The Young, Black, and Fabulous

The Young, Black, and Fabulous


UPDATE: Dez Bryant's "Domestic Dispute" Was Altercation With Half-Brother & MOTHER, Turns Himself In

Posted: 17 Jul 2012 10:32 AM PDT

So about that domestic dispute that led to NFL star Dez Bryant's arrest yesterday...we now know it involved an altercation between him and both his mother & half-brother.

 

Deets inside...

After reports hit the net last night that Dez Bryant was arrested after a domestic dispute this weekend, new reports today are giving the details. It didn't involve a girlfriend or baby mama, but instead, Dez's own mother!

ESPN Dallas confirmed today that Dez "turned himself in" for his arrest on Monday, as they confirmed with the Desoto Police Department.  The same police department confirmed he was actually arrested on Saturday when the actual assault occurred, so no word on if there were two different arrests.

As for what went down, the site reports:

A source said late Monday night that Bryant, in an argument with his half brother, wound up pushing his mother, Angela. According to the source, police responded to a call on Saturday night, but no arrests were made at that point. Further examination of the reports resulted in Monday's arrest, the source said.

Bryant was charged with a Class A misdemeanor for assaulting a female family member, police told KDFW-TV in Dallas. The woman did not need to be taken to the hospital for her injuries, the report said.

TMZ gives more details claiming Dez allegedly threw his baseball cap in his mother's face during an argument, and grabbed her by her shirt so hard that it ripped.

Dez's mother allegedly ordered Dez to leave when the argument started, and this led to the altercation.  Police also confirmed to the gossip site that they saw bruises on her upper arm.  Dez's mother claimed she also had painful bruises on her wrists, chest & hands.

Check out the 9-1-1 call HERE.  This is just foolish.

Check out Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless discussing whether Dez is worth the trouble.

"Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" Star Joseline Talks "Steebie J", Her Stripper Past & Helping WOMEN Get An Ass Like Hers

Posted: 17 Jul 2012 09:42 AM PDT

We could go on for days and days and likely weeks about everything that is WRONG with "Love & Hip Hop Atanta."  But that would be pointless as we would be preaching to the choir.  What we do find interesting is what Puerto Rican co-star Joseline Hernandez thinks of herself--in her own words.

 

Check out her latest interview about those naked pics, her troubled past, "Steebie," and how she can prove her ass is real inside...

We find ourselves feeling more sorry for Joseline than we do judgment towards her.  When you know better, you do better.  So is the former stripper with apparently little to no self esteem making any progress after this "Love & Hip Hop" stint?  We're not sure.  But here's a few excerpts from her interview with Global Grind--including why she still loves her some Stevie J. (or as she calls him even in her tweets now, Steebie):

How did you link up with Stevie J?

I met Stevie J at the strip club when I used to dance. And I also knew that I wanted to do music, that I wanted to be a rapper. I wanted to be a singer. I wanted to be an actress. I also knew that and I met him through a friend of his and mine. We spoke. Then a couple of days after, I met him again at the studio, through another friend of mine that was trying to get in the business, and he said, ‘well, I think you should get in the business.’ I was like: ‘I always wanted to get into the business and sing and dance and do everything like this, but I always got fast money in the strip club,’ so I wasn’t really taking my career like I am now. Ever since then, we started working together, and here we are now.

What’s the most surprising thing about Stevie J that Love & Hip-Hop doesn’t show?

Stevie is a ladies’ man. What’s wrong with that? As bad as they talk about him, and he’s this and he’s that, every woman will let Stevie J play them, too. To me it’s a joke. Stevie, he loves all women. He loves women! There’s nothing wrong with that. If I was a man, I would love them too. Believe me. I’m not a man, and I love them, so I can just imagine if I was. He just loves women. But, Stevie’s a good person. To me, he’s a sweetheart. He doesn’t show me anything but being a gentleman. He can be an ass, but that’s everyone. He’s a sweetheart. A lot of people don’t know that about him. Oh, and another thing, he knows how to cook really, really, really good.

What’s your favorite dish that he cooks?

He makes some salmon with peppers and onions and — ohh! — it’s so good!

Most strippers are usually pushed to stripping because of their hard home lives or they're out on their own. What was your story and what made you start stripping?

