Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Snooki admits that her drastic weight loss is due to diet pills

Posted: 28 Sep 2011 09:27 AM PDT

snookiweight1

Last weekend, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi spent her weekend much like any other in recent history; that is, she hosted a nightclub bash, this time close to home in New Jersey’s Atlantic City. From these pictures, it’s fairly obvious that Snooki (whlie no less orange than usual) has lost a lot of weight lately, and this has been a work in progress for most of the summer. In addition, Snooki’s figure also got a story plant in People in June. Supposedly, she’s lost about 15 pounds this year, which wouldn’t be considered “drastic” but for the fact that 15 pounds makes a great deal of difference on a smaller frame like Snooki’s. Until now, many people had believed that the Snookster had achieved this goal by hitting the gym pretty hard and drinking a lot less. However, Snooki has now admitted to having a little help from some little pills:

fp_7928834_polizzinicole_poolafter_frp_13_16

She stunned fans when she unveiled her new figure earlier this year.

And now Snooki is clearly enjoying her appearance, showing off her slimline look in a tight minidress at Harrah's Resort in Atlantic City this weekend.

But despite reports her 15lb weight loss is down to healthy eating and exercise, Snooki took to her Twitter page this morning to credit diet pills Zantrex and the hormone HCG for her new body.

She wrote on her Twitter page: “Glad to hear reports that say I look good =) but it’s not because of HCG! Thanks @Zantrex!”

The 4ft 9in reality TV star has been relying on Zantrex fat burning tablets, apparently also favoured by Britney Spears, and drops of the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HGC) hormone for helping maintain her figure.

Side effects of Zantrex can include palpitations, anxiety, cold sweats, nausea, diarrhea, increased heart rate and irritability.

And this weekend she showed off the fruits of her labour as she donned a bijou pink dress, and a pair of ubiquitous flattering nude heels for her Vegas night out.

Still a radioactive hue, even the heavy orange tan appeared more attractive without the accompanying spherical body.

The chief protagonist of the show that everyone loves to hate has been working on her figure for several months.

As well as her diet quick fixes, Snooki has been cutting down on her food - swapping her beloved fried pickles for egg whites.

She tweeted over the summer: “As everyone’s planning their night at the club, I’m wondering when Gold’s [Gym] closes.”

Even back in January, the reality star was working on her fitness, she told E!” “I try to eat healthy. I just have to quit the drinking so much.”

[From Daily Mail]

With side effects like those listed above, I can only assume that Zantrex is something like a non-prescription form of Adderall. Poor Snooki. And I really do mean that in a way because, while diet pills are almost always bad news, the girl must be under terrible pressure to lose weight while being compared to the likes of fellow cast members like hard-bodied J-Woww. Also, Snooki is very short, and petites unfortunately have to consume less calories to stay slim alongside their taller counterparts. Once upon a time, my father once told my high-school self something while I was upset about all of the cute little cheerleaders getting the boyfriends that I wanted: “If you’re short and gain 5 pounds, it looks like 15 pounds. If you’re tall and gain 5 pounds, it looks like you just put on too much mascara.” Wise words.

fp_7928828_polizzinicole_poolafter_frp_07_16

fp_6500336_snooki_cjny_33_38

Photos courtesy of Fame

OK Magazine claims Kim Kardashian is pregnant

Posted: 28 Sep 2011 09:08 AM PDT

67411PCN_KimK
It’s hard to keep up with all the stories about Kim Kardashian’s show wedding, but I’ll make a half assed attempt by going through our in-no-way exhaustive archives. Actually, now that I’m looking at the stories it’s quite simple and follows a pattern that mimics the typical tabloid cycle of a “celebrity” relationship, except it goes by in days instead of months and years. 1) Kim and Kris got married, 2) Then they had a blissful honeymoon, 3) Then they were rumored to be having relationship trouble, 4) Now they’re rumored to be pregnant. This will play out with a pregnancy, if possible, a baby for Kim and Kris, then additional relationship trouble, Kris cheating, a divorce and a series of stories about triumphant single mom Kim. Given the timeline so far, I guess we can expect this all to happen in the next two months, biology be damned. The kid will be about five by then but it won’t even be 2012 yet.

