Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Angelina Jolie: “I don’t think I know anybody who doesn’t hate Joseph Kony”

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 08:32 AM PDT

When Angelina Jolie was in New York City last week for the Women In the World Summit, various reporters asked her about the mega-viral Kony 2012 video and her thoughts on Ugandan war criminal Joseph Kony, leader of a Ugandan military group Lord’s Resistance Army. Jason Russell, the director of the viral video and co-founder of Invisible Children (a non-profit), has been name-checking Angelina in interviews and such. Here's what Angelina had to say on Thursday:

This is not the first time Angelina has said something about Kony – in a 2010 Nightline interview, Angelina said that if she was ever in a room with Kony, she would be tempted to "take him down""Joseph Kony… I hate him.”

Incidentally, while I think it's interesting/good that there's a movement to bring a war criminal to justice, there are parts of the Kony 2012 movement that seem bit sketchy – Jezebel had an analysis of Invisible Children's "dubious finances" and how they're actually going to disseminate the money raised from this wildly successful campaign.

While I was looking up stuff for this post, I found this video from Alex Jones who thinks Angelina should be arrested for war crimes because she thinks Joseph Kony should be arrested for war crimes. I just don't understand this mindset. Like, I understand why and how a person could be an advocate for non-violence, I understand how a person could want the US to not get militarily involved in far-flung conflicts around the world. But how do you get from there to "Angelina Jolie is a war criminal because she belongs to the Council on Foreign Relations"? I also don't care for the way Bill Gates is slandered in this video.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet and WENN.
FFN_JolieAngelina_WomenWorld_AAR_030812_8852116 wenn5807134 wenn3770066 FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8859989

Is Katy Perry dating Baptiste Giabiconi, the highest paid male model in the world?

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 08:28 AM PDT

Last week, Katy Perry was all about showing off her alternatingly hardcore, wacky, and butt-baring outfits at Paris Fashion Week. Now an odd little story has filtered out of the post-celebratory residue, and Katy is being “linked” to a French male model named Baptiste Giabiconi. Of course, he’s not just any model — he’s the most highly paid male model in the world. This story sounds a bit off to me and partially based upon the front row seating arrangement at the Chanel show, where Katy was stationed right next to Baptiste. Based upon catwalk photos from the show, they don’t seem terribly interested in each other, but the Mail thinks otherwise:

The ink is only just dry on her divorce papers but Katy Perry is clearly a girl who believes in moving forward as soon as possible. And if today’s reports are anything to go by, the pop star is doing just that with a sexy male model from France.

The Teenage Dream singer has been linked with Baptiste Giabiconi, who is the highest paid male model in the world. According to Celebzter.com, the pair met during Paris Fashion Week at the Chanel runaway show.

A source said: “He was sitting next to her at the show. Then we all had dinner the other night, they were holding hands and looking cozy, and now they are inseparable.”

Princess Kasia Al-Thani, a close friend of Baptiste, added that the 22-year-old hunk is “smitten” with Katy. She said: “Baptiste is an incredible model, musician, and humanitarian. He is a great guy and he’s totally smitten, and Katy is the perfect girl for him.”

The Sun also reported that the pair were spotted out last night outside a five-star hotel in the city and looked very cosy together.

And a source told the paper: “They were with a group of people, but they looked very much like a couple in love. He was never more than a foot away from her and they were very flirty. They made a very good-looking couple.”

Celebzter.com also reported that the pair were supposed to have a romantic dinner date just the two of them this week but there was a fire near her hotel.

The source added: “Baptiste ordered her the biggest bouquet of flowers and they could not deliver them, the florist Lachaume is also near the fires. He’s crushed.”

Baptiste has modelled for Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld, Roberto Cavalli and Giorgio Armani.

[From Daily Mail]

Outside the venue after the Chanel presentation, Katy had a little photo op with Baptiste and Karl Lagerfeld. Yes, Baptiste is very pretty, but I honestly don’t see anything resembling electrical sparks between the two of them. I mean, Katy seems much more interested in schmoozing with Karl than anything else in these photos.

