Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Beyonce gave birth to baby girl Blue Ivy Carter on Saturday via C-section

Posted: 08 Jan 2012 08:09 AM PST

On Friday, INF Daily sent us the link to their exclusive photos of Beyonce still pregnant (or still "wearing the pillow"), which were taken Thursday night. It was a photo op designed to show us that Beyonce is still preggo, and to keep us on our guard that the birth could go down at any moment. Well, it did. It happened last night, and the news was first reported by E! News. It was a girl! They named her… Blue Ivy Carter. Blue Carter. Baby Blue.

We were so ready for this belly, and now we’re so psyched to meet this baby!

Beyoncé and Jay-Z welcomed a daughter Saturday night in New York, the little one’s arrival coming via scheduled C-section, mutliple sources confirm to E! News
And the pop ‘n’ hip-hop princess’ name? Drumroll, please…

Blue Ivy Carter! (At least that’s what Jay-Z is telling pals at this point—the couple’s reps have not immediately responded to calls seeking comment.)

Friend and music mogul Russell Simmons was among the first to celebrate the arrival, tweeting the new parents: “congrats to my good friends Beyonce and Jay-Z.”

Rihanna gave baby Blue a warm welcome, tweeting: “Welcome to the world princess Carter! Love Aunty Rih.”

Hey, we’re happy to find out this much, considering Blue’s parents didn’t even confirm to the world that they were married until…Wait? Did they ever really confirm it? (Public records ultimately told the tale.)

Anyway, the “Crazy in Love” duo tied the knot in April 2008 after roughly six years of dating. Considering they waited another three years to have a baby, you can tell this is one couple that thinks things through!

Beyoncé memorably revealed that she was pregnant onstage at the MTV Video Music Awards in August.

And her hubby certainly seems to be in the right head space, telling E! News in November that he hoped to be the kind of father whose children could talk to him about anything.

“Your child could come to you and have any type of conversation. I always hope for that kind of open relationship,” he said.

Just imagine the rap sessions father and daughter will be having a few years from now!

[From E! News]

I was kind of meh on this report's accuracy, but People Magazine is reporting it too, so I think the "scheduled C-section" actually did go down last night. People also reports that Beyonce gave birth at Lenox Hill, and she had checked into the NYC hospital on Friday. Just this past week, the rumors were surrounding Bey giving birth at St. Luke's, so I don't know what to make of the hospital switch-up. I wonder if Beyonce was wearing her special birthin' weave? I wonder if the surrogate is happy and healthy too?

UPDATE: Some media outlets are reporting the name as “Ivy Blue Carter”. I honestly don’t know which one is right.

Photos of Beyonce from November 2011, courtesy of PCN & WENN.
NEW YORK CITY)(  BEYONE COMING OUT OF THE OFFICE 70207PCN_Beyonce04 wenn3620963

Everything about Jessica Simpson looks pregnant, and she’s not due until Spring

Posted: 08 Jan 2012 07:42 AM PST

These are some new photos of Jessica Simpson at the NBC Winter Press Tour in Pasadena on Friday. OMG. I mean, she's so beautiful, and she's so, so pregnant, but it's just amazing to me that Jessica is, like, barely six months along. I don't even think she's hit the six-month mark yet! She keeps saying that she's due "in the Spring". And this is how huge she is in her SECOND trimester. I understand that every woman carries differently, but I'd just like to point out, yet again, how weird Beyonce's pillowy pregnancy was compared to Jessica's obvious pregnancy. Everything about Jessica looks preggo, her face, her arms, her boobs, her bump, EVERYTHING. Even her hair looks pregnant. She's a super-cute pregnant girl, isn't she? I like that there are still some celebrities who carry heavily.

Jessica was promoting her new NBC show, Fashion Star, which is kind of a Project Runway knock-off. Jessica plays – no joke – the Tim Gunn-esque "mentor" figure to the contestants. Like, she comes in to the workroom and tells them what to change, etc. E! News had an interview with Jessica about the project:

Cute. I mean, good God, her boobs are HUGE. They look gigantic in that video. I'm also including a photo of Jessica with her creepy father, who has gotten himself a super-creepy haircut that makes him look… ridiculous.

I'm also including photos of Nicole Richie at this event – I absolutely loathe her hair here. It does nothing for her, and it looks super-damaged and busted. I like her outfit, though. Anyway, Nicole is one of the judges on Fashion Star (like, she's the Nina Garcia), and despite rumors to the contrary, she and Jessica do get along. Allegedly. We'll see.