I have five brothers and sisters, and I make the sixth person, and it was my mom and my stepdad, and we left Puerto Rico, came here, when I was around 10-years-old. We really didn’t have any money. I’m talking about one pair of shoes for the whole school year. We were really struggling. So I’ve always seen my parents struggling. And my youngest brother, he has autism, so he doesn’t talk. He’s 14. So they always needed extra money for him. It was always problems, the six of us. My mom didn’t speak any English. She still doesn’t speak any English. She could never find a job, so my dad would just struggle, struggle. I just was like: ‘I have to do something.’ Ever since I was 15, 16, I’ve been taking care of my brothers, my sisters, my nieces and nephews, my mom and dad — ever since I was 16 I’ve been giving my mom money. I’m talking about $600 a month, a thousand dollars a month; if you need food, if you need to pay for the mortgage.

I bought cars for them. I’ve done a lot. I didn’t turn to the streets because I wanted to. I've always been a giving person, and I always felt bad for my family, and I feel like I have to help. My real dad, he died of an overdose, so I never really had a real father. I come from a family that’s done a lot of drugs and just did a lot of things. I came out rough in Puerto Rico, in the projects. I just had a real rough life. I really didn’t know what I was doing because I was so young, and I just felt like I needed to help them and myself. I got a brother, he has autism. He can’t even get no medicine. Who’s going to get the money? I have to do that. So that’s what really turned me into dancing. I knew that I didn’t want to do that. I want to be an artist. I want to be a singer. I want to be a rapper. I want to be a model. I want to be on TV, but, at that time, my family was struggling and I had to help.

Do you feel like strippers get a bad rap?

Yeah. A lot of people look at strippers like we are the worst. No, no, no. I’ve danced with a lot of girls that their parents have AIDS or their children have cancer. They’re trying to pay to go to college to make a better life for their family and their kids. I’ve danced with some girls that their parents put out at 16 because their parents were on drugs. What are you going to do when you’re that age? What else can you do? I’ve never met a bad stripper in my life. I always meet young girls that are trying to do something with their life. I can say this for a fact: Strippers are not what people make it seem like it is, because we just want to make it like everybody else.

We also wanted to ask you about the naked picture on Twitter thing: would you take that back if you could?

Everything I do I take responsibility for fully. When they were saying ‘is she a women, or is she a man?’ I never in my life heard anything like that. It frustrated me. It depressed me. It drove me crazy to the point that I did that — send a picture of myself, humiliating myself even more, because I allowed people to get up under my skin. These people are the bullies. Twitpic a picture of myself — who does that, just to prove to you that I’m not what I know I’m not?

I will never let anybody take me out of character, where I have to Twitpic myself because somebody said I look like this or I look like that.

I would never be able to make everybody happy. How about I make myself happy? And that’s what I’m on right now.

How frustrating was it to hear that people thought you were a man?

It was so frustrating to me because, I promise to God, I’ve never heard that. I’m like ‘Me?’ Me? My perfect face, my perfect body?’ Yes, I got my boobs done, and I said that on TV, and I’ll say it again: I work out so much that my chest was flat. If any woman that wants to be a woman loves their body and how they look, they would have did it. I’m not the first one that got my boobs done. I love makeup. I’ve tweeted plenty of pictures of me without makeup because the television puts a lot of makeup on you, makes you hairier.

I Tweeted plenty pictures of me without makeup. I’m a 100 percent woman. My name is Joseline Hernandez, I was born in Puerto Rico. My birthday is 11/03/1986. I’m not going to give ya’ll my social, but I know what I am. MsJoseline.com is here. My new single, “Bailar,” is here. I’ll be putting some more new songs in there as we speak. I’m working on my workout DVD. I love my body, I love to train. I have my own clothing line coming because I used to own a boutique stand in Dallas. I’m just doing it all. I’m going to have my own Spanish TV show. I’m going to do everything that people say I can’t do. And not because of them, because of me, because I know that is what I was born to do.

And I just want to tell the ladies: stop hating. Let’s get together and make money. Let’s all be sexy.

Is your butt real?

Yes, my butt is real. I work out a lot. I’m always doing lunges. You’ll see it, because I know you’re going to go to MsJoseline.com and get this DVD.
 

So, a workout DVD on the way, her reggaeton career she's still chasing & excusing Stevie J.'s disgusting pimp-attempts on women who clearly can't see him for what he really is and his disrespectful treatment and saying he's simply "a ladies' man."  You win some, you lose some.

Check out the full interview over at Global Grind.

Alicia Keys HITS The Campaign Trail For President Obama + The President & First Lady GET KISSY Courtside At TEAM USA's Game!

Posted: 17 Jul 2012 08:37 AM PDT

 

Alicia Keys has hit the campaign trail for President Barack Obama and is urging women to get out and vote.  See pics inside and see the President and First Lady get kissy courtside.

