Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Tyson Beckford has a “sex tape” and he’s surprisingly blase about it

Posted: 14 May 2012 09:16 AM PDT

Tyson Beckford
This is Tyson Beckford, a 41(!) year-old male fashion model, I just looked him up. If you told me this guy was 31, I would believe you despite how long he’s been on the scene. That’s because I always confuse him with Tyrese Gibson, a 33 year-old model who is also a bald African American guy with a gorgeous physique and haunting eyes. I could on about each of them, with the same adjectives, for quite some time.

Well Tyson really wants to distinguish himself from Tyrese. “Someone” (read: Tyson) is shopping a sex tape in which he gets off, remotely, with a female model online, and goes on at length about his career. It’s like a video promo with Tyson jerking off to his past and future prospects. According to TMZ, Tyson talks about his movie roles and how people often confuse him with Tyrese. In response to this, Tyson has tweeted that it doesn’t “faze him.” Of course it doesn’t, he’s hoping this relaunches his career. Sex tapes, especially of celebrities, don’t get released in this climate without each of the participants signing off. Here’s more on this story, thanks to TMZ:

A sex tape which is said to feature male supermodel Tyson Beckford is being shopped around the adult entertainment community … TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us … the seller insists the 45-minute tape shows the former Polo model pleasuring himself during a recent Internet video chat with a female model.

We’re told … during the chat session, Tyson makes references to some of the movies he’s appeared in … and talks about some of his co-stars.

Sources say Beckford also reveals one of his pet peeves — being mistaken for Tyrese Gibson…


TMZ broke the story … someone is shopping footage of the 41-year-old former Polo model pleasuring himself during a recent Internet video chat with a female model.

Tyson went on Twitter yesterday to address the issue with fans … saying he’s “sad but life goes on.”

“Don’t even faze me” … Tyson added … “We all do it, just mine got caught on film.”

He also admitted, “Not much of a sex tape lol.”

Beckford also got Twitter love from “Transformers” star Tyrese Gibson … the same guy who he gripes about being confused with on the sex tape.

“What folks don’t know is that Tyson opened the door for me to model” … Tyrese explained.

Tyrese also says the confusion with Tyson has helped him get laid (like these guys need help) … saying, “I’ve pulled a few of your fans who thought I was YOU..!! They were too bad to let them go!! Lol!”

[From two stories on TMZ]

What a coincidence that we’re treated to both a “sex tape” with Tyson along with a treatise on his fabulous career. Don’t get me wrong, I’d like to see this guy get busy, but with a partner, not alone with his thoughts of grandeur. This is one way to get his name in the press again, and in his mind it’s probably not a bad one. He’s not really going to satisfy his female fans, though. Maybe it’s just my take on it, but guys and their hands just don’t do it for me. I don’t care how hot they are. Not that I wouldn’t watch this.

Tyson Beckford

Tyson Beckford

Tyson Beckford

Tyson Beckford

Tyson Beckford

Tyson Beckford

Tyson is shown at the airport on 5-6-12. He’s also shown at an event in a suit on 11-22-10 and on his motorcycle on 3-20-10. Credit: Pacific Coast News. He’s shown with a man scarf on 3-21-12 and with a little bow tie on 11-9-11. He’s bulging out of a black shirt on 9-21-11. Credit: WENN.com

Kristen Stewart covers Elle, refers to Robert Pattinson as “my f–king boyfriend”

Posted: 14 May 2012 08:30 AM PDT

Kristen Stewart is the cover girl for the June issue of American Elle – she was also the cover girl for the June issue of Elle UK too, for what it's worth. There are two distinctly different photo shoots and interviews, so just pretend for a second that Team K-Stew hasn't completely taken over Elle and all of the international editions of the publication. The photo shoot seems very Victor/Victoria – Kristen is doing some menswear/drag-king-inspired looks, and then she goes sort of gothy-glam for other shots. I'm reminded of how beautiful she is, and how she has the figure to be an excellent "clothes hanger" for designers. Unfortunately, Kristen often seems kind of dead-eyed in pictorials, and her posture is still atrocious. As for the new Elle interview, well… God bless the Twihards. They've already transcribed the whole thing from the early scans – you can read the full piece here. Here are some highlights… the whole thing takes place in a bookstore (just an FYI for why the conversation is so book-intensive):

She loves William Styron's Lie Down in Darkness: "Have you ever read Lie Down in Darkness?" Stewart asks excitedly. "I want to play Peyton more than anything I can possibly taste or touch in my life. I want to play her so bad. Peyton is bright, beautiful, suicidal narcissist, preyed upon by her father. But Stewart, 22, sees it as more complicated than that. "Oh, dude, she f–kin' loves it! She's in love with him. I mean, I think she's in love with him. It's not his fault. They're the most f–ked-up family!… There's a script adaptation I've read and it's good," she says, continuing down the aisle. "Two people vying for the part of the father are Daniel Day-Lewis and Colin Firth. Daniel would be perfect." Stewart stops suddenly and smiles, picking up an autobiography. "Let's not be pretentious – let's buy Snooki." (She doesn't.)