Photos courtesy of Fame.
FP_8375919_NBCTour_ERFF_11_92 FP_8375962_NBCTour_ERFF_14_92 FP_8374325_NBCTour_KMFF_14_94 FP_8374333_NBCTour_KMFF_22_94 FP_8374321_NBCTour_KMFF_10_94 FP_8375960_NBCTour_ERFF_12_92

Angelina Jolie looks knocked up in a sack in Palm Springs, while Brad wins an award

Posted: 08 Jan 2012 06:11 AM PST

Yesterday was a huge day in Palm Springs! The Palm Springs International Film Festival handed out awards to several of the big players in this year's awards season. Palm Springs is the biggest event for the Hollywood crowd right before the one-two punch of the Critics Choice and Golden Globes awards shows, and yes, I know I'm leaving out the People's Choice. Hardly anyone goes to the People's Choice Awards these days! Anyway, Brad Pitt was honored with an award for Moneyball and Tree of Life, and of course, Angelina Jolie got all dolled up in a sack dress for the occasion.

Angelina's sack dress isn't really a sack dress though. It's a sack jumpsuit! Elie Saab makes sack jumpsuits now! And I know I'm just stirring the pot here and that I'm letting the tabloid reports about Angelina's womb influence by opinion, but seriously, Angelina looks kind of knocked up to me. It's the way the "sack" part of the jumpsuit is falling in her mid-section. It's also that her boobs look big and she looks really happy – a sure sign that she's knocked up? Just putting that out there. Also: she looks really pretty here, sack or no sack. Her skin looks gorge, and I really like what she's done with her hair. She got a cut, and she added some highlights in front.

Brad's other accessory (besides the beautiful woman on his arm) was his cane. We saw him with the cane last week, coming out a skin-care spa, wearing a black onesie. While Brad was on the red carpet, he talked about why he was sporting the cane. Hint: It wasn't because Angelina kneecapped him! Brad claims that he "wiped out on a ski slope while carrying one of his twins. He twisted his knee and suffered some ACL damage in the process," according to Entertainment Tonight. Wait, what? He was skiing while carrying a kid? I still prefer the “Angelina kneecapped him” story.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn3673752 wenn3673687 wenn3673879 wenn3674207 wenn3674175 wenn3674213

Michelle Williams in Prada, with new, darker hair: gorgeous, cute or boring?

Posted: 08 Jan 2012 05:16 AM PST

Michelle Williams was on hand at the Palm Springs International Film Festival too, joining the likes of Brangelina, George Clooney and Charlize Theron. Michelle won the Desert Palm Achievement Award for her work as Marilyn Monroe in My Week With Marilyn (which I will discuss in a moment). First, lets' talk about Michelle's look. The mini-dress (or cocktail dress) is Prada. It's cute… but I'm not in love with it. I would have liked to have seen a version of the dress that was all-beaded, you know? I don't think the skirt is as special as it wants to be, but the beaded top part is lovely. Michelle has also (finally) darkened her hair. This thrills me to no end – I really disliked the too-white-blonde hair she had been sporting ever since she played Marilyn. This reddish-brunette suits her coloring so much better, and she looks less like a Mia Farrow-wannabe.

As for My Week With Marilyn, I finally saw it a few weeks ago, and I have to admit, I was impressed. I still think Michelle's voice work as Marilyn was hit-or-miss, but overall, her performance was noteworthy, and I wouldn't hate it if she was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar. I would hate it if she won, though. Kenneth Branagh – who was on hand at Palm Springs to honor Michelle – was really very good at Laurence Olivier, and I wouldn't be surprised if he got an Oscar nomination as well. But I have to admit that my favorite part of the film was Dame Judi Dench. She only had a few scenes, and she owned them, beautifully. On the whole, the film can get a little bit cloying and eye-roll-inducing (it wants to be a great love story, but really it's a portrait of a screwed up movie star), but the period details are fantastic, and it's worth watching for the actors' performances.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn3673979 wenn3673930 wenn3673944 wenn3674184 wenn3674218

Christina Aguilera: “I have a boyfriend that loves my body, I love my body”

Posted: 08 Jan 2012 05:08 AM PST

Maybe my perspective is just really skewed today, but I swear that Christina Aguilera looks kind of pregnant to me. But she's not, I don't think. She's just wearing a bad dress that has too much fabric in the bodice, which makes her look heavier. These are photos from a Television Critics Association event, likely one of the many media events that NBC organized for their 2012 lineup – the same event where Jessica Simpson out-preggo'd everyone, forever. Christina actually looks… better? Better than how she's looked the past few months. At this event, Christina looked sober (sober-ish), and while the dress is probably too low-cut for this kind of event, everything is in its place and everything fits, which is an improvement. That horrible drag queen makeup kills my soul, though. Ugh. Anyway, People Magazine has an interesting piece where Christina is once-again defending her new fuller figure:

Christina Aguilera knows what it takes to stand tall in the glare of the spotlight.

