Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Linnocent got a new tattoo of a Billy Joel lyric: tacky or Long Island 4 Eva?

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:38 AM PDT

ll1

Linnocent got a new tattoo. Unfortunately, Linnocent has a more finely tuned sense of famewhoring than LeAnn Rimes, and Linnocent didn't immediately get on Twitter to show us lots of photos of her new, dumb tattoo. No, Linnocent sold the photos of her tattoo to TMZ, so we can't use the pics - you can go here to see them. The photo above is from Linnocent's Twitter, though - she captioned it "Work work work". Because this is "work" to Linnocent - getting her nails done and looking crackie for the camera.

Anyway, about the tattoo - it's a Billy Joel lyric from his song "I Go to Extremes". The lyric is "Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife, I feel like I’m in the prime of my life." It's on just below her ribs, on her right side - doesn't Miley have a tattoo there too? As for the wisdom of getting a Billy Joel lyric as a tattoo - you're not from Long Island, are you? To Long Islanders, Billy Joel is their patron saint, and all of his lyrics are treated as the gospel. Sure, the tattoo is cheesy and budget. That goes without saying. But I'm not going to mock a Long Island girl for loving Billy Joel. I will mock her for being a crackhead, forever and always, though.

fp_7538527_lohan_lindsay_bag_12_12

wenn2621819

fp_7060656_lohan_lindsay_excl_rij_22_32

Photos courtesy of Fame & WENN.

Taylor Lautner woos Twihards with “intense, intense steamy scene” in ‘Abduction’

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:30 AM PDT

lautnervman1

I find myself in the precarious position of wishing that Taylor Lautner’s new movie, Abduction, would just come out already. It feels like we’ve been hearing about it for years, right? Let’s just get it over with so that the box-office sort out his fate as a so-called “action star.” Yes, Lautner seems like a really sweet kid, but I am pretty tired of Hollywood telling us that he’s the next big thing without any backup numbers, so let’s get this show on (or off) the road already. Fortunately, the time has almost arrived for Team Jacob members to throw down (or not) for their man — Abduction releases on September 23 against Brad Pitt’s Moneyball and Killer Elite starring Jason Statham, Clive Owen, and Robert DeNiro. How will Lautner’s action thriller pic fare against the competition? I am predicting a $15 million opening weekend at the very most, so we’ll see what happens. In the meantime, Lautner sat down with VMan magazine to promote his flick:

lautnervman2

On Downtime: “If I’m not filming, I’m promoting, and if it wasn’t ‘Twilight,’ it was a different movie, so it got really busy. But yeah, no, I, you know, I hang out with my friends, family, and kind of just - I don’t even know. It’s like, when I am not filming, it seems like - I don’t even know what I do.”

On Publicity Tours: “I go to a beautiful city, spend the whole time in a hotel room, then I’m back on a plane to the next place.”

On Staying Sane With The Twilight Cast: “It was really helpful that all of us were going through the same thing at the same time. I think if we didn’t have that sort of relationship it would have been tough. It would have felt pretty lonely. Because when you are filming for these Breaking Dawn movies, we were filming for seven months — and if you’re there alone the whole time even with the cast members, like on a day off, or on weekends, you’d go nuts.”

On Abduction: “I call it an action-drama-thriller-romance, I mean it’s got everything in it,” he said, adding that there’s an “intense, intense steamy scene” between him and co-star Lily Collins.

[From VMan via HuffPo]

Here’s the tricky thing though: Lautner is currently in the midst of a romantic relationship with his Abduction co-star, Lily Collins, who just happens to be playing Snow White (to Julia Roberts’ Evil Queen) in the upcoming Snow White battle of the bitches. And of course, his Twilight co-star, Kristen Stewart, has the lead role in Snow White and The Huntsman. For his part, Lautner told US Magazine that “Kristen’s going to be cool and edgy and dark,” but “Lily’s gonna be great too. And a completely different feel.” Uh-oh. I see a very uncomfortable situation on the horizon for poor Lautner when these two Snow White movies finally hit theaters.

lautnervman3

Once again, here’s a few production stills (and a poster) for Abduction … just in case you wanted to refresh your memory of what Lautner looks like when he’s humping a kitchen cabinet:

abduction2

abduction3

abduction1

Photos courtesy of VMan and AllMoviePhoto

Venus Williams has a disease called Sjogren’s Syndrome, is out of the US Open

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:11 AM PDT


Tennis star Venus Williams is the older of the Williams’ sisters and the one who is known for her risque fashion. (I don’t pay enough attention to sports and I sometimes confuse her with her sister, Serena, which is why I’m specifying.)