She calls Robert Pattinson her "f–king boyfriend": "Oooh, Martin Amis." Stewart plucks Money from the shelf. "My copy just got soaked – my toilet overflowed." And then, "Oh my God, my f–king boyfriend just did this movie," she says, referring to Robert Pattinson while pulling down a copy of Bel Ami. "The French, they're up in arms that he did it."

The brown contact lenses she wears to play Bella: "It's like I always have sunglasses on – soulless, googly-eyed sunglasses. You can't feel your eyeballs. They ruined me."

Working with William Hurt in 2008's The Yellow Hankerchief: "He was the first guy I ever saw take a script and f–king turn it on its head. He threw us all up into the air," Stewart says fondly. "It was so cool working with him. He is so beat – he's like, On the Road. Incredibly intense. Dude!"

The book Black Hole: "This f–king store is like kismet!" she says. "I want to do this movie!" The book, about a sexually transmitted plague, "is disgusting, so gross," Stewart enthuses. "I love the first image" – she turns to a completely black page with a white vagina-shape opening in the center – "a slit. You just grow, like, holes in your body. The imagery is so weird. See" – she flips to another page – "he's looking at her hand and soon there's gonna be a little mouth in there. It's so sexual the desire is so f–king palpable, but it feels so dirty, like [the characters] are so ashamed because they're diseased, they're literally getting these holes."

Riding horses and leading the charge in Snow White and the Huntsman: Despite being terrified of horses, Stewart saddled up to lead an army of 250 mounted men charging down a beach in the rain. "I hated it," she admits of riding. "I didn't take to the whole mentality of f–king ordering that thing around – 'Go now!' You have to be an a–hole, basically. Not to say that horse people are a–holes to their horses. But you have to basically tell that thing who's boss, and I didn't want to do that. I was like, 'No, do your thing. I don't even want to be up here.'"

Child-acting and home-schooling: One role begot the next, and from seventh grade on Stewart was homeschooled, something she regrets, in a way. "Because I didn't go to f–king school, I feel I would have had a bit something extra if I had," she says. "Maybe because my life is so perfect, when I see the other side of life, it just seems like, almost like I want…" Stewart struggles for words. "You can learn so much from bad things. I feel boring. I feel like, Why is everything so easy for me? I can't wait for something crazy to f–king happen to me. Just life. I want someone to f–k me over! Do you know what I mean?" That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger? "Exactly. It's one of the reasons I want to act. I love living in different worlds, because a lot of times mine is pretty nice and easy."

She still smokes, and her car is gross: She unlocks a nondescript rental car (she can't drive her Mini Cooper without being followed by paparazzi), drops the books in back, slides into the driver's seat, starts the engine and offers up a Camel. Pushing the cigarette-lighter button, she says, laughing, "I went for the high-class rental. This car's got all the fixin's!" Scattered on the passenger side floor are a pair of plaid Van sneakers, an empty protein drink, a Coca-Cola can, and a plastic to-go container with a half eaten sandwich covered in mold. A nearly empty Snapple sits in the cup holder, cigarette buds floating in it.

She wears a mysterious ring: Stewart taps her hands on the steering wheel, her short nails lacquered in bloodred. On her thumb is a silver spoon ring. "All four of my brothers and my mom and dad have these," she says. "My mom went and got them for Christmas." And the gold ring circling her index finger? "Everyone wants to know," Stewart says slyly. She shakes her head. "Everyone knows already – it's ridiculous." As painful as it is to be so publicly pushed and prodded, how does she square wanting to be projected on a 40-foot screen? "Laurence Olivier was asked, 'Actors, what's the impulse? Why?' And he was just like, 'Look at me, look at me, look at me, …' That was his answer. But at the same time, it's like, 'Nooo, don't look at me. Look at some version that I'm going to present to you. Let me control it."

