The Young, Black, and Fabulous

The Young, Black, and Fabulous


SPEAK ON IT: Meagan Good Says LET HER LIVE--She Was "Covered Up" For Her Bachelorette Pussycat Dolls Performance

Posted: 30 May 2012 09:02 AM PDT

Meagan Good's recent performance as a Pussycat Doll has apparently stirred a pot-o-drama. After THESE PICS surfaced from this weekend's sexy burlesque performance in Vegas (which her mother and future mother-in-law attended), folks had something to say.  Mainly because the 30-year-old actress often touts herself as a bible beating Christian (which is OK).  But many get confused by her overtly sexy images she often portrays for her job--on tv, film, and now, a burlesque show.

Check out her response to the critics inside...

Meagan told the Las Vegas Sun before her show that her fiance', Seventh Day Adventist preacher & Sony Exec DeVon Franklin, wasn't feeling it.  But, while he wouldn't be in attendance, he did concede for her to perform since she would be the "overdressed" Pussycat Doll.  Oh.

“I’m actually not going to undress. I’m going to be a Pussycat Doll, the overly dressed Pussycat Doll. I am only going to be doing some burlesque dancing, but I won’t be doing any stripping of clothes. Las Vegas will just see a little bit!

“I am going to wear the feathers and furs, but I am definitely not going to have my bottom or tummy hanging out. I will look sexy, and my clothes will be fitting, but I won’t be having any of my prized possessions hanging out. There will be a corset, stockings and high heels. His mother will absolutely report!

“He is not ecstatic about it, but it’s a bachelorette party. It’s the last time before I’m a married woman, and he understands that. He wants me to have fun and be happy and do the things that I want to do on my bucket list and not let people’s opinions of what I should and shouldn’t be doing control how we live our lives.

Meagan then took to her Twitter, once folks saw the images, and said:

Let's get something straight ... I wasn't half naked last night ... I was actually very covered up, not showing anymore than I show when I dress up to go to events ...and let's get something else straight .. I'm [an] actress ...there will be many things narrow minded people deem unholy or not 1st lady like ... But this is not so..it's about your relationship with God and your personal convictions ...if you see footage you will see I was covered up having fun dancing and enjoying myself with my friends and family and absolutely not doing a striptease ...smh people are ridiculous .. Can't a [girl] enjoy her bachelorette party in peace

Here's two videos of footage from her performance:

Entertainment Weekly also did an article, which Meagan tweeted out, asking whether overtly sexy images like Meagan's burlesque performance were too hot for Christianity.  Meagan's response--"Hmm, interesting."

So, we have a few questions:

Does it count as "just acting" if she's not on a tv/movie screen and she's not a professional dancer?  Does it matter that she was dancing on a pole--whether she removed clothes or not? Does it matter that she's technically "covered up"...if it's still mostly sheer and putting her breasticles on display (which is fine--but we're talking about does this work for a certain community or example you say you are setting)?  Do we really care or just care because Meagan touts herself as an example to Christians everywhere?  Should she use more discernment in choosing movie/tv roles as well, now that she is about to become a "First Lady"?

Speak on it.

FASHION FAB: Kelly Rowland NAMED "TV PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR" At The UK's 2012 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards

Posted: 30 May 2012 08:01 AM PDT

 

 

Last night Kelly Rowland (who posed with Eva Longoria and Loren Ridinger) was chosen as "TV Personality Of The Year" at the 2012 Glamour Women of the Year Awards in the UK.  See pics from the fab event inside.

Gorgeous R&B singer Kelly Rowland was chosen as "TV Personality of the Year" for her stint on the UK's "X Factor" at the 2012 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards yesterday.  The event was held at the Berkeley Square Gardens in London.  And the fab chick rocked a stunning black gown by British designer Maria Grachvogel, complete with a train and a dramatic white pattern.

Earlier, Kelly tweeted At the fabulous #GlamourAwards with @evalongoria and @lorenridinger!! Beautiful women everywhere!!

She completed her look with silver hoop earrings and a silver bracelet with the gorgeous halter gown.

Multi-talented artist Alesha Dixon rocked minimal makeup for a fresh summery look.

And the lovely Alexandra Burke also walked the red carpet.

Actress Viola Davis attended the event with her husband Julius Tennon.  Fab times all around!
 