 

"New Day" singer Alicia Keys is also hoping for a new America as she hosted an Organizing For America Volunteer Event at West Philadelphia OFA Field office.

The singer has been hot on the trail for President Obama as she readies her new album. 

She also attended the Women Vote 2012 Summit at Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA and made the day of some kiddies:

She tweeted, What an inspiring day!! When we stand together theres no impossible!! @barackobama ‪#women2012‬ Let's gooooo!!

 

And speaking of The Obamas, courtside at the TEAM USA game last night........

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama got kissy courtside during an exhibition basketball game between the Brazilian and U.S. men's national teams in Washington D.C.  The KISS CAM landed on the First Couple, and they ignored it--much to the crowd's dismay who boo'd loudly. 

But when they were given a second chance--Mr. President went in for the lip lock.  Get it!

President Obama didn't reserve his kisses for the First Lady only.....

He also made First Daughter Malia blush with a smooch on the forehead.  Loves this family!

The President, along with VP Joe Biden, also stopped by the women's national team's practice earlier yesterday.

 

Photos via Ouzounova/Splash News

Jay-Z, Teyana Taylor, Q-Tip, Swizzy & More Hit Nas' Star Studded LIFE IS GOOD MOËT ROSÉ Party

Posted: 17 Jul 2012 07:42 AM PDT

Pop the Moet...it's a celebration b*tches!  Nas partied it up with his long time friends (well frenemy where Jay-Z is concerned) down in the Meatpacking District of Manhattan last night at Bagatelle ahead of his Life Is Good album release.  TheYBF.com was on the scene scoping out who made an appearance.  Even though Beyonce decided to hide far away from the cameras, we've got pics (and a few Q/A's with Nas) of others inside....

The Moet Rose Lounge series hosted a private 50-person dinner & 200-person party at the newly opened Bagatelle last night in NYC.  YBF was on the scene and caught up with Mr. Jones about his favorite track on his new album (it's "Reach Out" ft. Mary J Blige!) and his current status for the ladies (he's 100% SINGLE and beyond ready to mingle!).

Life Is Good is Nas' 10th studio album....and it's one of his hottest yet.  So his homie Jay-Z was on hand to celebrate and take some shots, and they acted like true BFFs who have moved on from the past.

Jay's wife Beyonce was there too (but not pictured).  Nas' manager Anthony Selah (pictured beow) was there with his homie, as well as Jermaine Dupri, Anthony Hamilton, Angie Martinez & more:

We spotted Bridget Kelly chillin' in VIP with her mentor Jay.

And she posted her own pic with Miguel.  The "Adorn" singer has been working on his sophomore album...and he confirmed to us that it will indeed drop this September.

Adrienne Bailon & her "Empire Girls" co-star Julissa Bermudez partied it up with Angie Martinez.

G.O.O.D. Music chick Teyana Taylor rocked a cute zebra blazer, cigarette pants and two-tones pumps.  She confirmed to TheYBF.com that her debut studio album is indeed on the way this August and she's been in the studio working hard with G.O.O.D. head honcho Kanye West.

Where you been Buttaman?!

Roc Nation producer No I.D., who produced several tracks on LIG, came out to support his good friend Nas:

He kicked it with Nas' good friend Q-Tip who handled the 1's and 2's.

BET Exec Stephen Hill popped up on the black carpet.

Swizzy pulled up in his metallic orange ride for the festivities.

Model Tyson Beckford offered up hugs to rapper Coltrane Curtis:

Vashtie was there too and tweeted about living out her dreams of being in the same room as the veteran rappers she grew up listening to:

Wale, Chris Atlas of Def Jam & Anthony Hamilton kicked it:
 

And Brand Director of Moet & Chandon Keith Howard (L) and rapper Coltrane Curtis toasted up the occasion.  Congrats to Nas!  Life Is Good is in stores now.

The Moët Rosé Lounge Series is a private three-city, celebrity hosted supper-club tour reserved for local tastemakers and media. The series translates the extravagance of Moët Impérial Nectar Rosé into a tangible, celebratory occasion for its guests. New York City marks the first stop in the tour with upcoming stops in Miami and Los Angeles.
 