Venus was formerly ranked No. 1 in women’s tennis in the world and she’s now at 32 in singles and 20 in doubles, so she’s force to be reckoned with. Her health has led her to be sidelined, though. Venus just pulled out of the US Open and made an announcement that she was diagnosed with a disease called Sjogren’s Syndrome.

In an interview on Good Morning America today Venus said that she felt for years that her stamina was low no matter how much she trained. She explained that about four years ago she felt like she could never get enough air in her lungs. She was diagnosed with exercise-induced asthma at the time. This year she experienced joint swelling, dry eyes and dry mouth as well as fatigue and peripheral nueropathy, which are all symptoms of Sjorgen’s. She explained that it normally takes six and a half years to get diagnosed with Sjorgen’s.

I think I’ve had issues with Sjogren’s for a while. It just wasn’t diagnosed,” Williams said. “The good news for me is now I know what’s happening.”

Sjogren’s is usually triggered by an infection. The symptoms vary, but usually include dryness in the mouth and eyes, joint and muscle inflammation, and fatigue.

“I had trouble with stamina,” Williams said, adding that her doctor diagnosed her with exercise-induced asthma four years ago. But it wasn’t until this summer, when she developed more definite symptoms, that an accurate diagnosis was made.

“I had swelling and numbness and fatigue, which was really debilitating. I just didn’t have any energy,” Williams said. “And it’s not that you don’t have energy; you just feel beat up.”

Deciding to drop out of the U.S. Open wasn’t easy, Williams said.

“… I just felt like, ‘Okay, I could walk out on the court. I’m a tough woman, I’m a tough athlete, I’ve played through a lot of things.’ But what kind of match it would be?” she said. “It was a tough decision, but at the same time I’ve had to come to accept what I’m going through.”

Williams said she’s glad to finally have an explanation for her mysterious, debilitating symptoms.

“It’s a huge relief because as an athlete everything is physical for me — everything is being fit and being in shape,” she said. “I think the best thing that could have happened for me this summer was to feel worse so I could feel better.”

While Sjogren’s has no cure, there are treatments that make symptoms more manageable: Artificial tears and saliva stimulants can ease dryness; anti-inflammatory drugs can reduce joint and muscle inflammation; and certain drugs can help quell the overactive immune response.

“Sjogren’s is something you live with your whole life,” Williams said. “The good news for me is now I know what’s happening after spending years not knowing… I feel like I can get better and move on.”

Williams said she “absolutely” plans to return to tennis.

[From ABCNews.com]

I’ve had health problems in my life. I’m doing great and am hopefully fully recovered now, but years ago there were months when I could barely get around the house and needed a wheelchair outside. So when I hear about health problems I think I get it. I don’t fully remember how bad it was to be that sick, but I was there. It can be awful when your body betrays you. For an athlete, it must be especially devastating. I hope that Venus is able to get the treatment that she needs. I found her story very well told and she sounded like she’s come to terms with it. She will surely bring more awareness to this disease.

You can learn more about Sjogren’s on the website for the Sjogren’s Syndrome Foundation.

wenn3486408

wenn5703266

wenn3486407

Here’s Venus playing tennis on 8/29 and out with her dog on 8/10. Credit: WENN.com

Helen Mirren thinks people only praise her body out of “sympathy”

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:05 AM PDT

wenn3386666

People are always giving Helen Mirren awards for her body. I remember… I think it was last year, when Esquire was doing polling on the hottest Hollywood women, the editors were shocked at how many men, of all ages, loved Helen Mirren and thought she was a hot piece. Helen recently "won" the "best body" title by LA Fitness, beating out Jennifer Lopez and Kelly Brook, amongst others. Helen has finally gotten the chance to respond:

Helen Mirren has admitted she was stunned to be given a ‘Best Body’ title and insists Jennifer Lopez should have got the award. The 66 year old star beat J-Lo, Elle MacPherson and Kelly Brook to the title awarded by fitness chain LA Fitness.

Mirren said she probably got the title as a ’sympathy vote’ and said Lopez should have won.

‘It's ridiculous: J-Lo is a thousand times, a thousand million times more of a beautiful body than I am, head-to-toe,’ said Mirren. ‘Maybe I got sympathy votes. But it was a beautiful thing that these fitness people did, I have to say. I think it was recognition of the fact that you don't have to be perfect.’

