Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Nick Cannon says Monroe & Moroccan will NOT be allowed to have showbiz careers

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 09:57 AM PDT

wenn5684848

I usually don't have an opinion on Nick Cannon. I think he and Mariah Carey work in some strange way, and I've been vaguely surprised that they continue to make it as a couple. But I generally thing of Nick as simply one of Mariah's accessories - like, he doesn't have his own personality or anything, he needs Mariah to make him complete as a man and as a celebrity. I'm not saying my general feeling is right or true, just that he's sort of bland without Her Royal Butterfly. But this interview has made me like Nick. This interview has made me think that Nick is surprisingly ballsy - because when Mariah hears about this, she's going to be PISSED.

Nick Cannon wants to keep the number of celebrities in his household to a minimum.

The America’s Got Talent host, 30, says he will “absolutely not” let his 4½-month-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe, follow in the famous footsteps of him and wife Mariah Carey.

“I just want them to strive for something greater than entertainment,” Cannon told PEOPLE backstage after Wednesday’s AGT’s season finale. “I’m one of those believers in teachers, professors, heart surgeons. That's what I’m rooting for. If I could get a scientist, that’d be amazing.”

Even though fame isn’t the path Cannon wants his children to take, he says it’s the right road for him and Carey.

“My wife is so understanding because she’s just as busy and just as focused as I am, so it’s kind of like the perfect match,” he says. “I love my career and I love being in entertainment, so it never really feels like an occupation.”

Still, Hollywood isn’t top priority for Cannon. “Being a father and being a husband comes first,” he says.

“Everybody knows I’m obsessed with my wife,” he gushes. “I’m married to Mariah Carey. It doesn’t get better than that. I’d be an idiot to do anything wrong. I worship my wife. Have you seen my back? My back says ‘Mariah Forever.’ “

[From People]

“I just want them to strive for something greater than entertainment. I’m one of those believers in teachers, professors, heart surgeons. That's what I’m rooting for. If I could get a scientist, that’d be amazing.” I love you, Nick. That's it - push for education. Push for science and math. Push for engineering. Do you think the whole "my kids won't be in show business" thing will upset Mariah? I don't actually think Mariah will push the kids into entertainment, but she'll probably encourage their inner butterflies and such. Plus, at least one of them probably has a good singing voice, right?

And here's that HSN video, just because.

wenn2650138

wenn2638556

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Nicolas Cage’s home was invaded by a naked dude with a Fudgsicle

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 09:44 AM PDT

wenn3512605

Before jumping into this story, I just want to make it clear that home invasion is not a laughing matter. Luckily, I haven’t ever lived through it, although my old apartment was once robbed while I was away at law school classes for the day. It happened in a bad neighborhood where lots of homes were broken into during a relatively short period of time, and the two guys (who were later arrested while trying to cash one of my blank checks) tore the place up while (presumably) looking for valuables, drugs, or weapons. The entire thing was horrifying for me simply by virtue of them being in my space, so I can’t even imagine what it’s like to be at home when someone makes their uninvited entrance.

While promoting Trespass at TIFF, however, Nicolas Cage, has revealed that he experienced a home invasion of his own a few years ago. Somehow, Nic’s story is really weird though, and I have to resist the urge to stifle a giggle because of the details. Apparently, Nic woke up in the middle of the night to see a naked guy standing in his bedroom while holding a Fudgsicle. It’s almost like because it’s Nic Cage, the story has to be the most bizarre thing one can imagine, right? In fact, the only reason I’m certain that this guy wasn’t just his crazy son, Weston, showing up to say hello to dear old dad is because no roundhouse kicks were mentioned in the story. I know, I’m a jerk. Really, this is something that no one would never want to live through:

For actor Nicolas Cage, making the new thriller movie Trespass hit close to home.

Cage, at the Toronto film festival along with director Joel Schumacher promoting the film about a home invasion, said that he has actually lived through the nightmare in real life.

“It was two in the morning. I was living in Orange County at the time and was asleep with my wife. My two-year old at the time was in another room. I opened my eyes and there was a naked man wearing my leather jacket eating a Fudgsicle in front of my bed,” he told reporters on Wednesday.

“I know it sounds funny … but it was horrifying.”

A Fudgsicle is a frozen, ice cream-like snack.

Cage said the ordeal ended after he talked the man out of the house and police arrived. He did not press charges, as the man had mental problems, but Cage, who now lives in Nassau, Bahamas, said he could not stay in the house after that.

In Trespass, which is scheduled for release in October, thieves con their way into the opulent mansion where Cage’s character lives with his unhappy wife (played by Nicole Kidman) and their daughter.