Meanwhile, Katy’s father, Keith Hudson, would like the world to know that he doesn’t know a damn thing about Baptiste. However, he’d like to inform everyone that he’s still text-based BFFs with Russell Brand:

“There are no hard feelings towards Russell — I just received a text from him the other day in fact. He is a wonderful and smart guy,” Hudson said of British comic Brand, 36, who filed for divorce in late December after 14 months of marriage; the split will be finalized this June.

“Katy is doing well just now, ” her dad said. What went wrong with the oddball marriage? According to Keith, “Her career got really busy and she did not get to see that much of Russell — it was just one of those things.”

While in Paris, Perry was romantically linked to sexy male model Baptiste Giabiconi. So far, her dad’s in the dark about that rumor. “I don’t know anything about this male model guy,” he said. “She is healthy and happy now!”

[From Us Weekly]

I kind of doubt that Katy shares her father’s goodwill towards Russell in the aftermath of the divorce. In the past, she’s said that no one speaks for her, not even her family, so this is probably a case of Keith speaking out on his own again just because there’s a microphone in his face. It’s also mildly telling that Keith has never heard any mention of Baptiste. I also doubt that there’s anything going on between Katy and this dude besides the possibility of a quick fling. Baptiste just looks so vacant, but then again, maybe that’s exactly what Katy needs right now — a fling with a pretty, vacant male model.

Photos courtesy of WENN

wenn5805444 wenn3766772 wenn5805407 wenn5805408 wenn5805409 wenn3769014 wenn3769016

Bobbi Kristina talks to Oprah about her mom: “I can always feel her with me.”

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 08:11 AM PDT


Just reading some of these quotes from Bobbi Kristina on Oprah’s show honestly made me cry a little. I cannot imagine losing my mom like that and my heart goes out to her. Still, I do feel like it’s too soon for her to be giving interviews about her mom’s death. Oprah scored an interview with Whitney Houston’s 19 year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown. (Update: DListed has the video, and it’s below now.) From the little I could see on the video, Bobbi Kristina seems in good spirits. She finds a lot of comfort in her fond memories of her mom, and belief that she’s with her in spirit. Here’s some of what she said:

In her first interview since Whitney Houston’s death, daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown said she’s “doing as good as I possibly can” and recalled the tender last moments she shared with her superstar mother before her sudden death last month.

“She’s always with me,” said the 19-year-old, Houston’s only child and sole heir. “Her spirit is strong, it’s a strong spirit. I feel her pass through me all the time.”

“I can hear her voice in spirit talking to me, ‘Keep talking to me. I got you,’” says Brown. “She’s always with me. I can always feel her. I can always feel her with me. She always asked me,’Do you need me?’ And I caught myself, out of nowhere, I didn’t even know I said it, I said, ‘I’ll always need you.’ ”

Brown made the comments in a Sunday interview with Oprah Winfrey on Winfrey’s network, OWN, that also featured Pat Houston, the singer’s manager and sister-in-law, and Gary Houston, the brother of Whitney Houston.

Brown credited her family and God for helping her cope since her mother’s death on Feb. 11 at the age of 48.

“It comes in waves. One moment I can be happy and laughing, but then it comes over me. It’s my mom,” she said.

Houston, who had struggled with drugs and alcohol in the past but according to family had been apparently clean, was found in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif., on the eve of the Grammys. She was to attend a pre-Grammy party the night she died.

Brown said the night before her mother’s death, she asked Houston to spend the night with her.

“I slept in her arms all day, all night long,” said Brown, whose father is singer Bobby Brown.

Pat Houston said in the days before Houston died, the singer had not been abusing drugs, despite reports that she had been acting erratically.

[From Huffington Post, with additional quotes from People.com]

Bobbi Kristina also said that she just automatically wakes up at 5:00 am every day and starts praying for her mom. She said that she believes her mom turns on and off lights in the house. She added “I can still laugh. I can still sit there and I can still talk to her.” She also thinks that Whitney’s spirit told her that it was ok for her to “come home.”

