Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Jada Pinkett Smith says her marriage is fine: “Will and I know the truth”

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 09:12 AM PDT

Jada Pinkett Smith

Last August, rumors began to swirl (thanks to an In Touch Story) about the impending demise of Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith’s 13-year-marriage. Incidentally, this talk started almost immediately after they were snapped in the above photo at the Los Angeles premiere of Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. Coincidence? I think not. Of course, it’s not all Bieber’s fault or even close. At first, the talk was that Jada may have been cheating with Marc Anthony on the set of “HawthoRNe”, and Will was allegedly spotted partying with a hot blonde in Miami. We also heard from Star that Will and Jada were tired of faking it, living in separate homes, and that Jada had met with a divorce lawyer. Is any of it true? Who really knows, but Jada is officially denying that any of it is an issue at all:

Jada Pinkett Smith

Why us? That’s what Jada Pinkett Smith has been wondering, after she and husband Will Smith became the latest star couple to be the subject to rumors of marital strife.

Asked why the speculation won’t go away, she tells French magazine Gala: “I have no idea! Every year, one celebrity couple is under the microscope. This year, unluckily, it’s us! I almost want to say that we should have been expecting it.”

She adds: “Will and I know the truth. We’re waiting peacefully for the storm to blow over.”

Jada, 40, acknowledges that she and Will, 43, spend lots of time apart. But it’s always been that way, she adds.

“These rumors are completely untrue,” she says. “I travel a lot because of my work, just like Will does. … But our lifestyle hasn’t changed. Before we had the kids, we were already far away from each other quite often because of separate projects.”

Asked about the rumor that they no longer live under the same roof, she replies: “That’s ridiculous. We’ve always lived together.”

Things aren’t about to slow down, either. Will is currently filming the M. Night Shyamalan movie After Earth with Jaden, 13. And this summer, Jada will be hitting the road with Willow, 11, who is going on tour as a singer.

“As a mom, I’m very proud to see them pursuing the things they love,” says Jada. “We leave them enough space to express themselves and make their dreams come true. We leave them free to make their own choices. We try not live through them.”

[From People]

By now, I think we’ve all heard enough “everything is fine” sort of statements from celebrity couples to not take Jada’s denial at face value, but it’s also difficult to expend any energy seriously wondering whether or not Will and Jada are on the verge of split. Of course, I don’t think they’ll be together forever, but will it happen in the next year? Probably not. I think they both lead very separate and busy professional lives, but maybe they make it work somehow. At the very least, I can appreciate that they’re weathering these rumors without calling the paps for “happy family” photo op … in manner of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale. Just saying.

Jada Pinkett Smith

Jada Pinkett Smith

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet

FFN_Pinkett_Jada_ROD_040312_8947665 FFN_RIJ_BIEBER_SET1_020811jpg_6718914 FFN_RIJ_KIDS_CHOICE_SET1_033112_8934959 FFN_RIJ_KIDS_CHOICE_SET1_033112_8934955

Kelly Osbourne stands by her “Christina Aguilera is fat” comments

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 08:53 AM PDT

I'm pretty sure this Kelly Osbourne interview is weeks old, but for some reason, media outlets are only running with it now, and I only read the piece a few days ago. Kelly participated in one of those faux-essay-interview things for Glamour Magazine – basically, Kelly answered Glamour's questions and they wrote up in the first person, like Kelly had typed up her very own treatise. I'm including the most of the piece below – you can read the full thing here. Kelly talks a lot about body image and being a "former fat person" and how you never really feel "skinny". She also talks about her long-standing feud with Christina Aguilera. Christina used to call Kelly "fat". And when Kelly lost weight, it happened around the same time as Christina's post-divorce weight gain, and so Kelly mocked Christina several times. Here's the piece:

I call myself an FFP: former fat person. And when you're an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for. I grew up on the road with my father—yes, Ozzy Osbourne—but I came from a very, very small village, where everyone called me Kelly Smelly With the Big Belly Whose Dad's on the Telly. It hurt so badly to be judged like that. Even now I don't consider myself skinny. But I have put a lot of hard work into my body over the years, and in the process, I've really learned to love myself. I want you to love yourself too, so here are my Dos & Don'ts for getting this kind of body confidence.

