Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton


Frank Ocean Comes Out! Admits First Love Was A Man!

Posted: 04 Jul 2012 01:00 PM PDT

Songwriter Frank Ocean is celebrating Independence Day as a "free man" after officially coming out in heartfelt post on his Tumblr.

The Odd Future member posted on Tuesday:

we're all a bunch of golden million dollar babies. my hope is that the babies born these days will inherit less of the bullshit than we did. anyhow, what i'm about to post is for anyone who cares to read. it was intended to fill the thank you's section in my album credits, but with all the rumors going round.. i figured it'd be good to clarify..

Ocean went on to write a beautiful story about his first love, a man, and feels completely free now that he's set the record straight about his sexuality.

What a brave and amazing decision!

Good for you Frank! We're so happy for you!

You can read his complete entry...AFTER THE JUMP!

Whoever you are, wherever you are..I'm starting to think we're a lot alike. Human beings spinning on blackness. All wanting to be seen, touched, heard, paid attention to. My loved ones are everything to me here. In the last year or 3 I've screed at my creator, screamed at the clouds in the sky, for some explanation. Mercy maybe. For peace of mind to rain like manna somehow. 4 summers ago, I met somebody. I was 19 years old. He was too. We spend that summer, and the summer after, together. Everyday almost. And on the days we were together, time would glide. Most of the day I'd see him, and his smile. I'd hear his conversation and his silence...until it was time to sleep. Sleep I would often share with him. By the time I realized I was in love, it was malignant. It was hopeless. There was no escaping, no negotiating with the feeling. No choice. It was my first love, it changed my life. Back then, my mind would wander to the women I had been with, the ones I cared for and thought I was in love with. I reminisced about the sentimental songs I enjoyed when I was a teenager..the ones I played when I experienced a girlfriend for the first time. I realized they were written in a language I did not yet speak. I realized too much, too quickly. Imagine being thrown from a plane. I wasn't in a plane though. I was in a Nissan Maxima, the same car I packed up with bags and drove to Los Angeles in. I sat there and told my friend how I felt. I wept as the words left my mouth. I grieved for them, knowing I could never take them back for myself. He patted my back. He said kind things. He did his best, but he wouldn't admit the same. He had to go back inside soon, it was late and his girlfriend was waiting for him upstairs. He wouldn't tell me the truth about his feeling for me for another 3 years. I felt like I'd only imagined reciprocity for years. Now image being thrown from a cliff. No, I wasn't on a cliff, I was still in my car telling myself it was gonna be fine and to take deep breaths. I took the breaths and carried on. I kept up a peculiar friendship with him because I couldn't imagine keeping up my life without him. I struggled to master myself and my emotions. I wasn't always successful.

The dance went on..I kept the rhythm for several summers after. It's winter now. I'm typing this on a plane back to Los Angeles from New Orleans. I flew home from another marred Christmas. I have a windowseat. It's December 27, 2011. By now I've written two albums, this being the second. I wrote to keep myself busy and sane. I wanted to create worlds that were rosier than mine. I tried to channel overwhelming emotions. I'm surprised at home far all of it has taken me. Before writing this I'd told some people my story. I'm sure these people kept me alive, kept me safe..sincerely. There are the folks I wanna thank from the floor of my heart. Everyone of you knows who you are..great humans, probably angels. I don't know what happens now, and that's alrite. I don't have any secrets I need kept anymore. There's probably some small shit still, but you know what I mean. I was never alone, as much as I felt like it..as much as I still do sometimes. I never was. I don't think I ever could be. Thanks. To my first love, I'm grateful for you. Grateful that even though it wasn't what I hoped for and even though it was never enough, it was. Some things never are..and we were. I won't forget you. I won't forget the summer. I'll remember who I was when I met you. I'll remember who you were and how we've both changed and stayed the same. I've never had more respect for life and living than I have right now. Maybe it takes a near death experience to feel alive. Thanks. To my mother, you raised me strong. I know I'm only brave because you were first..so thank you. All of you. For everything good. I feel like a free man. If I listen closely..I can hear the sky falling too.

-Frank

[Image via AP Images.]

The Amazing Spider-Man Spins $35 Million On Opening Day!

Posted: 04 Jul 2012 12:40 PM PDT

$pidey is good for business!

Sony's The Amazing-Spider Man had a record breaking first day at the box office!

The film, starring real life loves Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, pulled in $35 million, making it the biggest Tuesday opening since Transformers in 2007.

Spider-Man is expected to make $120-$140 million over the six day debut, but we wouldn't be surprised if it exceeds those expectations.

Did U see the new flick???

Demi Lovato's The Highlight Of Self Magazine

Posted: 04 Jul 2012 12:20 PM PDT

Hey girl!

Demi Lovato is looking bright and beautiful on the August issue of Self magazine.

And that body? It be bangin'!

The X Factor judge told the mag "being happy is a choice" and judging by that big ol' smile on her face, she's doing just that!

Lookin' good, Demi!

Nice Wheels! Ashley Tisdale Shows Off Her Sweet New Ride!

Posted: 04 Jul 2012 11:40 AM PDT

What do you get a 27 year old for their birthday?

If you're Ashley Tisdale you get a pimped out Vespa!

The fine folks at Op gifted the birthday girl with a new ride on Monday and while it's no $750,000 Lambo it's still pretty sweet.