As for the other interview on Oprah’s show last night, it’s worth noting that Pat Houston is not the sister-in-law who sold Whitney out to the National Enquirer years ago, nor is she the sister-in-law who was wasted out of her mind on Access Hollywood recently. Those two in-laws are on Bobby Brown’s side, predictably. Like the wasted sister-in-law we just heard from, Pat Houston seems to think there’s some kind of conspiracy surrounding Whitney’s death. She told Oprah she “didn’t know how” Whitney got in the tub where she was found dead. Pat didn’t say outright that Whitney was murdered, though, she just hinted that there was something fishy about it.

I’m glad to know that Bobbi is ok, and that she seems sober. She’s going to launch some kind of singing career, which she was reportedly aiming for prior to her mother’s death. She told Oprah “I have to carry on the legacy. We’re going to do the singing thing. Some acting, some dancing.” I just hope she has good people around her.

There’s also news that Bobbi Kristina wants to change her last name from “Brown” to “Houston,” probably more in memory of her mom than necessarily to cut ties with her dad. At least I hope that’s the case.

Update: Here’s the video, .

How I met Alan Slater, who has walked across the US for 7 months for cancer research

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 07:14 AM PDT


Have you ever had a Jerry Maguire moment in life when you realize that things need to change and that you’re the only one holding yourself back? I wanted to take a break from our regularly scheduled programming to tell the story of an inspirational guy I met yesterday. Just talking to him for an hour changed my perspective and got me thinking about what is meaningful. Admittedly he was British and hot, that definitely got me to pull over and pay attention. He has an amazing story, and it’s one I wanted to share here and maybe help his cause.

Alan Slater has been walking alone across the United States for the past seven months. I met him walking down the road in my state of Virginia, and he explained to me that he’s “almost done” with his trip from San Francisco to New York City, even though he has about another month to go. He walks about eight hours a day at around 3 miles an hour, covering roughly 25 miles a day. His website is AlanWalksAmerica.com, where he chronicles his journey and raises money for cancer research. (The entries are a few weeks behind as he updates them when he is able to get to a computer, and is trying to go in order. He does have a phone with him.) He does not take rides from anyone at all, and he didn’t let me drive him anywhere even before he knew I was a “journalist.” He does accept lodging from people and he said that he has been so touched by how kind and open everyone has been to him. He’s impressed with America and with how courteous and nice we are. He told me he’s had about three run-ins with “rude” people whom he wouldn’t want to meet again, but it didn’t sound like his safety has been threatened at all.

I took Alan out to eat at a local diner along his route. Alan, who turns 26 this week, explained that he finished his university degree in physical activity, exercise and health three years ago in the UK. He traveled around the world after college, trying to figure out what he wanted to do. He said that he was wary of getting in a rut and not stopping to examine his life or career path. After his grandfather was sick and passed away from cancer in February of last year, Alan decided to embark on a journey that would both raise money for cancer research and help push him out of his comfort zone. He compared it to an Aboriginal walkabout, adding that we all “need to be put on the other side of things and see it from another perspective.”

The first two months were incredibly hard for Alan. He felt understandably anxious when he first set out and he lost weight, was in physical pain and had to deal with blisters on his feet as he navigated the very barren west. Now, camping out on the side of the road and walking every day are routine to him. He said that he sees it as a job and that it’s taught him that anything is possible when you set your mind to it. He didn’t consider his journey extraordinary or inspirational at all, and the things he told me about what he’s learned along the way were both simple and profound. These are concepts I’ve read and thought of about countless times, but it meant so much more coming from someone who has lived it. I will remember meeting this guy for the rest of my life. Here’s some of what he told me about his journey and about what it meant to him.

Anyone can do this, it just takes getting past the anxiety at first…

Somehow when you picture adventures… like climbing Everest, you think every minute is going to be agony, you’re going to be in miserable.

In reality a lot of it is quite arduous and boring, not a lot happens all the time. Hence this is kind of like my job… it doesn’t seem like an adventure when you do it every day.

We all need to go on a walkabout in life and be put on the other of things and see it from another perspective.

There is this big fallacy that people are born with adventurous genes.

I really do believe everyone is just equal, and if you really want to go on an amazing adventure, just go for it.