DON'T wish you looked like so-and-so
Women are so unforgiving of themselves. We don't recognize our own beauty because we're too busy comparing ourselves to other people. No, we are not all Gisele Bündchen; we're not all Beyoncé. But I can tell you even the most beautiful girls in the world have felt insecure. And just seeing the pressure my friends Kim Kardashian and Kate Moss are under makes me never want to even be the prettiest woman in the room. There is no such thing as perfection.

DO shut up the judgey voices
Especially your own. Yes, it's a challenge to find the positive sometimes. It takes me a moment to get there, I'm not going to lie. When I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I'm just like, "Oh, my God, I look so awful," I think, "Wait. Hold on a second here. I haven't worked this hard for this long just to go back to being that person again." It's like having a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other, and I try my best to ignore the devil.

Sometimes it's other people's voices you have to shut out. That's what happened with me and Christina Aguilera, which people don't understand. She called me fat for years. One night on Fashion Police I said, "F—k you. Now you're fat too." I didn't say I wasn't fat. I said, "Now you know how it feels." And I'm sorry, but I stand by that. I make a point on the show never to say anything about anybody that I wouldn't say directly to their face. I'm famous, and she's famous; it doesn't mean I can't stand up for myself. I took it for 10 years and finally decided to be like, "You know what? I'm done." And that's the last thing I will ever say about it.

As for that high school mentality, if you're still hanging around people who are going to put you down, you need to stop and reevaluate your friends and move on. You don't need those kinds of people in your life. If some dumb bitch says you're not beautiful, don't go on her word. What does she matter? Sorry about the language. I know, I'm awful like that. But it's all perspective.

DO follow my lead…
Which is not to follow anybody's lead. In November I dyed my hair gray. As soon as the Chanel campaign came out with the girl with gray hair, people started saying, "Oh, I love it." But I did it because of a magazine clipping I found when I was 13—and because I'm obsessed with The Golden Girls. Maybe I'll do yellow next. Maybe I'll do green. But it's one of those things where there is no such thing as cool. I'm the most uncool person on Earth, and I love myself. I don't want to be cool! I feel good in my own skin because I've accepted the fact that I'm me. That's what's so great about being alive and being on this planet: Everybody's different.

[From Glamour]

Although I feel like I'm one of the few people defending Kelly Osbourne at this point, I do have to point out that last year, Kelly claimed that she "was never THAT fat" in regards to Christina Aguilera. Which… a lot of people called her on, because it was untrue. As for the other stuff… sure. She was bullied for her weight and the advice she gives to girls and women is decent enough. I don't hate her for yelling at Christina, because I do see it as a reaction on Kelly's part.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn3816860 wenn3815794 wenn3815293 wenn3815841

Amanda Bynes was at the Marmont, texting and driving, one week after her DUI

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 08:19 AM PDT

These are some new photos of Amanda Bynes being an idiot last night. She was photographed leaving the Marmont, then driving to a second location to (likely) drink some more. These photos are from her Marmont exit – she hides her face as she's walking, and then when she got into her car, she started texting and driving, and promptly ran over the curb. So, we don't know if she had actually consumed alcohol (but I think we can assume so, considering she was at the Marmont, for God's sake), AND she was texting and driving. She's a g–damn genius, this one.

These photos come just one week after Amanda was arrested and held for hours for a DUI after she clipped a patrol car while drinking and driving last Thursday. They say Amanda is going to "fight" the charges. They say she's already hired a big-time lawyer. They say she's sober… sober as a Lohan. We'll see.