Gym chain LA Fitness said of the award last month: 'Helen Mirren’s victory in our Best Body poll illustrates how, when it comes to body maintenance and well-being, age really is nothing but a number. It’s great to see the public celebrating bodies of all shapes and sizes, and proving that you really can look fabulous over 40 and 50.’

Speaking on CBS TV ‘The Early Show, Mirren said she planned to talk to 40 year old Lopez about the award.

‘My husband is working with J. Lo at the moment in his latest movie, and he was thrilled because the pictures of me and J. Lo both on the front page of a newspaper, and he’s, ‘Oh, my two leading ladies.”

Asked if she had spoken to the American Idol judge, Mirren said: ‘Not yet. I’m sure we will, but it’s iniquitous, she’s a thousand times more beautiful than I am. It’s just kindness, the kindness of strangers.’

Mirren spoke about the Best Body award while promoting her new film ‘The Debt’ which opens in the US on Wednesday.

[From The Mail]

You know I like Jennifer's body too, and my problem is just with Jennifer's funky styling. That being said, I think I would prefer to have Kelly Brook's epic hourglass figure rather than J.Lo's or Helen's. Although… Helen's body looked like Kelly's when Helen was younger.

By the way, I'm totally going to see The Debt this weekend. I can't wait! It looks so good, and even though Roger Ebert said it had some issues. Should I do a review of it after I see it? Here's the trailer again… Marton Csokas reminds me of Clive Owen (sigh, biscuit tingle).

wenn3478969

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Marc Anthony speaks out on his divorce, it wasn’t “sensationalistic”

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 07:34 AM PDT


Marc Anthony has a new interview that will air on ABC’s Nightline tonight in which he discusses his divorce with Jennifer Lopez. He claims he’s doing it to set the record straight, probably after the cheating rumors and all the tabloids that J.Lo strategically told her side of the story to. Good Morning America had a preview of the interview this morning, and they focus on Anthony saying the split wasn’t “sensationalistic.” Even though I (sort-of) write for a living, I wasn’t sure that “sensationalistic” was an actual word, but it is, it just sounds like it’s made up.

Anthony denies having affairs, particularly with that flight attendant that was mentioned in Lopez’s US Weekly cover story, but he does it in a roundabout way that makes me scrunch up my face and go “hmmm.” He does say “no, absolutely not” about infidelity but he also spends a lot of time going on about how there were a ton of other fake rumors about him and then he complains about the gossip industry.

On the end of his marriage
I’ll tell you it wasn’t some sensationalistic happening.

Interviewer: infidelity?
No, absolutely not. Nothing sensationalistic…

It was a realization on both our parts, so. It wasn’t shocking. These things happen. These things happen.

Interviewer: There was a flight attendant?
There was a flight attendant. There was a pilot I heard. There was this guy sitting next to me in a rehab in Houston. I’ve heard it all.

Celebrity watching and speculation is almost like a sport.

On if he wants this divorce.
It’s a decision that we made jointly, and that’s how I’ll answer that.

Then the interview goes on to promote Marc Anthony’s new album of Spanish love songs, his clothing line with Kohl’s and his talent reality competition with J.Lo.

If celebrity watching and speculation is a sport*, then Anthony’s estranged wife is one of the most enthusiastic and hard working players. She puts this stuff out there for consumption, and she’s pushing her side of the story. Marc was kind of unconvincing with his side. He seemed so lackluster in that interview.

US Weekly has a big article in the print edition about the “alleged” cheating between Marc and Jada Pinkett Smith on set. They suggest that there was at least an inappropriately close friendship between them along with some suspicious behavior. What’s more is that Jada supposedly tried to help broker Jennifer and Marc’s split! It doesn’t make sense that she would have done that if she was sleeping with Marc as it would have involved some massive chutzpah. Here’s more from US:

Lopez may have picked up on what another insider considers an “inappropriately close” off-camera relationship. “They were a little too touching and like they were in their own little world,” says a set source, who recalls that Anthony once fed her a piece of cake with his fingers - and the pair often hung out alone in his trailer. The insider says they just got friendly quickly: “They talked and texted all the time…

“The more distant Marc and Jennifer became, the closer he got to Jada,” reveals the insider. The family friend says Pinkett Smith actually attempted to help mediate the acrimonious split - and her efforts backfired. “Jennifer didn’t like that,” says the pal. “Jada overstepped her bounds a bit and Will chastised her for getting too involved.” She may have been meddling, but the family insider insists Anthony and Pinkett Smith’s friendship never crossed the line to a full-blown affair. “Marc may be attracted to her, but Jada isn’t - period… she’s not jacking up her life for Marc Anthony…

[Jada and Will's] kids and their marriage are too important to them. They will fight tooth and nail to preserve that.”