So here’s part of OK’s story that Kim is pregnant. She’s not and this is just speculative, like so many other OK fake pregnancy stories in the past that I can’t be bothered to recap. (OK, here’s a highlights post on the ones they’ve done of Jennifer Aniston, since I’m anal like that.)

okkkKim Kardashian has a lot going on: She's newly married to Kris Humphries and still figuring out how to be a Mrs.; she's adjusting to a new town after moving to NYC; and now, there may be another big change. "Kim said she's late," a pal tells OK!. "She was supposed to get her period and didn't." OK! has the scoop in this week's new issue, on sale everywhere Thursday!

It's a welcome development for the star.

"Kim always thought she'd have several kids by age 30, so in her mind she's behind schedule." says an insider.

In fact, says the source, Kim is doing tons of stuff that makes those around her wonder if she already has a secret. "Kim's been going through all the K names," says the insider. "She even has a baby-name book and looks up the meaning of each one."

But that's not all. OK! also noticed a few of the other reasons why everyone thinks Kim has baby on the way.

[From OK!]

If Kim was pregnant she wouldn’t be going with low budget OK!, she would sell that exclusive, and a bunch of disgusting details about how pukey she’s feeling and how her bowel movements have changed, to either People or US if they would meet her price. This is the girl who sold photos of her engagement. She is a hustler of the highest order.

That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s pregnant. That’s the next step for her and she’s talked about babies enough times.

Here’s Kim out in New York last night. What THE HELL is she wearing? Pleather pants complete with camel tow, a bra with a fringed dickie over it and a loose draped jacket. She looks more ridiculous than is even usual for her. Even the chick next to her with the pink ‘fro can’t stand Kim’s look.

67411PCN_KimK

67411PCN_KimK

With Kris on 9/12. She looks like a sex doll here.
wenn35090511

wenn35090551

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News, WENN.com

Jonah Hill and Matthew Morrison’s bitch-fight continues

Posted: 28 Sep 2011 08:56 AM PDT

wenn5717174

I don't know why I didn't cover the original salvo launched in this bitch-fight. Maybe it was because I'm kind of creeped out by Thin Jonah Hill? I know that's wrong and I should be happy that he's healthier, but Thin Jonah is still weird to me. Anyway, last week, Jonah Hill was on Jimmy Fallon, and he told some anecdotes about Hollywood. He ended up calling out Matthew Morisson as a bully, telling two stories:

“This publicity woman is giving us these instructions and no one is paying attention. And Zooey (Deschanel) starts talking to me. And I’m, like, whatever I don’t want to get in trouble or anything like that. And she keeps talking to me, and the woman goes, ‘Jonah, please be quiet while I’m talking.’ This guy (Matthew Morrison) piggybacks this woman calling me out. I’ve never met this guy before in my entire life. He goes, ‘Yeah Jonah, can’t you stop talking for one second?’ And everyone laughed at me! I wasn’t even talking to anybody!"

So, I’ve already got in my head that I don’t like this guy. I’m sure he’s a good human being but you don’t throw a dude under the bus that’s just sitting there being quiet… He bullied me. He’s a big timer on Fox, I’ve got stars in my eyes and he’s been to the dance before, I’m just some movie guy trying to make it in that world.

Cut to a couple weeks later… and I see this guy, Matthew Morrison, and he’s talking to one of the Gossip Girl guys, Chace Crawford… I go, ‘They don’t see me, I’m gonna get some scoop, I’m gonna call this dude out, I’m gonna like bust up his conversation.’ And I wander up behind these two guys and I’m eavesdropping and I can’t really hear what’s going on and then I hear, ‘Something, something, something… Jonah Hill.’ And then they both start laughing! And so I’m the punchline in this guy’s joke? He doesn’t even know I’m at this party. What is his deal?”