Pic credit: ‏TheYBF.com/@crissles/@freshalina/@missinfo/@hamiltonanthony/@nas/@theycallmebk/Getty/WENN

Pilar Sanders RECOVERS From DIVORCE Battle On Vacay In Miami With The Kids, Works On FITNESS DVD

Posted: 17 Jul 2012 07:05 AM PDT

 

Pilar Sanders was spotted in Miami on vacay with her children amidst the divorce and child custody drama with estranged husband Deion Sanders.  See the pics inside....

  

Pilar Sanders has been quietly recoving from "divorce battle" wounds and seems to be getting on with her life.

The tight bodied chick showed off her vacay pics in Miami with her cute kids recently.

 

 

And she's working on a fitness DVD so everybody can have killer abs like her.  She plans to launch it this summer.

 

Photos via Pilar's Instagram

VIDEO: Nas Hits The Stage With "Daughters" On "Letterman"

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 11:27 PM PDT

Nas, in all his sexy glory, took the stage Monday night to perform his hit single "Daughters" on "The Late Show with David Letterman."  Peep video of his full performance inside...


 

Before jetting off to his celebrity filled Life Is Good party late Monday night at Bagatelle in downtown Manhattan (pics coming soon), Nasir Jones stopped by "Letterman" to perform his track "Daughters."

Life Is Good is in stores and on iTunes today (Tuesday).  By the way, Mr. Jones is celebrating his 10th studio album...along with a ridiculously hot LP.  Congrats!

 

Credit: 3030FM

CONGRATS: "Love & Hip Hop" Star Yandy Smith Welcomes Brand New Baby Boy!

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 10:14 PM PDT

Congrats are in order for "Love & Hip Hop" star Yandy Smith!  She and her man Mandeecees just welcomed their new baby boy into the world on Monday.

 

Deets inside...

The reality star's "Baby Harris" has arrived.  According to a statement from her publicist, Monday at 5:35pm, Yandy finally gave birth to a beautiful 7lb 9 oz baby boy!

Yandy's co-star Olivia tweeted her congratulations saying, "Everybody go congratulate my stinker @yandysmith."

While her bestie & co-star Kimbella tweeted: Long day.. Or journey I should say! Congrats to my Pud @yandysmith on her beautiful baby boy..She's a trooper for delivering such a blessing

And the new mom poured out her words of love on Twitter saying:

Aww. 

This also means her "LAHH" co-star Kimbella should be popping soon as well.  The cameras were rolling for season 3 so we'll likely be seeing the baby festivities on the show.  Yandy has been working on her Everything Girls Love loungewear, jewelry, & a book.

Congrats to Yandy on her first bundle of joy!

The Randomness:

1.  Mary J. Blige has joined "The Voice" as an advisor for Adam Levine's team next season!  STORY

NFL Star Dez Bryant ARRESTED For Domestic Violence!

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 08:00 PM PDT

Dallas Cowboys star wide receiver, Dez Bryant, has found himself got caught up.  According to reports, he was arrested after a domestic violence dispute this weekend.

 

Deets inside...

The 23-year-old Lufkin, Texas native was Dallas' Golden Boy when he entered the league 2 years ago as a first round draft pick.  But he's run into trouble off the field a few times, including this past weekend.  NFL.com reports:

The DeSoto (Texas) Police Department confirmed to NFL.com and NFL Network that Bryant was arrested Saturday and charged with misdemeanor domestic violence.

Reached Monday by WFAA.com, Bryant said there had been an incident, but he declined to go into further detail.

"I'm good, I'm good," he said.

No word on the details of who, exactly, was involved.  But we do know he had a baby about two years ago with his long time girlfriend named Ilyne Nash he may or may not still be dating.

This isn't his first of off-season troubles.  Last year, he was sued for not paying $800,000 worth of bills.  Was his five year $12.05 million, $8.4 million guaranteed contract not enough?

CHILLIN': Toya, Memphitz & Reginae Take A FAMILY VACAY To JAMAICA

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 06:48 PM PDT

Toya Wright and her hubby Memphitz Wright are choosing family over drama these days.  The couple jetted off on a family vacay to Jamaica today.  And they're giving a peek....

Reality chick Toya showed off her zebra print cover up while chillin' in a villa in Jamaica.  She and her husband of 1 year Memphitz decided to take a break with family vacay:

She snapped a pic with her godson Dash.

And Reginae posted pics after arriving.

Memphitz brought his daughter Mikkaya along.

Looks like it's going to be a fab vacay for the Wrights. 

