Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Henry Cavill poses w/ young fan in full Superman gear, goes shirtless in new trailer

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 09:03 AM PST

Here are some new photos of Henry Cavill definitely not being mistaken for Matt Bomer as a flurry of female fans follow him down the street in Hollywood on 1/29. While the initial reaction here is “Wow!” … look at the sign behind Henry. He’s leaving the Chateau Marmont, which is a known place to be seen if one really wants to be seen. Henry’s presence at the Chateau would lend credence to the report that he quite enjoys hitting Vancouver hot spots and being a total babe magnet. Still, he seems to be fending off the paps and the chicks with a stick (ahem, tight pants), and I’ve included more photos of this spectacle at the end of this post. Let’s just assume that Henry was attending a meeting and didn’t have the foresight to arrange for more covert transport from the scene. Hopefully, he didn’t really just show up at the Chateau to incite mayhems and get photographed, right?

We can also forgive Henry for (maybe) schmoozing at a key paparazzi venue after what this next photo (from the DC Universe Twitter page) brings. Here’s Henry posing in his full Superman suit with a wee fan on the set of Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel reboot. Doesn’t this just make your ovaries go “Pop!” with joy?

Well, I bet those guys that once called Henry “Fat Cavill” are regretting their words right now. As they very well should.

Since Man of Steel won’t hit theaters until June 2013, here’s a little something to tide Cavill fans over in the form of a new poster and trailer for Cold Light of Day, a thriller that shows Henry in action mode and (conveniently) “leap[ing from] tall buildings in a single bound.” See what they did there?

Henry stars as a young man on vacation with his family, who gets kidnapped from their boat while Henry is frolicking shirtless in the ocean. Somehow, his father (Bruce Willis) escapes the attackers and then reveals himself as a member of the CIA, which sounds — let’s face it — like the makings of a really stupid movie. In addition, are we really going to buy Bruce Willis as Henry’s dad? I mean, we know what Bruce’s swimmers produce in real life. He has very dominant genes is all I’m saying. Still, can I suspend disbelief in that regard and deal with an entirely ridiculous storyline if it means getting to see Henry shirtless? Well, obviously. Cold Light of Day releases on 4/6, and here’s the trailer.

Now let’s look at more photos of Henry trying to fend off the masses. God, he is such a handsome man.

Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News and Twitter; poster courtesy of Rope of Silicon

72449PCN_Henry09 72449PCN_Henry05 72449PCN_Henry02 72498PCN_Longoria06 72449PCN_Henry07 cavillkid coldlightposter1

Kim Kardashian tweets bikini photos, claims she wants to start a Bible study group

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 08:43 AM PST

Here are some new photos of Kim Kardashian, which she tweeted yesterday. She was supposed to be "modeling" a new bra from the Kardashian Kollection lingerie line ("All about corals for spring swimwear.") – but people were just paying attention to her hair, which is freshly dyed. She's gone from Kardashian-black to Kardashian-dark-brown. I have to admit, I redyed my hair over the weekend, and I think Kim and I have the same shade, because my hair looks a lot like this. Kim tweeted: "I dyed my hair lighter yesterday! I’m loving it! New hair color=new beginnings for me You like?"

But her hair (and her kat-face) isn't the only "new beginning". Kim also tweeted, "I want to start a bible study group with my friends!" Because she's religious now! Is that her move? I'm debating whether or not to be offended by this. Honestly, I don't think it offends me. I live in a super-Jesusy area, and I don't think most of the fundamentalists around here would even bat an eye at doing a Bible study group with Kim Kardashian. Does that say something about fundamentalists?

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet & Kim's Twitter.
kim1 kim2 FP_8664211_Kardashian_Kim_RIV_09_11 FP_8664212_Kardashian_Kim_RIV_10_11 FP_8674059_KardashianKim_Shopping_EXCL_CPR_01_13

Brandi Glanville “regrets” talking about her sketchy Gerard Butler affair

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 08:08 AM PST

I cannot believe we're still talking about Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's alleged or not-so-alleged hookup last year. For the record, I believed (and still believe) that they boned at some point. I also believe that Gerard Butler bangs anything with two legs and a pulse (although amputee strange is still welcome), and that G-But probably doesn't remember who or what he banged and how. Last week, Brandi talked about their "week long" hookup while she was on Watch What Happens Live – Brandi rated Gerard an "11 out of 10" in the love-making department. Then, a few days later, TMZ's cameras caught up with Gerard and asked him about Brandi's comments. His reply? "Who's Brandi Glanville?"