[Transcribed by Dlisted]

After Jonah told those stories to Fallon, he challenged Morrison to "bring his s–t" the next time. Well, Morrison has responded:

Morrison says: “I heard that Jonah said I should bring my sh-t next time… Well guess what, this is next time. Jonah, pick a date and I will meet you on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and we will settle this like men. Because nobody messes with someone from musical theatre."

It's cute, I guess. I thought Jonah seemed kind of silly and paranoid about Matthew, especially when it seems pretty clear (to me) that Matthew was just trying to play-fight and mess around. Like, even though Jonah was just telling the story for effect, you could tell that it actually did kind of bother him. Whatever… Matthew handled it the right way.

wenn5673391

wenn5673405

wenn35233151

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Jada Pinkett Smith gets photographed without her wedding ring, significant?

Posted: 28 Sep 2011 08:13 AM PDT

64832PCN_Smith
Jada is shown here wearing her ring on 8-1-11. Go to X-17 to see the ringless photos, which look staged

Photo agency X-17 and MSNBC’s The Scoop are making a big deal out of the fact that Jada Pinkett Smith stepped out without her massive pear-shaped diamond wedding ring. I did some forensic analysis (ha!) of older photos of Jada, and even when she’s casually dressed and out without Will, she wears that ginormous bauble. For example here she is at the LA Times Festival Of Books in April, wearing jeans and a jean jacket, but still with her ring.

In April with the ring:
festival of books celebs 010511

I couldn’t find any photos of her without it at any of our agencies (which don’t have recent photos). I did find these photos of her ringless in late August, which could possibly be dismissed since she’s out exercising. Given the fact that she still isn’t wearing her ring, I would say that things are close to over between her and Will. Remember how they were rumored to be planning to sue In Touch for their split article last month? We haven’t heard anything about that since.

So did Jada cheat with Marc Anthony on the set of HawthoRNe? Marc has denied it, but I bet there was at least an inappropriately close “friendship” there. That can happen when one party wants out of a marriage, and it often blows up into an affair. An emotional affair can be just as devastating to a marriage, though, and whatever went on between Jada and Marc may have hastened the end of Marc’s marriage to J.Lo.

Are Jada and Will the next celebrities who are going to announce a split? I wouldn’t count on it. I bet they’ll keep it under wraps for as long as possible. It’s probably the best way to deal with it, given their kids’ ages (10 and 13) and how an announcement could affect them.

Will and Jada in June:
wenn3393535

In February:
grammy awards arrivals 20 140211

With the ring on 8/2/11:
wenn3198908

LeAnn Rimes: “It’s important to take the highroad for the kids’ sake”

Posted: 28 Sep 2011 07:40 AM PDT

wenn5671762

UGH. I hate LeAnn Rimes's blog. I mean, I don't hate the fact that she has yet another outlet to spew her delusions (that's just funny), but I HATE the way her blog is set up. You can't cut-and-paste her posts! You have to either retype it or find some other site who has excerpted heavily. Anyway, if you want to read LeAnn's new post, "No Step About It", go here. It's all about how she's a step-mother and how difficult it is to raise her stepchildren in an atmosphere filled with drama. What's funny is that LeAnn completely bypasses her own role in her self-perpetuating drama machine, instead laying the blame on the media (cough). Here are some excerpts:

Step. Stepmother, Stepfather, Stepchildren — the word ’step’ can take on such a connotation to so many in our society,” she says. “A family is a family. In my eyes. There’s no ’step’ about it.”

It’s not easy being a stepparent, taking on a mother or father role in your new blended family and household. It can be incredibly intimidating…. As a parent you try everything in your power to make it easy on the kids, to make them feel like there’s more love than they could ever imagine, not less.