 

BONUS: Reginae is featured in her dad's newest Parris-directed video for his track "My Homies Still" off his upcoming I Am Not A Human Being II.  Check out Weezy, Big Sean & Nae below: 

BLACK TANK LOVE: Zoe Kravitz & Penn Badgley OUT AND ABOUT In NYC

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 05:26 PM PDT

Actress Zoe Kravitz and her boyfriend Penn Badgley were spotted strolling through NYC recently in semi-matching back tank tops. See the pics inside.....

Actress/singer Zoe Kravitz and her "Gossip Girl" star boyfriend Penn Badgley were seen walking through the East Village in New York over the weekend. 

The couple attended the opening night of the Broadway limited engagement of Fela! held at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre last week.  They've been dating for several months now...and Penn's met her rock icon of a dad Lenny.  Do we hear wedding bells ringing soon?

Zoe looks so much like her mother Lisa Bonet.  Her mini me indeed.  Oh, and we're feelin' your boo's new hairct Zoe...

 

Photos via PacificCoastNews.com

RAPPER'S DELIGHT: Kanye West & Rick Ross ON THE SET Of ‘I WISH YOU WOULD’ Video + Slim Thug's Financial Advice Book

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 04:52 PM PDT

DJ Khaled was spotted on the set of his latest video with rap superstars Kanye West and Rick Ross. See the pics inside and find out about Slim Thug's financial advice book.

 

As he shot the video for his Hit Boy-produced track "I Wish You Would," DJ Khaled was joined on the set by superstars Rick Ross and Kanye West who are featured on the track.

Kanye caused a stir when he arrived on the set with girlfriend Kim Kardashian we hear.

DJ Khaled tweeted from the Hype Williams-directed video, “Today we make history!” He will release his album Kiss the Ring on August 21. This track song does go hard....

And in book stores near you....

Is Slim Thug trying to become a hip-hop financial guru?  The Texas rapper has written an advice book about getting your finances in order and "winning" during a recession.  When asked why he wrote the book, he said,

 “We as a (urban youth) black people don’t really have an urban like Suze Orman who speaks to people about finances that teaches them about their money and how to save up and invest.”

 

Watch Slim Thug discuss the book here:

 

We'll need to see some receipts before we cop this one....

FRESH FACES: Elle Varner's "I Don't Care" + Kendrick Lamar Performs New Track "Swimming Pools" At Pitchfork Festival

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 03:37 PM PDT

Elle Varner just dropped her next single off her upcoming Perfectly Imperfect album.  Check out the sweet and soulful track "I Don't Care" inside.  Plus, rising artist Kendrick Lamar performed his brand new track "Swimming Pools" this weekend.  We're feeling him, and so should you....

 

 

As a follow up to her track "Refill," Elle Varner keep up the girly story of falling in love with a young yet soulful vibe.  Check out one of our fave up and coming R&B chicks on "I Don't Care," which will appear on her debut studio album Perfectly Imperfect, dropping August 7th.  She also confirmed she's shooting the video for her newest track soon.

 

Elle isn't the only newbie from the Cali music scene.  Rapper Kendrick Lamar is repping Compton as one of the fresh new artists with a great flow, even better beats and something real to say:

 

Dr. Dre's newest protege blasted on the scene with his hit "The Recipe" ft. Dre himself back in April.  But he was already making waves after his 4th mixtape back in 2010, Overly Dedicated, and his first independent album Section.80 topped iTunes charts in 2011.  And he did so as part of the group "Black Hippy" which includes fellow West Coast rappers Jay Rock, Schoolboy Q and Ab-Soul.

So he's teamed up with Cali's finest (Dr. Dre & his Aftermath label) to drop a debut studio album through a major label--Interscope.  Kendrick is set to drop good kid, m.A.A.d city on October 2nd. 

His newest single "Swimming Pools (Drank)--following up to "The Recipe"--was released a few days ago. And the 25-year-old hit up the Pitchfork Festival at Chicago’s Union Park on Sunday to perform it for the first time. 

He was spotted (above) backstage chopping it up with Lady Gaga, who says she can't wait to work with him.  Peep the performance below:

The track was released only 3 days prior and the crowd knew every word.  You feelin' him?

The Randomness:

1.  A woman has accused Trayvon Martin's murderer, Zimmerman, of molesting her for 10 years from the time she was 6.  STORY

Kendrick Lamar Pic Credit: Hot 97.com

FOOLISH ACTIVITIES: Vanity Wonder Reveals The Horrors Of BUTT INJECTIONS

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 02:15 PM PDT

Vanity Wonder, a former dancer and author of the popular book Shot Girls, recently opened up about her addiction to butt injections and how an infection made her ill.  Deets inside.....

