Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Jay-Z allegedly had a “secret son” by a Trinidadian model

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 09:03 AM PDT

wenn3508811

Over the years, I've heard reports that Jay-Z has a "secret son". Sometimes the stories involve a woman in France, and there's something about Jay secretly visiting his son, and that's why he and Beyonce make so many trips to Paris. I've also heard stories about how Jay allegedly knocked up a Trinidadian model, and that he's paying her hush money. Honestly, I don't know if the theories join up and multiply, like maybe the Trinidadian model is the same baby-mama living in Paris, or whatever. It's not that I completely and totally cannot imagine that Jay-Z might have one or more kids around the globe - he very well might, and probably does. I just wish that when I Google "Jay-Z son" I didn't get twenty-nine million articles saying completely different things.

Anyway, Star Mag/Radar has an interview with someone who claims that FOR SURE Jay-Z has a secret son with that rumored Trinidadian model. The guy giving the interview… well, it's complicated. The model's name is Shenelle Scott. Shenelle claimed that her baby-daddy was her boyfriend, Malik Sayeed. This interview is with Malik's father, who details the process of finding out that his grandson isn't really is grandson because Malik is NOT THE FATHER.

Jay-Z is not about to become a father for the first time, it turns out, as the Girls Girls Girls singer has a secret son with a Trinidadian model, according to the father of the man originally identified as the love child’s father, who sat down for an exclusive interview with this week’s edition of Star.

The world gasped last month when the Big Pimpin’ singer’s wife, Beyonce Knowles, showed off her baby bump at the MTV Video Music Awards, but Andrews exclusively told Star the Empire State Of Mind rapper gave Trinidadian model Shenelle Scott a baby bump some nine years before.

Andrews, the father of Shenelle's ex-boyfriend Malik Sayeed, told Star exclusively that "at the time [he] was born, my son Malik thought he was his child, but they did DNA tests.

“It's been determined that [the child is] Jay-Z's baby."

A source told Star that while Beyonce was initially livid about the secret son, she's stood by her husband. The boy closely resembles the 99 Problems singer, who’s reportedly paying Shenelle child support.

Malik, whose name was originally listed on the boy’s birth certificate, came to find out about the child’s real paternity, a source told Star.

"Malik threw [Shenelle] a baby shower and bought all this stuff to prepare for the arrival," the source said. "However, after the baby was born, friends and family told him he needed to get a DNA test. Everyone knew she was sleeping around and sleeping with Jay,” the source said. “There was a good chance it was his."

Andrews filled in Star on the rest of the details.

"Maybe two weeks later, he called me and said, 'Daddy, I got some bad news. [He's] not my son,'" Andrews told Star. "I said, 'How do you know, Malik?' He said, 'He doesn't look anything like me!'"

After undergoing a DNA test that showed Jay-Z is the father, Malik kicked Shenelle out of his house, while Jay-Z made arrangements for mother and son to go back to Trinidad, where they now live comfortably on the rapper’s dime.

"Shenelle told me that Jay-Z gave her $1 million to keep her mouth shut," Jerald tells Star. "My understanding is that he's paying her child support. Shenelle took the money and bought herself a really nice house in Trinidad that the whole family lives in now."

Jerald told Star that Shenelle has told him her current relationship with the rapper "is amicable. She says he's a good father and he has a lot of interest in [the boy],” he told Star. “It was a big old mess at one time, but I think once they resolved the issue of fatherhood, of paternity, I think things started to level off."

[From Radar]

Eh. Sure. Why not? I guess I should throw in the word "alleged" more. Allegedly Jay-Z has a kid. Allegedly he pays child support and takes an interest in his son. Allegedly Beyonce is kind of pissed, but she sticks with Jay. Allegedly, etc. Sure, this is believable. So do you think we'll ever get some kind of confirmation? Probably not - because I bet that $1 million payoff and child support comes with a gag order for Shenelle.

wenn3508840

wenn3508835

Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame.

Roger Ebert’s poetic memoir: ‘memories… of things I hadn’t consciously thought about.’