Photos via Flynet UK/FameFlynet Pictures/Zak Hussein/WENN.com/Getty

SIGH: The "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" Folks Film At Pearl Bistro

Posted: 30 May 2012 07:24 AM PDT

Their reality show premieres June 18th, and the VH1 "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" cast is still filming.  Check out some behind the scenes pics of Lil Scrappy, his mama, Rasheeda, Shay "Buckeey" Johnson and more inside....

Oh, we see how this show will be.  ATL's LAHH cast filmed at Pearl Bistro nightclub (which many ATL folks tell us this signifies a very small budget) recently.  Apparently they were all on hand to celebrate Scrappy's release of his mixtape, Full Metal Jacket 2.  He also performed a track off his upcoming album (The Grustle) that features co-star Rasheeda called "Shawty Sprung."  Oh joy.

The folks over at ATL Nightspots snapped these pics and video below:

Rapper Rasheeda and her girls kicked it.

Scrappy's mama, Mama D, just looks like she's about to give Jim Jones' mama Nancy a run for her money in the foolery department.  Goodness.


So this is what Shay "Buckeey" Johnson has been up to since Flavor of Love days?  Besides having a baby?  Oh....

Feel like this whole party needs exfoliation...

Who's ready for the season to start?  Bring on the foolywangery...

Pics: ATLNightspots.com

ITS OFFICIAL: "106 & Park" Hosts Terrence & Rocsi ANNOUNCE They Are Leaving

Posted: 29 May 2012 06:43 PM PDT

It's been 7 years. And the second set of hosts for BET's flagship show, "106 & Park," have officially chucked deuces.  Rocsi Diaz & Terrence Jenkins confirmed the rumors that have been swirling--they're leaving.  And the twosome made their formal and tearful announcement live on tonight's show.  Deets inside....

During an emotional announcement tonight, Terrence told the audience:

We have decided together that we will soon be leaving '106 and Park' as your hosts. This by no stretch of the imagination was an easy decision. But it's the right one. It's come after a lot of prayer, a lot of thought, and a lot of consideration.

Telling the viewers about being surprised by how successful the show became, Rocsi said:

We had no idea--we can't even express how amazing these seven years have been and how life changing they've been. We appreciate you guys so much.
 

A final show date for the two hosts has not been announced, but Terrence did say they will have a huge farewell.  Terrence has a budding movie career having just starred in this spring's blockbuster film Think Like A Man.  And he also made a surprise guest hosting appearance on E! News last week.  While the E! network said his was simply a one-off guest hosting gig, it's hard not to think it was also a trial run to see if Terrence and his personality could work for the E! audience and alongside host Giuliana Rancic

 

He did pretty well too.

Rocsi is hoping to get into more of the Hollywood movie life as well--both in front of the cameras and behind them (with her writing).

BET's President of Programming, Stephen Hill, sang the hosts praises today saying:

“Today, after seven exciting years, 106 & Park hosts Terrence J and Rocsi announced that they will be leaving the show. It is no secret that there are a number of opportunities coming their way and we’re fortunate that they’ve been with 106 & Park for so long. They will be staying on the show for a while, so that we can have a “victory lap” — a celebration of their years at the helm of 106 & Park — before their departure. Terrence J and Rocsi are destined for great success and we at BET Networks will always take pride in being their original home — and be a place where I hope they’ll always feel welcome.”

Well finding replacements will be interesting....

VIDEO FAB: Kanye West & Jay-Z's "No Church In The Wild"

Posted: 29 May 2012 05:41 PM PDT

Kanye West & Jay-Z just dropped their video for their Watch The Throne track "No Church In The Wild."  Check out the metaphorical and literal visuals inside...

The powerful video was shot by French director Romain Gavras in Prague, Czech Republic this past April.  Neither Kanye nor Jay make an appearance, but they're clearly sending a few messages.

The film crew used 200 extras for the video, and divided them into cops and rioters.  As the two sides fight, the viewer sees the animalistic side of both parties come out in full force.  Making it almost impossible for there to be peace amongst a "wild" situation. 

Shots of churches, horses, elephants, bombs, guns and more created a vision of a war zone. 

The song itself, with the hook sung by Frank Ocean, was used as the theme song for Denzel Washington's latest action suspense flick, Safe House, as well as in the upcoming 2012 film adaptation of The Great Gatsby

Peep the vid below:

How did you interpret the video?