So, was Brandi lying? Or did Gerard just "forget" Brandi's name? God knows. Brandi went to RumorFix and gave them an exclusive statement: "He called me last night and told me he said it. He is upset because he is a private person. I don't lie so I don't really care." She also tweeted, "I don't lie. So he can suck it!" And now there's ANOTHER interview. LynnNChicago, a self-proclaimed "Real Housewives Expert," sat down with Brandi for an extensive interview – you can read the whole thing here. There's a lot of stuff about RHOBH, but I couldn't care less. What I found interesting was the Gerard Butler stuff:

Brandi did admit to having a week long fling with Gerard Butler, he later denied knowing who she was but he certainly got the name right when he repeated it twice. (after the reporter said her name vaguely and while barely breathing.)

It was interesting that when Andy questioned Brandi further, it turned out her fling was during last season's filming, how did Bravo's cameras miss that?

Brandi told me that she's spoken with Gerard on the phone and have had numerous text messages, she's apologized to him and if she could take it back she absolutely would. "If there is one thing I regret and would take back, it's that!" (telling the world about their week long fling) Brandi told me that when Andy Cohen asks you a question his eyes are like truth syrum.

"His eyes get really big and you have to tell him the truth." she laughed.

"One thing I am not, is a liar, I said it and I can't take it back." Brandi told me. "What am I going to do now, go back and say I lied about it? No, I'm not going to do that!"

It's out there and Gerard is going to have to deal with it. You can only apologize so much then you have to move on. Gerard tried to deny he even knew Brandi by telling a TMZ reporter, "Who's Brandi Glanville?" but it was pretty clear when he repeated it the second time that he knows exactly who Brandi is. He overplayed his hand a bit! Yes, he's upset with Brandi but as I told her, he'll get over it! Two consenting adults, both single, they did nothing wrong so why deny it?

[From LynnNChicago's Blog]

So she would take it back, although she's not lying about it. Whatever. I'm struggling to understand whether this is a smart or a stupid PR move. Does it help Brandi's image if everyone thinks she slept with Gerard and he just forgot her name? Or does it ultimately hurt her image? Ugh. I KNOW it hurts Gerard's image. He's going to have to drown himself in nameless amputee strange now.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn3703602 FP_8273527_Glanville_Brandi_PER_03_04 wenn3686515 wenn3703621 FP_8273526_Glanville_Brandi_PER_02_04 wenn5785528

Daniel Radcliffe thinks your hairless mons is “f’ing creepy”

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 07:59 AM PST


Like Kaiser, the more I hear from Daniel Radcliffe, the more my admiration for him grows. He just seems like such a decent, standup, funny guy. Radcliffe’s new period horror film, The Woman in Black, opens in the US this weekend. It’s a crucial moment for his career as it’s the first film he’s done since the Harry Potter series concluded. He’s doing some interviews to promote it, and is on the cover of Esquire UK’s March edition. Kaiser found me some nice quotes from his interview, in which he talks about first asking his girlfriend, production assistant Rosie Coker, on a date (you can see a photo of her here) and about being a rich and famous celebrity. He’s very low key about it all, which is why we love him. Here’s more:

The 22-year-old Harry Potter star, whose latest film The Woman in Black is set for its UK release on Friday (February 3), spoke about his current relationship with girlfriend Rosie Coker in the latest edition of Esquire.

He confessed: “It was around the end of the seventh film (The Deathly Hallows: Part 1) and I started looking at Rosie and going, ‘Jesus, I quite fancy you!’ So I plucked up the courage to ask her out on a date.

