The Young, Black, and Fabulous

The Young, Black, and Fabulous


Siohvaughn Wade SPEAKS: Alleges Dwyane Wade ABUSED Her While PREGNANT, Says He And Gabrielle Union Had An "AFFAIR"

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 08:40 AM PDT

Dwyane Wade's ex-wife Siohvaughn is speaking out about their former marriage and alleging that Dwyane abused her while she was pregnant. We've heard Dwyane's side, now Sioh is speaking after all is said and done. Siohvaughn also reveals why she believes he and Gabrielle Union indeed had an "affair." Watch the interview inside.....

During a very extensive interview with Real Talk with Kietta, which was posted last week, Dwyane Wade's ex-wife, Siohvaughn Wade, gave a detailed account of her relationship, marriage and subsequent divorce from NBA champion Dwyane Wade.  She alleges that Dwyane's public persona is fake and that he was abusive towards her while she was pregant with their child (they have two sons together). 

Though the pair began dating in their teens, Sioh, with her arm in a cast, says their love went downhill shortly after he got drafted and had a few dollars in his pocket. Her mother later joined in the conversation and talked about the sacrifices she and her family made once Dwyane moved in with them....and how he now treats them poorly.  Here are the highlights:

On Dwyane abusing her while pregnant:

I was pregnant with Zion. Shortly before being hospitalized I was in Florida and I woke up in the middle of the night because I was sick, obviously with the pregnancy. I noticed that Mr. Wade wasn’t in the house. I was calling him and calling him because it was probably like, two or three o’ clock in the morning and we went to bed together which means he must have gotten up out of the bed and just left in the middle of the night without telling me. I was looking for him. I looked around the house. I was calling his phone he didn’t answer. He finally got back several hours later, it was well into the next day and I was very upset. I was asking where was he and why he [would] just leave without saying anything.

His response was at first to be verbally abusive. He was cursing, he was calling me names, he was telling me to shut the ‘f’ up.[...]He picked me up and held me over his head literally in midair and threw me down in our bathroom. We had an ottoman in the bathroom and he slammed me down so hard that when my back hit the otooman it broke into four pieces and my back and head hit the concrete, the marble floor, excuse me, in the bathroom. After that I got up and immediately went — there’s a cordless phone in the bathroom, I immediately went to that phone and I was crying, I was hysterical, I went to go call the police. At that point more hell broke lose because I suppose he was in fear of being exposed because I certainly was going to call the police. I picked up the cordless phone, he snatched it out of my hand and he threw the cordless phone against my body so hard that the phone literally broke into pieces.

On when the relationship went downhill:

It started to get really bad the summer right after he’d been drafted. I was over the phone with him and he had said something to me very, very, angrily, and I had something to him about speaking to me and being disrespectful and he told me, ‘Do you wanna go and live in your mother’s house? ‘Cause that’s what’s gonna happen. You’re gonna end up back living in your mother’s house.’ I was very shocked. It was a very, very awful feeling. We stayed together but now that I can look back, from that moment it went downhill.
 

Siohvaughn's mom speaks about Dwyane moving in:

The night he came to me, he had two black garbage bags and he knocked on the door late at night. He asked me, did I mean what I said when I said that I would never let a kid be out in the street with no place to go. ‘You would never let a kid go hungry and you would always help them if they needed something for school’, and I said yeah, I meant what I said. And he said, ‘Mama, I’m home.’ So I was like, okay.
 

Siohvaughn On Dwyane and Gabrielle Union dating AND the lawsuit:

Separated and divorced are two different things. I’m not certain when it happened or when she happened but I know that I was very married. I know that me and Dwyane at that time had talked about reconciliation going back and forth. I was still even intimate sometimes with my then husband. So, does that constitute sleeping or having an affair with somebody’s husband? Yes. To me, divorce and separation are always two different things. The lawsuit was about her having a negative effect on my children....That’s what that lawsuit was about. Her behavior and the things she did and said began to effect my sons, that’s when I opened my mouth and did something about it.

 

Check out three of the eight videos below and watch the rest at Real Talk With Kietta:

 

 

SERIOUSLY? Josie Harris FORGIVES BABY DADDY Floyd Mayweather For Beating Her, Says "S**t Happens"

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 07:42 AM PDT

Though he was convicted of hitting her in front of their kids, Josie Harris says she forgives baby daddy Floyd Mayweather and is ready to move on.  Find out what she said inside.........

 

We told you previously about Floyd Mayweather's conviction and jail sentence for beating up baby momma Josie Harris, and now the two are working on moving forward.

Josie told TMZ that she doesn't hold a grudge against Floyd and they're putting their past issues behind them for the sake of their three kids.  She said,

"[Floyd] loves his kids and is a great father. He would never do anything like that again ... I'm sorry the situation happened ... now we will just progress and start over and move forward together."

So is it just that easy to move on? Josie added, "S**t happens. I'm not mad at him at all ... I love Floyd to death."

Oh.

 

Rihanna SHOOTING Second AMERICAN "Vogue" COVER!

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 03:20 PM PDT

Rihanna has announced that she's landed the cover of one of the fashion industry's most prestigious magazines. Find out which one inside......

International pop star Rihanna has announced that she'll be on an upcoming cover of American VOGUE - a huge feat for a brown girl!  She tweeted, It's a big day for me!!! I'm shooting my SECOND AMERICAN #VOGUE COVER and it's with none other than thee Annie Leibovitz again! #VogueLife

 

In case you don't remember Rihanna's first American Vogue cover......

 

Fans of hardworking RiRi will be pleased to know that she may release a new album before the end of the year.

DO GOODERS: Kobe & Vanessa Bryant Shed Light On Homeless Youth in LA

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 02:33 PM PDT

 

NBA icon Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa hosted a recent press conference where they brought attention to the plight of homeless youth in LA and what the couple is doing to help.  Get the deets inside......
 

