Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


“Will Ferrell goes full Twihard, freaks out & calls Kristen Stewart a ‘trampire’” links

Posted: 03 Aug 2012 10:08 AM PDT

Will Ferrell pitches a Twihard fit on “Conan” and calls Kristen Stewart a “trampire.” Dude is working it so hard here. [I'm Not Obsessed]
Jennifer Aniston and her nips are out in full force on set. [LaineyGossip]
Joss Whedon is selling out with another contemporary remake. [Pajiba]
Cameron Diaz beats the heat & shows off her stems. [Pop Sugar]
Gabby Douglas, Olympic gold medalist, is getting crap for her hair. [Jezebel]
Khloe Kardashian is not a fan of 50 Shades of Grey. [Celebuzz]
Kate Upton and her rack do a barely-clothed magazine spread. [The Blemish]
Rashida Jones is adorable but needs a new stylist. [Go Fug Yourself]
Jessica Alba really does have some great casual style. [Popoholic]
Jenna Jameson officially endorses Mitt Romney, who must be thrilled. [The Frisky]
Nicki Minaj still dresses funky, has a secret squirrel recording session. [Bossip]
Taylor Momsen is still flashing the girls onstage, and it’s getting old. [Yeeeah]
Scarlett Johansson is paranoid & won’t use a cell phone now. [Celebslam]
Pauly D. made $11 million last year – just as a DJ. [CDAN]
Victoria Beckham gives a spicy Olympic sneak peek. [OMG Blog]
Courtney Stodden: More details on her reality show. [Evil Beet]
Olivia Wilde and other hot celebrity vegans. [A Socialite Life]

Kristen Stewart

Will Ferrell

Kristen Stewart

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet

FFN_KM_KristenRupert_FILE_072812_50845186 FFN_Stewart_Oconnell_GGFF_053112_9138793 FFN_SOR_TheCampaign_080212_50849287

Ryan Lochte says he’s never had a one night stand, contrary to what his mom said

Posted: 03 Aug 2012 09:27 AM PDT

Yesterday, I made the "Ryan Lochte's mom says her son is a slut" story the lead link, not expecting that so many people wanted to discuss whether or not Lochte gives it up on the first date and never calls again. When asked about her son's dating habits and whether he has a girlfriend, Ike Lochte told Today, "He goes out on one-night stands. He's not able to give fully to a relationship because he's always on the go." Some of us were like "WOOHOO maybe I'll be one of those one-night-stands." Some of us were like, "Ew, gross." Well, as we all suspected, Ika Lochte wasn't really calling her son a slut. She was taken out of context – LOL. Sure. Right.

When Ike Lochte said her son Ryan Lochte “goes out on one-night stands,” she meant to say he goes “out on dates.” Oops! Ryan cleared up the apparent overshare his mother made during an interview earlier this week with Us Weekly on Friday.

“They took it out of context. My mom is really new to all of this and the media,” the 27-year-old Olympian tells Us. “She meant since the last 4 years I just wanted to focus on swimming, and I didn’t really have time for a relationship.”

Ike tried to explain why her sought-after-son was still single during a TODAY show interview on July 31, saying, “He goes out on one-night stands. He’s not able to give fully to a relationship because he’s always on the go.”

The interview quickly went viral, but Lochte tells Us that his mother didn’t mean to use the loaded phrase “one-night-stand.”

“When I’m in a relationship, I want to give that person my entire heart and I wasn’t able to ever do that because of swimming. I’m always on the go. So what she meant is that I do go out on dates,” he explains Us. “But its not that thing that everyone is talking about, because that’s not me. I’ve never done that and never have been like that, so I don’t want people to think that about me.”

But, would Lochte call himself a ladies man?

“Well, I love ladies!” he admits to Us with a laugh.

Lochte finished up his competition in the 2012 London Olympic Games on Thursday after winning a total of 5 medals: 2 gold, 2 silver and 1 bronze.

“I’m done and I’m relieved! I’m excited that the Games are over,” he says. “The last 4 years have been really hard. I’m happy with how well I did. I’m happy with my overall performance.”

[From Us Weekly]

"When I’m in a relationship, I want to give that person my entire heart and I wasn’t able to ever do that because of ~~~. I’m always on the go." Which is what all players say. Some variation of that – because they want to think of themselves as the kind of people who are capable of settling down and having a serious relationship, when really they just need to admit that they're more of a wham-bam-destroying-the-sweetshop womanizer (or maneater). Do I think Ryan needed to clarify his mom's comments? Not really. Because I've never been more convinced that he is, in fact, a one-night-stand kind of dude. Nothing wrong with it – just don't front like "I've never had a one night stand ever." Dude, we know you're lying.

Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News.
81578PCN_Phelps13 lochte1 81892PCN_Phelps13 81892PCN_Phelps13

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/08/celebitchy_4.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...