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 09:00 AM PDT

wenn3157700

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

We love Roger Ebert, and I’m not using the royal “we,” I’m talking about Kaiser and me, and probably Bedhead too although I didn’t double check. The guy is awesome. He lost his physical voice along with half of his jaw to thyroid cancer about five years ago, but even though he can’t talk or eat he’s still talking smack and making his opinion known. Ebert was interviewed in a taped segment that aired on The Today Show this morning. He’s promoting his new memoir, Life Itself, and given his story, and how masterfully he writes, I just know that it’s going to be a bestseller. I was thinking of covering what Roger said on the Today show, but instead I’ll just include a brief passage from his book, which was poetic and lovely and pulled me in immediately. Somehow in this flurry of words he takes you there, he reminds you of your own childhood and he makes you yearn for all those sweet fleeting things that make up the whole of your past.

I was born inside the movie of my life. The visuals were before me, the audio surrounded me, the plot unfolded inevitably but not neces­sarily. I don't remember how I got into the movie, but it continues to entertain me. At first the frames flicker without connection, as they do in Bergman's Persona after the film breaks and begins again. I am flat on my stomach on the front sidewalk, my eyes an inch from a procession of ants. What these are I do not know. It is the only sidewalk in my life, in front of the only house. I have seen grasshoppers and ladybugs. My uncle Bob extends the business end of a fly swatter toward me, and I grasp it and try to walk toward him. Voices encourage me. Hal Holmes has a red tricycle and I cry because I want it for my own. My parents curiously set tubes afire and blow smoke from their mouths. I don't want to eat, and my aunt Martha puts me on her lap and says she'll pinch me if I don't open my mouth. Gary Wikoff is sitting next to me in the kitchen. He asks me how old I am today, and I hold up three fingers. At Tot's Play School, I try to ride on the back of Mrs. Meadrow's dog, and it bites me on the cheek. I am taken to Mercy Hospital to be stitched up.

Everyone there is shouting because the Panama Limited went off the rails north of town. People crowd around. Aunt Martha brings in Doctor Collins, her boss, who is a dentist. He tells my mother, Annabel, it's the same thing to put a few stitches on the outside of a cheek as on the inside. I start crying. Why is the thought of stitches outside my cheek more terrifying than stitches anywhere else? The movie settles down. I live at 410 East Washington Street in Urbana, Illinois. My telephone number is 72611. I am never to forget those things. I run the length of the hallway from the living room to my bedroom, leaping into the air and landing on my bed. Daddy tells me to stop that or I'll break the bed boards. The basement smells like green onions. The light beside my bed is like a water pump, and the handle turns it on and off. I wear flannel shirts. My gloves are attached to a string through the sleeves because I am always losing them. My mother says today my father is going to teach me to tie my shoes for myself. "It can't be explained in words," he tells me. "Just follow my fingers." I still do. It cannot be explained in words.

When I returned to 410 East Washington with my wife, Chaz, in 1990, I saw that the hallway was only a few yards long. I got the feeling I sometimes have when reality realigns itself. It's a tingling sensation mov­ing like a wave through my body. I know the feeling precisely. I doubt I've experienced it ten times in my life. I felt it at Smith Drugs when I was seven or eight and opened a nudist magazine and discovered that all women had breasts. I felt it when my father told me he had cancer. I felt it when I proposed marriage. Yes, and I felt it in the old Palais des Festi­vals at Cannes, when the Ride of the Valkyries played during the helicopter attack in Apocalypse Now.

[From MSNBC.com]

I want to be able to write like that, but more than that I want to be able to think and to remember like that. Roger said on The Today Show that when he writes, the memories come to him. He writes a little later in this excerpt “In these years after my illness, when I can no longer speak and am set aside from the daily flow, I live more in my memory and discover that a great many things are safely stored away. It all seems still to be in there somewhere… When I began writing this book, memories came flooding to the surface, not because of any conscious effort but simply in the stream of writing. I started in a direction and the memories were waiting there, sometimes of things I hadn't consciously thought about since.

