Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Octomom on death threats: My kids could never have a better mother, people are jealous

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 09:24 AM PDT

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Suleman interview starts at 2:20

Octomom Nadya Suleman was on the Today Show via satellite from her home this morning. (Video is above.) She was much more subdued and less manic than we’ve seen from her in previous interviews. The issue was that she seemed genuinely scared, and was talking about a recent death threat she’d received.

Suleman of course recently made the admission that she was back on food stamps to make ends meet. Many people were outraged that she had seemly squandered all the money she earned from photo spreads, interviews, and appearance fees and was now relying on public assistance to raise the 14 children she got IVF to conceive as a single unemployed mom. Someone went so far as to smash out the back window on Octo’s minivan and scrawl a note to her to “leave California or die,” which is the death threat we’re talking about. In this interview, Suleman explained that she lost the original note, and claimed she gave it to a news outlet that interviewed her. (Maybe TMZ, they have a photo of it.) She said she handed a copy over to police though. I found myself feeling sorry for this lady, who is clearly in way over her head. Then she added a bunch of stuff about how she’s the best mother ever and people are jealous of the bonds her kids have with each other. (Like soldiers bonding in the trenches.)

On the death threats
It’s exacerbated my anxiety and my fear of being out in the public so I don’t really go out often. If I do, I’ll wear a wig or I’ll disguise myself.

On her plans to make money
I’m open to doing any type of reality show. I’m planning on getting off the food stamps within a month

On if she’s scared her children will get taken away
Not at all. They [CPS] don’t do that. They help you get assistance. They were actually shocked it took me over three years to even call, to ask for some help with food.

On people who say her kids deserve better
My message is that they could never have a better home. A better home physically yes we are going to be moving, but they could never have a better mother. They are so so fortunate.

People are just jealous!
Actually these people who are saying that are quite envious that they will never have the connections that these children have within their own groups. The bond that they share and the connection they share with each other is extraordinary, and I think that they just are kind of oblivious to how special that bond it. They don’t have it.

Oh Nadya. Well her kids definitely need help, and they need to eat. They also need protection from anyone who would threaten them or their mother, that’s despicable.

It’s easy to see how Suleman deluded herself into thinking she could handle all this though. She’s the best mother ev-ah! Her kids are so special! Everyone is jealous that they didn’t have 13 brothers and sisters competing for the love of just one narcissist who never manages to pay the rent.

Nadya Suleman Octomom

Nadya Suleman Octomom

Ashley Judd: “I think it’s hatred of women that invites the criticism”

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 08:56 AM PDT

These are some new photos of Ashley Judd and her husband Dario Franchitti at an LA screening of Ashley's new ABC show, Missing, at the Paley Center. Can I just interject for a moment and tell how crappy that show looks? It looks AWFUL. I don't know if the show is better than the commercials, because I haven't watched it, but just the idea of Ashley going all Jason Bourne and running around Europe, kicking ass… it just looks horrible. Now, Ashley looks pretty good in these photos. Is that terribly misogynistic to say that? That Ashley looks healthy and pretty here? Or is it only anti-woman when you point out that a woman looks less attractive? Why are we talking about a woman's appearance at all? Oh, right. Because she's a film and television star who has made millions of dollars off of her appearance through Hollywood work and beauty and modeling contracts with Estee Lauder and others.

Some people took offense yesterday to CB's coverage of Ashley Judd's Daily Beast essay. I'd just like to say… I cosign CB's thoughts and then some. In my opinion, Ashley was not making a larger argument about patriarchy and the objectification of women. She was just angry because people talked about how she looked puffy and waxy, much like someone who had recently gone in for fillers and Botox. She was angry because people said she looked BAD, not because people were talking about her appearance in general. And you know what? She had and has every right to be angry, and she has every right to defend herself. But I too think she's full of it for couching her defense in a larger feminist discourse, especially when her defense includes the phrase, "When my skin is nearly flawless, and at age 43, I do not yet have visible wrinkles that can be seen on television…"

Anyway, Ashley is going to be interviewed tonight on the NBC Nightly News. She basically going to double down on her (flawed) argument, judging from this preview on Today:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn3821812 wenn3821810 wenn3821809 wenn3821811

