back in 2005. Apparently, Anthony was just standing around Jennifer's photo shoot, "drinking cans of beer and chain-smoking Newports." OMG. This explains so much! As for the interview… it was fine. Jennifer is getting better at self-editing, which helps when she's putting herself out there as a lovable nice-girl. I'm not a J.Lo hater, so I'm buying it.

Photos courtesy of Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/VOGUE, slideshow here.
vogue1 vogue3 vogue2

Julia Roberts poured on the charm with Diane Sawyer’s husband, and Diane is pissed

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 04:26 AM PDT

Did you guys get a chance to read the full Vanity Fair "interview" with Julia Roberts for the April issue? It sucked. Hard. We covered the first excerpts from the story here, and you can read the full cover story here at VF (but only if you have the VF app!). When I got my issue, I was kind of disgusted by what passes for a Vanity Fair cover story these days – VF is in the unique position to really do in-depth, expansive, interesting celebrity profiles of the crème de la crème of Hollywood. But instead of, oh, having Julia Roberts sit down with a talented celebrity journalist for a long-winded interview, the VF dude put Julia with her friend, director Mike Nichols, and she and Nichols just sat around for an hour, kissing each other's asses. Nichols hasn't even directed Julia in YEARS. To be fair to Julia, VF has been doing these weird, sycophantic, "let's send the celebrity's friend to fake-interview them" cover stories a lot lately – it's like they're afraid to have a real interviewer just ask a celebrity real questions.

Anyway, it seems that Julia's VF story pissed off someone else too – Mike Nichols' wife, Diane Sawyer. Diane versus Julia!!

Diane Sawyer is furious over Julia Roberts' shockingly intimate relationship with her husband, iconic director Mike Nichols. Julia flirted openly with the still-dashing 80-year-old director during a recent interview for Vanity Fair, calling Nichols a "father figure." Julia told Nichols, "You know, my father died when I was nine years old. Mike, I am so beholden to our relationship. You really are a father to me, and I'm so grateful to be in your love and good care all these years."

When Diane read that, she flipped out, revealed an insider. "Diane couldn't believe it," said the source. "She felt that Julia was really playing up to Mike, and it made her cringe. Yes, Julia and Mike have worked with each other and are friends, but they hardly have a father-daughter relationship. Diane thought Julia was really laying it on thick!"

Nichols directed Julia in "Closer" and "Charlie Wilson's War", in 2004 and 2007 respectively.

The source said: "Diane travels around the world for work, and she's away quite a bit so she guards her relationship with Mike like a hawk. She doesn't like anyone – much less Julia Roberts – trying to be overly familiar with her husband. She's fit to be tied!"

[From The Enquirer, print edition]

Now… do I believe this? Eh. I believe its essence. I believe that Julia was really pouring on the charm and yes, she was flirting with Nichols throughout the whole piece. She's JULIA!! That's who she is. She flirts with every man, married, single, gay, straight, whomever. She has to hold every man's attention. It’s her “thing”. Now, I think Diane Sawyer knows this about Julia. Diane and Mike Nichols are couple-friends with Julia and probably with Danny Moder too (God knows). Diane and Mike have come out to support several of Julia’s projects, and I believe that everybody gets along in a work-friendly kind of way. I don't see Diane as the type of woman to be super-pissed at Julia being Julia. But I bet Diane rolled her eyes at the VF story. And I'm surprised Mike Nichols didn't roll his eyes at that "father figure" line.

Photos courtesy of WENN, VF.
julia1 wenn2883371 wenn3555894 wenn3373000

Leo DiCaprio’s girlfriend hates that he doesn’t bathe or use deodorant

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 04:25 AM PDT

This story is funny on a few different levels. First of all, an A-list actor worth millions and millions of dollars has body odor and hygiene issues. That's just funny on its own. But then you have to add to that the whole idea that Leonardo DiCaprio's 22-year-old Victoria's Secret model girlfriend would TOTALLY dump him just because of his B.O. I mean… let's get real. Erin Heatherton is going to be supermodel now that she's with Leo. She's in the big leagues with Gisele and Bar now. She's gets to front major ad campaigns. Do you think she's going to let Leo's stank get in the way of that?

Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend is making a huge stink over his hygiene! Leo avoid underarm deodorant and daily showers in his bid to help save the planet – but his personal environment has completely turned off his gorgeous galpal, model Eric Heatherton, say sources.

Erin is nauseated by his abbreviated bathing schedule, not to mention the rancid recyclables that pile up at his house, according to insiders.

"Leo has let his love for the environment take over his whoel world, and it's killing his love life," a friend told The Enquirer. "He only showers a couple of days a week to conserve water, and he considers deodorant t be 'unnatural'."

Leo is also an avid recycler, but sources say he often misses the pickup days, and the rotting refuse results in a funky-smelling kitchen. Leo went "green" years ago, but his environmental obsession is giving Erin that sinking feeling. And that's bad news for Leo, because it's said he's finally ready to settle down.

"Erin loves him dearly, but she's starting to feel like Leo loves the environment more than her!" noted the friend. "Eric has warned him to clean up his act and his hygiene… if not, he may wind up chasing off the woman of his dreams."

[From The National Enquirer, print edition]

I don't know if Leo really eschews deodorant, but I've read various articles about certain deodorants being not only bad for the environment, but bad for your health too. Aren't their all-natural, environmentally-friendly deodorants, though? YEP. I'm sure that the stank still comes out, though, because if Leo isn't bathing on the regular, there's only so much that organic sandalwood deodorant can mask. This might also explain why Leo looks so greasy and skuzzy all the time – he actually IS greasy and skuzzy.

But Erin is still going to stick around. Until Leo dumps her. And orders another one from the catalog.

Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
FFN_Flynet_LeoTobey_082811_OMG_EXC_50491364 FFN_flynet_l_dicaprio_090711_oceanic_exc_50571436 wenn5808658 wenn3594369 wenn5750967

Is Michael Fassbender dating his ‘Shame’ costar Nicole Beharie?

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 04:19 AM PDT

So far, it seems like LaineyGossip is one of the few sites talking about this. Michael Fassbender might be dating his Shame costar Nicole Beharie? What the…? No, I'm not really shocked. She's his type – petite, dark-skinned, exotic beauty, full lips. That really is his type. All I've got is the dark-skinned part (GAH!). Anyway, if you go here, you can see the new photos of Michael and Nicole walking around New York yesterday (or sometime this week?). The photos in this post are of Michael and Nicole filming Shame last year – March 2011.

You know what else was happening in March 2011? Michael was dating Zoe Kravitz. I suspect Zoe and Fassy were living together in her NYC apartment too. So just how and when did Nicole couple-up, if that's what we're seeing? Is it one of those "we worked together a year ago and now we're dating" things? I never buy those things. I always think that the people were hooking up as they working together. So was Michael fooling around with Nicole while he was with Zoe? Eh. For what it's worth, I've never been completely sure that Michael and Zoe were as "couple-y" as was assumed. They spent months apart at various times, and I think they had a loose definition of their "relationship."

What do you need to know about Nicole? She's 27 years old. She's an up-and-coming actress who has begun to work steadily in film and television over the past few years – you can see her IMDB here. I think she's really beautiful, and she's one of those women who looks totally different depending on her makeup and hair situation. Considering this is the first time they've been photographed together in a casual situation, I don't know what to think about their relationship. Dating? Friends with benefits? True love? GAH. Oh, and over the past few months, there have been rumors and "sightings" of Fassy with an unnamed dark-skinned beauty – so maybe it's been going on for a while? There's also a report from London a few weeks ago that Michael and Nicole were loved up across the pond.

I'm not saying that Fassy hasn't broken my heart a little. He has. But if this is what he wants… *sob* I'm not going to blame Nicole for ridin' the Fassdong. God bless her, you know? Somebody's got to.

Photos courtesy of WENN, stills from ‘Shame’.
wenn3233234 shame2 shame1 wenn3233313 wenn3728140 wenn3233231

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/03/celebitchy_16.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...