[Elle excerpts via Strictly Robsten's transcript]

The cursing is getting kind of ridiculous. She wasn't always this foul-mouthed, it's something that's happened over the past year, where every interview is laden with f-bombs. The article also quotes extensively from people who have worked with Kristen over the years, and an unsettling theme arises, although I don't know if that was Elle's intention. While Kristen's directors and costars all had nice things to say about her, there seems to be a theme of Kristen not having much respect for the script of whatever film she's doing. Everyone says that she constantly going off script, constantly changing lines, constantly trying to make the characters sound more "authentic". Which… maybe that only bothers me. I understand going off script when it's something like Twilight, but it really feels like Kristen never bothers to learn her lines for any given film.

As for the mysterious ring thing – I anxiously await the Twihards' explanation. Did her "f–king boyfriend" Rob give her the gold ring? Is it a promise ring? A wedding ring?!?!

Elle scans courtesy of Tom Munro/Elle, via The Fashion Spot.
kristen stewart 1 KS2 KS3 KS4 KS5 KS6

Brandi Glanville “thought she was going to kill” LeAnn Rimes at one point

Posted: 14 May 2012 08:25 AM PDT

Brandi Glanville has a new interview in an Australian publication (via Radar), and I have to admit, I really like the way Brandi comes across here. I'm Team Brandi by default, because LeAnn Rimes is so incredibly insane, but in the past I've had my doubts about Brandi's part in keeping this C-list Bermuda Triangle alive. She's very graphic in this interview, both about her own sexuality and about her anger towards LeAnn. She doesn't seem like the most mature person, true – but she seems really honest about everything.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville doesn’t hold anything back in an explosive new Q&A with Australia’s NW HQ magazine, including a bombshell revelation that she once felt like killing ex-husband Eddie Cibrian’s new wife LeAnn Rimes after the country singer surfaced at one of her son’s soccer practices.

“I remember walking up to soccer practice and there she was with my baby in her lap,” Brandi — who has two sons with Eddie, Mason and Jake — told the magazine. “My blood was boiling, and I thought I was going to kill her. I really thought I was going to physically hurt her. But that was the first time I saw her that way — she was sitting in my soccer chair, under my tent, she’s got my kid on her lap and she’s with my husband, and that was that little moment of total irrational fury.”

Brandi, 39, says tempers have cooled off on that front.

“We’re never going to be best friends, but she’s good to my kids, they love her and that’s all I could ask for,” Brandi said. “If they didn’t like her, I’d be in court right now, fighting. It’s not about me — it’s about them.”

In regards to recent rumblings that Eddie and LeAnn have been heavy-handed in allowing the boys to appear on Real Housewives with their mom, Brandi says it’s “incredibly hypocritical [for] Eddie to object to filming around my children, especially given how public he lives his life.”

In the telling chat, Brandi says she’s glad to hear rumors Eddie and LeAnn didn’t sign a prenuptial agreement, as she’s happy her sons will have financial security regardless of if their TV actor dad makes it last with the country singer.

“Thank God [they don't have a pre-nup]! My kids' futures will be taken care of if that’s true,” Brandi said, adding she and Eddie had no agreement either upon tying the knot, which left her regretting that decision when the marriage imploded.

“I got f**ked,” she said. “And not in a good way.”

In a saucy send-off, the hardbodied beauty admitted that while she’s made love to women, she ultimately prefers the company of a man.

“I’ve done that: I like tuna — it’s fine — but it’s not my thing,” she said. “I definitely need c**k in my life.”

[From Radar]

Regarding Brandi's comment, "….that was the first time I saw her that way…" – I always find it interesting to remember that LeAnn and Dean Sheremet socialized with Brandi and Eddie. They were couple-y social friends. And then LeAnn and Eddie starting having an affair, and Eddie went back to Brandi and then LeAnn started stalking Eddie, showing up wherever he was for months and months until everybody had enough. It's always nice to go back and review. So, Brandi first knew LeAnn as a wife to Dean Sheremet, and as her husband's mistress. So… I can understand Brandi's rage when she saw LeAnn with her children.

Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
FFN_LeAnn_Eddie_DMMIFF_030412_8839676 wenn3744499 FFN_LeAnn_Eddie_DMMIFF_030412_8839677 FFN_Rimes_Cibrian_CPR_050612_9054285

Jennifer Aniston rents for $40K a month while her mansion faces renovations

Posted: 14 May 2012 08:25 AM PDT

Jennifer Aniston is always good for a real estate p0rn story, especially over the past few years when it seems like Aniston has really been getting into the real estate market in a big way. In the past year she bought two Manhattan condos worth millions, with the idea that she would make the condos into one huge super-apartment, only to end up selling the properties at a $500,000 loss. She also sold her one-bedroom Beverly Hills home – which she had spent YEARS renovating – last year. She sold that property at a massive profit.