“I’m a serial monogamist. I’m not one of those people that can date loads of people at the same time, it’s all too complicated.”
Radcliffe also admitted to having to deal with over-zealous fans, saying: “I recently had this woman who wrote to me a couple of times, offering sex. She didn’t say it explicitly, but she said, ‘This is my hotel room number, I will be sitting in row C, seat 26 and wearing a red scarf’.”

Despite appearing in the Harry Potter franchise for a decade, Radcliffe said that he rarely gets recognized while out in New York,

“I’m 5ft 5in, so no one gives me a second glance. And New Yorkers are quite blasé about celebrities, anyway.”

On his estimated wealth, with some reports suggesting the actor is worth over £51 million, the actor added: “I have no idea how much money I’ve got. Do I deserve it? F**k no! No actor does. But at the same time, you wouldn’t turn it down, would you?”

Read the full Daniel Radcliffe interview in the March issue of Esquire, on sale Thursday, 2 February.

[From Digital Spy]

That’s awesome that he’s all “I don’t deserve the money, but I’ll take it” and that he’s so self deprecating without feeling sorry for himself or complaining. He’s a lucky guy and he has no illusions about it.

Daniel is also about to shoot another film, in which he’ll probably go full frontal as he did in Equus on stage. In an interview with Heat Magazine, he said that he was asked by filmmakers not to shave down there in order to portray the character accurately, but that it wasn’t an issue for him. He also said “I don’t like girls with nothing down there either. It freaks me out.”

“This is way too much information, but I don’t like girls with nothing down there either. It freaks me out. You have to have something, otherwise it’s f**king creepy,” he told Heat magazine.

Radcliffe made the comment when asked about the controversy over getting naked for 2007 stage show 'Equus' and the fuss over his ample of pubic hair.

“I was like, ‘Yeah, of course I do!’” Radcliffe said. “I’m a Jewish man! We have hair down there.”

He said he was told to keep it natural for his new project playing a Jewish man in 'Kill Your Darlings'.

“It’s funny actually, I’ve just been having a discussion with the guy who’s directing my new project,” he said.

“It might have a bit of nudity and he said, ‘Just to let you know, if you’re getting naked, no landscaping of any kind. This is the ’40s and you’re playing a Jew’.

“I was like, ‘Pretty much there anyway, mate! Not a huge amount of maintenance going on’. I mean, there’s a little bit obviously, for courtesy."

[From Entertainmentwise]

Well Daniel doesn’t have this issue because he’s admittedly not manscaping, but why would filmmakers insist that he not tidy up down there? Don’t they have merkins for men, or are they hard to come by? God, that is cracking me up so hard! I’ll try to be brief on the issue of female intimate grooming, as it’s a touchy subject. I’ll just say that I’ve never dated a guy who shared Radcliffe’s stance on this issue and I’ll leave it at that. (Janeane Garofalo agrees with him though.) I’m sure there’s a tasteless Harry Potter joke in this story, but all the ones that come to mind are real groaners.

daniel_radcliffe_1 daniel_radcliffe_3 daniel_radcliffe_2 wenn3702742 wenn3698358 wenn3702734 wenn3700436 wenn3700449

Here are some photos from The Woman in Black premiere in London on 1-24-12 and from an appearance Daniel made on Much Music in Canada on 1-26-12. Credit: WENN.com. Esquire photos via Digital Spy.

Jennifer Lopez signs on as an Oscar presenter: will she bring Casper Smart?

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 07:01 AM PST

I cannot even begin to describe how hilarious I find it that Casper Smart has defenders. Like, there are people who are actively trying to convince me (and the world) that Casper Smart is something other than a facially-challenged, back-up dancing errand boy who latched onto a diva who has issues with being alone. Anyway, these are new photos of Jennifer Lopez and Casper yesterday in NYC. Jennifer did the Today Show and The Late Show with David Letterman. Casper came to both tapings because… what else does he have to do? He's the Stacy Keibler of purse-holders.