Salma Hayek says she is financially successful due to awesome karma, basically

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 08:18 AM PDT

salmamc1

Quite recently, Salma Hayek discussed her acne-triggered depression, and Kaiser theorized that Salma was using the topic as a talking point to relate to the little people. It was a very valid hypothesis given that Salma is now married to a billionaire, but it appears that Salma also had another purpose to bringing up the topic; that is, Salma is now promoting her own anti-pimple medication. It’s an over-the-counter product that is part of her beauty line, Nuance Salma Hayek, which contains 100 different items (cosmetics, moisturizers, and cleansers) that are now available online and at a CVS drugstore near you. It’s quite a departure from the image of a spitfire actress with a huge rack even though the cover of this magazine obviously highlights Salma’s most prominent assets. Here are some excerpts from the interview, which also takes the editorial stance that Salma has basically done the vast majority of of the creation and chemical work for her line. Is she full of crap? Maybe.

She does the work: “I don’t know that many people in my position who would actually put that much time into it. It’s a lot easier to get a contract or say that you are doing the work when it’s really someone else. I don’t think my own agency-or even I-knew how stubborn I was going to be. Because I have a background in a different field, it can be hard to negotiate and make a good deal for myself. People always underestimate me. But if you stick around long enough, act out of conviction, and try to be honorable in everything you do, good things will come to you. I have seen karma work in this business.”

She uses all the Nuance Salma Hayek stuff: “We have a pimple medication that treats the spot and the discoloration on your face at the same time,” she says with obvious pride. “It’s one of the best products we have.”

On being married to billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault: “He’s the best thing that ever happened to me and my work. I was trying to figure out how to have a child on my own. I came to terms with saying, ‘[Love] might not happen, and I have to be OK with that.’ Then someone came along whom I never would have pictured or thought I would have wanted; he was completely out of my box. Even though I was not looking, I was present and I was open. I am the luckiest person I know.”

She’s kind of over acting: “What once was an expression of who I was – acting – also became my hiding place. But now I don’t depend on it so much for my happiness or my identity. And since it’s not my priority, I am doing the best work I've ever done.”

[From Marie Claire @Work]

While I can admire Salma’s entreprenurial drive in creating this line of beauty products, I have to wonder where she came up with the start-up capital for such a product. Did she put up the money herself or pound the pavement looking for investors? Or was it a case of her billionaire husband financing the entire schbang? Who knows. I’ll admit to a bit of jealousy here because Salma will never have to worry about money for the rest of her life, but it seems awfully convenient for Salma to say that merely perservering and acting with conviction will make somebody rich because of the “karma” involved. Salma does acknowledge that she is “the luckiest person” she knows, but still, she is so out of touch with reality. It’s almost like she’s becoming the Latina Goop.

salma hayek

salma hayek

Photos courtesy of Marie Claire @Work

salmamc1 salmamc2 salmamc3

Rooney Mara reveals ombre wig for ‘The Bitter Pill’: busted and completely miscast?

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 08:14 AM PDT

Back in January, Blake Lively was cast in a lead role in Steven Soderbergh's new film, The Bitter Pill. Blake would have playing a woman in the midst of some kind of nervous breakdown, a wife of newly-released felon, being heavily medicated by her therapist – with Channing Tatum playing the husband and Jude Law playing the therapist. When Blake's attachment to the film was announced, everyone was like "WTF?". Including the financial backers for the film, who demanded that Lively's role be recast. Which it was – Soderbergh ended up recasting the role with Rooney Mara. These are some photos of Rooney and Jude Law on the NYC set yesterday.

As you can see, Rooney is wearing either a really busted wig or really a really tacky-looking weave for her role. Us Weekly says it's totally a wig, and they describe it as "ombre". I just call it ugly, though. Like, I understand the fascination with wigs and stuff, and I understand that Rooney couldn't and shouldn't have her "Dragon Tattoo" hair for another film. But if you're going to go through the process of getting a realistic-looking wig, does it have to look like you're making poor Rooney wear a skinned cat on her head? It looks cheap. It makes Rooney look cheap.

This makes me think that Sodergergh is actively trying to make a film about characters living within very modest means. Which makes me wonder… why was Rooney Mara cast? She's got that Gwyneth Paltrow-esque snotty, bored voice. She sounds like what she is – a rich girl. Not that Blake Lively would have been better – I'm not saying that! If the female character is supposed to be poor and busted, try to cast someone who isn't justly typecast as a "bored rich girl". There should be other options besides Blake Lively and Rooney Mara, for goodness sake.