[From US Weekly, print edition, September 12, 2011]

It sounds like Jada and Marc at least had an emotional affair. That’s funny how Marc sort-of denied having an affair with a stewardess but never mentioned anything on this huge story of an affair with Jada. At least he didn’t talk about it in the preview of the interview that was aired this morning.

*On the “celebrity watching as a sport” angle - whenever a guy tries to tell me that celebrity gossip is frivolous I just ask them if they watch Sportscenter. Usually a look of realization dawns on their face.

wenn5660093

wenn5660091

wenn5660080

These photos are from 5/23. You can tell that J.Lo is pissed off. Credit: WENN.com

Kim Kardashian in beige-peach Victoria Beckham: lovely or tragic?

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 07:32 AM PDT

wenn3488722

CB already covered some Kardashian new earlier this morning - Kim and Kris Humphries on the cover of this week's Us Weekly. This post is about Kim and Kris's appearance last night at a "lavish welcoming party" in NYC. It was sort of like Kim and Kris's second wedding reception, I think, and various C-list celebrities came out to celebrate Kim and her unholy union to Lurch. Kim wore Victoria Beckham! Can you believe Beckham designed something that isn't cinched in every possible way? Anyway, I kind of don't hate the dress. It looks okay on Kim. As for Lurch, he looks meh. I still think he's probably super-dumb. We'll see.

As CB/Us Weekly said earlier, 'sources' close to Kim claim she's going to try to get knocked up right away. Life & Style says that it might have already happened - witnesses spotted Kim buying pregnancy tests on her honeymoon. Ugh.

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries may have returned from their quick but romantic honeymoon with some big news! Life & Style can reveal that on Aug. 25, Kim was spotted at the Pharmacy of Arsenali — just a short distance from the Hotel Santa Caterina in Amalfi, Italy, where she and Kris were honeymooning — scouring the shelves for home pregnancy tests!

“I saw Kim in the chemist,” a vacationer from the U.K., Nick Jones, tells Life & Style exclusively, using the British term for a drugstore. “She came on her own and bought two pregnancy tests. She didn’t speak any Italian and looked a bit embarrassed. The counter staff didn’t know who she was, but we get Keeping Up With the Kardashians back home, so I knew that she was famous.”

Those close to Kim wouldn’t be shocked if the reality star announced a pregnancy tomorrow! “She wants a baby nine months to the day of getting married,” explains an insider. But like most women, who wait three months to announce their pregnancies, Kim is being cautious. “Am I having a baby?” she coyly replied when Life & Style questioned her about the drugstore sighting at the MTV Video Music Awards in LA on Aug. 28. “I just got married! Who knows? It’s no secret that I can’t wait to be a mom. Of course I hope it happens soon. I don’t know if I am right now.”

[From Life & Style]

It's like that scene from Bridget Jones 2. If your mini-moon is only five days long, why not wait until you come back to good old 'Merica? And aren't you only supposed to take pregnancy tests after you've missed your period? So, by that logic, Kim scheduled her wedding while she was due to have her period. This makes no sense. Basically, Kim just bought pregnancy tests so everybody would talk about her womb.

wenn3488509

wenn3488604

wenn3488720

wenn3488728

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Cher defends Chaz against “stupid bigots”

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 07:32 AM PDT

wenn3105335
Yesterday we heard some “family values” group get publicity by knocking Chaz Bono as a competitor in the just-announced cast for the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars. It was all about how Chaz, as a transgender person, was part of some Hollywood agenda to “tear down traditional families,” as if that makes any sense. The gay and transgender people who want their own families aren’t a threat to other families at all. They’re not breaking up families.