In fact we're kinda jealous. Mostly because it's pink.

Ha!

Just be careful riding that thing around El Lay, Tiz! We wouldn't want you to mess up that pretty face of yours!

[Images courtesy of Iconix.]

Katie Holmes Files Emergency Motion To Make Divorce Public!

Posted: 04 Jul 2012 11:20 AM PDT

Katie Holmes is throwing down the gauntlet in her divorce from Tom Cruise.

On Tuesday, the future ex Mrs. Cruise III filed an emergent application with the New York courts to make everything from their divorce proceedings public.

In other words they won't be settling this privately!

The motion now means Tom will have to hire a New York lawyer and fast because the two are scheduled to appear in front of Judge Matthew Cooper on July 17th.

A source with knowledge of the filing said Katie's move is an aggressive one:

"It's unlikely for a celebrity to file an emergency hearing, because most celebrities settle out of court because they don't want the media involved in their case. Katie and Tom are now going to have an open court room, which means that anyone can walk in and see what's happening. Plus, they are putting their case in the hands of a judge who is going to determine what happens next. Most public figures don't want that — it's a last resort. It's super-aggressive for Katie to have taken these steps. It suggests that there's going to be a contentious divorce battle to come."

We already knew it was going to be a Rock Divorce of Ages, but now that it's public it's going to be epic!

Wonder what kind of juicy Scientology secrets we can expect to be aired out in court???

[Image via Brian To/WENN.]

Jennifer & Justin Play Interior Decorators In WeHo

Posted: 04 Jul 2012 11:00 AM PDT

The renovations on their Bel Air lovenest must be complete!

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux were spotted out in West Hollywood on Tuesday shopping for furniture.

Jen tried to keep a low-pro by wearing a big floppy hat and slipping out the backdoor, but alas! Her tricks were no match for the paps!

We can only imagine what kind of furniture they're going to fill their mansion with.

A chaise lounge for Jennifer to relax in while Justin feeds her freshly picked grapes from their vineyard?

A one of a kind leather sofa to curl up on while watching reruns of Friends?

Sigh. The possibilities are endless.

[Image via AKM-GSI.]

Perez's Annual Shirtless 4th of July Video!

Posted: 04 Jul 2012 10:45 AM PDT

Why make this video? For several reasons!

Perez has been making a shirtless 4th of July video annually since 2008. It's a way to hold ourselves accountable. We said we were going to work towards being healthier and more fit, and this was a great way to "lay it all out there".

Also, having a goal and something to work towards is a great motivator!

We also hope that by sharing our journey, we might inspire some of you to work on your fitness as well and lead a healthier life. If we can do it, you can too! You just need to believe! And DO IT!

Plus, documenting our body every 4th of July is also a great way to see progress, how much we've changed from year to year.

And we sure have changed a lot just these past seven months - both physically and spiritually!

We have seen a DIRECT CORRELATION between our health and our happiness! The healthier we've become = the happier we've become!

This has been a year of intense change, growth, challenges, fun and more! And we're still in the process of "figuring it all out"!

We think we will always be in the process of "figuring it all out"! That's life! It's a journey! It's constantly changing. Embrace that change!

Believe in your dreams. Believe in yourself!

Much love to you all!

Happy 4th!!!!!!!!

xoxo

JWoww Shows Off Her New Ink!

Posted: 04 Jul 2012 10:40 AM PDT

Rawr!

JWoww has a new tattoo and it's just like her boobies -- HUGE!

The Jersey Shore star debuted her fresh ink, a sex panther tiger on her right thigh, in the August issue of Inked magazine.

Jenni explained her big cat tat is the perfect companion for the dragon on her left ribcage:

"My dragon and tiger were both designed by my college advisor, Jon Squid. He was an art student but he's also been tattooing for 10 years. He's at Twin Moon Tattoo in Queens, New York. The dragon is something I have wanted since I was a kid. I drew one when I was 12 or 13, showed my dad, and told him that I wanted it tattooed on me. He told me to wait 10 years. Growing up I was always doodling dragons, and I waited until I was 21 to get the dragon. Then I wanted something on the other side of my body to complement the dragon, and Squid told me that the dragon and tiger symbolize good versus evil, like a yin and yang."

We're glad to see JWoww's body art is balanced...for now. Wonder what she'll get permanently etched onto her skin next???

[Images courtesy of Inked Magazine.]

Katie & Suri Celebrate Tom's Birthday With Ice Cream

Posted: 04 Jul 2012 10:20 AM PDT

Tom Cruise turned 50 on Tuesday! And how did Katie and Suri celebrate?

With ice cream and NOT the birthday boy.

The mother daughter duo went out late last night for a sugary treat at Sundaes & Cones in the East Village and by the looks on their faces a good time was had by all!

[Image via Buzz Foto.]

Lea Michele & Cory Monteith Have A Romantical Lunch In Paris

Posted: 04 Jul 2012 09:40 AM PDT

Lea Michele and Cory Monteith's romantic Parisian vaycay continued on Tuesday.

The Glee lovahs enjoyed some good old fashioned hand holding before grabbing a table for two at the uber famous restaurant Les Deux-Magots.

Can you feel the love tonight? We sure can!

[Image via Ramey Pix.]

You have read this article with the title Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/07/celebrity-gossip-juicy-celebrity-rumors_4.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...