Maybe that's why Jude Law looks so sad.

Photos courtesy of WENN and Fame/Flynet.
FFN_LawRooneymara_Out_BEF_041012_8968687 FFN_LawRooneymara_Out_BEF_041012_8968685 wenn5822882 wenn5823000 wenn5823004 wenn5822998

Dear Michael Fassbender: WTF is wrong with your hair & why do you look awful?

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 05:41 AM PDT

These might be the first batch of Michael Fassbender photos that do absolutely nothing for my lady parts. My lady parts throw a party for nearly anything Fassbender-related or Fassbender-adjacent, so imagine my surprise. I think it's the hair. It's the hair, right? Something about Fassy with darker hair, and having it all spiked up… it makes it seem like he's wearing a bad rug. The suit isn't helping either – it looks baggy and borrowed. Fassy's a lean, slender, rangy guy – he should be wearing very tailored, slim-cut slacks and tight t-shirts and such, not oversized suits.

Anyway, these are photos from today's Paris photo call for Prometheus. Director Ridley Scott was there, as was Noomi Rapace (!!!) and Charlize Theron. None of them are blowing me away sartorially. Charlize's dress doesn't really suit her, and I hate her booties. Noomi just looks like ten kinds of hell, which is sad because I love her to pieces. But the worst is definitely Fassbender. WHY?!?!?!?!!?

Two more Fassy stories. One, Fassy is a producer now! He's started his own production company and he really wants to make a film adaptation of The Cuchulainn Saga, a set of famous Irish myths. Fassy said in a new interview that: "I'll try and bribe, convince, whatever it takes to try and get the people we would like to have in it. But at the moment it's really just a matter of getting the story tight so I can send something out there that will entice people to do it, so fingers crossed we'll see what happens. We should have a script by July in the summer and then hopefully something to take to studios around September, October." Bribe me with your body, Fassy. I have money. I will give you my check card in exchange for a week in bed with you. Seriously.

Second Fassy story: MY DREAM IS COMING TRUE. Remember I had a "dream" (sexual fantasy) that Michael Fassbender and Angelina Jolie would end up having a torrid affair at some point? Well, Angelina is in talks to take a "small part" in Ridley Scott's upcoming film, The Counselor, which will film this summer. Fassbender's the lead. Seriously, they need to get together. Brad would understand, surely. This is for the sake of sexual fantasies everywhere.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
prometheus_premiere_02_wenn3822510 prometheus_premiere_05_wenn3822513 prometheus_premiere_03_wenn3822517 prometheus_premiere_14_wenn3822521 prometheus_premiere_18_wenn3822509 prometheus_premiere_04_wenn3822511

Jennifer Lawrence guts squirrel, says “screw PETA,” and PETA cries about it

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 04:29 AM PDT

In Jennifer Lawrence's recent Rolling Stone cover interview, she was discussing her breakout performance in 2010's Winter's Bone. The role scored Jennifer a Best Actress Oscar nomination, and everything has been uphill in her career since then. During the interview, J-Law discussed a particular scene in the film in which she guts a squirrel. Quoth the J-Law, "I should say it wasn’t real, for PETA. But screw PETA." Ooooh, girl. So of course, PETA is now calling attention to this quote (a quote that was so shocking and controversial, everyone ignored it until PETA brought it up) and calling out the J-Law:

PETA is ticked off at Katniss Everdeen.

In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence opens up about her gross-out, squirrel-skinning scene from Winter’s Bone, the gritty 2010 flick which earned her a Best Actress Oscar nomination. According to Lawrence, 21, that moment wasn’t faked in the slightest.

“I should say it wasn’t real, for PETA,” Lawrence told the mag. “But screw PETA.”

Needless to say, PETA didn’t take too kindly to Lawrence’s joking remark.

“She’s young and the plight of animals somehow hasn’t yet touched her heart. As Henry David Thoreau said, ‘The squirrel you kill in jest, dies in earnest,” the organization’s president, Ingrid Newkirk, told Gothamist Tuesday morning. “When people kill animals, it is the animals who are ‘screwed,’ not PETA, and one day I hope she will try to make up for any pain she might cause any animal who did nothing but try to eke out a humble existence in nature.”