Anyway Chaz’s mom Cher wrote on Twitter that Chaz is going to win people over on DWTS and that she feels the need to defend her child against “stupid bigots.” She really went after Chaz’s detractors and called for people to support him online. Here are her tweets in reverse order from oldest to newest so that they make more sense:

lovelies! Chaz is Being Viciously Attacked on Blogs & Message boards about being on DWTS!This is Still America right ? It took guts 2 do it

I support him no matter what he chooses 2do! God! will there always be haters! It took COURAGE 2 do dwts ! TG Chaz has an Unlimited supply

Can u guys check out sites & give him your support ? BTW …Mothers don’t stop Getting angry with stupid bigots who fk with their children !

dont know names Could u look 4 me?He is Such a Good Person inside lota heart RT @wildbrat_jlynn: get us the site we will spread the word!

bet VAST MAJORITY of People will LOVE CHAZ on DWTS ! & it’s took Fkg Guts 2! Chaz isn’t exactly the “Gotta Dance Gotta Dance”kinda Guy

[From Cher's Twitter]

That’s really great of her to come to his defense. Cher has been supportive of Chaz from the start, but she’s admitted that it was hard for her to come to terms with his change. Cher wrote in a statement two years ago that “I respect the courage it takes to go through this transition in the glare of public scrutiny, and although I may not understand, I will strive to be understanding. The one thing that will never change is my abiding love for my child.” Now Cher is going to bat for Chaz. It will be fun to see her in the audience when he’s competing on Dancing With The Stars. She’s such a character.

Chaz’s dance partner, fashion-challenged Lacey Schwimmer, has also spoken out on his behalf. Schwimmer told The Insider that she chooses not to focus on the negative comments and that she’s in Chaz’s corner.

“It’s disappointing,” Lacey tells TheInsider.com of the negative reactions. “No human is perfect, so why are they pointing out what they perceive to be an imperfection in someone else? It’s not cool. We're all taught to not bully, or harass, and treat everyone as equals yet all these people are doing exactly the opposite.” Luckily for Lacey and Chaz, the supportive sounds are drowning out the negative noise. “At the end of the day, everyone is going to have a hater. I choose not to listen to it, because it's ridiculous. To us, it's more important to focus on the positive people.”

For Lacey, finding out that Chaz would be her season 13 partner was the best kind of news. “I was absolutely thrilled. I've always been a huge supporter of the LGBT community and I couldn't be more excited to have Chaz. Not only is he Sonny & Cher's child but he's also a generally cool person.” And while producers didn’t ask Lacey’s permission to pair her with Chaz, she believes they knew it was an unnecessary conversation.

“This is my sixth season — the producers know that I'm very open-minded and really accepting of everyone,” she says. “Ever since Lance [Bass] was on the show, it opened the door for the LGBT community to be accepted in Middle America and it's about time. It's 2011, let's evolve a little bit here.”

[From The Insider]

That’s nice! Lacey also says that Chaz has trouble keeping up due to his size but that “we've been putting him through drills that will make him stronger in the competition. It's all about him being able to breath [sic] and get through a full dance.” He's lost five pounds in six days.” It looks like we’re about to see another weight loss success story on DWTS.

Here’s a photo of Lacey and Chaz that Chaz posted on Twitter.
chazlacey

Photo of Cher and Chaz is from November, 2010. Credit: WENN.com

Kate Winslet’s face in Venice: jacked, tweaked and made of lies?

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 07:01 AM PDT

carnage_photocall_16_wenn3489266

These are some new photos of Kate Winslet at the Venice Film Festival, at the photo call for her new movie, Carnage. I'll talk about the movie in a moment, but for now, can we talk about Kate's face? This is The (Tweaked, 'Toxed) Face of The British Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League, you know. She looks like a Kardashian dipped in bleach. She looks like she has Megan Fox's surgeon, the one who makes Caucasian women look pan-Asian. A year ago, Kate looked super-puffy and waxy, and we just thought she was doing Botox and fillers. But now we have to talk about the tweaking, right? Because this is not Kate Winslet's natural face. She's been plucked, sucked, tweaked, 'Toxed, filled, injected, pulled, and chopped. That is a face made of lies.

As for Kate's new film…I kept hearing about it when it was a play called God of Carnage and James Gandolfini was starring in it. Everyone loved the play, but I'm not sure if the film adaptation looks any good. It stars Kate, Jodie Foster (who is MIA at Venice), John C. Reilly and Christoph Waltz. Oh, and it's directed by Roman Polanski. So… yeah. It looks TERRIBLE.