This isn’t just a book about how he grew up, it includes so many details of his past that are interesting in their own right. EW has a positive quick review along with some interesting anecdotes from Ebert on the first time he met Oprah and how he once had lunch with Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols.

I have to also mention that I was so happy to see him walking with his wife, Chaz, in footage shown on the Today Show. The last time I saw him, on Oprah last year, he was still wheelchair bound.

Oh and MSNBC has a list of the best lines from Ebert reviews. It’s a fun read, especially when he’s scathing.

Photos are of Roger and his wife Chaz earlier this year.

wenn5647951

wenn3157676

Credit: WENN.com

Duchess Kate criticized at NYFW for not being fashion-forward

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 08:32 AM PDT

wenn5688147

In the midst of one of the most interesting New York Fashion Weeks in a while (I seriously can't remember paying this much attention to NYFW, ever), it seems that the newest member of the royal family is being discussed, dissected and disrespected all over town. Unfortunately, no designer, buy or style critic is willing to give Duchess Kate the hard truth: the raccoon eye makeup needs to go, and she needs to be weaned off of garish buttons. But there are still some bitches out there who come perilously close to hating on Kate.

Kate Middleton isn't at New York's fashion week, but she's the big topic of conversation there, and a lot of it isn't very nice.

When the Duchess of Cambridge is pictured wearing a new outfit it flies off the shelves and crashes retailers websites, but the New York fashion crowd doesn't seem to be very impressed with her sense of style.

Gregg Andrews, the fashion director at Nordstrom had a backhanded compliment for Kate: "She is stylish, but she's not setting trends, she's following trends. If you take Kate out of the Royal Family, put her on a street in New York, you wouldn't look at her twice. She's a beautiful woman, but she blends into a crowd,” he said.

Ouch!

Elle magazine fashion news director Anne Slowey was a little more kind to the 29-year-old future Queen of England: "Is she a style icon of the likes of a Kate Moss? Absolutely not. Is she in the public eye? Are people going to become obsessed with everything she wears regardless of what it is? Yes."

Neiman Marcus fashion director Ken Downing acknowledged that Kate does have influence over the fashion world: "Is she iconic at the moment? Time will tell. She's certainly influential. In the position that she's in you can't be simply stunning as she is and not have influence," he said.

[From Radar]

If you go back and look at Princess Diana's style through the years (sidenote: don't even start yelling at me about the Diana-Kate comparisons - Diana was our last stylish royal, and William WANTS people to compare his bride and his mother, or else he wouldn't be so hell-bent on making Kate so Diana-esque), Diana's early fashion doesn't really hold up. As in, most of the crap she wore doesn't look good to the modern eye. That being said, Diana was actually a trend-setter - that's why many of her outfits look bad to us today, because she was setting trends and revitalizing the fashion industry and designers took her lead.

Now, maybe it's wrong to expect the same kind of thing from Kate. It's a different time, a different fashion industry, a different kind of princess/duchess, and there are different expectations. Kate is 29 - her general style tastes have already been formed, and as the years go on, I suspect that we will not see her change much. Same old raccoon eyes, same button problems, similar conservative, "mature" looks. By the way, Kate was named "Queen of High Street Fashion" by some UK poll - they put her at the top of a list that included Cheryl Cole, Pippa, Katie Price and assorted C-list British celebrities. Not really an accomplishment.

wenn5683140

wenn5683251

wenn5672148

wenn5684300

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried pose as the “perfect” couple for W Mag

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 08:14 AM PDT

jtseyfried0

Amanda Seyfried and Justin Timberlake cover the upcoming issue of W Magazine to promote In Time, a futuristic thriller that hits theaters on October 28. Before we get into this interview, it’s necessary to recall the recent Interview Magazine piece where Amanda suggestively told JT that she’d “just stepped out of the shower” when he called so that he would know that she was naked. Yes, she was flirting with him like mad, and I think the girl has some serious self-esteem issues as well. Mostly, I base the latter opinion on a very uncomfortable Craig Ferguson interview where Amanda repeatedly calls herself “boring” and generally looks in danger of shrinking into the chair cushions at any given moment. Interestingly, she also mentioned being in the shower once while talking to Ferguson too, so maybe that’s her default “suggestive” line; but the fact remains that Amanda, while completely gorgeous, really is a pretty boring individual and is only truly fascinating in terms of her dog.