[From Us Weekly]

Look, I like animals too, and I understand the whole "who am I to judge the soul of Mother Nature" and all of that. But we're still talking about squirrels, right? They are glorified rats, only dumber. These are the creatures who are too dumb to move out of the road when they see the car coming a mile away. J-Law knows what I'm talking about – she grew up on a Kentucky farm and she’s comfortable with A) gun culture and B) the daily life-and-death decisions of farm life. I don't think she's some anti-animal-terrorist. I think she's just like, "F–k it, it's a SQUIRREL."

UPDATE: Okay, so apparently there are lots of squirrel-lovers out there. Here’s the thing: I live out in the country, and I grew up around and in farm and hunting culture, just like Jennifer. I am not saying – and I don’t think J-Law is saying – “Squirrels are dumb and no one cares, so kill them.” It’s just that I’m not personally going to get upset if I see or hear about a dead squirrel. I see dead squirrels by the side of the road every day. I also see dead groundhogs, deer and assorted woodland creatures by the side of the road often enough and I can’t stop to mourn every one of them, you know? Oh, and as several people pointed out, the dead squirrels used in the film were bought off of a hunter who had already killed them. So yes, the film used actual dead squirrels but Jennifer didn’t kill them and the squirrels were not killed expressly for the film.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn3790318 wenn3789949 wenn5814603

Madonna’s ‘MDNA’ bombed & her label is probably inflating the numbers too

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 04:28 AM PDT

Madonna really wanted her new album, MDNA, to work out. She seemed like she was back to her old stunt-queen self, causing controversy at the Super Bowl (not really), releasing "controversial" music videos for "Give Me All Your Luv" and "Girl Gone Wild" (except not really, they were just bad, try-hard videos). And she also had some "controversial" cross-promotional crap when the commercial for her "Truth or Dare" perfume was banned on ABC, sort of, because no one wanted to look at Madonna's jugs. Madonna was working all of the old angles, hoping that MDNA would blow everyone away and sell like crazy and then she would be on top, forever and always and she would be the most important person for ETERNITY!! Except nothing happened. No one is buying Madonna's album. Poor Madge.

Madonna’s new CD MDNA has crashed and burned, leaving a record-setting failure in its wake. With numbers still being finalized, it appears that the Material Girl has become immaterial to listeners, evidenced by an 88 percent crash from week one to week two of sales.

The CD sold 359,000 copies when it debuted at the top of the Billboard charts and has now plummeted to 46,000 copies.

And here’s a I-wish-I-hadn’t-said-this quote from her manager, Guy Oseary, issued when things were going well: "People are really digging it," he claimed about MDNA. "We feel good about the album. It’s her 12th album and the same story she had 30 years ago. That's an amazing accomplishment."

Perhaps he should have read some of the reviews, which painted Madonna as out of touch and tired. Said the LA Times: “MDNA more than anything sounds like an album made by someone who's lost touch with the desires of today's popular music… the Madonna of today has lost the art of surprise.”

Well not entirely, because her record failure has surprised some people, especially Oseary, who clamed Madonna didn’t need to heavily promote the album because the music would speak for itself. Apparently it did. And no one is listening.

[From Radar]

Reports also indicate that while MDNA sold well in its first week of release, the sales numbers were partially the result of some "trickery" (or "gristly magic"). Her label, Interscope, joined up with Live Nation (owner of Ticketmaster) to combine album "sales" with ticket sales for Madonna's upcoming tour. Meaning that everyone who paid an exorbitant amount for a ticket to one of Madonna's upcoming tour dates got a free copy of MDNA, and then Interscope counted those free albums into the sales numbers. Which may have inflated the "359,000 copies" number by as much as 185,000. Meaning that maybe Madonna only sold 179,000 copies of MDNA, and the rest were given away for free. Meaning that Lionel Richie's new album totally out-sold her. Poor Madonna.

Photos courtesy of Madonna's MDNA art.
madonna cover madonna 2 madonna 1 madonna 4 madonna 3

Miley Cyrus criticized by dietitians for recommending a gluten free diet for everyone

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 04:28 AM PDT


Of all the things that Miley Cyrus has done, I don’t get how this has become a controversy, but it has. Earlier this week Miley tweeted that her recent weight loss was due to an “allergy” to gluten and lactose, and that she feels so much better after giving them up. Miley also recommended that people try a gluten free diet for a week. Many of you pointed out in the comments that Miley may have an “intolerance” to gluten and lactose, but that it was incorrect to classify that as an allergy. We also heard from some of you who suffer from celiac disease, who bemoaned the fact that it is now trendy to give up gluten when you have no choice but to avoid it entirely. Well US Weekly contacted dieticians who said that going gluten free for weight loss is dangerous:

Cyrus then told one fan: “Everyone should try no gluten for a week! The change in your skin, physical and mental health is amazing. You won’t go back!”