Out of all of them, doesn't Kate look like the one who doesn't fit somehow? I always think she has problems when she's doing an American accent, though.

carnage_photocall_04_wenn3489254

carnage_photocall_11_wenn3489261

carnage_photocall_08_wenn3489258

carnage_photocall_10_wenn3489260

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Vincent Cassel is in Venice too: gorgeous, dapper or meh?

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 06:58 AM PDT

vincent_cassel_06_wenn3489316

VINCENT!! Here's my French lover Vincent Cassel in Venice today. I don't really have much to say about him other than…he looks hot. He looks like a dirty bastard, in a completely great way. And his wife says that we can bang him too.

vincent_cassel_08_wenn3489318

Vincent is in Venice to promote A Dangerous Method, which stars… (oooh, biscuit tinge) Michael Fassbender and Viggo Mortensen. The big photo call and premiere for the film is tomorrow, so you know I'm going to be at DefCon 1 waiting for Fassbender photos. There was a newly released trailer for the film yesterday, but it's very similar to the old trailer. The only real difference I can see is that they took out the violent spanking. BOOOOOO. However, A Dangerous Method is up for competition at Venice, and odds-makers say that it's probably going to win best picture (the Golden Lion).

Going back to Vincent, he's got another new film coming out soon - a French film called Our Day Will Come. It's about two misfit Frenchmen who go to Ireland and do crazy things, I think. Here's the trailer for that:

vincent_cassel_07_wenn3489317

vincent_cassel_09_wenn3489319

vincent_cassel_01_wenn3489311

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Evan Rachel Wood’s glorified shirtdess in Venice: stunning or tacky?

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 06:28 AM PDT

vff_idesofmarch_1_wenn3488207

As we talked about yesterday, George Clooney and his gang opened up the Venice Film Festival with The Ides of March. We already covered the photo call and the fact that Clooney is flying solo in Venice, with no crazy girlfriends, no chicks with Adam's apples, no desperate C-listers. Last night was the big red carpet premiere, and these are some of the photos.

First: Evan Rachel Wood in Alessandra Rich… which I actually thought was Carolina Herrera. The dress is a glorified shirtdress, and yet… it looks good/interesting. Only a specific kind of girl could pull this off. Kristen Stewart - with her mouth-breathing, lip-biting and slumped shoulders - could not pull this off. ERW can and does. Shoulders back, that great David Bowie hair, simple makeup, gorgeous jewelry, and she's working the hell out of this dress. It's an odd choice for someone so young too, but that's part of the charm as well.

evanrachelwood_8_wenn3488247

evanrachelwood_3_wenn3488255

I like that Clooney is doing the red carpet solo. Maybe he realizes that his dating patterns have become kind of obvious and sad. Time for some alone-time. Or maybe he's just Evan in his sights.

george_clooney_14_wenn3488202

Marisa Tomei in mustard Marios Schwab, with some kind of funky faux pearl (?) detailing. Why does she look so awful in Venice? Is it the air? Is it the lighting? Is she sick? She looks kind of bloated and sickly, so that may be it. Although… conspiracy theory, Marisa spent a week partying with Clooney, ERW and Clooney's friends at Lake Como before coming to Venice. So maybe she's just super-hungover. But yeah, I hate this dress. It needs to burnt in a healing fire.

marisa_tomei_7_wenn3488266

Cindy Crawford looking less tweaked than she looked several months ago. Maybe she's taking it easier on the 'Tox. Cindy and her husband Rande Gerber were there to support their BFF Clooney. I still don't know how that works - does Rande ever get creeped out by Clooney leering at his wife? Does Cindy ever feel weird when Clooney chooses girlfriends based on their resemblance to her? Anyway, Cindy is in Roberto Cavalli. She looks great in red, but the whole look is a little game-show hostess.

cindy_1_wenn3488236

cindy_crawford_11_wenn3488227

Diane Kruger isn't in the movie, but she was at the Venice premiere. She wore Elie Saab, and if you look closely, you can almost make out her biscuits. Diane loves showing off those biscuits. I do like the gown, and I'm not even going to complain about it washing her out. Diane looks like she's putting on a little weight, right? My first thought when I saw these photos of her was "pregnant." But I doubt she is…?

vff_opening_ceremony_arrivals_05_wenn5712202

And lastly, let me end it on my boyfriend/husband/lover Philip Seymour Hoffman. He's so hot. I want to have a beer with him and then spend a weekend in bed with him… watching old movies.

philipseymourhoffman_2_wenn3488244

Photos courtesy of WENN.

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2011/09/celebitchy_1.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...