The family is held for ransom and the movie follows a path of twists and turns as negotiations with the intruders ensue.

Schumacher, who earlier cast Cage in his film 8MM, and Kidman in Batman Forever, said Trespass is also about extremes between the rich and the poor in America.

“It’s a class warfare movie too, about the haves and the have-nots.”

The diamond-dealing Cage character and one of the invaders are two versions of the same man, in that they have both “overreached to have their share of what used to be called The American Dream,” Schumacher said.

[From Reuters]

Cage is actually fortunate in a sense — if you have to experience a home invasion, it’s inarguably preferable to experience the mentally-ill, “Fudgsicle” variety rather than a sociopath with a gun. Of course, one ideally never has to experience either of these scenarios, but I’d be willing to be that Nic has not eaten nor stored a Fudgsicle in his house since this incident took place.

As for Trespass, the trailer and poster for the movie pretty much rule out watchability, and it’s also discouraging that Schumacher (he of the ubiquitous bat nipples) felt the need to point out the film’s political message. Yes, suspenseful and horrific movies often go the sociopolitical route, but that’s supposed to be a more subtle aspect that one reflects upon after watching a movie as opposed to what pulls people into the theater. I think the best home invasion movie that I’ve seen lately was The Strangers, and it nearly made me pee my pants in the theater, which is a good thing in a sense, unlike the impression given by the promotional material for Traspass. I’m not even sure why they’ve bothered to screen the film at TIFF either when it’s only scheduled for a two-week run in theaters, which will be followed by an immediate DVD release.

trespass1

wenn3512229

wenn3513196

Also, here’s a photo of Nic, his wife Alice Kim, and son Kal-El in London on July 11 of this year. Although Star claimed that Nic and Alice were headed for divorce and he was already trolling for strange, I guess they decided to stay together?

fp_7587063_big_cage_nicholas_02_03

Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame, and All Movie Photo

Olivia Munn hates it when you give her presents for her home

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 09:17 AM PDT

fp_7870873_idontknowhowshed
I don’t know much about Olivia Munn, except for the fact that she hooked up with Justin Timberlake back when he was with Jessica Biel, then seemed to go running to the tabloids about it. (US Weekly to be exact, and it sounded like they got it straight from her.) Plus Kaiser and some of you are telling me she’s annoying, can’t act and is messing up The Daily Show. Anyway she has her “25 Things You Don’t Know About” in this week’s US Weekly. It’s not particularly braggy, like Joe Manganiello’s obnoxious list, but it’s not at all funny or self deprecating like Anderson Cooper’s either. It’s just kind of there. She does say one thing that I found really off putting. She said she hates to get gifts for her home because they might not be to her taste. Is that really something you would put in your “25 Things” list? That’s so bothersome to you that you want everyone to know about it? Ok, just put the offending item in the attic and put it out when the person who gave it to you comes over. It’s not that hard! Here’s more:

. My favorite board game is Taboo.

2. I love “day drinks” — special drinks to make hard days better and good days awesome.

3. One of my pet peeves is when people give you gifts for your home. Are you really forcing me to display this “Footprints” framed poem every day for the rest of my life?

4. I’m the second youngest of five kids.

5. I’m half Chinese, but I was born in Oklahoma and raised in Japan.

6. My full name is Lisa Olivia Munn.

7. If I weren’t an actress, I’d be a molecular biologist astronaut because I love when people answer that question with a crazy-hard profession as if it were a real possibility, hoping you’ll think they’re smart.

8. I surf on a 7-foot-4 board.

9. I believe in rescuing your pets, not buying them.

10. I once kept an orchid alive for five months.

11. I hope to have lots of babies.

12. I’m excited to adopt one day.

13. My mom has a pool in her front yard.

14. Biggest turnoff: entitlement without work behind it.

15. I’ve never smoked a cigarette.

16. La Rochefoucauld is my favorite poet.

17. I’ve never permed or colored my hair.

18. Close talkers give me anxiety.

19. Y: The Last Man is my favorite comic book.

20. I competed in the World Championship Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament in Toronto.

21. I’m designing a Narnia wardrobe in my house.

22. I can beatbox.

23. I credit everything I have to my fans, the OMFG (Olivia Munn Fan Group).

24. It was my idea to cut off my hair for my character in I Don’t Know How She Does It.

25. I just got my motorcycle license but I haven’t ridden yet. I’m not scared; it’s just really fun to sit on it in my garage, that’s all.