Anyway, when Justin Theroux and Jennifer decided to move back to LA, Aniston laid down some serious cash for a Bel Air mansion, which, as you can guess, is already being extensively renovated, which will probably add several million more to the cost. So what can Jen and Justin do while their new love nest is being fixed up into Aniston's idealized shag-pad? Well, they could continue to shell out $20,000 a month in hotel bills… or they could just rent yet another house. Because why not? The Mail has photos of JustJen's latest (temporary) real estate. Nice digs!

As a place to live while your lavish estate is renovated, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux aren’t doing too badly. The loved up couple have just rented a gorgeous Beverly Hills home at a cost of $40,000 a month until their main house is ready.

Their new mansion being an 8,500 square foot, $21 million palatial palace complete with a vineyard and views of the Pacific Ocean. But in the meantime they will have to settle for five bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms in a somewhat smaller space.

The Hal Levitt-designed exteriors have been masterfully updated as part of a meticulous renovation. This home also has the modern convenience of RTI Smart Home technology and state of the art home theater/entertainment system blends with the highest quality craftsmanship and materials. The Patrick Blanc living wall entices as you walk across the honed basalt entry, suspended above cascading water features, to approach the impressive hand-carved front door.

The interiors and exteriors offer the best of California living: ocean and city views, entertainer-friendly layout with Lynx outdoor cooking area, zero-edge pool with 18 feet deep lounge area and spa. Rooms include stone-lined temperature controlled wine cellar; bar with custom cabinetry, walnut shelving and LED glass lighting installation.

The Bulthaup kitchen has stunning Monobloc stainless steel island, floating appliance cubes, warm bronze and striped walnut cabinetry, and appliances by Miele and Leibherr. The master suite has custom walnut closets and is complete with his and hers baths featuring book-matched Calcutta Borghini marble, Ann Sacks tiles, heated flooring, steam shower, and private outdoor shower.

[From The Mail]

That all sounds really amazing, doesn't it? But can you even fathom RENTING a place for $40,000 a month? You can't even rationalize that by saying, "Oh, it's an investment." It's not an investment. You're just renting. You're just blowing through tens of thousands of dollars a month because your multi-million-dollar villa is facing extreme renovations. I mean… it's her money, she can do whatever she wants with it and God bless. But it does seem very excessive.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
FFN_AnistonJennifer_Hollywood_TUT_022212_8798188 FFN_RIJ_WANDERLUST_021612jpg_8777083 FFN_RIJ_WANDERLUST_021612jpg_8777090 FFN_RIJ_WANDERLUST_021612jpg_8777053

Rob Pattinson celebrates his 26th birthday with a very pregnant Sienna Miller

Posted: 14 May 2012 08:03 AM PDT

Robert Pattinson

Robert Pattinson turned 26 years old and celebrated in London over the weekend with a group of friends that reportedly did not include Kristen Stewart, who is also currently in London to promote Snow White and the Huntsman. That’s just the spin from the media though, and some sites are making a huge deal about Rob looking all sad because Kristen isn’t by his side. My theory is that she was actually there and just snuck in through the back door just like Rob’s BFF, Tom Sturridge.

So who didn’t sneak through a separate entrance? Tom’s girlfriend, Sienna Miller, who showed off her large baby bump in a figure-hugging grey dress. Does anyone else find it hilarious that Sienna is now knocked up with Tom Sturridge’s baby after a few months together, yet that never happened with Jude Law, whom Sienna dated off and on for years and can allegedly get a woman pregnant merely by blinking in her general direction? Anyway, Sienna is not to be deterred from her nightlife during what looks to be the third trimester of her pregnancy. And as long as she’s not completely boozing it up (aside from the odd glass of wine), who cares? She might as well enjoy herself before becoming a milking machine:

Sienna Miller

She might be due to give birth in just a couple of months time but Sienna Miller is not ready to sit back and relax just yet. And once a party girl, always a party, even if no alcohol and an early night was on the cards.

The actress was snapped leaving Claridge’s last night after attending a dinner to celebrate Robert Pattinson’s 26th birthday. And while some celebrities will go for comfort over style when it comes to be being pregnant, especially as the big day approaches, Sienna managed to combine the two.

She looked chic in her grey jumper dress, which showed off her burgeoning baby bump and teamed the dress with peep-toed ankle boots, a green and brown belt and a huge red bag. She also sported her recently dyed hair, which is now a shade of dirty blonde.

Some may think it odd that she would be invited to a birthday dinner for the Twilight star when they have never made a film together or even considered to be friends. But Sienna’s fiancé Tom Sturridge is best friends with R-Patz and he avoided the cameras as he met her inside the hotel.