I read yesterday that Jennifer Lopez has just been announced as a presenter for this year's OscarsLainey at LaineyGossip was complaining about it because this likely means that Jennifer will bring Casper as her official Oscar date. Really, though, why is that NOT something to look forward to? It's not like Jennifer doesn't have a history of bringing whoever she's attached to onto the red carpet. Cris Judd, anyone? Cris Judd made it to the Oscars – that was the year Jennifer wore see-through Chanel and Oscar producers ordered the cameras to only shoot her from the shoulders up. And that was back when Jennifer was in the prime of her relevance too – what will this year bring? I'm sure it will be hideous. I'm sure the dress will be epic and "show stopping" and I'm sure Casper will be cleaned up and rammed into a tux, and he'll share a moment with George Clooney. It will be awesome.

PS… what's with all the fur? Jennifer has always worn fur, sure, but she did two outfits yesterday that were fur-based. Yes, that's a fur-trim ON THE SKIRT.

Photos courtesy of Fame.
FP_8676370_Lopez_Jennifer_GGFF_00_13 FP_8680252_Lopez_Jenifer_ROD_05_09 FP_8680259_Letterman_Show_SCP_15_53 FP_8680142_Letterman_Show_SCP_03_53 FP_8680249_Lopez_Jenifer_ROD_02_09 FP_8676372_Lopez_Jennifer_GGFF_02_13

Keira Knightley vamps it up for GQ UK: sexy or cringe-inducing?

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 05:46 AM PST

Keira Knightley kind of has the same problem as Michelle Williams – for the past few years, Keira has been selling a particular kind of image of herself (quiet, subdued, not sexy, not famewhore-y, "real actress") and it's startling to see her do a revealing photo shoot and interview. But unlike Michelle Williams, Keira has never tried to convince us that she's oh-so-fragile. Keira has always put herself out there as competent, assured, self-contained, and never helpless. Which makes this "sexy" GQ UK photo shoot for the March issue NOT cringe-inducing. I actually think Keira pulls it off – she looks sexy and even dare I say… healthy. Like she's back on solid food.

Keira is still promoting A Dangerous Method, which has just come out in the UK, I believe. In the interview, she talks about more about being spanked by Michael Fassbinder (this bitch!!!!) and about how American audiences are generally more supportive of her:

It is a dramatic departure from her usual image as the quintessential English rose.
Keira Knightley, more commonly seen in the bonnets and bustles of period dramas, poses provocatively in a series of outfits that leave little to the imagination.

The actress wears nothing more than a low-cut jumper, high heels and blood red lipstick in one shot, while in another, she shows off her long legs as she reclines on a chaise lounge in a 1950s-style swimming costume.

Another of the images, which will appear in the March issue of GQ magazine, shows the 26-year-old modelling a tasselled black jacket as she runs her fingers through her hair.
Perhaps Miss Knightley was getting into the spirit of her latest role in A Dangerous Method, which she almost turned down after telling director David Cronenberg that some scenes were too risque.

She told an interviewer: ‘I said, I love you, I love the script. But I don't think it's something I can do, so I might have to turn it down. Once he said he didn't want it to be sexy or voyeuristic, and as soon as I got my head around the S&M mentality, I said, “Okay, let's do it”.’

Miss Knightley also spoke about how different the perceptions are of her in both America and her home country.

She explained: ‘The Americans are generally a lot more supportive. They generally like the work a lot more than they do here. It is what it is, I suppose. It could just be that I'm not to a lot of people's tastes. Which is fine. Well it's not, obviously. You want to be to everyone's taste… But, I think it's better to do your own thing rather than try to please everyone and just be this mushy thing in the middle.. Sometimes it's like water off a duck's back, and sometimes it really hurts… and then you go away and cry for an hour or so, and then pick yourself up again…’

'I’ve always tried to give everything 100 per cent…if you’re not working what are you? You’re lazy. You’re doing nothing and what the **** is that?' she tells GQ.

The actress has been dating musician James Righton, 28, from the band Klaxons, for almost a year. Her last relationship with Pride & Prejudice co-star Rupert Friend ended in December 2010 after five years.