There are many obstacles to overcome… two households with different rules, many different personalities and opinions that can pose issues at times. But it’s important to take the highroad for the kids’ sake and ultimately for your own. Unfortunately, our family like is being played out in the media in a way that's unsettling to Eddie and me. We cannot control "speculation," "accusations" or "allegations" (big words thrown into articles to make it legally ok to print lies) nor control the "sources." We can however control the way we choose to handle our lives as professional, public figures, parents and adults for our family and to set an example for the boys.

Eddie's son's [sic], I treat as if they are my own. Eddie has always encouraged me to look at us as a family and a part of our family are the two beautiful boys that we share with their mother and hopefully one day another wonderful man. Trust me, it's sometimes hard to wrap my head around…. One thing I know, is that I will never replace their mother, I would never try. I will however love them with all I have and do everything in my power to help raise them in a loving, safe and proper environment.

These two little boys came into my life for a reason and I think I came into theirs for a reason too. And through all the challenges I speak of, we’ve found an amazing relationship full of laughter, respect and love. It’s beyond rewarding to be able to help Eddie raise the boys and shape their lives. I take my role very seriously and I’m proud of the peaceful, loving environment Eddie and I have created for our family in our household. Society will always call me a stepmom, the boys will call me Le, but in our house, in our family, we remove the ’step.’ We really are all… simply family.

[From LeAnn's World]

Did you catch the part about LeAnn hoping that Brandi will remarry? "Eddie has always encouraged me to look at us as a family and a part of our family are the two beautiful boys that we share with their mother and hopefully one day another wonderful man." My guess is that Eddie (and LeAnn, since it's probably her money) won't have to pay so much in alimony if Brandi gets remarried, right? So both Eddie and LeAnn are really praying for Brandi to get a man… which LeAnn will probably steal again, and continue on her Single White Female course unabated.

As far as her complaining about the media spreading lies, and playing the pity card because those "lies" are hard on the kids… boohoo. LeAnn has done more to damage her reputation and lose her fan base all on her own, with little to no help from the media.

wenn3532082

wenn3532076

wenn3532079

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Ashton Kutcher’s mistress lawyers up, will Ashton & Demi announce a split?

Posted: 28 Sep 2011 07:13 AM PDT

40192PCN_TimeGala
Radar is reporting that Ashton Kutcher’s latest mistress, the one we heard about yesterday whose “friend” claims to have knowledge that she hooked up with him at a San Diego hotel over the weekend, has lawyered up. As Kaiser e-mailed me, fingers crossed that it’s Gloria Allred. I’m hoping more mistresses crawl out of the woodwork and that this is about to turn into a media circus. I know that’s mean to say, and honestly I do feel for Demi, but ever since Tiger and Jesse James raised the bar for cheating scandals I’ve been waiting for another one. Radar calls the lawyer a “top Hollywood attorney” and claims the mistress has “gone into hiding.” If the mistress’ layer is Allred then this girl has holed up in order to get a payday. If Ashton doesn’t pony up the money to make this go away, there will be a press conference and she’ll start to call the paps. That’s Allred’s MO and it’s about to play out. What’s more is that the night Ashton cheated on Demi was actually their sixth anniversary. They were probably separated, but still that’s harsh:

A 23-year-old woman is accusing Ashton Kutcher of cheating on wife Demi Moore after a booze-fueled boys night out at a San Diego nightclub last Friday, RadarOnline.com has learned.

The woman, who RadarOnline.com has chosen not to identify, has lawyered up with a top Hollywood attorney and gone into hiding, multiple friends of the woman have revealed.

One pal said: “She is due to meet with an attorney tonight (Tuesday). She is freaking out.”

Ironically, the allegations of infidelity coincide with the Two and a Half Men star’s six-year wedding anniversary with Demi, on September 24. He was out until the early hours of that morning.

“Ashton didn’t look like someone who was celebrating a wedding anniversary,” one clubgoer told RadarOnline.com.

Kutcher 33, and Moore, 48, have not responded to RadarOnline.com’s repeated requests for comment.

The scandal also comes as Star magazine, a sister title of RadarOnline.com, prepares to hit newsstands with a sensational report, revealing the pair’s marriage is “officially over” as a result of Kutcher’s cheating. The issue is due to hit newsstands on Wednesday.