Speaking of Lohan – who at this point has become the model for all 20-something screwups – remember how she was accused of assaulting a woman at The Standard last Thursday? The woman filed a police report at the time, and Lindsay claimed she was nowhere near The Standard that night, because she was at home, watching Homeland in her crack den. Well, Radar has a story – which you can read here – about an "eyewitness" to the assault who also claims that LL "shoved" this woman. It could be a thing, but it's probably not. Anyway, I brought this up because someone awesome tweeted me an amazing alternate theory. What if Lindsay hasn't actually been falsely accused by someone who mistook Amanda Bynes for the Cracken? That theory actually holds up – while there's no proof that LL was at The Standard last Thursday, Amanda Bynes was definitely there. Could this all be a case of cracked-out mistaken identity?

Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News.
76207PCN_Bynes12 76207PCN_Bynes14 76207PCN_Bynes03 76207PCN_Bynes06

Is Kristen Stewart “nervous” about competing with Jennifer Lawrence for roles?

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 07:58 AM PDT

Let me start this post by simply saying this: I'm honestly trying to give Kristen Stewart credit here. While I don't think K-Stew is God's gift, I do think she's a pretty girl with more talent than most people give her credit for. She has many great qualities – she's not a crazy party girl, she's not a compulsive crack liar, and by most accounts, she works hard. I'm not the one who is setting Kristen up "in competition" with Jennifer Lawrence – the tabloids are doing it, and I'm just following their lead, because I think the comparisons are valid (they're the same age, they'll be up for many of the same parts, they're both the centerpieces of huge franchises), and because I think Jennifer and Kristen are on each other's radars, for better or for worse.

Jennifer Lawrence has already made some direct and indirect comments about Kristen Stewart and the Twilight franchise, and yes, Jennifer did audition for Twilight too. But while Kristen was "the It Girl" for several years because of the Twilight franchise, Jennifer is currently riding high as The Hunger Games rakes in hundreds of millions of dollars. Plus, Jennifer already has her "professional actor" credibility – she's already been nominated for an Oscar. So, is Kristen a little bit jealous/worried/insecure?

Kristen Stewart has turned into a green-eyed monster over up-and-coming superstar Jennifer Lawrence, who is wowing audiences in The Hunger Games. Insiders say Kristen, 22, is terrified that she and Jennifer, 21, will be vying for the same roles – and that Jennifer will win!

"The Hunger Games is now the talk of Hollywood and it's predicted to do even better at the box office than the megahit Twilight series," said the source. "Worse still, Jennifer is getting critical acclaim for her acting talents, which no one has ever given Kristen."

In fact, Jennifer was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar last year for Winter's Bone, while Kristen has yet to be recognized by the Academy for her work.

"Kristen is nervous about going head-to-head with Jennifer for roles," the source continued. "Kristen doesn't consider herself a natural beauty, and she knows Hollywood is so fickle that it's always the pretty girl who wins the big parts. Jennifer has the best of both – talent and looks – which has Kristen fretting for her future."

Kristen's new film, Snow White and the Huntsman, is due to be released in June. "Kristen is desperate for it to do well, but she's very insecure," added the source. "She's dreading the possibility that Jennifer could wind up her career nemesis."

[From The Enquirer, print edition]

While Kristen's shtick is that of a neurotic emo chick, lip-biting her way through life, I actually think she's a pretty confident, self-assured young woman. Basically, I doubt that she's descending into some kind of jealousy shame-spiral. That being said, she's got a lot riding on Snow White and the Huntsman. It's her biggest non-Twilight role in a big studio film, and if it bombs… well, it won't be good for Kristen's career. I don't think SWATH will bomb, though. Even a non-Kristen-stan like me wants to see it. I think it will be a hit.

Did anyone else laugh at "…while Kristen has yet to be recognized by the Academy for her work…"? What was supposed to get nominated again?

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn3807560 wenn3776674 wenn3807558 wenn5812682

Did Matt Lauer father his ‘Today’ co-anchor Natalie Morales’s 3-year-old son?