Pattinson’s girlfriend Kristen Stewart is also in the capital promoting her new movie Snow White and the Huntsmen. But she was nowhere to be seen although the notoriously camera-shy actress may have slipped in the back to avoid the flashbulbs.

[From Daily Mail]

Honestly, I hope Sienna is enjoying herself throughout her pregnancy because she loves the limelight and will probably find it to be a huge adjustment when she can’t go out and party all the time once the baby is born. Or maybe she’ll do it anyway. One never knows where Sienna is concerned.

Robert seems to have enjoyed a pretty low-key, scruffy birthday celebration for himself, and I’m sure that Kristen was probably in attendance as well to support her f–cking boyfriend. She’s probably just sick of grimacing at the cameras at this point of her SWATH promotional duties and needed a break from giving the finger to the paps. A girl’s allowed, you know.

Robert Pattinson

Sienna Miller

Robert Pattinson

Photos courtesy of WENN

wenn3878458 wenn3878446 wenn3878443 wenn3878445 wenn3878437

Ben Affleck makes a Mother’s Day video, calls Jennifer Garner a “world class mom”

Posted: 14 May 2012 07:41 AM PDT


Ben Affleck has recorded a video in honor of Mother’s Day to raise awareness and funds for his charity, The Eastern Congo initiative. You can learn more about Ben’s work in the war torn region in our earlier coverage of his charity, along with on their website. In his video, he enthuses about his own mother, as well as about his wife, Jennifer Garner, whom he calls an “incredible, spectacular, world class mom.” It’s a really nice message along with a great way to promote his humanitarian work. Here’s more, thanks to People:

Well, that beats just another greeting card.

Instead of wishing his wife, Jennifer Garner, a happy Mother’s Day on a piece of paper, Ben Affleck took his message to his Facebook page. (And yes, there’s a shout-out to his mom, too.)

“I want to say Happy Mother’s Day to the moms in my life: my mom Chris and my amazing wife Jennifer, who is an incredible, spectacular, world-class mom,” he says in a video, which advocates for those raising children in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, another display of his ardent activism for the African country.

Being a mother is “the hardest job that there is, every single day,” Affleck, 39, adds, also giving a nod to the women he met in the Congo. (He founded the Eastern Congo Initiative nonprofit in 2010.)

And that’s more than a 9-5 job for Garner: In February, the couple welcomed a son, Samuel, who joined big sisters Seraphina, 3, and Violet, 6.

[From People]

That’s really sweet! Did Ben seem a little buzzed/tipsy to anyone else? Maybe he was just so excited to deliver his message, but I would bet he had a couple of beers prior to recording this. Ben shaved off the beard he’s been sporting and he looks much, much better.

In other Mother’s Day video news, Sofia Vergara’s 20 year-old son, Manolo Gonzalez, also made her a video thanking her for raising him as a single mom. He included videos from his childhood which were super cute. Vergara has always been a bombshell in sexy, skimpy clothes. He also thanked her for throwing him awesome birthdays, complete with lots of custom cakes.

Did you guys have a good Mother’s Day with your moms and/or kids? I had the privilege of being with both my son and my mom and it was very special. I love them so much.

Here are photos of Ben, Jennifer and their two daughters, Violet and Seraphina out yesterday, 5-13. I would love to see their baby son! They’re also shown running into Halle Berry and Oliver Martinez, no sh*t, on Saturday in Santa Monica. How funny are these photos?

Ben affleck

Ben Affleck, Halle Berry, Oliver Martinez

FFN_Affleck_Garner_FF3_051312_9080667 FFN_Affleck_Berry_FF6_051212_9078283 FFN_Affleck_Berry_FF6_051212_9078285 FFN_Affleck_Berry_FF6_051212_9078287 FFN_Affleck_Berry_FF6_051212_9078290 FFN_Affleck_Berry_FF6_051212_9078295 FFN_Affleck_Garner_FF3_051312_9080644 FFN_Affleck_Garner_FF3_051312_9080655 FFN_Affleck_Garner_FF3_051312_9080660

Photo credit: Fame Flynet

NBC renews Community, 30 Rock & Parenthood, moves Community to Friday nights

Posted: 14 May 2012 07:08 AM PDT

Joel McHale
I want to report on the NBC upfronts since my two favorite non-cable TV shows, “Community” and “Parenthood,” air on the network. As we heard last week, “Community” was renewed thankfully after a lot of rallying by fans and an upswing in ratings following the show’s return. “Community” got picked up for a shorter, 13 episode fourth season. (Incidentally, Comedy Central recently bought the rights to air reruns beginning in late 2013.) Critic and fan favorite “30 Rock” also got a shorter upcoming season, which is rumored to be the show’s last. NBC head Robert Greenblatt stated that the fate of both shows is still up in the air. Greenblat said that “As they age, it’s obviously something you look at. We haven’t definitely said that with any of them yet.” So it sounds like the fate of “Community” and “30 Rock” is somewhat sealed, unless there’s a major uptick in viewers.