Anything is possible these days, I’m just an average guy so if I can do it anyone can.

This trip has taught me to push in my anxiety and don’t be comfortable. It’s the same in life, with [going outside your comfort zone] comes freedom. I want to do something more rewarding than just accepting my lot in life. I want to keep pushing myself to find what makes me happy…

You can do anything, I truly believe, you have to just be persistent.

Alan said that when he reaches the end of the trip he’ll be returning to see his family in England. His journey honoring his grandfather has ultimately taught him how much his family and friends mean to him. He also joked that he’s looking forward to taking a nice bath and having a break from walking every day.

I hope that if I take away anything from meeting Alan it’s that we’re capable of great things in life, and that there’s no reason not to start our own journey toward our goals. You can learn more about Alan’s trip, and help out his cause of cancer research on AlanWalksAmerica.com. (Note that donations are in British pounds, which are roughly 1.6 US dollars.)

Madonna complains about being a single mother “It’s a challenge juggling everything”

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 05:53 AM PDT


Back in 2009, Madonna’s former chef and house manager spoke on the record to the National Enquirer, claiming that Madonna spent “maybe half an hour with the kids” a day. Eric Ienco shared details of Madonna’s daily schedule, which began with “two hours of yoga” followed by “two [additional] hours of Pilates and exercise.” After that Madonna would check her e-mail and conduct business, during which time the kids were not allowed to disturb her at all. In response to that story I wrote that it seemed pretty reasonable for Madonna to carve out eight hours a day for herself working from home, and that she just exercised half the time as part of her “work.”

It’s also well established that Madonna has nannies for her now four children, probably several on duty at a time. In 2007 Madonna’s former nanny was shopping a tell-all, which never went anywhere as far as I can tell. Then in 2009 another nanny either left or was fired and posted some unflattering entries on Facebook thought to refer to Madonna. And here are photos from 2011 of two different nannies with Madonna’s youngest children.

That’s all preface to this story of Madonna complaining about how hard it is to be a single mother, as if she has any inkling of what that translates to for average moms.

Her headaches over Lourdes, 15, Rocco, 12, David, six, and Mercy, five, are just the same as any divorcee holding down a job, according to the multi-millionairess.

And Madonna, 53, blasted critics of her parenting skills — fuming: “Everybody has something to say about the way I live my life.

“At the end of the day I’m doing my best. If people don’t like it, then that’s really their problem.”

Madonna said four years after her divorce from 43-year-old Brit film director Ritchie: “Sometimes I cope with it very well, sometimes it’s a struggle.”

The star has used her experiences as a lone parent as an inspiration for some of the tracks on her forthcoming album, MDNA.

Discussing song I Don’t Give A, she explained: “It’s about the life of a single mother.

“It’s a challenge juggling everything — multi-tasking is my middle name. I try to express that.”…

But the song is also a clear broadside at Ritchie — Rocco’s dad. The lyrics include “I tried to be a good girl, I tried to be your wife”, and describe how she was “trying to be all you expected of me”.

And if that wasn’t explicit enough, she also raps about the “life of an ex-wife”, having “no time”, “doing ten things at once”, “custody” and “pre-nups”…

Speaking to The Sun from her New York apartment — while taking a break from son David’s French homework — she said: “I hope I’m a role model. I hope I give other girls a voice, women a voice, other women someone to look up to and admire. I keep rolling with the punches and trying to have integrity.

“And I hope I inspire women and give them strength to deal with life no matter what comes their way.”

[From The Sun]

Oh Madonna. She might be inspiring to other women if her boyfriend wasn’t less than half her age, if she wasn’t injecting and nipping and tucking until she turned out looking like a puppet, and if she didn’t dance around in her underwear in her last music video while faux breastfeeding a baby doll.

I get that Madonna isn’t entirely isolated from heartbreak and struggle because she has over half a billion dollars. Money doesn’t solve everything. It’s just that she certainly is insulated from the concerns that the rest of us have just trying to get by. It’s sounds so disingenuous when she claims that she struggles as a single mom and wants to serve as some kind of role model. That’s Madonna, oblivious as always.