“Ashton and Demi have separated and the marriage is over,” a source close to the pair told Star. “The relationship ended because of Ashton’s serial cheating. It’s a painful time for Demi.”

[From Radar]

Still no word from Ashton or Demi on their Twitter accounts on this, and you know they’ve heard of it by now. Do you think they’ll release an official statement on their separation soon? I do. It’s early on the West Coast now, but I’m expecting it sometime today. Especially given this latest cover of Star. I’m interested to see how many other mistresses Star unearthed. If they’re out there, Allred will find them. She’s an expert at that.

This sheds a lot of light onto that bizarre anti sex trafficking campaign that Ashton did for his charity with those stupid joking videos about how real men don’t buy girls. I guess real men pick them up at bars and make sure they’re legal first.

starmag

Star cover via PopBytes. These photos are from April and May. Credit: Pacific Coast News.

40192PCN_TimeGala

39335PCN_PlayHouse

Jennifer Aniston: “It’s not even worth discussing” Brad Pitt’s comments

Posted: 28 Sep 2011 07:07 AM PDT

wenn35328361

There are twenty-million new Jennifer Aniston stories, but none of them are very significant. Meaning she's not gushing about Justin or bitching about Brad or saying anything huge. I think most of the interviews are from the Five red carpet two nights ago, and must have been quick little soundbyte interviews Aniston did on the carpet. People Magazine had an interesting piece, only because someone else mentions that Justin was on the set while Aniston directed her part of Five… which makes me wonder when Aniston shot her part? Was it when Justin was still technically "with" his girlfriend of 14 years? Does anyone know when Five filmed?

Jennifer Aniston says her directing debut was “a challenge,” but she was able to turn to her beau Justin Theroux for moral support on the set of the Lifetime movie Five.

Though Theroux shied away from walking the red carpet at Skylight Soho with Aniston Monday night at the New York premiere of Five – a collection of five short films about breast cancer by female directors including Aniston, Demi Moore and Alicia Keys – he spent a lot of time hanging around the set of the movie, according to Penelope Spheeris, one of Aniston’s co-directors.

Spheeris, who also directed Wayne’s World, said the couple were “lovey-dovey” on set – though she still didn’t know who Theroux was until they were officially introduced.

“She introduced [Justin] to me and I’m like, ‘Who?’,” Spheeris recalled. “Someone was like, ‘That was her boyfriend!’ ”

Walking the red carpet after Theroux went straight into the event space Monday night, Aniston, 41, was asked what she loved most about her life now. Her answer? “Everything!”

Despite its difficulties, Aniston said directing was a wonderful experience nonetheless.

“There’s not one thing I didn’t love about it,” she told reporters.

At the afterparty, where Aniston chatted and took photos with fans, Theroux, 40, brought her a drink before the pair left together through a back door, stopping for a fan’s cell phone snapshot on their way out, according to an onlooker.

[From People]

"She introduced [Justin] to me and I’m like, ‘Who?' And she got a little bit hysterical and she was like, 'OMG, he's only the most famous, attractive, gentlemanly artist/screenwriter/actor out there, I can't believe you don't know his name by now!' And I was like, 'Oh, that dude who played the premature ejaculator on Sex and the City. That dude.' And then Aniston hugged him from behind."

Let's see, more stuff…Aniston said directing again was "like a dream come true, honestly, and such an important piece that we all were invested in. It was like working with, not only our best friends, but they're also incredible producers, and all of us coming together. We just can't believe that we're actually here. It's amazing." She also said that she "hopes" to direct more: "That's the plan. I'm not sure what or when or where, but yes." Oh, Aniston told Access Hollywood that her move to NYC is only temporary: "It's literally like a month or two, just bits and pieces here. LA is really where work is. But I just had to have a little place to lay my head." And regarding Brad Pitt's Parade comments, Jennifer said, "Oh, lord, it's not even worth discussing on a night like this." Meaning that she will discuss it, but she'll wait a few months until she's promoting Wanderlust, I guess.