“You got to be a strong, powerful, very confident woman,” she told PEOPLE at a Television Critics Association event for The Voice, which returns to NBC Feb. 5 after the Super Bowl.

The mentor, who coached Beverly McClellan to the show’s first season finale, says that it’s especially difficult for women in the entertainment business.

“Women, we are definitely under a microscope and under massive scrutiny,” Aguilera, 31, said. “As long as I am happy in my own skin, that is all that is all the confirmation I need.”

But, she adds, it’s nice to have approval of the one she loves, including her beau, Matt Rutler. “I have a boyfriend that loves my body,” she says. “I love my body, my son is healthy and happy and that is all that matters.”

Her message of “being comfortable in my own skin” and taking risks “whether it be crazy cotton candy hair or interesting theatrical makeup” is something Aguilera wants to pass on to her upcoming protégés on season 2 of The Voice.

“Being in a position to coach these young women, I am happy to be able to share that with them and share my highs and lows,” she says. “Being on the show, it’s a very good outlet for me.”

[From People]

The message: it's all good because I have a boyfriend and he is attracted to me. The subtext: My boyfriend gets paid to hold my hair back when I'm praying to the porcelin Gods after I've had too much to drink, which is every night. I do love the way Christina describes herself though – "crazy cotton candy hair or interesting theatrical makeup" – that's one of the better spins I've ever heard. Much better than my version, "busted wiglet and clown makeup." But if she's happy, God bless. I'm tired of yelling at her. She'll end up in rehab one day, and then we'll hear about how she just had to drink so much because she secretly hated her body.

Photos courtesy of Fame.
FP_8374231_NBCTour_KMFF_00_94 FP_8374233_NBCTour_KMFF_02_94 FP_8374320_NBCTour_KMFF_09_94 FP_8374237_NBCTour_KMFF_06_94 FP_8374235_NBCTour_KMFF_04_94

Stacy Keibler in McQueen, with George Clooney: overworked and busted?

Posted: 08 Jan 2012 05:02 AM PST

I'm starting to feel a little bit bad for Oscar-Date Barbie. Poor Stacy Keibler. Poor Cray-Cray. I don't know what it is, really. I mean, she's playing this whole "George Clooney's beck-and-call girl" thing pretty well, and she's profiting from it nicely. Her styling has improved, and I guess she gets to keep all of the clothes that he buys her, like this is a living remake of Pretty Woman. But I think I feel bad for her because she really is just like the rest of Clooney's girls – she thinks they'll end up married. She thinks she's the one who will change him. Isn't that kind of sad?

Anyway, Clooney and Oscar-Date Barbie walked the red carpet together at the Palm Springs International Film festival. I think Stacy must have been told that she needed to do "sophisticated business-cocktail black" more often, because her last few public appearances have been with Little Black Dresses. This one is Alexander McQueen – it's pretty, it's sophisticated, and it's slightly boring. It looks like something Angelina Jolie would pick out, really. My biggest complaints? Stacy's styling, specifically her hair and her eye makeup. Or her makeup in general here – WAY too much. Like she's trying to out-do Duchess Kate. And whatever is happening on top of her head just needs to stop. Dear Cray, you are NOT Tilda Swinton.

Clooney looks okay, I guess. He was on hand because he received "The Chairman's Award" for his work on The Ides of March (which I HATED) and The Descendants (which I still haven't seen). Clooney's young costar Shailene Woodley was on hand too – they actually look kind of cute together. I hope to God that George isn't hitting on her. Also: where are Clooney's lifts?!? Stacy is wearing big heels – I guess George doesn't care about looking shorter.

PS… Do you like how Stacy is slowly darkening her hair? Ol' Clooney does love brunettes.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn3674200 wenn3674220 wenn3674215 wenn3673991 wenn3673962

You have read this article with the title Cele|bitchy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2012/01/celebitchy_8.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...