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 07:56 AM PDT

Honestly, I've heard the rumors about Matt Lauer's zipper problems before, but I never really believed them. Maybe Lauer's PR just works and I buy that he's a "nice guy." Maybe I just can't imagine Lauer being the kind of man who would end up in a bar, having drinks with an endless stream of beautiful, available women. It's not like I haven't written about the rumors before – I have. But for some reason, this is the story that I'm choosing to put my faith in. It's just SO juicy. It has to be true. It's like an off-shoot plot of Mad Men. This week, the Enquirer claims that dark forces are aligning against Matt Lauer. Lauer has just signed a huge new contract, and everyone thinks he's trying to get Ann Curry fired. So Curry's people, plus people on other networks are all trying to throw some mud at Lauer. Thus, this amazing story – Matt Lauer might have fathered Natalie Morales's youngest son. OMG!!!

Matt Lauer is caught up in an incredible shocking love child scandal! On the heels of Lauer signing a fabulous $25 million-a-year contract with NBC, insiders at competing networks ignited nasty and unbelievable rumors that the 54-year-old married newsman fathered a child with his news anchor Natalie Morales.

"I heard that Matt had an affair with Natalie, and he's the father of one of her kids," a rival network insider told The Enquirer. "Everyone's buzzing that the boy looks just like him."

Another industry source said: "The Matt Lauer love child scandal is the worst-kept-secret among the network morning shows. Everyone's talking about it – even at NBC. He's trying to get Ann Curry dumped as co-anchor, and those loyal to her also talking it up. Matt has enemies inside and outside the show's Studio 1A, and if he's got this giant skeleton in his closet, there are many who want to see it come out."

Lauer does have a tortured past, it seems. In 2006, Lauer's wife Annette – pregnant with their third child – filed for divorce before withdrawing the legal papers a month later. The divorce filing came while the rumors were surfacing that Matt had gotten involved with Morales during the Today Show coverage of the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy.

"They got very close and became extremely fond of one another," a source told The Enquirer, "They saw each other when they returned to the US."

Two years later, the rumors again began flying when Morales announced she was 12 weeks pregnant by husband Joe Rhodes.

"There was unbelievable talk that Matt could be the father of her baby!" revealed another show source. Incredibly, when we gave Rhodes the opportunity to shoot down allegations that his wife was involved with Matt, he did not deny them to The Enquirer.

And Annette's fears about Matt's roving eye are well-grounded. Sources told The Enquirer that Lauer carried on with Jessica Thorman, a married Florida woman, until just months before his 1998 wedding to Annette. Jessica's husband Zoltan Molnar accused Lauer of wrecking their marriage, stating, "He's not the goody-goody nice guy he looks like on TV!"

Sources say Matt is determined to have Ann Curry replaced with a bigger "name". A rival network source says, "The morning show competition has never been hotter and Matt is the reigning king. Everyone wants to see him get knocked off his pedestal, and that's why these outrageous baby daddy rumors have resurfaced."

Morales remains part of the Today Show team, and she said recently that she still manages to cook dinner every night for her investment banker husband and their two sons, Josh and Luke. Meanwhile, Lauer just bough 40 acres of land in the Hamptons so he and his wife can extend their property into a horse farm. The network source says, "I think he's trying to keep Annette happy after years of causing her misery."

[From The Enquirer, print edition]

This story goes a long way towards explaining that situation in 2006 when Annette filed for divorce – someone might have told her that Lauer was having some torrid Turino love with Natalie. And when Lauer and Morales came back to NYC, their affair continued until she got pregnant with her youngest son, Luke? Of course, we have no idea if any of this is true, and we'll probably never know. But now I'm going to watch Today and look for the hidden, long-buried sexual tensions.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn2518358 wenn5763674 wenn3586469 wenn5749489 wenn5150560

Madonna in black Dolce & Gabbana for her perfume launch: pretty or busted?

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 06:00 AM PDT

This might not be the most popular opinion, but I think Madonna is physically transforming herself into a version of Courtney Love. Right? These are new photos of Madonna at the Macy's launch of her perfume, Truth or Dare, last night in NYC. Madonna wore Dolce & Gabbana, and she must love how little she looks, because she looks incredibly tiny and petite here. The dress is… meh. I don't love it or hate it on Madonna. It looks like something she's worn a million times before. I do kind of like the sheer sleeves, and I like her coat too.