[From US Weekly]

Well Y: The Last Man is one of my favorite comic books too. (It’s awesome and I mentioned that here.) Other than that, and that snotty thing about giving her gifts, this list is kind of meh. Anderson Cooper set the bar really high for me with his “25 Things” last week though.

shapemunn
Olivia is also on the cover of Shape this month. I don’t see how she’s getting magazine covers, but I guess they were hard up. They promise to tell you how she “lost 16 pounds and kept them off!” but she just gives some vague response about only eating naturally according to some plan she made up, since she’s so clever and makes up stuff like that all the time. Later they do give you an at-home workout planwith a balance ball and resistance bands, but it sounds like Shape made it up and just had Olivia pose to look like she was doing it. Here’s my favorite part of Munn’s interview with Shape, which did not change my mind about her at all.

Shape: Were you ever afraid you’d be pigeonholed as just a pretty face with a smokin’ bod?
Munn: Not at all. The idea that women can’t be sexy and smart is so antiquated. Don’t get me wrong - I’m proud of those other covers. But doing Shape… I’m going to get a little emotional here… is a huge deal because it speaks to so many women.

Shape: So you really are female-friendly, huh?
Munn: Yes, it may surprise you to know that most of my close friends are women. I don’t trust a girl who says she has a hard time being friends with other women. She’s the person who will steal your boyfriend.

Shape: So if you’re not hatching plans to steal one another’s boyfriends, what are you and your besties doing together?
Munn: We make up funny dances about guys. I came up with dance aerobic routines that we do a few times a week to a 45-minute playlist. They have funny names like the One-Night-Stand and the Ex-Boyfriend. We all have that ex with the stupid dance who we love to hate, right? Mine did the jumping- up- and- down- fist- pumping- in- the- air- with- an- overexcited- smile- plastered- on- his- face dance. It’s so much more fun than the alternative workouts my friends plan. They always ask me if I want to go for a hike. And I’m like, “No, why would I do that when I’ve got Tivo?”

Shape: Obviously, your TV habit isn’t making you pack on weight. In fact, we hear you lost 16 pounds in two months a couple of years ago. How did you do it?
Munn: First, I made up a diet I called, “If I can’t see it, I don’t buy it.” For example, if you buy a roasted chicken at the store, it sounds healthy, right? But those brown juices in the pan are made of what? Sugar? Soy sauce? If I don’t know for sure, it’s not going in my mouth.

Shape:Do you use a scale?
Munn: Absolutely. I need to see the hard numbers in order to stay on track. I don’t believe in the “jeans” test because it’s easy to cheat - I have a pair that fits like sweatpants because I haven’t washed them since 1998! God forbid I’d have to go through the pain of stretching them out again.

[From Shape Magazine, print edition]

Don’t you love the part at the beginning when she gets choked up doing Shape as if it’s this groundbreaking moment for women? (Remember her Maxim cover?) It’s not as obnoxious as it sounds, she had just talked about how her grandmother was a breast cancer survivor up until she passed. Olivia also said she does an monthly self exam.

Oh, Munn is in I Don’t Know How She Does It, which stars Sarah Jessica Parker and is out in the US tomorrow. I think it’s going to tank at the box office, but we’ll see.

Here’s Olivia at the I Don’t Know How She Does It premiere and at Fashion Week this past week. She’s been sticking to the same style lately. Credit: WENN and Fame

fp_7870875_idontknowhowshed

wenn3505047

wenn3501203

wenn5717979

Benedict Cumberbatch is surprisingly heterosexual & he wants Cumberbabies

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 08:42 AM PDT

wenn3509955

These photos from the Toronto Film Festival premiere of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy are several days old. I was going to write about them before, but I got busy and I kind of thought that no one would really care. Instead of leading with Colin Firth, who I love, let's talk about my boy Benedict Cumberbatch, who is 35 years old and terribly English ("terribly" used in the British sense, meaning "very"). In the past, when I've included photos of Benedict in other posts, the Cumberbitches have come out to lust over their man. So here's a post full of Cumber-goodness. To me… well, I like him a great deal, I think he's a hell of an actor, but I don't get all hot for him like he's a Fassbender. I just enjoy The Cumberbatch. He's silly and funny and rather cool.

Did you know that Benedict is heterosexual too? That really surprised me! I thought for sure he was gay, but according to reports, Benedict just recently split from his girlfriend of 10 years, Olivia Poulet. He's already moved on too, with a girl named Anna Jones. A source says, "It’s a very new relationship but it seems to be serious. Anna really enjoys Benedict’s company and they had a lovely time in Venice. Benedict has invited her to the London premiere of his new film. While he’s quite private about his relationships, he is very happy with Anna. They are looking forward to spending more time together." Benedict also confirmed the split in a Guardian interview, when he acknowledged that he hadn't been single since he was at university: "When I was last single I wasn’t the same person, I was desperately backwards in coming forwards. But now I quite enjoy it. Naturally, I miss the proximity of a partnership with someone I know and love – and I still love Olivia to bits – but being single’s fun.”