“Parenthood,” which has similarly struggled in ratings but remains one of the highest quality dramas on TV, got renewed for 15 more episodes. Like “Community,” I’ll savor every one. Also, “Community” got moved to Friday nights, when everyone goes out. This disappoints me, but at least it’s still on. Here’s NBC’s upcoming schedule.

Monday

8 p.m.: The Voice

10 p.m.: Revolution

Tuesday

8 p.m.: The Voice

9 p.m.: Go On

9:30 p.m.: The New Normal

10 p.m.: Parenthood

Wednesday

8 p.m.: Animal Practice

8:30 p.m.: Guys With Kids

9 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

10 p.m.: Chicago Fire

Thursday

8 p.m.: 30 Rock

8:30 p.m.: Up All Night

9 p.m.: The Office

9:30 p.m.: Parks and Recreation

10 p.m.: Rock Center with Brian Williams

Friday

8 p.m.: Whitney

8:30 p.m.: Community

9 p.m.: Grimm

10 p.m.: Dateline NBC

[From E! Online]

I’m reminded of Joel McHale’s comments in an interview with Diablo Cody last year, in which he complained about Community’s poor Thursday time slot. He saidIn the Fall, it's on against NFL football. In the Spring, it's up against American Idol. Other than that we have no competition other than Big Bang Theory.” So maybe the Friday night slot is better for the show. I’m kind of resigned to the fact that this will be the last season, but at least there’s more coming. That’s something.

Shows that have been canceled by NBC include “Are You There, Chelsea?,” “Awake,” “Bent,” “Best Friends Forever,” “The Firm,” “Free Agents,” and “Harry's Law.” Pajiba has a more complete list if you’re interested.

The new shows are bolded above, and here’s more on them. “Chicago Fire” features Lady Gaga’s ex and Vampire Diaries star Taylor Kinney and it looks like there’s plenty of male eye candy. Kinney is even shown shirtless in the promo.

Also, how are “Whitney” and “Grimm” still on the air? I haven’t bothered to watch Whitney, and have only heard terrible things about it. I’ve watched two episodes of Grimm, and it was just so depressing. I guess it’s like a crime show take on the fairy book genre, and I’m not a fan of crime shows.

Joel McHale is shown above at the E! upfronts. His suit is so goofy.

Update: DListed has a list of all the shows that have been canceled by the networks.

Photo credit: WENN.com and NBC

Is Blake Lively ignoring her professional obligations because of love?

Posted: 14 May 2012 06:27 AM PDT

There was an odd little story about Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively last week and I never got around to talking about it. You know how they're all WASPy and perfect now, and how there were many reports that Blake and Ryan had purchased a Bedford, NY country home together? Well, first of all, there's some reporting that indicates Blake bought the Bedford home herself, without Ryan's involvement whatsoever. Ryan also seems to have bought another property in the area recently – basically, they're both buying real estate like it's going out of style. But! The New York Post reports that whether or not both their names are on the deed, they are spending time together in Bedford, NY. And Ryan doesn't seem happy about it at all.

After months of looking for digs in the city, Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds have opted to buy a $2.3 million mansion in Westchester's tony Bedford area. The house sits on 2 acres and overlooks the Cross River Reservoir.

We hear the couple, who met on the set of "Green Lantern" last year, were "over the top" in their demands for confidentiality with their purchase. And Reynolds, who divorced Scarlett Johansson in 2010, hasn't been making friends with the locals.

When another couple happened to walk out of Richard Gere's Bedford Post Inn restaurant at the same time, Reynolds became hostile. "Are you following me?" he snarled at the diners, who thought the actor needed a reality check.

[From The New York Post]

I used to hear lots of stories about Ryan being a d-bag to many, many people. Maybe he's a really nice guy when you get to know him, but the idea I have of him is of a dude who is rather temperamental, rude and tightly wound. So, basically, I have no problems believing that he's not making friends in the area.

Meanwhile, many of us wondered why Blake Lively was not at last Monday's Met Gala. Surely she was invited – she has a Chanel contract, she's a self-styled fashion girl, she's on Gossip Girl… why not go to the Met Gala? LOVE. She didn't go because of LOVE.