 

Vanity Wonder, a woman who claims she was addicted to butt injections, appeared on the UK morning show, This Morning today. She revealed to the hosts that her competition with other female dancers led her down the road to addiction and has completely altered her body.   Vanity became an internet sensation when she posted pics of her developing booty and all the hardships she faced.  She revealed, 

'When I heard about butt injections I thought it sounded stupid but after a year in that environment as a dancer, everyone was doing it, it wasn't such a foreign concept. I thought I might as well try it.  'Then it became a competition - not for men but against other women. So many of us were doing it because we wanted to better than the other person.'

But the injections, which many of your fave celebrity chicks secretly partake in as well, didn't just leave her with a large ASSet. 
 

'It did become addictive but it got infected so I was left with lumps. So I had a choice, I could have a medium-sized lumpy butt or keep padding it with silicone to make it better. So it wasn't my goal to get this big but padding it with silicone is how this happened.'

Vanity says she's speaking out because she doesn't want other women to get caught in the trap.  She claims it's ok to get butt implants, but ladies should stay away from butt injections.  She added,

'Truthfully I would like smaller butt but I'm happy I didn't die and still here for my children. I did so much dumb stuff with my body I'm lucky that I'm still living. When I look in the mirror, I think I would like a smaller butt, it's hard to go shopping, but I'm just happy I'm still here.'

 

Sometimes doing the most just really isn't worth it.

OH? Diddy Wants Everyone To Know That He "Loves PU**Y"

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 01:23 PM PDT

Diddy was on his flashy ish this weekend in Las Vegas.  Dude just posted a pic flashing his fat pinky ring, diamond watch & hlding a handful of lady parts.

 

Check it inside...

So while chillin' poolside with some female company (we know Cassie is in Vegas as well but we can't confirm it's her in the pic), Diddy decided to snap the above pic with his hand between a woman's leg.  And said:

"I love pussy."

We kinda figured that out after your 5 kids (not counting Quincy) and 3 baby mamas.

But we figure this litle shenanigan was all an ode to his Bad Boy artist French Montana's new video "Pop That."  Which is, of course, a throwback to Luke's oh so classy "Pop That Pu**y" song and vid:

Boys will be boys.....
 

BONUS: Speaking of Diddy, former Bad Boy group Day 26 has officially called it quits.  Yeah, we didn't know they were still a group either.  Their reps sent out a statement today about the "break" they are taking.  In part, it reads:

“It is with great sadness and deep pain that we regret to inform you that effective immediately, Atlantic Records Platinum recording group, DAY26 have decided to take a break from the group and focus on their own individual projects. On behalf of all the members; Willie, Mike, Rob, Brian and even Que, we would like to thank all of the “fams” aka fans, dj’s across the world, promoters, radio programmers, Bad Boy Entertainment, Starstruck Management, BET, VH1 and FUSE and all DAY26 supporters in general, for your unending support throughout these years.”

“We would also like to acknowledge that this journey would have not been made possible without the vision and mastermind of Sean “Diddy” Combs and of course MTV Networks for making a group of unknown men, the stars that they are today.”

Oh...

Pic: Instagram

SPOTTED: Chris Brown & Karrueche SHOP IT UP Amidst Rihanna Hook Up Rumors

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 12:11 PM PDT

 

A back-to-blonde Chris Brown spent his weekend painting and shopping around L.A. with his girlfriend Karrueche.  Despite the rumors that he exchanged texts with Rihanna right before the weekend and the to ALLEGEDLY met up for drinks in secret right before she boarded a jet for vacay....

Whether they're putting the rumors about Rihanna to rest in their own way...or covering them up...Breezy & Kae took their coupledom to the shopping streets of West Hollywood Sunday afternoon. Since she is his "stylist," they were likely combining a little business and pleasure.

Tabloids said this weekend that Rihanna supposedly sent Chris a text asking him if he's going out this weekend.  While another gossip outlet reported today that Chris & Rihanna actually met up on a private "date" of sorts in the Valley--before she hopped a private jet to Sardinia.  Supposedly the exes wanted to drink and talk in private--without all the paparazzi hoopla.

Wouldn't be shocking if true, but can't say we're believing any of it just yet. 

So how else did the "Strip" singer, who is topping the charts with his latest Fortune album, spend his weekend:

Painting and doing some graffiti artwork with his homies.  Fun times.

Pics: WENN/Instagram

You have read this article with the title The Young, Black, and Fabulous. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-young-black-and-fabulous_17.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...