Oh, he also wants kids! He tells The Guardian that he's been broody "for ever" and that he wants kids soon: "Yeah, I’m a bit behind on that. Maybe it’s because I was an only child, but I’ve always wanted kids. I’ve realised now that the reality of children is you have to be in the right place with the right person.” Here are some more highlights and quotes from various interviews:

Benedict on punching Tom Hardy in 'Tinker': “It was very enjoyable. He wanted me to hit him harder and I had to point out that I needed my hands for the rest of the day. Because he can take a bit of punishing Tom. And it’s probably, let’s face it, the only time I’m going to get to really have a proper pop at him, in his current form. So it was good fun.”

On the 1970s costumes for 'Tinker': Cumberbatch is buttoned into sharp three-pieces. “Tom [Hardy] did Starsky and Hutch via The Sweeney and I got the suits,” he grins. “F–k me, those suits…” If there’s plenty of competition for the best acting performance in Tinker, Tailor, Cumberbatch wins most-dapper-dressed with ease: one dark grey number with powder-blue tie and matching kerchief practically demands its own agent. “I’m hoping maybe the film’s going to bring that kind of 70s suit back, you know?” he says, putting on an exaggeratedly hopeful face. “Like Keira was supposed to do for one-piece swimwear in Atonement…”

Benedict on the London riots: Sherlock was shooting night scenes in north London during the August riots. Fortunately for Cumberbatch, his scenes had already wrapped, but Mark Gatiss and Martin Freeman were among those evacuated from the location shoot when gangs bore down on the set, stealing scaffold poles and smashing trucks. Cumberbatch admits, with humour and considerable passion, that the riots were a nasty challenge to his natural liberal principles. “I’m a Prince of Wales Trust ambassador, so I’m all about giving youth an education, a voice and a chance to not take the wrong road,” he says. “But those eejits saying they’re doing it for socio-political reasons? F–k off, no you’re not, you’re on a jolly and you’re getting away with it. It makes me want to belt them, make them lame for a bit so they’re dependent on other people’s mercy… It’s very hard for me to talk about it,” he continues, “because I came from an incredibly privileged bubble so the minute I open my mouth I can sense the comeback of, ‘What the f–k do you know?’ And that’s fair. But my sympathy is with the people who do know what they’re talking about, who have been brought up on estates and live morally decent, contributing lives and who have seen opportunists destroying all their work.”

[From HuffPo and The Guardian]

He's a Prince of Wales Trust ambassador! His last relationship lasted ten years! He's a dandy! He's posh! Okay, now I'm a little bit Cumber-loonie. LOVE HIM. Love all gingers, especially when they're posh.

wenn3509987

wenn3495973

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Justin Theroux vs. Brad Pitt: who’s the better, cooler dude?

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 08:03 AM PDT

gq1

I just got finished writing about that incredibly stupid OK! Magazine "Bride Wars" cover story, which pitted Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston against each other because SEVEN YEARS LATER it's still happening every damn week. So I thought I would take one for the team and pit the boys against each other. Justin Theroux and Brad Pitt have dueling interviews/photo shoots today. First, Justin Theroux appears in a GQ feature in which his chest hair is rippling in the wind because he's channeling Al Pacino in Serpico. Er… thoughts? I know some of you like Theroux, and he's definitely better than many of Jennifer's boyfriends, but DO NOT date a guy who would ever channel Al Pacino in a photo shoot unless you are actually dating Al Pacino. I don't care if it's for GQ. I don't care if the guy is totally super-cool. It's really UNcool, okay? Here's Justin's GQ interview:

Justin Theroux is either a cautionary tale or the luckiest man in the galaxy. In May, the writer behind Iron Man 2 traded in a discreet hipster existence (downtown fashion parties, appearances in David Lynch films) for the privilege—or liability—of dating Jennifer Aniston. But even before he was on the cover of US Weekly, he may have possessed some movie-star swagger. He drinks green tea and avoids sweets. He exercises his fame-given rights to wear a fedora and collect motorcycles—BMWs (for comfort) and Ducatis (for speed). He dashes around Europe on said bikes, because the roads are so great “it’s like riding on carpet,” Theroux says. “Asphalt carpet.”