Blake Lively blew off the ball for her beau. Sources tell us the "Gossip Girl" beauty — who was the belle of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala last year — passed on attending Monday so she could go on a lengthy romantic trip with boyfriend Ryan Reynolds.

Beginning the last weekend of April, an insider says Lively and Reynolds, who've been together seven months, jetted to Napa Valley, where they stayed at the world-class Auberge du Soleil luxury resort and restaurant in Rutherford, Calif. The couple then headed to San Francisco, where their activities included an intimate dinner at Charles Phan's revered Vietnamese restaurant, Slanted Door.

The leggy Lively and the abs-fabulous Reynolds also took time to stroll the city's artsy Red Light District. They then made a brief stop in Los Angeles before traveling to Reynolds' hometown of Vancouver. Our source points out that the lovebirds were visiting Reynolds' family the night of the Met Ball on May 7.

Instead of walking the red carpet at Vogue editor Anna Wintour 's haute happening, Lively, 24, and Reynolds, 35, ate dinner with one of Reynolds' four brothers and his wife at Asian restaurant Blue Ginger, in Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. They stayed overnight and returned to the mainland the next day. According to the insider, Lively and Reynolds stayed at the Coast Hotel in Vancouver, but have since relocated to Parksville in British Columbia to continue the more-than-two-week idyll.

Fashion insiders were surprised Lively skipped the Met Ball, since the style- and shopping-obsessed actress was the hit of last year's party. The blond bombshell is the face of Chanel Mademoiselle handbags and attended last year's soiree on the arm of the French fashion house's creative director, Karl Lagerfeld.

Our first source says Lively's absence from the fashion extravaganza is a sign that she has really fallen for Reynolds. A second source notes that Lively would have been more than welcome at the "Oscars of the East Coast," but decided on the low-key vacation with Reynolds instead.

"Anna loves her," notes the insider.

Lively also missed the Cinema Society screening of her film "Hick" here on May 3, because she was traveling. She and Reynolds have become increasingly serious during their seven-month courtship. After shopping for homes in Westchester and Connecticut together, Lively recently purchased a $2 million estate in Bedford Hills, N.Y.

Our initial source says Reynolds has been spending a lot of time at Lively's new pad, and also "gets along great with Blake's [half] sister Robyn ."

A spokeswoman for Lively did not respond to our request for comment by deadline.

[From The NY Daily News]

At some point does it become unprofessional? That's my question. I don't have any problems with Blake and Ryan being loved up, and I don't have any issues with Ryan settling down with the first big-boob’d blonde he finds. I also think the mini-breaks are cute. They're both working actors with lots of appearances and obligations, so when they can find the time to go on holiday, why not go? But that's the problem, isn't it? Blake is ignoring some of her appearances. Like, how could she not even go the premiere of her film? Is she that important? And surely her Chanel contract requires her to put in appearances at some of the big fashion events of the year, like the Met Gala. Ugh. Blake, what's going on with you, girl?

Photos of Blake at the 2010 & 2011 Met Galas, courtesy of WENN.
[gallery

Jennifer Love Hewitt says she’s freshly vajazzled down there, ‘I’m full of good energy’

Posted: 14 May 2012 05:46 AM PDT

Jennifer Love Hewitt
Of all the dumb things Jennifer Love Hewitt has said over the years, she really seemed to get the ball rolling by telling outlets that she got over her 2010 split with comic Jamie Kennedy by “vajazzling” her hoo-ha. This involves getting a Brazilian wax and then getting rhinestones glued on your private area, basically making your mons look like a cheap QVC t-shirt that your grandma would wear for a night out out Sizzler. (I learned way more about this process than I ever wanted to know when an editor for the Huffington Post endured vajazzling at a salon and then made a video about it.) Well Hewitt is still vajazzling, just like she’s probably still visiting her three engagement rings at Tiffany’s every month. She told the NY Daily News that she’s currently vajazzled and that it balances her energy or something. Over-share.

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT doesn't just get dressed up for special occasions — she gets vajazzled. At Wednesday's A&E Networks 2012 Upfront event, "The Client List" star told us that beneath her cleavage-bearing Alexander McQueen dress she was vajazzled because "it's a special occasion." Hewitt created a stir several years ago when she told then-TBS talk-show host George Lopez she was a fan of vajazzling. For the uninitiated, that's when women apply glitter and jewels to their nether regions for esthetic purposes. When we asked the 33-year-old hottie if she was emblazoned with clear crystals — said to balance energy disturbances when placed on the body — she enthusiastically confirmed that "I'm full of good energy."