I've been saying that I like Madonna's current body transformation so much, and that holds here – she just looks softer and prettier. She's not so gristly and 'roidy like she was when Tracy Anderson was training her. I have no doubt that Madonna is still really fit and she could probably kick my ass. But I like that it's not all about her bulging muscles and her veins now. I also think Madonna's current hair color and length is really beautiful and flattering. As for her face… well, the cheek implants have "settled" so that's good. But her face is still incredibly CRAZY.

Madonna spoke to reporters while on the red carpet too. She claimed that she's been "trying to develop a fragrance for probably the last 15 years…It’s never worked out with various companies and different people and trying different fragrances… They never turned out the way I wanted them to smell.” The reason? Because Madonna has expensive taste, of course: "It’s the mass producing part that always gets tricky, because for some reason the fragrances that I like tend to be really expensive. One time I created a smell and I was told the amber, it was like a million dollars to ship from India or something. …And then they tried to make a synthetic (version). This happens a lot and it never smells as good as you want it to smell. That’s happened a couple times. Finally I got a smell I like that I can mass produce. Yay!” Madge also had some nice things to say about Malawi's new (female) president – you can read it here.

Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
wenn5824061 wenn5824045 FFN_GGFF_Madonna_Launch_041212_8978630 wenn5824171 FFN_GGFF_Madonna_Launch_041212_8978186 wenn5824046

Josh Hutcherson of Hunger Games: US drinking age should be lowered to 18

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 05:52 AM PDT


This is kind of a throwaway comment that Hunger Games star Josh Hutcherson, 19, made to a paparazzo who asked him a question outside an L.A. restaurant. It’s getting a lot of press though and for good reason. When asked if the US drinking age should be lowered, Josh thought for a moment and said that the age to go to war is 18 and that the age to drink should be 18 as well. Why don’t we just raise the age to join the military?

The Huffington Post, which we’re quoting below, points out that Josh’s costar Alexander Ludwig, also just 19, was recently seen coming out of a club, which is what prompted this question:

We’re sure you were just dying to know what “The Hunger Games” star Josh Hutcherson’s thoughts are on the legal drinking age in the United States.

Hutcherson’s 19-year-old “Hunger Games” co-star Alexander Ludwig prompted an investigation by the California Dept. of Alcoholic Beverage Control into Hollywood bar the Sayers Club, after the underage actor was spotted leaving the 21+ hot spot on Tuesday night.

Naturally, when TMZ spotted Hutcherson, also 19, leaving an LA restaurant last night, they wanted to know his opinion on the legal drinking age.

“I think the age to go to war is 18, so I think the drinking age should be 18 as well,” he told the website as he was trying to find a taxi.

[From The Huffington Post]

I lived in Switzerland and Germany for years. The drinking age for beer and wine in Germany is 16 and the drinking age for hard liquor is 18. The driving age is 18. I think a lower drinking age sort-of works in some European countries because of cultural factors along with the fact that kids are drinking before they can drive. (And it’s much harder and more involved to get a driver’s license, at least in Germany.) Plus they often don’t need to drive to get around due to the way the communities are set up and the fact that public transportation is readily available. That’s not the case in the US and if you legally let kids drink here at a younger age (even though they’re doing it already) it could be a recipe for disaster. I don’t have a strong opinion on it, though, as it seems perfectly reasonable for kids to drink in their late teens in Germany. I’m not saying that there aren’t issues with alcohol and teens in Europe, there definitely are. So I’m not sure it would work here to lower the drinking age. Can you tell I’m a mom?

Also, how dorky does Josh look in this little red cap? I just noticed that it says “Pabst Blue Ribbon.” It figures.