He gets away with saying things like this for one specific reason: He has a dork voice. It’s true—Theroux’s laugh is overeager, his enunciation is too precise, and he drops words like “funnily” and “oomph” and “beeswax figurines.” When he talks about his personal soundtrack—”If I’m in scenic country, a little Nouvelle Vague on the iPod”—you have to forgive him, because he may as well be talking about poison dart frogs or laser tag.

A dork voice is especially charming for an individual who is devilishly handsome, in the sense that he looks like the Devil. The sinister vibe came in handy for his role as a cult leader in Wanderlust, for which he also grew a woolly beard. Reception of the beard was mixed, but Theroux grew fond of the insulation.

“You establish all sorts of mannerisms with it. Like when you’re bored, you can feather your mustache.” And how did women respond to it? Women such as Aniston? “Certain chicks dig it; certain chicks don’t.”

A few days after our photo shoot, the beard is gone.

[From GQ]

Hipster douche. That's what he seems like to me. Like he's trying too hard, like he's desperate to keep his hipster cred while dating tabloid-darling and publicist-maintained Jennifer Aniston. Now I'm also starting to wonder if he's dating Jennifer for some kind of ironic, hipster reason. Like, this relationship might be a James Franco-esque art project for Theroux.

gq3

gq2

On to Brad Pitt - he covers the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, and here are some highlights:

ew1

On producers wanting him to start in TV: “You know, when I first started, they were trying to get me into sitcoms — I think because I had that kind of Wonder Bread look and my hair always went into place. I kept saying, ‘I'm not good at sitcoms. I don't know how to do that. . . . But that [his Friends cameo] was a little bit later, and I like those guys. They're a great bunch of guys. The movies I loved were a complete 180 from situation comedy, and that's what I wanted to head towards.”

On winning Sexiest Man Alive: “Well, they're not saying you're the Biggest A–hole, you know? When you get older, you realize it's just for fun. Clooney and I were able to have fun with it later. But in some ways, I'm still a kid from Missouri and Oklahoma, and I'm trying to find my way. By the way, we're only talking about a blip. I didn't spend much time thinking about it.”

On Mr. & Mrs. Smith: “A husband and wife who actually want to kill each other — I thought that was a launching pad for something really fun and vibrant. Again, that was something we were developing as we were going along, and Angie's a great partner in that. We work really well together. We had some good workshops beforehand. Had some good laughs and ideas. That was just a great collaboration that turned into a greater collaboration.”

On his and Angelina’s rule not to work while the other is: “We should be doing them together — that's what we should be doing. We should be doing everything together, and then we could work less. We could have more time off.”

[From EW/Pop Sugar]

Now, there's some douche in this one too, trust me. But I think Brad has come a long way, and during most interviews, I get the feeling that Brad just flips on his "Brad the Professional" switch and does his shtick. Basically, I find Brad WAY hotter. His hair, though… it's grown out from the "hot" phase and now he just reminds me of Tom Brady.

Oh, and I can't find Brad's Parade interview anywhere. It's possible Wonderwall just jumped the gun and released their excerpts too early. I'll post it when the story comes out.

wenn5717187

wenn3503314

Photos courtesy of GQ, Just Jared, WENN.

Linnocent & Dina Lohan “host” a party, plus Linnocent’s crackie tirade

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 07:00 AM PDT

fp_7883581_lohan_lindsay_cwny_17_21

You know the secret to getting a relatively good candid photo of Linnocent? Put her next to her mother. Usually, when I see photos of Dina ("Mother Crackhead") and Linnocent separately, I think they look about the same frozen age - mid-40s, with a cracked-out veneer. It's only when I see them together that I can actually acknowledge that Linnocent does in fact look younger than her mother. I'm not saying Linnocent looks good here - God no. I'm just saying that Mother Crackhead looks terrible and Linnocent looks terrible, but I can differentiate between mother and daughter.

Anyway, these are new photos from Linnocent and Mother Crackhead's big night out in NYC. They were at Le Bain at the Standard Hotel, "where they hosted a party on behalf of Lovecat magazine." You might remember Linnocent's Lovecat Mag shoot from a few weeks ago, when Linnocent got crackie with a surfboard in between cig breaks.

Would you like to hear a story about Linnocent during NYFW from two nights ago? Remember, Linnocent already caused a near riot with her crackie Donatella Versace appearance at the Cynthia Rowley show. Well, she went to a party for Karen Elson's new shoe line, and this happened:

Lindsay Lohan has already caused one ruckus this Fashion Week when she brought a pirate to the Cynthia Rowley show, and last night she struck again. A commotion erupted on the spiral stairs at Beauty & Essex (where Paper magazine and Nine West were celebrating Karen Elson’s new shoe and accessories line for the brand) shortly after the model–musician’s set ended.