RUMOR CONTROL: Jennifer Williams Is OVER The Drama, But WILL Return For Season 5 Of "BBW"

Posted: 29 May 2012 05:30 PM PDT

Jennifer Williams recently posted a blog that caused certain sites to assume she was leaving "Basketball Wives."  So reports hit the net today saying she was making an exit.  However, Jennifer's rep confirmed to TheYBF.com that the rumors are false.  She is indeed returning for season 5.  Deets inside...

 

After all of the drama this season, it's not shocking that Jennifer Williams is fed up with "BBW."  She recently posted a blog that some folks thought was her way of saying goodbye to the show.  She said in part:

It has been an epic season of Basketball Wives full of ups and downs, backstabbing, fallouts amongst friends, and assault and battery along with some tears. More than enough drama for me. I can definitely say with pure pleasure I am happy to see this season come to an end.
.....
In relation to the Basketball Wives cast, I feel some of the ladies who claimed to be my friend and claimed to be neutral made snide and slick remarks along with snickering about me. This proved to me that they indeed were not at all neutral. This season for me seemed no matter what I did it wasn’t going to be right, so I stopped trying. Tahiti was the last straw for me, we were half way around the world and I didn’t go there to argue or fight. I just wanted peace, but soon realized that wasn’t going to happen unless I was secluded from those that were determined to argue and fight. Arguing with former friends, slinging dirt back and forth was something I could have done in Miami not there. And what ever happened to the “G Code”? Whether the validity of things being said about me was true or false, as a friend there are certain things I would NEVER do. If you tell me something in confidence friend or foe, whether I don’t speak to you 20 years from now I will respect that and you will never have to worry about me repeating a word. The funny thing about arguing is choosing your words wisely because you can never take them back especially with millions of viewers watching. Although I have been through a number of emotions regarding my friendship with Evelyn dissolving, I have not and will not participate in the mud slinging. Over 10 years we have shared good times, bad times, marriages, engagements, break ups, moving, vacations, holidays together, wins, loses and much more. As we all have witnessed before, unfortunately our relationship has not survived the pressures and effects of a reality show and all that comes with it. As difficult and hurtful as it may be, I will continue to be resolute with my decision to respect what our friendship was and not where is has gone.
....
Even though this has been a trying season, I hope at some point my cast mates can get along and be civil with one another. I will always appreciate Basketball Wives Season 4 and this time in my life for the abundant lessons learned and personal growth I was forced to face. We all have our own individual imperfections, but I also believe we all have a good heart. As women of color it is important we uplift and support one another. I wish all my cast mates continued success and best wishes with their future endeavors.

 

Regarding the stories around the net saying 'Jennifer Williams is waving goodbye to Basketball Wives,' her reps exclusively told TheYBF.com those reports are false, saying:

"Jennifer is not saying goodbye to the Basketball Wives series. Her blog was meant to clarify where she stands in regards to the drama that took place during the season finale in Tahiti, not as a goodbye letter."

So....see you on season 5 Jen!

Revisit the drama here:

 

Tune in next Monday 8pmET for part 1 of the reunion special of "BBW."

 

 

BONUS.......

Things aren't looking good for Terrell Owens as he recently got kicked out of the Indoor Football League on Tuesday, where he played for the Allen Wranglers.  

T.O. was signed to the franchise (based outside of Dallas) with a six-figure salary and an ownership stake in the franchise but now he has pissed all that away! Owner Jon Frankel said,

"Our fans are amongst the best in the league, and it is impossible to maintain a player when even our fans notice and comment on a player's lack of effort both on and off the field.  We need to do what is best for this team, our fans and this community. It's disappointing and unfortunate,"but (he) could no longer be tolerated by the Wrangler organization."

The breaking points were his refusal to play in two upcoming road games and a no-show for a scheduled appearance at a local children's hospital.  Sigh.... 

We hate to hear that T.O. messed up this opportunity.  Lord knows he needed the money.

OH: NeNe Leakes--With Ex-Husband Greg--HONORED At The Georgia Association Of The Deaf Gala

Posted: 29 May 2012 03:48 PM PDT

NeNe Leakes (shown above saying "I Love You" in sign language) delivered a speech at Georgia Association of the Deaf's Deaf Children’s Literacy Benefit Gala over the weekend.  See pics of NeNe inside with her "date"--ex-husband Greg Leakes.

 

"RHOA" star Nene Leakes delivered a speech at the Georgia Association of the Deaf presents Deaf Children’s Literacy Benefit Gala recently.