Meanwhile, Jennifer's BFF (and longtime hachetwoman - Aniston sends her out to do a lot of dirty work in the press) Kristin Hahn went to In Touch Weekly to discuss Aniston and BABIES. Of course. Hahn says, apropo of nothing, "She'll be an adoring mom… She's very big on boundaries with kids, and respect. She would have boundaries, but the adoration would be big!" Hahn also "likes" Justin "very, very much" and when ITW asked about Aniston's alleged plans to marry at the beach, Hahn said, "She loves the sun and moisture and heat. That's her element. And she looks great in a bikini!" Well done, Kristin Hahn.

wenn3532870

wenn3532879

fp_7933488_aniston_jennifer_cjny_28_32

fp_7933461_aniston_jennifer_cjny_01_32

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Linnocent covers Lovecat Mag, tagline: “Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful”

Posted: 28 Sep 2011 07:01 AM PDT

ll13

Back in August, Linnocent got crackie with a surfboard for a photo shoot with Lovecat Magazine. Surprisingly enough, Lovecat hasn't released any images of Linnocent actually getting crackie with the surfboard - instead, we're faced with this odd cover in which Linnocent seems to be declaring (nay, demanding) that we not hate her because she's beautiful. My rebuttal: "SCREEEEEEE!"

fp_7360530_lohanlindsay_swim_brj_02_15

That should be the cover shot for every Linnocent pictorial. If magazines get tired of that one, I could also pull out my favorite Linnocent-in-a-furry pink coat photos.

Anyway, Lovecat's editor, Prince Chenoa (I know, I know) did do this odd little Q&A about Linnocent's cover shoot. By the way, this is one the second issue ever of Lovecat Magazine. What are the chances that this magazine will be out of business within three months? Typhoid Crackhead ruins everything she touches.

On the heels of last night's packed September launch party at Le Bain, we chatted with Lovecat editor Prince Chenoa about the newest issue (which features never-before-seen stills of Lindsay Lohan from Richard Phillips' film), Ms. L herself, and all the usual things: sex, drugs, and Pinky and the Brain.

Tell us a little about your latest issue…
Prince Chenoa:This issue is our Sextember issue - we highlight different brands and bombshells - and it's also our "fashion + film" issue, out for fashion week. We wanted to celebrate one of today's most influential actresses, Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay is just amazing to work with. She was shot by famed painter Richard Phillips, and stars as "Lyndsy Lohan" in this issue.

Why the name change to "Lyndsy"?
We were looking to change the perception of Lindsay. By changing her name slightly, she became a fictional character who for the first time is seeing herself from the other side of the mirror. As a true film icon, she is unsure of where fiction and reality connect. She finds herself in a dreamlike state of mind. These pictures are never before published stills from the Richard Phillips film.

And who is Lovecat's type of girl?
Sexy, fun - a classic bombshell beauty. Think a mix of Brigitte Bardot, Cindy Crawford, Pamela Anderson, and Rosie Huntington.

What are the ingredients of the Lovecat cocktail?
Sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll - with a touch of class.

[From Milkmade]

What "film," you may ask? Thank you for your question. Several months ago, Linnocent "starred" in a cracked-out post-modern masterpiece, shot by photographer Richard Phillips (the photographer who shot Linnocent for Lovecat). We discussed the dog turd of a short film here, but I love it so much, I'm going to include it again.

Now I've got to wonder - Lovecat seems to have only used images from this "short film" and not from the new photo shoot with the surfboard. I wonder what was wrong with those photos? Haha, it's more fun to guess.