These photos of Madonna with David and Mercy are from August, 2010 when she was directing WE. Credit: PCNPhotos. David is shown with a nanny in 2011. Madonna also shown with David in 2009 (camel coat) and at the WE premiere on 1-23-12. Credit: WENN.com

Jennifer Westfeldt, child-free with Jon Hamm: “We have a pretty great life together”

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 05:48 AM PDT

You know I'm not crazy about Jon Hamm's girlfriend of 14 years, Jennifer Westfeldt. Perhaps part of it is jealousy – she's enjoyed The Hamm for 14 years, for God's sake. Share the wealth, woman! While I'll admit that seeing her hang on The Hamm on every red carpet does bring out my green-eyed monster, I have to say… that's not the only reason she bugs me. Her face is just crazy to me! Look at the header photo – a formal portrait taken for The New York Times. You can't tell me that's natural – she's got a Kardashian-style kat-face. And you've seen her speak too? The way she can barely move her face? I swear, it's worse than Nicole Kidman. But… I'm determined to be nicer to her, because I know Westfeldt has fans and I know my jealousy is causing some bias. So Jennifer has a new interview in the NYTyou can read the full piece here. She talks openly about the issues of friendship and parenthood, the ideas behind her new film (which she wrote, directed and produced), Friends with Kids:

Having friends with kids: "Best intentions aside," she says, having kids "always changes your friendship, at least that first year or so in a way that I think is painful for both of you."

On being 42 years old and child-free: "I've thought about this a lot lately. I never thought I'd be this age and not have kids. But my life has also gone in a million ways I never anticipated." She continued: "I kept feeling like I'd wake up with absolute clarity, and I haven't. And we have a pretty great life together. The chance that we'll regret it doesn't seem like a compelling enough reason to do it. I may wake up tomorrow with that lighting bolt, and I'll have to scramble to make it happen. You were wondering how we make it work. One way is we're really mobile. No one's had to give up an opportunity they really wanted."

Jon Hamm on Jennifer: "The part of all that that I think people really don't get is the superhuman physical, mental and emotional energy it takes to do this [film]." Especially on such a small budget. He has his suspicions about why Westfeldt still has to fight so hard: "People are going to be naturally predisposed to dislike sisters who are doing it for themselves. And it's crazy, and it's not just men; it's very often other women." As he spoke, he warmed to the subject. "There seems to be this expectation of: 'Hold on, lady. You just stay in your place. Don't try to reach for too much.' "

[From The New York Times]

Once again, "Jon Hamm: Feminist" comes out. I can't believe he actually uttered the line "sisters who are doing it for themselves." He's such a child of the 1970s. Anyway… maybe he's right. The Hamm has shamed me a bit. It's great that Westfeldt fought so hard to make the movie she wanted to make, and there should be more women screenwriters, directors and producers. Still… if we're going to have the feminist argument, can we talk about what she's doing to her face and what that says about her specifically and women in general? Or do we just chalk that up to "personal preference, her choice"?

Header courtesy of Peter Yang/NYT, additional photos by Fame/Flynet.
JW1 FFN_FriendsWithKids_Arrivals_RAM_030512_8843302 FFN_FriendsWithKids_Arrivals_RAM_030512_8843077 FFN_FriendsWithKids_Arrivals_RAM_030512_8842641

LeAnn Rimes canceled Ohio concert due to flu, but she still didn’t get off Twitter

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 05:17 AM PDT

Here are some new photos of LeAnn Rimes arriving at LAX. She cancelled one of her concerts, y'all. Because she's SICK. She was supposed to perform in Springfield, Ohio, but canceled at the very last minute. An announcement was made that LeAnn was "gravely ill" and that she had been taken to the hospital. Of course, that didn't stop LeAnn from tweet-whining incessantly about how horrible she felt. You know what I do when I'm sick? Like, sick to the point of hospitalization? I don't f–king tweet about it. Before the cancellation, LeAnn wrote stuff like "Slightly terrified to walk on stage tonight. The flu & performing DO NOT mix well." Then yesterday, LeAnn was still complaining on Twitter, "I honestly have to get off here for the day. Too much hate for a Sunday & I have myself to get stronger & my family to take care of. Xoxo… are you kidding….. I’m done! I’m sick and living on ginger ail. Sick people are sick themselves."