Zahara Jolie-Pitt wants to be a model, and Brad Pitt is dead-set against it

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 04:57 AM PDT

Zahara Jolie-Pitt is a girly-girl. She likes fashion. She likes doing different things to her hair. She likes jewelry. She loves purses. All of it is pretty cute, honestly. Add to all of that the simple fact that Z is already a really beautiful little girl… and many of us are pretty convinced that Z will rule the world someday soon. But until that day, her parents are still going to fight over what's best for her. Angelina is pro-style, as in, she's allegedly encouraging Zahara to have fun with her "look" and Angelina likes that she has one kid who is interested in how she gets ready for a red carpet. Brad, on the other hand, is worried that his little girl is growing up too fast.

Brad Pitt is seeing red over his daughter Zahara's blue hair – and he's battling Angelina Jolie over their little girl's sudden desire to become a supermodel!

Zahara got the idea to get bright-blue braided hair extensions after seeing singers Katy Perry and Selena Gomez sporting blue locks in fashion magazines. And that's just fine with Angelina, who's thrilled the once-shy little beauty is being more assertive. But dad Brad is dead set against it because he thinks the adopted tyke is too young to be thinking about a modeling career, say insiders.

"Zahara has finally come out from hiding behind Angie's apron strings and decided she wants to be a cover girl," a source confirmed. "She loves practicing her runway walk and putting together colorful outfits – and she's perfected a pout just like Naomi Campbell's!"

According to the source, Zahara's fashion sense has been on display on family outings over the past several months. Along with her blue hair extensions, she's been photographed in stylish dresses, designer knee-high boots and Hello Kitty stick-on nails.

While the other kids couldn't care less about Angelina's designer styles, Zahara loves to watch Angie get ready for parties and awards shows.

"Zahara is becoming a mini-fashion diva and Angie couldn't be prouder," said the source. "And while Brad isn't on board with the whole model idea, they do agree on one thing – Zahara has definitely come out of her shell."

[From The Enquirer, print edition]

Was I interested in fashion magazines and plotting out a model career at the age of 7? Not really. But I did have an interest in some fashion-y, girly things, and I think many girls really start developing those interests around this age. I'm taking the whole "Zahara wants to be a supermodel!" thing as just part of what kids are like, though – isn't it on course with "I want to be a pony!" and "I want to be a space cowboy!"? Other than that, I just have to debate the whole "Zahara has definitely come out of her shell" thing. She's never had a shell! She's always been this awesome.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
FFN_Jolie_Angelina_sx_FF3_031212_8863707 FFN_Jolie_Angelina_SME_031412_8872248 FFN_Jolie_Angelina_sx_FF3_031212_8863821 FFN_Maddox_Jolie_Pitt_RAK_030712_8849260 FFN_Jolie_Angelina_sx_FF3_031212_8863704 FFN_JolieAngelina_KidsSet1_FF7_031112_8859863

Brad Pitt is in talks to Fassdong-block Angelina Jolie in ‘The Counselor’

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 04:30 AM PDT

As I mentioned in the Michael Fassbender post earlier this week, Angelina Jolie and Fassy might be working together over the summer in Ridley Scott's new film, The Counselor. See! Sexual fantasies do come true! If you wish it hard enough, Jolie-Fassbender fan-fiction will come true. It will start with some penetrating looks. La Jolie will smile tenderly, not wanting to lead on The Fassdong. But he is enchanted, hypnotized. They finish a scene, and Michael walks Angelina back to her trailer. Politely, she invites him in so that they can rehearse the next scene. Soon enough… well, the trailer will be 'a rocking. La Jolie and Fassdong, entwined, entranced, incredible.

Unfortunately, Brad Pitt knows his lover/partner all too well. He's also worked with Fassy before, so he knows the power of L'Fassdong. Brad knows this is a beautiful, hot, sexy, AMAZING disaster just waiting to happen. So Brad has stepped in as Angelina's official c-ckblocker. DAMN IT BRAD.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are reportedly headed for a big-screen reunion, and why shouldn’t they be? The last time these two worked on a film, the celeb-sphere was forever changed.