But she said she is happier than she has ever been with her life right now, adding: ‘I'm actually loving this bit right now – doing the work I'm doing, having the life I can have around it. Right now, it's really good.’

Miss Knightley also revealed to GQ that she read the work of Jung and Sigmund Freud while researching her latest role.

She said: 'I vaguely knew it was about sex and blaming your parents. Apart from that I had no idea. So I had to do quite a lot of research to understand what they were talking about and understand where [Sabina] was coming from and the nature of the illness that she had.’

The film, which has its UK premiere tonight, tells the story of a love affair between Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung and his beautiful patient Sabina Spielrein, played by Miss Knightley.

[From The Mail]

Keira also discusses her battle with dyslexia – you can read her comments here. I do think she sounds good – healthy, mentally, emotionally, and hopefully physically. I like that she spent a few years away, not doing many films and working on the stage. It was a smart career move. Too few actors actually go away and let people MISS them, you know? And Keira has been missed – as much as she's criticized, she is one of the more talented young actresses out there.

Photos courtesy of GQ UK via The Mail.
GQ1 GQ2 GQ4 GQ3

Halle Berry & Gabriel don’t make progress in court, need to take parenting classes

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 05:45 AM PST


Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry had another hearing in their custody case yesterday following a battery and child endangerment allegation against Aubry. Halle previously tried to block Gabriel from all contact with their nearly four year-old daughter, Nahla, until the investigation is complete. According to a new report on Radar, she’s now backed down slightly and is requesting supervised visitation. (I assumed that a previous supervised visitation order was still in place, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.) In an earlier court appearance for Halle and Gabriel, the judge put off making a decision until the sitting judge, who is familiar with this case, returned from vacation. Well the original judge is back now and according to TMZ he didn’t make a ruling yesterday and needs more time, and an additional hearing, to sort it all out. Child and Family Services has interviewed both Halle and Gabriel separately and together and is reportedly suggesting that Gabriel attend anger management classes, that Halle get counseling, and that both of them take parenting classes together. They’re also recommending counseling for Nahla. Here’s TMZ’s take on what happened, since their coverage is brief and they aren’t being fed details by Gabriel’s team like Radar.

Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have been urged to get some serious counseling for the benefit of Nahla, but their marathon court hearing today was contentious and largely unproductive … law enforcement sources connected with the case tell TMZ.

We’ve learned the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services submitted more than a dozen recommendations to the judge, including mediation … in which a 3rd party would sit with Halle and Gabriel and try to figure out how they can peacefully raise their child. We’re told Halle was receptive but Gabriel wasn’t.

And our sources say … Halle agreed to continue her individual counseling, which will help her deal with what has become an impossible situation.

As for Gabriel, he’s agreed to counseling for his anger issues.

And, as we first reported, both parties agreed today to send 3-year-old Nahla to counseling.

We’re told the judge did not make any decision on the fate of the nanny, whom Gabriel wants fired.

And the judge hasn’t ruled on Halle’s request to keep Gabriel from Nahla until the child endangerment investigation runs its course.

Sources say Gabriel has objected to most of the recommendations and the judge is on the verge of holding a full hearing — similar to a trial — so he can firmly call the shots.

[From TMZ]

I’m firmly team Nahla as both of her parents seem unable to reach an amicable co-parenting agreement. I think that Halle vilifies her exes and that Gabriel is responding by lashing out and is playing right into her hands. Prior to this whole fiasco I would be on his side, but the details he’s been leaking to Radar make him sound like an a**hole who is definitely capable of pushing and screaming at the nanny. Incidentally, Radar is also reporting that Halle has been paying Gabriel’s legal fees, as is supposedly standard when one party in a custody agreement makes vastly more than the other.

Also, Halle and her new man, Oliver Martinez, staged some “happy family” beach photos over the weekend with Oliver kissing Nahla. Multiple agencies have these photos so you know they were prearranged to present an image of Halle as a more capable parent and of Oliver as some kind of would-be stepfather. This is how Halle uses the paparazzi that she professes to hate. How would Halle react if Gabriel did that to her? She was reportedly livid when he even dared to go on a date with Kim Kardashian. How petty she is. This is a J.Lo move, except J.Lo is much more publicly civil towards, and gracious about, her ex.