Amanda is a very pretty but odd bird, and Kaiser wanted me to mention that she’s got horrible taste in men, so it would make sense if she’s into JT. After all, she dated Ryan Phillippe and still nurses (as recently as this past June) an on-off relationship with Dominic Cooper, who not only repeatedly cheated on her but also hooked up with Lindsay Lohan while he and Amanda were together. Definitely, JT fits right in Amanda’s “type,” which consists of self-absorbed, cheating douches; yet I think that she could do so much better even though, in this interview, she admits to being fixated with the idea of dating her co-stars. She also brings up Megan Fox too, which makes me think that they got along pretty well while working together and might both suffer from the socially awkward dilemma in their interviews:

On Sex Scenes: Sex scenes are great. A lot of my costars have been sexy guys my age, and so, why not? I’m not going to pretend it’s not fun. Justin was great-he had come from doing Friends With Benefits, where he basically had sex every day at work-and so it was easy for both of us. We just kind of got it on, and then were like, “That was good!”

On Being A Closet N’Sync Fan: I went to four different proms in high school. I was addicted to the whole ballroom thing. But it was embarrassing to be an ‘N Sync fan in high school. I was into them in middle school. I definitely danced in my friend’s basement for hours and hours to ‘N Sync’s first album.

On Kissing Megan Fox: Jennifer’s Body is my favorite movie that I’ve done. It was overlooked in theaters, but it does have a DVD following. I can’t believe nobody wanted to see Megan Fox and me hitting it. They had an extreme close-up of our tongues, and I’m telling you, the thing about the scene is that it’s actually really sexy. For a young girl to say that about her own sex scene-it must be because it’s special. I think Megan and I kissed really well together. We have similar kissing styles and it worked. We got it done for the masses, and the masses still didn’t show up.

On Doing Romcoms: I love acting like I’m in love. It’s a very positive thing. Making a movie is, in general, romantic. It’s very special, very intimate. So you can see why a lot of actors get together. When you’re young, it’s hard not to get together with your costar. But I’ve been doing this long enough to know that it’s usually not the greatest idea.

Isn’t it weird how Amanda’s changed her tune on romcoms? Before now, she only claimed to do them for the money, but now she apparently loves acting like she’s in love. Well, she’s good at doing just that, which is about the extent of my feelings on that subject.

jtseyfried3

jtseyfried2

As for JT’s half of the interview, there aren’t many interesting quotes from which to pull, but he does describe his performance in the much maligned Southland Tales as “performance art.” Of course, I have unavoidably started assuming that every time one mentions “performance art,” it’s either a subtle or not-so-subtle dig at James Franco, but that’s probably not the case here because JT goes on to admit that he really didn’t understand the film at all. In all fairness, I don’t think anyone understood Southland Tales, and I only appreciated that movie because Dwayne Johnson was present in all of his overacting, buffed-up glory. Back to this W interview though, which features a few decent self-deprecating tidbits from JT:

On How The Acting Thing Started: In films, I didn’t crave the type of attention I had sort of stumbled into in my music career. And I do not audition well. I’m really not good at it. Early on, I did movies like Alpha Dog and Black Snake Moan because the directors didn’t ask me to audition.

On Planning His Every Career Move: It’s different now, but in the past I’ve had some accidents, for sure. I think I have to laugh about the fact that I grew up in public. All these weird stages in my teenage years are documented. Why did no one tell me how terrible some of those outfits were?

On Avoiding Typecasting: After The Social Network, I got two or three sociopaths pitched to me. I didn’t want to play that again. It’s the same for musicians-once you do a song that’s a big deal, you get pitched a similar song. But just like I didn’t want my second album to sound like my first album, I want all the characters I play to be distinct and different.