Also - this story is sad/funny/typical: before leaving for Italy, Linnocent was memorably being a cracked-out catastrophe in New York City, punching bystanders, throwing drinks, being a violent drama queen, etc. She was also trying to acquire free clothes, in typical Linnocent fashion. The full story is here, at Scallywag and Vagabond, where they have an interview with an "associate" who works at Alexander Wang in NYC. The gist of the story: Linnocent had no money or credit cards on her person, and yet she spent a long time "shopping" in the Alexander Wang store in NYC. Maybe she expected the store to simply give her the clothes for free - meanwhile, Wang security was keeping an eye on her to make sure she didn't steal everything that wasn't nailed down. The "associate" tells the site that Linnocent "was outside smoking, while here creepy little overly flamboyant… gay [friend], went to pay… Card got denied twice,.. Said they'd be back after lunch and calling the bank! She never came back!" The cost? $5000.

ll21

Photos courtesy of Fame, Lovecat.

Guess who got voted off DWTS (hint: man face & was replaced by a wrestler)

Posted: 28 Sep 2011 06:59 AM PDT

elisabetta1
Last night was the second week elimination for Dancing with The Stars, and the lackluster Elisabetta Canalis was voted off, despite tying for a respectable fourth in the judges’ scores this week. It looks like Elisabetta just didn’t have the name recognition, the compelling story, the likability or the rhythym to hang in there past the second week. Buh-bye to her. Sadly, David Arquette was in the bottom two after a goofy performance. I hope he brings it next week. Here’s more, from E!

Tonight, Dancing With the Stars said ciao to Elisabetta Canalis and partner, first year pro Val Chmerkovskiy. Canalis had struggled during her two weeks on the show, and when it came down to her and David Arquette on the chopping block, the viewers voted off the Italian beauty.

Unfortunately, Elisabetta and Val do not get to live to dance another week, as they got sent home tonight. “We had bad luck. It makes me sad. I’m sorry because Val was a great teacher. He didn’t deserve that,” she tells us sadly. “You can expect that from me because I’ve never been a dancer in my life, but he’s a champion.”

Her partner Val seemed equally upset over the outcome, more for her sake than his. “It’s not about me, it’s about her. It might sound a little cliché, but I’m not upset with me. I’m upset for her,” he says. “This is not my time to shine. This wasn’t my stage; this wasn’t my competition. I just wish she had another chance to shine.”

Elisabetta also filled us in on her post-DWTS plans, which sound pretty awesome to us. “I will gain weight for sure,” she laughs. “Of course I will not stop doing sports. Maybe I will take a little break from dancing. I’m a little bit sad now.”

[From E! Online]

Aw, her plans are to “gain weight,” meaning she has nothing on the table. Maybe she can do a photo op and plan a clothing line with Christian Audiger that will never materialize.

In related DWTS news, Nancy Grace claims her nip slip on Monday’s episode wasn’t a real nip and told TMZ that the object that was briefly shown on camera was a pasty or nip covering, not her actual nipple. She said “When I got dressed, I was wearing Petals (nipple covers) and an industrial strength bra … my dancing dress also had a bra sewn into it. I have been judged guilty without a trial … I will go to my grave denying the nip slip.” Oh Nancy, you judge people every night on your show, but when it comes to whether your boob popped out you can’t handle the fallout. It’s not like you’re accused of killing someone.

Nancy also denied the boob slip to E! and she went on about it even further, saying “That is not a nipple. That’s going to be on my gravestone. There was no nipple. I certainly don’t want my children to learn to read and read on the Internet that mommy’s a tramp and mommy flashed America! That did not happen. I deny, deny, deny it. You can’t break me. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.” She’s trying to be funny, but she still can’t own up to it. Check out Nancy’s boob here, if that’s a pasty they’re making them look exactly like silicone nipples complete with parts that poke out.

Here are Elisabetta’s two performances on DWTS.

Her first dance:

Second dance:

elisabetta2

elisabetta3

elisabetta4

elisabetta5

elisabetta6

Giuliana Rancic & husband record video to their future “embryo”: sweet or weird?