Not so fast!

Rachel Begun, a registered dietitian and food industry consultant, told Today’s Health that only those who have been diagnosed with a gluten-related disorder should go on a gluten-free diet.
In fact, Begun said “People who go gluten-free may gain weight if they rely mostly on highly-processed gluten free foods, many of which tend to be higher in fat, calories and sugar than their gluten-containing counterparts.”

Karen Ansel, also a registered dietitian and spokeswoman for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, agreed.

“There's absolutely no evidence that a gluten-free diet promotes weight loss,” Ansel explained. “However, there is data that indicates that following a gluten-free diet can result in a diet that’s low in key nutrients — especially iron, zinc and B vitamins such as folate and niacin."

[From US Weekly]

Of course if you give up gluten and keep eating crappy processed food, whether corn, rice or soy-based, you’re not going to get the nutrients that you once had from whole grains. It’s similar to going vegetarian and substituting all the meat you used to eat with processed soy products. It’s not healthy to eat like that. If you give up gluten and are eating more whole foods like fruits, vegetables, beans and lean meats it can only be better for you.* My mom has a friend with celiac disease and she said the same thing as these dietitians quoted by US, you really shouldn’t go gluten free unless you have to. From what I understand, a gluten free diet can be beneficial for a lot of medical conditions, although its efficacy is not proven. One of my friends has Chron’s disease and she gave up all gluten and dairy and improved significantly.

Years ago I read The Okinawa Program, which revealed the lifestyle of the healthiest longest-living society in the world, in the Okinawa islands off Japan. People regularly live into their 90s and beyond in Okinawa, and they eat a low calorie diet rich in fish, rice and vegetables. I also had a doctor who introduced me to the work of Weston A. Price, who found that traditional societies ate locally sourced whole foods in season. It’s just about eating foods that are healthy and whole, not created in a lab. I don’t see how Miley has harmed anyone who would actually take her seriously by recommending a gluten free diet. It’s not necessarily about going gluten free, though, it’s about cutting out the processed crap and eating healthier overall.

*I am not a doctor, etc. This article in Wikipedia has more on the potential nutritional drawbacks of a gluten free diet.

Here’s Miley outside of pilates on 3-29-12 and 4-6-12. Credit: WENN.com

Kanye West to Kim Kardashian: “Imma let you be my Beyonce, girl”

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 04:27 AM PDT

Another week, another motherload of Kim Kardashian tabloid covers. Kim's ass might have finally eclipsed the Uncool Bermuda Triangle. May it rest in peace. The best story, in my opinion, is from Us Weekly. They put the Kim-Kanye thing on their cover, and the story is absolutely priceless. Kanye thinks Kim is his Beyonce!!! OMG.

Imagine it: A double date between Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Jay-Z and Beyonce (with Blue Ivy in a stroller!). Stranger things have happened. A pal tells the new Us Weekly, out now, that Jay-Z’s close friend and collaborator West, 34, has fallen “genuinely head over heels” for Kardashian, 31, with whom he was photographed gallivanting around NYC late last week.

“It’s not a PR stunt,” the source insists of the rapper and reality star. “They’re perfect for each other. He thinks she’s his Beyonce!”

(Jay-Z, 43, and Beyonce, 30, celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary last week — their first since welcoming daughter Blue Ivy Jan. 7.)

Indeed, after years of a flirty friendship — West pursued Kardashian “for a long time,” another source says — the stars were finally aligned for the twosome (who share a fondness for luxury and the spotlight) to finally get romantic.

The “Otis” rapper split with model Amber Rose in 2010, and Kardashian is famously in the midst of an ugly divorce battle with Kris Humphries five months after she filed papers.

“Now that Kim has gotten over the Kris drama . . . she sees how much Kanye loves her,” a Kardashian source tells Us.

[From Us Weekly]

Do you buy this Kardashian-approved, Kardashian-pushed, Kardashian-imagined side of the story? I think it's interesting that Kanye said he "loved" Kim in the lyrics to "Theraflu" and I'll also buy that Kanye is probably enamored with that ass. But I don't think this is some grand love story or anything, or that Kanye was hopelessly pursuing Kim for months. She's not Elizabeth Taylor. She's just a random cat-faced p0rn star. She will never be Kanye's "Beyonce".