Incidentally, about two months ago, I got that Norovirus that has been going around everywhere. I felt so rough, I probably should have gone to the hospital. I have never been that violently ill before, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I'm guessing that LeAnn had something like that… if she was really sick. I mean, she canceled, and I suppose she wouldn't have canceled unless she was really worried about performing while sick. But I'm just saying… when you really feel like hell, you don't tweet about it for hours.

Here's hoping LeAnn feels better soon so we can enjoy her endless famewhore game!

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
FFN_RimesLeAnn_LAX_BJJFF_031112_8859468 FFN_RimesLeAnn_LAX_BJJFF_031112_8859470 FFN_RimesLeAnn_LAX_BJJFF_031112_8859476 FFN_RimesLeAnn_LAX_BJJFF_031112_8859472 FFN_RimesLeAnn_LAX_BJJFF_031112_8859478

Angelina Jolie takes Pax, Vivienne and Zahara out in New Orleans

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 04:29 AM PDT

Here are some photos of Angelina Jolie out and about in New Orleans with three of her children. It's a different mix of kids than usual – Pax, Zahara and Vivienne. Angelina took the three kids out to do some shopping hours after the Make It Right gala on Saturday night. Since so many people bitched and moaned about last week's post regarding Shiloh, Maddox and Zahara's outing with Jacques the bulldog, I'm going to do the EXACT SAME THING. Random thoughts in bullet points, y'all.

*First of all, Angelina's blouse/poncho thing is either really, really unflattering and oversized OR she's pregnant. I understand wearing loose, comfortable clothes in your downtime (or any time), but really, Angie? A giant black poncho?

*No Jacques the bulldog! Booooo.

*Pax is starting to remind me of this classmate of mine in college. This classmate was like the Vietnamese Mick Jagger. I think it's Pax's shaggy, Jagger-esque haircut. And the fact that Pax has moves like Jagger. If Jagger was performing a one-man review of West Side Story. *snaps fingers* When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way!!! GAAAH!!!!

*I just love how Zahara pulls together an outfit. Pale pink sundress, red shoes, and then she goes with the red theme by putting a red flower in her hair. GORGE!

*Vivienne is too cute with her little red shoes too. And she's finally gotten out of that stage where she looks like she's going to cry all the time.

*Does Zahara have blue ribbons done into her braids? That's cute. Keep that in mind for spring and summer looks, ladies. Zahara is ahead of the curve.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8859993 FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8859790 FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8859791 FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8860239 FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8859855 FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8859794 FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8859840 FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8859786 FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8859784

Tom Cruise may star with Beyonce in the ‘A Star is Born’ remake: terrible idea?

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 04:20 AM PDT

Even though Rock of Ages won’t hit theaters until June 15, the Hollywood powers that be have decided that the world will not soon tire of watching Tom Cruise work it as a has-been rock star. In fact, the gloriously painful trailer and images of Tom rocking out on a balcony have been caused so much buzz that filmmakers on the upcoming A Star is Born remake are trying to recruit Tom for the male lead in a revamped story of the love affair between a young musical ingenue and a washed-up rock star. Presumably, Cruise would be the Kris Kristofferson to Beyonce’s Barbra Stresand. Sounds like a total nightmare, right? It could totally happen:

EXCLUSIVE: Tom Cruise is talking to Clint Eastwood about joining Beyonce in A Star Is Born, the Warner Bros remake. This comes after Cruise morphed into an Axl Rose-like 80s rock icon in Rock of Ages, so he’d be able to handle the singing part of that comes with playing an over the hill musician who helps launch the star of an ingenue he falls in love with and who watches him slide while her star soars. We have no idea if Cruise will say yes, or if the schedules will mesh since he's just beginning shooting on the Joseph Kosinski-directed Oblivion, followed by the Doug Liman-directed All You Need Is Kill Are for Warner Bros. The film has drawn the interest of top talent, but it has taken a long time. Some of that had to do with Beyonce's pregnancy, but she's ready to shoot as soon as June. The studio at various times has discussed everyone from Will Smith to Christian Bale, Eminem and Russell Crowe, and the addition of Eastwood makes the whole thing more attractive. Deadline revealed that Cruise might take on Rock of Ages at an early stage, so who knows?