[From W Magazine]

The interview arrives with slightly overwrought photoshoot featuring JT and Amanda all dolled up as the “picture-perfect political couple.” Obviously, they’re not doing it yet, but Amanda is dropping hints like crazy that she would totally go there if JT was game. Oddly, Life & Style just published a report that JT and the long-suffering Jessica Biel are planning to marry, which was supposedly a condition to their limp-wristed reunion a few months ago even though he’s probably fooling around on Biel again. In Hollywood, it’s a sure sign that a guy won’t marry a girl when he takes his mom to the Oscars instead, right? So Amanda definitely still has a shot at the JT douche ride and definitely meets the height standards for admission.

jtseyfried1

jtseyfried4

jtseyfried5

jtseyfried7

jtseyfried6

Photos courtesy of W Magazine and The Fashion Spot

Trace Cryus’s baby-mama isn’t pregnant, and maybe she never was?

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 08:02 AM PDT

wenn2842553

This is one of the weirder stories of the day. A few weeks ago, Celebuzz and Just Jared both got "confirmations" that Trace Cyrus had impregnated his girlfriend, Brenda Song. The confirmations didn't come from Brenda or Trace, that I could tell, nor did it come from their reps. Still, everybody ran with Celebuzz's story and neither Brenda nor Trace said anything about it publicly. Now Radar has an interview with Brenda's mom, and mom says that Brenda does NOT have a gut full of goat-boy.

Hang on Miley Cyrus; you're not going to be an aunt — at least not just yet.

Despite rumors to the contrary, the Disney star's older brother, Trace, 22, and his longtime girlfriend Brenda Song are not expecting their first child together, her mother exclusively told Star magazine.

"She's actually not pregnant," Mai Song said about her 23-year-old daughter, despite the reports that The Suite Life of Zack & Cody actress was having a baby.

"It's very upsetting to our family because of what I'm going through and it's not how we raised her," her mother said, revealing that she has been undergoing cancer treatment.

Brenda Song recently appeared in the Oscar winning film The Social Network.

According to her mother: "She's very upset."

[From Radar]

WTF? I mean, I understand how a 23-year-old girl might get "upset" if she's falsely accused of being knocked up by Goat-Boy/Joey Ramone-esque Trace Cyrus. But you know what you do if that happens? You issue a public denial. A simple "No, I'm not pregnant" to People Magazine will suffice. You don't wait three weeks and get your mom to patronizingly declare that you "weren't raised that way". Raised what way? She was raised to never get knocked up out of wedlock by a member of the Cyrus family? Are people still slut-shaming about that?

Of course, there's totally another option. Brenda could have been pregnant and she just got it taken care of. I'm just saying… if I was 23 and knocked up by Trace Cryus, I would be considering an abortion too.

wenn3226815

wenn2842539

wenn3478382

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Jessica Simpson has a stalker who sounds suspiciously like John Mayer

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 07:28 AM PDT

66706pcn_jessicas03

I'm a bit surprised that Jessica Simpson isn't in New York for Fashion Week right now. Isn't she the big fashion empire girl with nearly a billion dollars in sales? Surely, she would be at Fashion Week to see what the designers are doing this year. But no, she's stayed in LA, and last night she and Eric were photographed leaving Mastro's. What's the policy on wearing jean cutoffs to a nice restaurant? Well, it's Jessica Simpson. What is the restaurant going to do, kick her out for wearing booty shorts and farting everywhere? Business is business. And Jessica orders a lot of food and she tips well.

By the way, did you hear about Jessica's obsessed fan who actually wrote a book about their nonexistent affair? Oh, JOHN MAYER. So obvious.

An obsessed fan who has tried to contact Jessica Simpson for years has taken it to a whole new level — writing a book about their alleged affair … despite the fact that they’ve never met.

Sources close to Simpson tell TMZ they have been dealing with Marce William Burchell, for years. We’re told her security team has a profile on him and they are aware he is now selling a book online.