Kobe and Vanessa Bryant expressed their committment to homeless youth in LA as they hosted a press conference at My Friend's Place, an organization which provides assistance to the homeless.  During the event they posed with Los Angeles County Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky.

The Bryants also talked about their plan to provide eight new living units for Step Up on Second who work with the mentally ill.  Nice!

When asked about his committment to give back, Kobe said, “At the end of my career, I want to look back and say that I had a successful career because I won so many championships or scored so many points, but there’s something else you need to do with that. I don’t want to be too cheesy and quote Spider Man, ‘Great power comes with great responsibility,’ and that’s something we have to live by.”

Kobe kept it casual with a denim shirt, red pants and "White/Varsity Red" Air Jordan IV.  Meanwhile, Kobe has confirmed the next two seasons in the NBA will indeed be his final ones.

 


Photos via Dennis J. Freeman

 

Mona Scott Young, Meagan Good & Tamar Braxton CELEBRATE Misa Hylton's Fashion Academy

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 01:54 PM PDT

Last night, industry chicks like Mona Scott Young, Tamar Braxton and Emily B. joined stylist Misa Hylton as she launched "The Misa Hylton Styling Academy." See the photos inside....

 

Celebrity stylist Misa Hylton, looking blonde and wavy, launched The Misa Hylton Styling Academy last night.  With 15 years in the business, Misa said that academy will cover fashion styling courses for those interested in being part of the industry.

But the evening wasn't just about her, she also used the event to honor top stylists in the industry like Wouri Vice, Phillip Bloch, Robert Verdi, Mariel Haen, Ty Hunter, Emily B, June Ambrose, and Memsor.


 

 

"Love & Hip Hop" Executive Producer Mona Scott Young and actress Meagan Good both came out to support the event and Misa.  You know we're wondering in our head just who Meagan's stylist is.  Because we have questions...

Honorees Emily B and Ty Hunter posed together.

Emily also tweeted this group pic and said "@MsMisaHylton @MonaScottYoung @TiffTheStylist @MeaganGood @KeyshiaKaoir at the #FashionAcademy event!" But we can't stop staring at Keyshia and her catsuit. Pretty chick and all.  But hopefully this wasn't the styling standard being taught to the students...

Many of the guests chatted it up with Daisy Lewellyn on the red carpet.

And Tamar and Vince came through looking like a stylish couple.

Bevy Smith also supported Misa's new project.

 

 

Photos via WireImage/Instagram/Stephen Knight

Gilbert Arenas & Laura Govan GET COZY AT "Basketball Wives: LA" Viewing Party

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 01:16 PM PDT

Gilbert Arenas made a shocking and rare appearance for his on-again off-again fiance Laura Govan's viewing party.  Even though he won't be popping up on "Basketball Wives: LA", and previously tried to put a gag order on Laura and VH1 back when they weren't on such good terms, he seems to be in full support of the show now.

 

Pics from the premiere party inside...

As Laura & Gloria Govan celebrated their premiere of season 2 of "Basketball Wives LA", their baller boos Gilbert Arenas and Matt Barnes were on hand for the party Monday night at Suite 55 in Manhattan.

While guests smoked hookah and sipped on Bartenura cocktails, everyone viewed the premiere episode before a follow up Q&A with the hosts, the Govan sisters.

The Breakfast Club's Angela Yee moderated and had a one-on-one with the ladies and ballers:

"Love & Hip Hop ATL" co-star Ariane & "Love & Hip Hop" star Somaya were both there to support.

New York Knick J.R. Smith (in the hat) was there with his younger brother Chris Smith (in the grey), who actually just got signed to the Knicks himself as their new Forward!  The fellas' Knick teammate Iman Shumpert was there too (in the blue).

Looks like things rally are all good for Laura & Gilbert, who now plays for the Memphis Grizzlies.

Gloria shared some kisses with her on-again off-again boo Matt.  Time will tell how everything turns out for the ladies...

Ciara KICKS IT At "106 & Park" + Frank Ocean STARS In New "SNL" PROMO

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 10:35 AM PDT

"Sorry" singer Ciara dropped in on "106 & Park" to dish on her latest video and upcoming One Woman Army album.  Find out what she said inside and watch Frank Ocean's SNL promo.

 

Ciara stopped by "106 & Park" yesterday to dish on her "Sorry" video and One Woman Army album.  She revealed that when she's in a negative situation, she makes it a point to say "Sorry" early on so it's not heavy on her heart.  And when speaking on her upcoming disc, she said it's about where she is in her life right now.

“It represents my necessity to be strong, it represents my strength, my journey of things that I’ve experienced along the way, personally and professionally. I’m very vulnerable on the record, but I felt it was necessary to do it. This is exactly where I am in my life, so I thought, why not share my life through my music? There’s nothing better than that.”

She added that L.A. Reid (who signed her 10 years ago) is a big part of the project saying, “This is very special because he’s always believed in me, he’s always understood who I was as an artist and musically he’s just such a genius."

 

And while in NYC, CiCi did find time to have a little fun.

She posted this pic to Instagram saying, Caught N The Moment Last Night on the way 2 the Clurrb:)

 

Watch CiCi's interview here:

 

 

 

And in other music news........

Frank Ocean will help SNL kick off their new season as their musical guest tomorrow night. In the promo, he stars alongside host Seth MacFarlane and cast member Fred Armisen.

Frank, who is seen in this photo from backstage rehearsals, will be joined by John Mayer for one of his performances (John is featured on Frank's "White" track off Channel Orange).

You have read this article with the title The Young, Black, and Fabulous. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-young-black-and-fabulous_15.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...