Lohan was furiously telling a photographer on the stairs above her to “Delete those pictures! Delete them right now!” as he clutched his camera to him, while your intrepid party reporter watched from above. Eventually, we summoned the nerve to squeeze by Lohan, only to brush her on the way down, causing her to hiss, “don’t be a c*nt,” before she returned to haranguing the photographer.

A few minutes later, two scrums had formed — one of Lohan’s friends around the photographer, watching him as he appeared to delete each of the offending photos; the other of Nine West and event staffers, furiously whispering that “she needs to leave.”

[From New York Magazine]

It's just so… OMG. I love how crazy she is. I mean, she's an awful person, really, really terrible and just cracked-out of her skull, but it's hilarious how entitled she is. "MOVE THAT PHOTOGRAPHER! And the orange cone! I'm Lindsay Lohan! Don't be a c–t!" Ridiculous.

Shall we talk about how she looks in these photos, by the way? The crack face, the crack cleavage, the booties, the white-blonde hair…she's just a parody of her crack self.

fp_7883545_lohan_lindsay_cwny_01_21

fp_7883582_lohan_lindsay_cwny_18_21

fp_7883583_lohan_lindsay_cwny_19_21

fp_7883552_lohan_lindsay_cwny_08_21

fp_7883558_lohan_lindsay_cwny_14_21

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Kim Kardashian weeps Botox tears as her three-week marriage falls apart

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 06:59 AM PDT

usweekly

Kim Kardashian dramz took two tabloid covers this week, Star Mag and Us Weekly. In addition to those cover stories, every other tabloid is carrying a major story about Kim and Kris Humphries and their troubled union. It seems like Kim and Kris are experiencing the dreaded "Three Week Itch". You know, that thing that EVERY married couple experiences when they realize that three weeks into the marriage that they only got hitched for ratings, a new storyline, free stuff and magazine covers? Or maybe the whole "marriage in trouble" storyline was ALWAYS part of the deal, just another way that Ol' Kat-Face could remain ass-ahead of her sisters. Whatever the deal is, here's what's going down:

-Us Weekly says that Kris Humphries was “really rude” to a group of photographers waiting outside the rehearsal dinner before the wedding. A source gasps, “In Kardashianland, you just don’t do that.” Kourtney and Khloe think Kris is a “weird, big, clumsy oaf,” and have been giving him the cold shoulder, so it’s been super awkward having him around. Kim cut footage from the show because it was so tense between Kris and her family. “They were grilling him, and he was being a dick,” an insider says.

-Us Weekly also says that Kris thinks Kim is materialistic: Kim had a meltdown over losing a $75,000 earring in Bora Bora and Kris called her “materialistic.” In Bora Bora, there were rose petals on the bed, and Kim wrinkled her nose and declared them “messy.” But then Kris proposed with — what else? — rose petals. And! Kim told Kris that she can’t live a “lesser lifestyle,” which is code for “middle class.”

-In Touch says that Kim and Kris are having the “post-wedding blues.” The reality has set in, and it’s getting tense, because they have very different ways of living. Kim is worried about having to relocated to the middle of nowhere, if Kris gets signed by a team in an icky state. Also, Kim shops and shops and shops, while Kris is unemployed. They are married, “but financially they are divided,” says an insider. Also — and perhaps worst of all — “Kris snores like a freight train.”

-Star Mag confirms: "Everyone in the family hates Kris," a source close to the family tells Star. "Kris and Kim's brother Rob argue nonstop because Kris is always talking down to him … Kris asked Khloe if her husband Lamar was gay and if their marriage was a cover-up. She was offended and really ticked off!" Kim’s mom has demanded that they “cool it” because “it may damage Kim’s reputation if viewers see how much the Kardashians dislike Kris.”

-Star's sources also say that Kris is pissed off at the "scripted" nature of EVERYTHING: "Just days before walking down the aisle Kris freaked out. He’s sick of how their lives are planned out like a scripted TV show, he doesn't like how their relationship is all for the cameras …" Also, just days before the wedding, he freaked out. "Kim' mom convinced him to go through with it." Also, Kim told Kris she’d been planning this wedding since she was 10 years old, and he snapped: “Yeah, and you could just slot any guy into it.”