Halle has a cast on her foot, which is probably related to breaking it last September. She’s also wearing what looks to be an engagement ring, although she’s often worn a ring on that hand and reports vary as to whether it’s official. She hasn’t made an official announcement, and all we heard so far is a tweet from Oliver’s ex, Kylie Minogue, congratulating them.

FP_8567315_Aubry_Gabriel_VAH_16_21 FP_8567317_Aubry_Gabriel_VAH_18_21 FP_8673555_Berry_Martinez_MIguelFF_00_46 wenn5786743 FP_8673557_Berry_Martinez_MIguelFF_02_46 FP_8673604_Berry_Martinez_MIguelFF_09_46 FP_8673608_Berry_Martinez_MIguelFF_13_46 FP_8673611_Berry_Martinez_MIguelFF_16_46 FP_8673613_Berry_Martinez_MIguelFF_18_46 FP_8673626_Berry_Martinez_MIguelFF_31_46 FP_8673631_Berry_Martinez_MIguelFF_36_46

Halle, Gabriel and Nahla are shown out at the beach in Malibu on 1-29-12. They’re also shown out at lunch on that same day. Gabriel and Nahla are shown out on 1-12-12. Credit: Fameflynet and WENN.com

Rooney Mara, Jennifer Lawrence take the cover of Vanity Fair’s Hollywood Issue

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 05:22 AM PST

Vanity Fair has released their March cover – their annual "Hollywood Issue". I remember when VF's "Hollywood Issue" used to feature really amazing actors who everyone was talking about – but it's felt really subdued lately, right? I guess last year's VF Hollywood Issue had some talked-about actors with Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal and James Franco and all. Last year's cover also featured Noomi Rapace, but she only got featured on the very back panel of the fold-out cover. This year's (budget) Lisbeth Salander gets front-and-center on the main panel – Rooney Mara has arrived! As for the other girls, I barely recognized some of them. And did they seriously give Paula Patton that hairstyle?

In the first-ever Hollywood Issue cover shoot from Vanity Fair contributing photographer Mario Testino, a bevy of Hollywood's most precocious beauties lounge across a three-panel foldout—including two new Oscar nominees. The Art Deco set was designed to evoke the all-white, Jazz Age interiors of English decorator Syrie Maugham, whose clients included Bunny Mellon, Elsa Schiaparelli, and the Duchess of Windsor; V.F.'s fashion and style director, Jessica Diehl, put the 11 cover starlets in pastel satin dresses and frothy feathers to lend a 20s and 30s boudoir feel. Across the panels are actresses Rooney Mara, Mia Wasikowska, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Elizabeth Olsen, Adepero Oduye, Shailene Woodley, Paula Patton, Felicity Jones, Lily Collins, and Brit Marling. Mara and Chastain—both featured on the front panel—were nominated for Academy Awards in January, Mara for her portrayal of cyberpunk hacker Lisbeth Salander in David Fincher's Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and Chastain for her supporting role in Tate Taylor's Oscar heavyweight, The Help. (The Julliard grad also had starring roles in Take Shelter, The Tree of Life, and Coriolanus in 2011.)

[From Vanity Fair]

Should we talk about race? VF managed to feature two "women of color" on the cover fold-out cover, but a woman of color still can't make it onto the front panel. Plus, it kind of feels like they just threw in Paula Patton for no particular reason, really. Is her career really that hot?

Here's the VF interview with Rooney Mara. HER VOICE. She's so bored and entitled. And yes, she's SO HARDCORE that she only had photos of Thom Yorke on her wall. Of course.

Full VF cover – click to enlarge!