 

NeNe spoke about her rise to fame and time on "Celebrity Apprentice" to the patron in the room who raised money for deaf children.

And look who NeNe brought out as her date.......ex-husband Greg Leakes.

Meanwhile, chick is still "very rich" recently tweeting, Shopping n Beverly Hills! I'm looking @ homes tomorrow...Maybe I will move here.  Sounds like she's campaigning to join the cast of RHOBH.

Gala Co-Chair, Christopher Patterson said, "Georgia Association of the Deaf (GAD) is so fortunate to have the support of so many talented and selfless individuals who will help us create this magical experience for our Deaf Children.”

 

BONUS:  

Though she may be loud and "in your face" NeNe Leakes is outraged by all the fighting on reality tv.  During a chat with VIBE.com, she expressed her dismay with where "BBW" and other shows are headed and adds that you have NEVER seen a physical fight on "RHOA."  She also dishes on "The New Normal" and her personal growth.  Here are the highlights:



VIBE: Are you still shooting the next Real Housewives of Atlanta?
Nene Leakes: I am currently shooting. We’ve been shooting for about three weeks. We have a long way to go. Everybody wasn’t expecting me to come back for this season. It was really a hard decision for me to even think of coming back because I was so tired of the whole reality thing. And not just being tired of it—I had other things in the works. But I think it’s a good idea that I’ve come back for season 5. I would love to just walk away, but when I sit down and talk with my team, it’s not… If you can do it all, then just do it all. Why leave the show when you can still do the show and you can still do The New Normal? So we’re going to see how doing everything works. We’ll see what happens. We’re taking a little bit of a chance.

You seemed a little calmer in the most recent season of Housewives. Was that just personal growth?
I really think it is. We’re looking at our fifth season—and I shot the pilot so I feel like I’m in my sixth season. When you have done it over and over and over again in the same negativity, it just wears you down. And I just feel like after a while, I just can’t do this job no more. Like, seriously? That’s how I felt sitting there at the reunion. Like, this is just too petty. Yes, I love reality TV, and I believe that you can do reality shows and have drama. You gotta have drama and entertainment, but some of the stuff has driven me insane. I do really think that it’s personal growth. It’s almost like being in a relationship and you’re like, I done taken all I can take and I can’t take no more. I sort of felt the same way with the show—I’ve taken everything I can take, I’m just tired. But I don’t know how interesting I’ll be this season. ’Cause I feel like I got boring. I gotta get some pep in my step [laughs]. We’re all sitting there and it’s all this silly, petty, who said what and I’m just sitting there and people are expecting me to really say something and I’m just thinking, what do you say. I think you almost look better when you sit there and look at ’em like they’re crazy.


I don’t know if you’ve been keeping track of Basketball Wives. Our current cover features some reality stars. What's your take on whether it’s gotten out of hand? You mentioned that we always need drama. But the physical fighting, some people have said it’s gone too far.
It’s gone way too far. The truth is the truth. It has just gone too far. Too many fights, my God! I can see if there was one here or there. And I always say to people when they say something about reality, you can say whatever y’all want about reality TV, Atlanta Housewives, we don’t do that. We definitely have had our verbal fights, but never physical fights. I can’t believe the fighting and the bullying. It looks bad. It really looks bad. I don’t like when people say it affects Black women or the Black community. I think it affects all communities. I think it looks bad on women; it looks bad on everybody. It’s just so sad; it’s so crazy to me. When I look at it, I just can’t believe it. And, you know, I’m friends with Jennifer [Williams] and she’s on Basketball Wives. I can’t believe it. I almost, you know when I watch, I’m like, “How much do they paid?” [Laughs] My goodness. And then I think about—they can’t want to do too much in their careers. A good ole argument, everybody likes that every now and then to tune into, but you couldn’t be trying to have too much in your career because that stuff, it don’t work. You can’t represent a product and be that way. That just doesn’t work. That’s one of the reasons when I’m sitting on my show, I’m thinking I’m just tired. Because at some point this can’t even help my future. You know, you would want to think that it would help your future.

 

Photos via Josh Childress 

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND RECAP: YBF Celebs PARTY IT UP In Atlantic City...And Beyonce HINTS at New Album

Posted: 29 May 2012 02:52 PM PDT

Celebs flocked to Atlantic City this Memorial Day weekend to see Beyonce make her big BACK TO BUSINESS return to the stage.  And to do a little work, party it up and hit the beaches.  We've got how Jennifer Hudson, Bey (of course), Luke James, Christina Milian & Kevin Hart spent their fab Holiday weekend inside...