The 30 page paperback has the catchy title, “The True Story of Jessica Ann Simpson’s 22 month long attempt to seduce a married man- her very Active Super Secret Sex life: True Story Jessica Simpson Seduction of A Married Man (Volume 1)” … and sells on Amazon.com for $29.99.

According to our sources, Burchell had puppies sent to her home when her beloved Daisy went missing and once got a hold of Jess’ phone number. His calls and texts forced her to eventually change it.

We contacted Burchell … and part of his 1,732 word response was, “This book was not written to hurt her, but was written as my only way to heal emotionally from the severe trauma and pain she put me through by her heartless cruel treatment of me.”

Burchell also wants to challenge Jess’ fiance Eric Johnson to a marathon — winner gets to marry Jessica.

We’re told Jessica has not contacted police … yet. Her reps had no comment.

[From TMZ]

It really does sound like John Mayer, doesn't it? Hmmm…

But yes, once you get past the funny stuff ("True Story Jessica Simpson Seduction of A Married Man Volume 1"), it's actually sad and crazy. I still got a little giggle though. I mean… it's Farty McMallHair! And this guy has latched onto her.

Also, Jessica's little sister Ashlee just gave an interview to E! News about how she and Jess are going to go a clothing line together: “We have a teen line that we’ve been working on together that’s launching in October, It’s going to be in Macy’s. It’s so fun to work together! It’s a family show…it’s fun to have the 15-year-olds come in and dress them up.” CB previously reported that Ashlee & Jess were screaming and fighting over the line, but I guess not. Ashlee also said that she doesn't know any details about Jessica's wedding to Eric. Interesting. I’m fascinated with the idea that Jessica isn’t pushing for a wedding. It’s almost like… she realizes Eric is a loser.

fp_7877690_simpson_jessica_lav_01_05

fp_7877692_simpson_jessica_lav_03_05

fp_7877689_simpson_jessica_lav_00_05

Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News and Fame.

Kirstie Alley demanded a helicopter to bring her to a 9/11 tribute

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 07:00 AM PDT

fp_7877218_alley_kirstie_ny
We haven’t heard from Kirstie Alley in a while, and that’s always a good thing. She was all over the place after her second place finish on Dancing With the Stars, what with the planted rumors about her dating various 20-something Scientologist helpers and the delusional comments about her size. Well Kirstie disappeared for a while, and now she’s back and hautily marched the catwalk for Zang Toi at New York Fashion Week yesterday. Kirstie donned a full length head to toe indigo blue gown. It looked like something Dorothy on the Golden Girls would wear to a night out in Vegas. What’s this designer’s target market, rich octogenarian women?

wenn3510968
Kaiser asked me if I thought that Kirstie gained back some of the weight she lost, and I see a little of that in these candids (below), but nothing really striking. Kirstie’s face looks much thinner to me though (see the photo here), and I would hazard a guess that she had something done to get it that way. It could just be her hair and makeup, however, and maybe she did lose more weight.

The real story here is that Kirstie asked for a chartered helicopter to bring her to a charity event for 9/11 on Long Island. She was probably just going there to shill for Scientology’s sauna, vitamins and indoctrination protocol that they used to “help” vulnerable victims after the tragedy. She wanted organizers to hire her a helicopter to get her there, on a day when airspace was necessarily restricted. That’s ridiculous! To be fair, she did show up after being driver there and acted as gracious as is possible for her:

Kirstie Alley never fails to make a dramatic entrance, but the dancing queen rubbed 9/11 memorial organizers the wrong way when she "demanded" a helicopter landing for the Long Island Remembers 10th anniversary tribute on Sunday.

Hundreds of firefighters and police officers gathered on the polo grounds at Bethpage State Park for 9/11 tribute services led by Nassau County Executive Edward Mangano.

Steve Carl, of Carlyle on the Green, offered Alley transportation to the charitable commemoration, but reps for the restaurant told Page Six they were shocked to hear her "demand" for a helicopter landing, showbiz-style, in the middle of the polo field. Alley was informed it wouldn't be possible to charter a chopper, since it did not comply with airspace restrictions set for Sept. 11.