First things first: Director Ridley Scott is assembling a cast for “The Counselor,” about a well-positioned lawyer who gets tangled up in the drug trade. Michael Fassbender will lead the flick, and Angelina was rumored last week to be hovering around the project.

Pitt and actor Javier Bardem are now reportedly in talks to come on board, which would bring Brangelina back together on screen for the first time since 2005′s “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” (Pitt had a brief cameo in Jolie’s directorial debut, “In the Land of Blood and Honey,” but Angie stayed behind the camera, so it doesn’t count).

As if you needed reminding, in 2005 Pitt was married to actress Jennifer Aniston. Jolie had just split from Billy Bob Thornton and adopted her first son, Maddox. Brad and Jen parted ways after “Smith” wrapped production, and the rest is literally tabloid history.

If Pitt indeed signs on for “Counselor,” it would mark another significant reunion: When he directed 1991′s “Thelma & Louise,” Ridley Scott introduced a young Brad to the world. Thanks, dude.

[From The Los Angeles Times]

I'm guessing that Brad and Angelina are in talks to do glorified cameos. I've always wanted Ridley Scott and Brad to work together again, and I've always wanted Brad and Angelina to work together again… but throw in Michael Fassbender, and Brad is officially The Wet Blanket.

I can already feel the Brangeloonie wrath turning on me. You ladies know that I'm one of you, right? I'm a Brangeloonie AND a pragmatist. Plus, I've always preferred the "Angelina" side of the Brangelina equation anyway. So, basically, I just want what's best for my girl. And if Angelina and Brad are ever going to deal with some crazy, torrid infidelity, I hope Michael Fassbender is "the other man."

Here are some more photos of Fassy looking like ass in Paris earlier this week. WTF?!?!?

Photos courtesy of WENN and Fame/Flynet.
wenn3723868 wenn2426294 FFN_CHP_Prometheus_Prem_041112_8971164 FFN_CHP_Prometheus_Prem_041112_8971168 FFN_CHP_Prometheus_Celebs_041112_8971214 FFN_CHP_Prometheus_Celebs_041112_8971213

Lady Gaga slammed by critics for tweeting about diet, “Pop Stars don’t eat”

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 04:29 AM PDT

Is it okay if I don't see what the fuss is about with this latest Lady Gaga controversy? I'm not going to yell at her, nor am I going to defend her. The other day, Gaga tweeted this message: "Just killed back to back spin classes. Eating a salad dreaming of a cheeseburger #PopSingersDontEat #IWasBornThisWay". And everyone freaked out, I guess because of the "pop singers don't eat" hash-tag. Some people are yelling at Gaga for being a bad body-image influence on The Children – The Mail had some reactions from anti-eating disorder advocates, which you can read here. Some people are defending Gaga's quip as a moment of honesty – Lainey had a good defense piece, which you can read here.

Lady Gaga has admitted in the past that she was bulimic when she was in high school, and Gaga has encouraged young girls to stop dieting and adopt healthier body images. So… does she deserve to be criticized for hypocrisy? Does she deserve to be criticized for promoting unhealthy eating habits? Eh. Not to parse Lady Gaga's tweet to the extreme, but she said she was eating a salad, not that she was starving herself. As for the "pop stars don't eat" – whatever. I can't believe everyone is getting this upset about a hash-tag. I feel like… Gaga should just issue one statement of explanation, and then just drop the whole thing. Is this really a teachable moment? Meh.

Incidentally, Star Magazine has an awful story this week about Gaga that I really, really hope isn't true. It's just a little blurb claiming "since Adele swept the Grammys, Lady Gaga is worried that her star is fading." According to a source, "Gaga feels that her career may have plateaued and that she's been eclipsed by Adele… she's consumed with jealousy and slams Adele all the time, even referring to her as that 'fat cow.'" I don't think it's true. I hope it's not. But Gaga leaves herself open to these stories because she doesn't say anything when her little monsters attack and bully Adele.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet and WENN.
FFN_CHP_Lady_Gaga_122611jpg_8320848 wenn3639298 wenn3612011

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/04/celebitchy_13.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...