Jennifer Hudson rocked a casual and cute black/yellow look to hit up Beyonce's last concert Monday night at the Revel Resort and Casino (a RIDICULOUSLY fab place by the way) in Atlantic City, NJ.  Somebody looked happy to be out and about for the Holiday.  And she tweeted about her former Dreamgirls co-star Queen Bey saying:

Omg best memorial day ever ! Glad I spent it at @Revelresorts at queen B concert ! Flawless!!

Sweet!  Looking great Jenny!

 

And speaking of the woman of the weekend--Beyonce gave four flawless theatrical performances throughout four nights for her big return to the stage.  The 30-year old isn't stopping there either.  She told Sunday night's crowd (and we heard it with our own ears) she's back in the lab working on new music.  Toward the end of the concert, she asked the crowd what they wanted to hear because she's ready to get back into the studio:

"What do y'all want?  Y'all want to dance?!  You want some ballads?  A little rock & roll?  Soul?  How about I just do it all!"

We won't be complaining.  She also told various audiences that she lost 60 pounds of post-baby weight recently by eating a strict diet (lots of lettuce) and lots of working out.  And for a chick who performed--hard--for over 2 hours straight, with no intermission and only a couple minutes for costume changes, she couldn't help but melt off the baby weight.  Chick looked simply fabulous this weekend.

By the way, First Lady Michelle Obama, who attended one of Bey's concerts this weekend, said on "Good Morning America" this mon:

“Anybody who’s got talent, I’m all for.  But Beyoncé has just been a tremendous supporter of ‘Let’s Move!’ Without asking, she reformulated ['Get Me Bodied'] to do a flash mob for kids across this country.”

“Beyoncé stepped up in a way that so many of our celebrities and athletes are stepping up on behalf of this issue, so I love her to death and was glad to be out there moving my body with her."

Meanwhile, Beyonce's opening act--up and coming singer Luke James--was spotted partying it up inside Revel's Ultra Lounge:

 

The "I Want You" singer revealed that he was more than ecstatic to be tapped as her opener.  And if you haven't heard him sing yet, get with it.

Elsewhere in Atlantic City, Christina Milian partied at The Pool After Dark at Harrah's Resort with Kim K. (not pictured):

 

Had this been anybody else, the outfit would have looked cheap.  But we can't help but love cutie Chris.

And Kevin Hart, who performed at the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City Sunday night, tweeted his plaque after getting awarded on stage the Key to the City by the city's mayor, Lorenzo Langford.

And he tweeted how much fun he was having with his "rib" (as he called her) Oniko at Mrs. Carter's Saturday concert saying:

I'm watching Beyonce perform and I am speechless right now........her performance and production is amazing!!!! Woooooooow
Atlantic City nights with my RIB @Neekibaby

Loves it!

Photo Credits: Jennifer Hudson & Christian Milian/WENN; Beyonce/Beyonce.com; Luke James/Jewel Scott; Kevin Hart/Twitter

MUSIC FAB: Fantasia GOES LONG In Virginia & Covers Prince + Kalenna's New "Put It In The Bag" Video

Posted: 29 May 2012 12:57 PM PDT

Fantasia switched up her look for this weekend's performance in Virginia.  Check the pic and video inside, plus Kalenna's new video for her hardcore track "Put It In The Bag."

Fanny performed this past Saturday at the Umoja Festival in Portsmouth, VA.  Shirley Murdock stopped by and offered up some support.  She tweeted about her and the "As We Lay" singer:

Me and Shirley Murdock after my show. God sent her right on time!!!!

Check out a shoeless Fanny belting out "Free Yourself" and Prince's "KISS" below:

 

 

Former Dirty Money chick Kalenna's new hard club track, ft. B. Simm, where she's rapping about the money, the cars & the clothes, now has a video. Check out "Put It In A Bag" above. Not the Kalenna you're used too.  The track appears on her mixtape Chamber of Diaries available now.

First Lady Michelle Obama STOPS BY "The View," DISHES On Politics & Eating Healthy

Posted: 29 May 2012 11:45 AM PDT

First Lady Michelle Obama stopped by "The View" earlier today where she talked about being a mother in the White House, eating healthy and her own political goals. Deets inside....