"She had a set of demands that she wanted met before she made the appearance," Leslie Gonzalez, an event organizer who reps Carlyle on the Green, told us. But, "She almost canceled the appearance because she couldn't get a helicopter."

Another restaurant rep chimed in, "We couldn't believe it. It's a memorial service, not a party."

Alley agreed to arrive by car with fellow "Dancing With the Stars" contestant Nicole Scherzinger. A spy said, "She stayed a few hours, was very friendly and even petted the horses."

Alley's rep told us: "Kirstie was coming from Pennsylvania that morning, and was simply exploring all options of transportation, from Amtrak to helicopter, in order to ensure she made it on time to respect those being remembered. At no point was a demand made. Also, she ended up taking an SUV, not a limo.

"Further, at no point did she consider canceling the appearance and was happy to honor the firefighters, police officers and emergency services personnel in remembrance of the 10th anniversary of 9/11."

[From The NY Post]

At least she went to the event and didn’t cancel on the charity or anything. It’s kind of a half-diva move.

Here’s Kirstie with Jonathan Knight from NKOTB out in NY yesterday. (Thanks Lindsay!) The photo agency lists him as “boyfriend Max.” I guess the other two 20-somethings she was hanging out with decided that a billion year contract was preferable to being photographed with her.

66681pcn_alley07

66681pcn_alley03

wenn3510987

wenn3509847

Photo credit: WENN, Fame and Pacific Coast News

Olivia Wilde in white & gold Marchesa: sack-fug, over-dressed and try-hard?

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 06:55 AM PDT

butter_premiere_03_wenn3511226

Just a little while ago, CB wrote about Jennifer Garner's appearance at the TIFF premiere of her new film, Butter. Jennifer looked cute in a pink cocktail dress, maternity style. Go here to review Garner's ensemble - it was very appropriate and nice for a TIFF premiere. Unfortunately, Jennifer's costar Olivia Wilde went all-out in this full-length Marchesa gown which… dear God. It's too much. Aesthetically, it's just too much gold, too much white sack action, too much sparkle and too gaudy and cheap-looking, which is pretty typical of Marchesa, in my opinion. But then we have to ask: was this appropriate for a TIFF premiere? Is Olivia Wilde a big enough star where she can get away with wearing a full-length gown and attempting to steal the spotlight from the film's true star, Jennifer Garner? No, Olivia is not. Olivia is the new Kate Beckinsale. The over-dressed, try-hard fashion girl/actress.

butter_premiere_04_wenn3511227

tiff_butter_premiere_21_wenn3510862

Here's Ashley Greene, fresh off of trying to ride Gerard Butler's jock a few nights ago. Ashley wore Oscar de la Renta. Some of these girls… they make impeccably designed and tailored clothes look cheap. It's just Ashley's face, and her vibe. She's wearing de la Renta, but it feels like she's posing in a bikini on a men's magazine.

tiff_butter_premiere_12_wenn3510870

And here's Alicia Silverstone, also at the premiere. Meh on her outfit too.

tiff_butter_premiere_06_wenn3510854

Photos courtesy of WENN.

LeAnn Rimes’s bolt-ons and bones at Herve Leger: terrible or not that bad?

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 06:07 AM PDT

wenn3511012

Where to even start? These are new photos of LeAnn Rimes at yesterday's Herve Leger show. LeAnn is wearing a Leger bandage dress, in this unfortunate shade of pale nude-blush. The color alone washes her out - pale blondes always have to be careful of these pale shades, because THIS could happen and you end up looking like a bleached ghost. But the color isn't the worst part. The worst part is LeAnn's crazy body.

First: look at her sickly little chicken legs. Her legs alone tell me that she's not healthy. Everyone always screams about Angelina Jolie's skinny little legs, but Jolie's aren't anywhere as near as bad as LeAnn's.