-Star says Kris is already flirting with other women: Right before Kim and Kris said 'I 'do', Kris was reportedly spotted flirting with two mystery blondes at Hollywood hotspot Skybar at the Mondrian Hotel. "I couldn't believe it," Skybar worker Steve Werner tells the magazine. "Kris was there with one of his friends, and they were getting a ton of attention from the girls at the bar. Two blonde girls in particular caught Kris' eye, and they were getting a little too cozy, especially considering it was the week of his wedding. At one point he had an arm around each of the two blondes. They were laughing and drinking and kept asking to feel his muscles."

-Miscellaneous: Kris is verbally abusive to Kim. He’ll roll his eyes when she talks. She’ll try on outfits, and he’ll say, “That looks terrible on you!” Plus, he was seen smoking a joint at the Skybar in Hollywood and no one does drugs in Kardashianland! There’s already talk of what will happen should they get divorced. In the prenup, she gets half his money, but he gets nothing of hers. Also: Kris isn't wearing his wedding ring. "The romance was so rushed," a source close to Kris says. "This marriage will not have a long shelf life."

[From Hollywood Life & Jezebel]

The lone desenter in the tabloid herd this week is OK! Mag, which claims that Kim, Kourtney and Khloe are in some kind of "baby war" as to who can get knocked up the fastest. All three sisters seem to be talking about babies, thinking about babies, and actively trying to steal and eat babies (I'm assuming). Wouldn't it be funny if the only stud sperm that worked in inhospitable Kardashian womb was that of Premo Stallone?

The photos of Kim in gold are from last night’s NYFW event - I like the dress but it’s too tight and too Vegas. Her Size 4 is spilling out.

wenn3512382

wenn3512352

kim11

wenn3508446

fp_7876809_kardashian_kim_00_08

wenn3509055

Covers courtesy of Jezebel, additional pics by WENN and Fame.

Paz de la Huerta looks pulled together (for her): still tragic, or not bad?

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 06:32 AM PDT

wenn3512895

I'm calling it: Paz de la Huerta looked good last night, at the premiere of Season 2 of Boardwalk Empire. Once again, she looked good - FOR HER. In the scope of Paz's red carpet appearances, this was one of her best showings ever. Yes, she looks deflated and like she's coming down off of something major. Sure, her makeup is typically trainwreck, and I think she forgot to apply lipstick after she carefully outlined her lips. But she wasn't spilling out of her dress. Her dress fit, and it actually flattered her figure. She wasn't a drunken mess. She wasn't falling all over the place. So: WIN. For Paz. She's set the bar so low, this is one of her best appearances ever. Maybe this is the New Paz - the one who is a serious actress and artist. Probably not.

Okay, the lip liner thing bugs. Did she do that on purpose, or did she just forget about applying lipstick?

wenn3512266

wenn3512887

Here are a few more photos from the season premiere - Mark Wahlberg looking slightly douchey and Michael Pitt, who CB likes, but who I always think looks like a toolbox.

wenn3512823

boardwalk_empire_2_045_wenn3512863

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Michael Moore and Elisabeth Hasselbeck get into it on The View

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 06:27 AM PDT

fp_7373858_moore_michael_nyc_01_07

(Argument starts at around 1:15 in second video below)

Michael Moore was on The View yesterday. I’ve seen his movies and makes some powerful arguments. I like how he’s so willing to put himself out there with viewpoints that some consider radical. He’s not apologetic, and he tries to back up his points with facts and details. I don’t always agree with him, but I appreciate that he’s making movies and I admire how he makes his case. He stays somewhat calm, and he keeps at his argument. Moore is promoting his new memoir, Here Comes Trouble.

At some points during his stint on The View, their resident conservative Elisabeth Hasselbeck agreed with Moore, particularly when he said that Republicans should pick a more moderate candidate like Utah governor Jon Huntsman. He half joked that “Republicans are so committed to the Tea Party that they’re on the Teatanic.”

Then when Moore tried to argue that we should have put Osama Bin Laden on trial, like we tried the Nazi war criminals, Elisabeth wasn’t having it and she got loud. She tried to make the point that Bin Laden wasn’t a citizen and didn’t deserve the same rights as citizens, which is total bunk in my opinion. You can make the case that the guy is an evil mastermind who killed thousands, has followers that would martyr him or that a trial would cost millions of dollars and be a media circus, that’s persuasive and true. To argue that non-citizens don’t deserve trials, aren’t granted the same rights as Americans and should get some kind of swift vigilante justice is just ridiculous. That’s Elisabeth for you. Moore is just as out there by some estimates, he’s just on the complete other side with more reasoned arguments.

Moore: The way we show the world that we’re different is that we give even the most heinous person their day in court. If we lose sight of that basic American principal. We put the Nazis on trial, we put Manson on trial.