[From Deadline]

So rumor has it that Warner Bros is attempting to aggressively court Tom for the role, and Variety points out that it’s a positive sign that Tom “didn’t immediately reject” all talk of his participation in the male starring role. Should he choose to accept this mission (har har), this would be the first time for Tom to pair up with Clint Eastwood.

However, Tom is a very (inexplicably) busy man at this point, and if I had to take a guess, I’d say that scheduling matters will muck up the Cruise casting. After all, Beyonce is apparently chomping at the bit to get back to work, and Clint probably wants to get the hell out of his house while his wife films the Reality Show of End Times. Speaking of which, maybe all of that reality television nonsense has been messing with Clint’s mind and chipping away at his cool factor even before the show has aired. How else would one explain Clint’s decision to remake A Star is Born? With or without the involvement of the Unhinged Lift Wearing Midget, this project is just all around bad news.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet and AllMoviePhoto

cruise2 fp_7608442_cruise_holmes_brj_10_13 fp_7608258_cruise_holmes_brj_06_13 FFN_Beyonce_JayZ_TeachFF_022512_8810729 FP_6749191_REV_Eastwood_Clint_33_44 FFN_API_MissionImpossible_120911jpg_8265729

Kim Kardashian is holding on to all of Kris Humphries’ money from their joint account

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 03:09 AM PDT

These are some photos of Kim Kardashian from a few days ago, while she was pumping her own gas in LA. At least she pumps her own gas? Sure. We're setting the bar pretty low on that one, though. Anyway, yesterday we discussed TMZ's story about how Kris Humphries is trying to legally extort millions of dollars from Ol' Kat-face. According to TMZ's report, Kris Humphries walked away from the marriage with more money than you'd think – that he made something like $1 million from the wedding. But now TMZ has a new story claiming that in reality, while Kris was supposed to be get his cut of everything, Kim still has all of the money/wedding profits:

Sources close to Kris Humphries say he has no beef with the story we posted yesterday — that he made a bundle off of his wedding to Kim Kardashian — but according to Kris’ camp … the bballer hasn’t seen a penny and Kim has it all.

We’re told before they were hitched … Kim and Kris opened a joint account in which they deposited all the money they made from the wedding and other ventures. Our sources say Kris did indeed get money for selling wedding photos and appearing on the Kardashian reality show … but they say all that money went into the joint account and Kris never got any of it.

Here’s what’s perplexing. Since it was a joint account, Kris would have as much access to the money as Kim. But sources connected to Kris say he’s never attempted to withdraw any of it.

As we reported yesterday … Kris wants millions from Kim as part of the divorce settlement, even though they were together in marriage for only 72 days.

Sources close to Kris tell us … he doesn’t even care about the money — all he wants is an annulment.

Problem for Kris is …. in order to get an annulment, he has to prove the marriage was fraudulent, and that’s going to be tough.

Kris’ lawyer had no comment.

[From TMZ]

"He has to prove the marriage was fraudulent, and that’s going to be tough." Seriously? Will that seriously be "tough"? Isn't it pretty much established at this point that the whole thing was a fraud? Or put another way, A Kardashian Kon. They're like fancy, Botoxy grifters. While I dislike Kris Humphries, I do hope he's able to smash the prenup. Sounds more and more like a payoff could be coming, though – and allegedly, Kris has already named his price: $7 million. Just write him a check, Kat-face.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
FFN_KardashianKim_Gas_RIV_030912_8854939 FFN_KardashianKim_Gas_RIV_030912_8854985 FFN_KardashianKim_Gas_RIV_030912_8854991 FFN_KardashianKim_Gas_RIV_030912_8854981

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/03/celebitchy_12.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...