[From NY Daily News]

I understand that this woman has something to promote, and that claiming she wants to be a Victoria’s Secret angel and telling the world her crotch is bedazzled get her press. Her show “The Client List” glamorizes prostitution, so maybe she’s trying to play up that sexy image with all these ridiculous quotes she’s giving. At some point she’s got to realize that her primary goal, getting and keeping man, is not going to be fulfilled if she keeps looking so desperate. It was one thing to spread the word about vajazzling back when it was a novelty, and to dedicate a chapter of her book on it. It’s another thing to continue to share her personal grooming habits. Men like mystery. They don’t want to know that there are jewels on your crotch prior to earning the right to see said nether region. That should be between Hewitt and whatever dude is going to hit it and quit it, to quote one of our commenters. I don’t know why I bother, since it’s always the same thing from her.

Hewitt’s Client List was of course renewed for a second season by Lifetime. She’s shown here at the A&E upfronts on Saturday. I like her flattering red dress and her style has improved quite a bit lately. She needs to ditch those terrible huge fake eyelashes of course. Hewitt has been looking like she’s got caterpillars on her eyes in most of her recent appearances.

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Look at her posing like a Kardashian.

wenn5838758 wenn5838760 wenn5838937 wenn5838755-(1) wenn5838932 wenn5838759

photo credit: Mr Blue/WENN.com

John Travolta’s second accuser, John Doe #2, will not be going to trial

Posted: 14 May 2012 05:46 AM PDT

When the Masseur-gate scandal exploded last week, I tried to keep my eye on the proverbial ball. What is the big picture? What is being said and why? What is NOT being said? Who will go on the record? Why does one person get attacked and the others not so much? Well, it took less than a week for the first masseur, John Doe #1, to be somewhat-to-completely discredited when he was forced to admit that he got the date of his alleged assault wrong. His lawyer, Okorie Okorocha, dropped him.

Now the focus is on John Doe #2, who claimed that he was working for a Georgia hotel as an in-house massage therapist, and during the course of a massage in the hotel, John Travolta assaulted and groped him. I said at the time and since then that this guy's story has the whiff of believability, and I looked forward to seeing more of the paper trail in Georgia. Funny story: John Travolta's lawyers never really went after Doe #2's claims. There was a blanket denial, of course, but they did not go after the specifics of his story like they did with Doe #1. Anyway, I've been hoping that we would hear more for Doe #2, but it looks like that won't be happening though. Radar reports that everything is going to be taken care of in "mediation" – not a court trial.

The sexual assault and battery lawsuit that an Atlanta-based masseur filed against John Travolta will never go to trial because both sides have agreed the case should be heard by a private judge behind closed doors in mediation, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The unidentified male masseur, made the blockbuster claims against Travolta, several days after another anonymous man filed a similar lawsuit against the Grease star.

“Marty Singer, and Okorie Okorocha have spoken and both are working on the ground rules for the evidence and procedure about how the mediation will proceed, and that process could take 1-2 months,” a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

“This is commonly done before formal mediation begins. Both sides will agree to keep all transcripts sealed, as well as all witness statements, depositions, etc. The lawsuit will be heard by a private judge, who will decide how much money if any the accuser will receive. All of the proceedings will be strictly confidential, but make no mistake, this will be a dog fight, that will take place out of the public forum. This is done for a plethora of reasons, mainly, this will allow the masseur’s identity from being made public, and it would just be a media circus if it did go to trial This will be the best way for the case to be heard with minimal disruption to John Travolta and the masseur’s life.”

The first man that filed a sexual assault lawsuit against Travolta was dropped, by Okorocha Friday. As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported the man admitted he was wrong about the date of the alleged attack.

"Okorocha did not feel he could represent John Doe #1 going forward anymore and recommend him finding another lawyer," a source previously told RadarOnline.com.

Travolta has been married to actress Kelly Preston since 1991. The couple’s oldest child, Jett, died in 2009. The couple has two other children, daughter, Ella Bleu, and their toddler son, Benjamin, born in 2010.

Marty Singer and Okorie Okorocha could not be reached for comment.

[From Radar]

My take: Doe #2 has a much better case, and Okorocha dropped Doe #1 to focus all of his energy on the case he thinks he can win. And I think Team Travolta thinks there's trouble too, because they're already circling the legal wagons to ensure that any and all of the revelations from this case are not aired publicly. Even though this whole thing is so sad to me, I really hope that more men – more victims – come forward, because it seems like Travolta has been groping and abusing men for YEARS.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
FFN_TravoltaJohn_Savages_FP2_090811jpg_7854155 FFN_TravoltaJohn_Savages_FP2_090811jpg_7854157 FFN_TravoltaJohn_Savages_FP2_090811jpg_7853917

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/05/celebitchy_14.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...