Elisabeth: You’re telling me Osama Bin Laden, responsible for slaughters of how many thousands of individuals, deserves a trial but where in NY city, the site of the slaughter of our own 3,000 on 9/11. Absolutely not. How dare. And why, cause Casey Anthony’s trial went so well?

Moore: What are we afraid of? We’re Americans, man.

Barbara Walters and Joy Behar tell him that “we did not want himn to appear as a martyr.”

Moore: I don’t think the Nazis appeared as martyrs, we hung them high for what they did. You’re missing the point. If we start to say that we’re afraid to hold trials because terrorists will hurt us, we look like a bunch of wusses.

We’re Americans and if you come here and kill us we will hunt you down and we will take you into court and put you on trial, and if need be you will receive the maximum punishment for what you did. What is wrong with that? That’s what we are as Americans.

Hasselbeck: That is the right granted to our citizens. Even those citizens here who do not abide by law are granted those rights. Osama Bin Laden never deserved those rights. Never did ever.

Joy Behar: Besides the rights, Michael, we don’t want his followers to think of him as a martyr or have input in the trial.

Moore: His followers are few, and they are crackpots and the world will always have crackpots.

I get what Moore is saying, but I don’t see where it could have worked. It’s too delicate an issue at this point, and we’re talking about the world’s most notorious terrorist. Moore tried to later explain that he’s a Catholic and they believe “it is wrong to take the life of another person unless it’s in absolute self defense in that moment.” Then Elisabeth asked him if he was pro life and he was like “yes I’m pro life in the sense that I don’t believe you should kill people. Not on abortion.” I guess both sides have their own definition of what being pro life means.

fp_6781337_milly_nyc_08_27

Michaele Salahi’s husband reports her missing; she ran off with Journey guitarist

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 05:40 AM PDT


Remember the Salahis? They crashed that White House state dinner, were revealed to be complete scam artists along with all the associated financial problems and lawsuits (17) that go along with that, and Michaele was on Real Housewives of D.C. and got kicked off Celebrity Rehab. In the middle they got into public feuds with several people including Whoopi Goldberg and Michael Lohan.

Well there was some pretty amusing drama with them yesterday. Michaele’s husband Tareq freaked out and told the press that his wife was probably kidnapped since she called him from an Oregon cell phone and was “cryptic” after going missing. He contacted authorities and was crying when he spoke to the local news about it. Only his wife was alive and well and had run off with her lover, the lead guitarist for Journey, with whom she’d been having an affair for six months.

Tareq reported his wife Michaele missing on Tuesday, but the Real Housewives of D.C. star tells authorities she’s fine.

The Warren County Sheriff's Office released a statement Wednesday saying they had spoken with Michaele and she “assured the deputy that she had left the residence with a good friend and was where she wanted to be. Mrs. Salahi advised that she did not want Mr. Salahi to know where she was.”

It turns out that she’s actually with Journey guitarist Neal Schon in Tennessee, where the band has a gig with Foreigner.

“Nobody kidnapped her and they are in Memphis together,” a Journey rep tells TMZ.

Why she was with Schon wasn’t immediately explained.

Tareq had called the sheriff to say that he hadn’t seen his wife for six hours and was concerned because he received a phone call from her from an unfamiliar Oregon number and believed she was under duress.

Soon after, Deputy Mike Glavis spoke with Michaele on the phone and said she was “calm” and “engaged in the conservation.”

“Mrs. Salahi advised Deputy Glavis that she was very sorry that the Sheriff's Office had to be involved, but she did not want to be home right now,” the statement said.

Tareq was then informed that his wife was fine, but told TMZ he believed she was forced to make the call by her kidnapper.

“We are reaching to the public pleading desperately for your help,” Tareq said in a statement. “We are asking the public to please be on the lookout for her, and if found please approach her and contact the authorities to intervene and that she may be forced to say she is OK, when in fact she is not and being held under possible abduction.”

[From People]

I watched the video of this guy and was prepared to mock him, but I genuinely felt sorry for him instead. I’m a sucker like that. It seemed like he really did think they were happy and that something had happened to his wife to make her leave like that. It’s not just the men who lie, cheat and break their partner’s hearts. Still, these two are famewhores and opportunists of the worst kind. Any sympathy I could feel for them is fleeting. I would accuse them of staging this for publicity, but I doubt that Tareq is that good of an actor. It looks like he’ll have to find another partner in crime.

The Salahis are shown in April. When they notice the cameras all of a sudden they’re posing together.

wenn5640872

wenn5640871

Credit: WENN.com

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2011/09/celebitchy_15.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...