Posted: 28 Sep 2011 06:33 AM PDT

wenn3501538
The final episode of the fourth season of Giuliana Rancic and her hapless husband Bill’s reality show aired last night. Now that I’m staying in the US I feel guilty for not watching every stupid show that’s out there, but I guess in this case I can skip it, having seen the show enough to get a decent read on their personalities. Giuliana is superficial and self obsessed while Bill is supportive and trying to do his best in his marriage. Admittedly I didn’t get as strong an impression of Bill, but he comes across as a decent guy. (You can watch clips on MyStyle.com)

The Daily Mail has details of the season closer, where Giuliana and Bill undergo a third round of IVF treatments, the first two being unsuccessful. They’ve been filmed during previous IVF treatments on their show, and have been open about the pain and disappointment they experienced from one unsuccessful treatment and an another that resulted in a miscarriage at eight weeks. After that they decided to take a year off from trying to conceive, having started the process in early 2009. Giuliana has been very defensive about the fact that she refused to follow her doctor’s orders to gain weight in order to increase her chances of conception. On this episode, she discussed her fear of undergoing another round of IVF after her time off, and recorded a video with Bill to their potential future child. It sounds kind of cheesy to me, especially when they call him/her a “beautiful embryo,” but I get the sentiment.

Ahead of the procedure Giuliana, 36, is seen clearly anxious and nearly backs out at the last minute, while the couple chat anxiously in the car park.

‘I’m nervous as hell,’ she tells Bill. ‘Is it too late to turn around?’

Giuliana, who once underwent a whopping 63 IVF shots a month, certainly has cause for concern.

The last time she underwent IVF she suffered extreme sickness.

But as she reveals her fears to her husband, Bill encourages his wife, reminding her that back then she was in bad shape, and this time around things are a lot better.

‘The last time we did this, at this stage, you were a lot more uncomfortable You couldn’t even walk and were in a lot of pain,’ he said.

‘Now you could run laps. We did it the right way.’

Confident that their third time will be a charm, the pair record a video message for their future child.

‘Future baby boy or girl: Today is the day we go in to conceive you,’ Giuliana says.

‘You are a follicle right now, and hopefully all will go well and you will become a beautiful embryo and then a baby.’
The couple’s second visit to the medical center comes after they were seen meeting with Dr Schoolcraft for the first time in last week’s episode.

There, they discussed the last failed round of IVF after Guiliana sadly suffered a miscarriage last year.

‘They told us they were A + eggs so we thought it was a no brainer,’ Bill tells the doctor.

However, the couple are offered renewed hope by Schoolcraft for another round of treatment.

‘Dr Schoolcraft is very optimistic about our chances which I think is a breath of fresh air,’ Bill said in the clip.

‘We haven’t had this much hope in a long time, so this is very, very nice,’ added Giulliana.

Bill even started to think about what could happen if the couple conceive.

‘I’d love to have twins,’ he told the doctor, who agrees that two babies is a definite possibility.

However Giuliana was keen to have even more babies.

‘Even if we have twins, we’re having more kids,’ she laughed. ‘We’re going to need a frequent IVF-er card.’

Back in July, Bill told Us Weekly magazine how they would be looking at ‘all options when it comes to children, whether it’s surrogacy or adoption.’

‘We’re going to keep trying ourselves, but if it doesn’t work out, there are so many other great alternatives. We’re open to everything,’ added Giuliana.

[From The Daily Mail]

You know that Giuliana was nervous about IVF because of the weight gain, not because of how it would make her feel. That may sound harsh, but read what this woman has said about her weight in the past. She’s obsessed with her body image to an unhealthy degree. She doesn’t seem to mind feeling hungry constantly, she’s just concerned with looking anything more than skeletal. I do hope that she’s able to get pregnant and carry a healthy baby to term, like her idols Rachel Zoe and Posh. Then we’ll be treated to baby photos and baby anecdotes and “how I lost the baby weight fast!” articles on her website. She’ll be one of those know-it-all moms who tells everyone else how to raise their kids, just wait.

wenn35040451

wenn3519724

wenn3504048

Photo credit: WENN.com

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2011/09/celebitchy_28.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...