 

Michelle Obama made her third appearance on "The View" today as she promoted her first book American Grown.  The book focuses on the White House garden she started three years ago and includes tips about creating your own garden, recipes, and eating healthy.

Rocking a fab blue and white belted floral dress and blue kitten heels, she told the ladies of "The View" she was inspired to start the garden because she wanted daughters Sasha and Malia to be healthier.  When the girls' doctor specifically said that she needed to watch their diet, she decided to take control.  Michelle said she began with small, important changes like adding more water and fresh vegetables to the family's diet.

The hosts asked her about if she ever worries she is pushing her image of First Lady too far--like critics like to say (like hula-hooping on the South Lawn and appearing on tons of magazine covers and talk shows).  She answered, "I have to be my authentic self.  You all can smell inauthenticity a mile away."  And she's right.

When the subject of racism came up, Mrs. Obama said she does think racism is a factor in this country but she added, "Barack Obama is the President of the United States.  And this country put him in office."

She added that the majority of what she gets as she travels around the country is "love."  "There is more that unites us than divides us.  We are all fighting for a decent America."  

She added that "Barack says when they go small and you go big--Always take the higher ground." 

The First Lady, who says she usually goes to bed around 9 (after Mr. President literally tucks her in) even though Malia is now staying up later to do homework, says she and the President protect the girls from the negativity directed towards their Dad as best they can but she adds, "Your life is good either way.  Their world is secure no matter what."  She says the girls understand that Dad has rough days, but that they are loved and protected. 

She added that she teases The President a lot but he DOES NOT tease her back.....it's part of the deal.  Ha!  I know that['s right....

Mrs. O. combated rumors of her own political agenda by confirming she would NEVER run for political office.  After 48 years of life, she says she knows her passion--and it's not politics.  But, she said, she will spend the rest of her life working for military families.

 

Watch the interview here:

 

And earlier:

The First Lady appeared on "Good Morning America" where she talked about the garden with a bunch of cute kids.  Watch it above.  Cute dress Robin!

 

 

Tami Roman TELLS "WENDY" She'll Be A Better ROLE MODEL For Daughters + Shaunie O'Neal CONTEMPLATES LEAVING "BBW?"

Posted: 29 May 2012 10:54 AM PDT

 

Tami Roman stopped by "WENDY" earlier today where she teared up while speaking about her "image" on "BBW" and how it has affected her daughters and what they think about her.  Get the deets inside and find out about Shaunie O'Neal thinking about quitting "BBW" because she can no longer defend it.

 

Tami Roman (wearing  Gianmarco Lorenzi shoes and B. Foxy J&A earrings), dropped by the "WENDY" show today and she and Wendy revealed that they go way back (Wendy was invited to her wedding to Kenny Anderson).  Tami joked that she knew where her husband was by listening to WENDY on the radio.  Speaking of Kenny, she said they are not friends, did not co-parent well and as a result, he doesn't have a relationship with their two daughters (Lyric and Jazz).  

Speaking of her image, Tami said all of the women have had moments they are not too proud of.  And she added that she realized she wasn't honoring the platform VH1 and Shed Media gave her.  

About the violence, Wendy said Evelyn jumping on the table was her last straw.  And for Tami, she admitted that she has apologized to Kesha Nichols for her behavior.  

She also addressed her heart scare (caused by life stress) and her love of beer (which led to a need for liposuction).

Tami revealed that she has landed a role on a certain scripted series, but the network has not announced it yet ("Single Ladies"?).  Despite this new job, she will be returning for season 5 of "BBW."  But during her return, expect a "better" Tami because she said she never wants her daughters to be ashamed of her again.

The girls took a lot of abuse on social networking sites from viewers this season and Tami said today, "I acted a pure fool. I'm openly admit that. I'm making a vow that I will never see that look in my children's eyes again." 

Watch the interview here:

 

 

In other "BBW" news............

Shaunie went to meet with her pastor on last night's season finale of "BBW."  She shared that she is trying to figure out if she should "walk away" from the show because she can no longer defend it or stand by it.  The Exec. Producer & co-star added that she is wondering how she is being viewed as a black business woman.  We have a few answers about that one Shaunie....

Watch the clip here:

 

You have read this article with the title The Young, Black, and Fabulous. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/05/the-young-black-and-fabulous_30.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...