Also – Radar has a slightly interesting story about how Kim was really trying to get back with Reggie Bush before all of the Kanye stuff went down. Kim and Reggie met up in South Beach, Florida several weeks ago and a source claims:

“Kim spent a lot of time with Reggie at his house, and the two had very long and thoughtful conversations about what their future could look like together… Kim absolutely wanted to get back together with him, but Reggie pointed out that they both want very different things out of life. Reggie is much more low key than Kim and does not want to live his life in the public eye the way she has chosen to. Remember, when Reggie and Kim first started dating, she didn’t have a reality show; that came about a year into the relationship. There will always be a lot of love between Kim and Reggie, but he just doesn’t see a future with her.”

Bush also expressed concern about the timing of the attempted reconciliation.

“Yes, Kim is no longer is with Kris (Humphries) and the divorce will become final soon, but it hasn’t even been a year since the wedding. Reggie felt that getting back together with her would be a step backwards for him and he moved on a very long time ago,” the source says. “Reggie doesn’t have any bad feelings towards Kim and he only wants the best for her but he told her she should spend some time on her own for awhile. Several weeks after he had that conversation with her she went public with Kanye, affirming that he made the right decision.”

[Via Radar]

Eh. I kind of buy that. Kim was shopping around for a new boyfriend and she went back to Reggie and Reggie was all, "Meh." And then Kim lucked out when Kanye was all, "Let's give a try, girl. Imma let you be my muse, girl."

And the final Kardashian story of the day (hopefully) comes via Page Six – Kim now claims that she's going to give all of her wedding gifts to charity. One guest, speaking anonymously, says, "What is a charity going to do with a Tiffany picture frame or an onyx vase? And, this is nine months after the wedding. Why is she doing it now?" That's in addition to donating $200,000 to the Dream Foundation as a way of "paying back" the wedding gifts. So now Kim doesn't even want to keep her haul? Interesting.

Photos courtesy of Us Weekly, WENN.
kim kardashian 1 wenn5822899 wenn5822895

Stacy Keibler models wedding gowns for Hello Mag, so… she’ll get dumped soon

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 04:27 AM PDT

We can't use the photos in the new issue of Hello Magazine, but that's okay, because it's better if I verbally draw you a picture. Imagine Stacy Keibler in all of her budget glory. Imagine Stacy with her busted hair pulled into an elegant chignon. Imagine that chignon accessorized with a simple, elegant veil. Imagine Stacy's toned, wrestler physique clad in a lovely wedding dress. YES. THIS IS HAPPENING. Stacy Keibler did a photo shoot for Hello Magazine in which she's modeling wedding gowns!!!!!!! For real. George Clooney is going to dump her so fast, it's going to be so sad, y’all. Here are some highlights from Stacy's Hello interview, which is basically just an ad for these Pronovias wedding gowns:

Stacy on the gowns: "The collection is so beautiful, the detail is so intricate, just really elegant. I loved modeling the dresses. They were so beautiful and I just felt very elegant in them."

Going to the Oscars with George: ”It was such a wonderful experience. It was so much fun and I got to meet a lot of people that I have admired for a very long time.”

What she does in her spare time: ”I like to cook, I love to read and I also enjoy travelling. Whenever I have a break from work, I always find somewhere to go.”

Her workouts and diet: ”I’m very active, so I work out probably five times a week or more. I try to eat very balanced meals and I try to eat as organically as I can. I also make sure I wash my face every night. One of my most important routines is hydrating my skin every morning and night with creams, oils and nourishing treatments.”

Her favorite color: "Purple – it's a very energetic color."

Her style icon: "I would have to say Grace Kelly."

[From Hello Magazine, print edition]

Blah, it doesn't even matter at this point. I can't imagine Clooney cosigned Stacy doing a photo shoot in wedding gowns, and I have to think that Clooney will end up dumping her shortly. CB pointed out that Sarah Larson did a Hello Mag interview (likely a paid interview) shortly after Clooney dumped her too. Hello Magazine: picking up Clooney's castoffs, one cocktail waitress/escort at a time.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn3681694 stacy keibler 1 wenn3566602 wenn3681825

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/04/celebitchy_11.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...