Now, for the bolt-on issue. When I saw photos of LeAnn last week, I asked if anyone else thought LeAnn got her bolt-ons fixed. I'm asking again - look at them! I think she went into to Brandi Glanville's plastic surgeon (again) and asked him to fix "the drift" and she also went up a size in implants. Hand to God, they look bigger to me, and they're not in her armpits anymore.

When Star Mag/Radar caught up with LeAnn at the show, she told them, "My favorite thing to wear? Nothing!!! I have to be honest I'm so bad! I love clothes, but I'm from the south where we literally walked around barefoot all the time!" She also tweeted: "Insane Herve Leger collection I just saw backstage! Cage boots..my obsession!"

The dude she's posing with is Max Azria, by the way. He's the chief designer for Leger, and he's the man responsible for the plague of bandage dresses.

closeup

wenn3511021

wenn3511011

wenn3510998

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Jennifer Garner at the Butter premiere in sparkly pink Valentino: pretty or overdone?

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 06:01 AM PDT

tiff_butter_premiere_3_wenn
Pregnant Jennifer Garner looked rather lovely last night at the TIFF premiere of Butter, wherein she plays a contestant in a butter sculpting contest. The film is a political satire comedy, and Garner’s character is said to be similar to Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachman. Producer Harvey Weinstein personally invited Bachman to the movie’s premiere in Iowa. Weinstein issued a statement that Bachman and other Tea Party members could be flown in on his dime. It was a pretty clever marketing strategy on his part.

tiff_butter_premiere_29_wen
In terms of this dress, it’s not my favorite. I know I said in our last Garner post that I like to see pregnant ladies in empire waist gowns, but this Valentino number looks a little too fussy and glittery for my tastes. It’s like a Barbie princess dress with all that stuff going on at the bodice and the tulle overlay on the skirt. Her hair and makeup look gorgeous though. She has some very good people. Again, Garner is matching her lipstick to her dress color and it doesn’t look too matchy. She’s so pretty when she’s made up.

Garner gave a quick interview to USA Today at the premiere. She said a few disjointed things about wearing heels while pregnant, keeping her kids entertained in the car and drinking coffee. My impression of her interview could just be based on the way USA Today is editing what she said. It probably flowed better in person, and she probably had to speak to so many people that night that she was talked out.

And she’s spending her day in impressively tall Prada heels. Not that Garner is bragging or anything. “I wore the short ones. Rachel Zoe would not be happy. I have some that are two inches taller that I wore last night,” she says. “You go through a training course when you’re in the Screen Actors Guild. They have an obstacle course in platform heels. Everybody you see out there, we’re all in it.”

Her rules for having a good time here:
“Snacks. We have snacks in the car. We have candy in the car.”
“While I’m very good about caffeine, I am also not afraid once or twice a pregnancy to have a half-caf latte. Today is one of those days.”
“Find ways to be as comfortable as possible and just go with it. It’s not an illness, being pregnant. I’m in the easiest part of it.”

[From USA Today via Just Jared]

I don’t think that the beginning of pregnancy is the easiest. I was puking all the time the first few months, but she’s probably at least four to five months along now, judging from these photos. She’s worn loose clothing up to now and all of a sudden she looks really pregnant. From what I remember it got easier from then on out. All I can really remember is the beginning and the end of my pregnancy, when I was extremely uncomfortable on both ends. The middle was kind of uneventful, so I guess I know what she’s saying.

Again, Garner is stunning on the red carpet. I’m one of those women who doesn’t go out without putting at least a little makeup on, and usually I put a small amount of thought into my outfit. I don’t get her day-to-day style, especially in comparison to what a knockout she is when she’s done up.

After writing that I saw these photos of Garner at the airport in LA on Monday, on her way to Toronto. She’s wearing makeup and is dressed casually cute. Good job.

fp_7869189_garner_jennifer_

And this is what she wore Monday out at TIFF. Holy boobs!

wenn5719762

wenn5719761

wenn3511236

Photo credit: WENN.com and Fame

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2011/09/celebitchy_14.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...