Photos courtesy of Vanity Fair.
VF2 VF3 VF4 VF1

Us Weekly: Christina Aguilera’s leg dribble was just sweat, y’all

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 04:30 AM PST

True story: yesterday's Christina Aguilera story grossed me out. Christina performed at Etta James's funeral, and the whole thing was arguably disastrous. My take was that Christina made the funeral about her drunken wailing, her sketchy, gross-looking bolt-ons, and the fact that she had something dripping down her legs. Oh, and she probably wasn't wearing panties. That's the gross part – worst case scenario, she was dribbling urine or menstruation, which likely means Christina was going commando to a FUNERAL. Best case scenario, Christina was drunk and overheated, and she sweated off several layers of body makeup/fake-tan. Anyway, Christina has heard our cries of "EWWwwww" and she (an "insider") tells Us Weekly what was really going on:

Xtina did Etta proud. Christina Aguilera sang at Saturday’s memorial service at an L.A. church for the late Etta James — crooning the legendary blues’ singer’s classic “At Last” for hundreds of mourners. (Stevie Wonder sang with the church choir, while Rev. Al Sharpton delivered the eulogy.)

In photos of Aguilera’s incredible tribute to James — who passed away Jan. 20 — fans noticed odd streaks running down her legs.

“She sang her heart out. It was a memorial service for her idol and she was nervous,” an insider explains to Us of the performance. (Aguilera, 31, has been covering “At Last” for years and called James “a true gift to music and a woman of great spirit and courage” on her website after James’ death.”

“It was her proudest moment,” the source explains. “The sweat caused her spray tan to streak.”

[From Us Weekly]

Do you like how Us Weekly broke up that quote? "She was nervous…" AND? She was nervous, so she piddled on herself? She was nervous so she had diarrhea? She was nervous because she wasn't wearing drawers in church?!?! TELL ME. Ah, she was nervous and sweating. Got it. That's what I originally thought too, but in other photos I've seen of the sketchy liquid, I have to admit… (ugh)… I think she might have gotten her period. I don't know.

These are new photos of Christina, her son and Matt Rutler from Sunday. Are those her period leggings?

Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News.
72447PCN_Chris06 72447PCN_Chris10 72447PCN_Chris01

Kristen Stewart is hanging out with Karl Lagerfeld in Paris, shooting a VF cover

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 04:15 AM PST

So elegant. So ladylike. So demure. So professional. So mature. So humble. So NOT bratty. Kristen Stewart has been in Paris the past few days, and these are some photos of Kristen leaving a meeting/photo shoot. She decided to flip off… someone. Or some group of people, likely her fans or the paparazzi. You know, because she's SO HARDCORE. I'm so tired of seeing this girl's middle finger, I can't even tell you. This is her default action, and IMO it speaks volumes about her default brattiness. I wonder what Karl Lagerfeld thought of Kristen's antics? I can't imagine he was impressed.

At first, people didn't know why she was there, but after these photos came out, people began putting all of the pieces together. She was working with Karl Lagerfeld (who you can see in one of these photos) and Mario Testino for a photo shoot for Vanity Fair. I'm assuming it's for American Vanity Fair, but it's possible it could be for an international edition. Kristen was spotted posing for Testino in one of Paris's famous parks, all while decked out in (likely Chanel) couture – you can see the photo here. Do you know how many young actresses would kill for even a fraction of the opportunities Kristen is handed? Do you know how harshly those ladies would be judged if they threw their middle finger up at the drop of a hat? Why does Kristen get a pass again? Because she's always so twitchy, sullen and unprofessional, and people have just gotten used to it? I'm just saying… Jennifer Lawrence is the same age as Kristen. If you were a casting director, who would you want? Twitchy McBird-Waver or Classy McOscar-Nom?

Also, there's a rumor going around that Kristen will be the Cannes Film Festival this year – On the Road is likely going to be submitted for competition. Lip-biting on the French Riveria… oh la la.

Photos courtesy of Fame.
FP_8679255_VisualFF_Stewart_Kristen_02_14 FP_8679253_VisualFF_Stewart_Kristen_00_14 FP_8679254_VisualFF_Stewart_Kristen_01_14 FP_8679386_VisualFF_Stewart_Kristen_13_14 FP_8679380_VisualFF_Stewart_Kristen_07_14 FP_8679259_VisualFF_Stewart_Kristen_06_14

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/01/celebitchy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...