The Young, Black, and Fabulous

The Young, Black, and Fabulous


Ashanti Gets Love In The Eastern Hemisphere

Posted: 14 Nov 2011 09:00 AM PST

Ashanti is making her way around the world these days.  She's been performing for her fans of the Eastern Hemisphere and most recently stopped in Bali and Abu Dhabi.

 

Pics of her beach bod and backstage reunion pic with her longtime homie Fat Joe inside...

 

Ashanti performed at Skybar in Abu Dhabi yesterday for their big F1 weekend.  And look who hit the stage with her....her "What's Love" collabo partner Fat Joe.  She tweeted:

Only rite we do "what's luv" 10 yrs later in Abu Dhabi lol!!! :) me & my big bro @JOEYCRACKTS showtime!

Nice.  And said about her beach session today:

Approaching coco brown-ness on this Abu Dhabi beach!!! #yesssssss I'll take these 90 degrees!! :)

And earlier last week, before hitting Abu Dhabi, she and her momager Tina were in Bali to perform.  And it looks like she found a little baby she wanted to keep:

She said:

Amazing to hear this family sing my songs!!!!!!! :) #Balilove!!!!

Annnnnnd I found my Bali Baby baby baby baby baby!!!!! He had on scooby doo crocks!!! Lol!!!!!!!

And pics of her showing off her beach bod in Bali and kickin' it with some new friends:



Nice!

 

 

The Randomness:

1.  Here's RHOA's Kim Zolciak's official wedding photo in her $58,000 handmade dress.  Story

2.  So J.Lo's dating her background dancer...again?  Story

Cassie's FULL SPREAD For IDOL Magazine's "Illuminati Issue"

Posted: 14 Nov 2011 07:10 AM PST

Cassie put her modeling skills to good use and looks stunning in the Fall/Winter issue of IDOL Magazine based in the UK.  You've seen her cover, now check out the full spread inside...

Ms. Ventura's playing into the Illuminati rumors for IDOL magazine's Fall/Winter 2011 issue.  And she gets crystallized and strapped up for some pretty pics:

Loves.

 

Hot pics.

The Randomness:

1.  Gayle King has just been named the new host of CBS Morning News alongside Charlie RoseStory

Kelly Rowland Shows Off Her Milk Mustache

Posted: 14 Nov 2011 06:27 AM PST

Kelly Rowland is the new face of the UK's version of the U.S. GOT MILK campaign.  Check out why Kelly says "Make Mine Milk" inside...

While starring as a judge on the UK's "X Factor," Kelly's been all over the press doing photoshoots and other fab ish.  And her latest camerawork is showing folks how she keeps her grorgeous skin and body looking just that.  With her milk and milk mustache.  She says about the effects being fit with milk has on her body:

"I really believe that looking after your body makes you feel good on the inside and happy on the outside. When I'm feeling fit, I also feel confident and comfortable in my own skin. I like to eat healthily and milk is an important part of that; I have muesli with semi-skimmed milk when I wake up in the morning and now that I am spending this winter in London, I love to pick up a latte on my way home from the studio when it's cold outside!"

And here's some behind the scenes shots:

Lookin' pretty Kel!

 

YBF INTERVIEW: Tamar Braxton DISHES On That BIG FIGHT With Mama Evelyn & Says Towanda's Husband Is LAZY & PIMPING Her!

Posted: 14 Nov 2011 05:07 AM PST

On the heels of our exclusive interview with the Braxton sisters about season two of "Braxton Family Values," TheYBF.com had an exclusive chat about the premiere episode with Miss Tellitlikeitis.com herself, Tamar Braxton.

Check out Tamar reaction to the premiere night's drama, why she says Towanda's lazy husband is pimping her, and Tamar's blunt relationship advice for ALL her fam...

Last Thursday night's premiere kicked off with all kinds of drama.  Tamar got into it with EVERYBODY...especially her mama.  Here's her reaction to "everybody hating Tamar":

Thursday night, we witnessed Mama Evelyn Braxton in rare form as she looked at you and threatened to "slap the piss" out of you for disrespecting her. And then she ended with a good old-fashioned, "You think I'm playing? Try me."  How did you feel about reliving that?  Have you all come to a mutual understanding yet?

"I understand why my mother got upset at first, but after I explained why I left, I thought she would have understood a lil better. She's my mom and if she felt like I was disrespectful, then she had EVERY RIGHT! It's not worth it to me to keep bringing it up so it can be blown out of proportion. I'm going to chill for now and see how it plays out later."

Also on Thursday night's episode, Towanda, her kids, and her estranged husband were living in Trina's house...for months. Is he working now? How do you feel about Towanda and her husband's situation?

"My issue with Andre is that he lets Towanda carry ALL the load. He has a college degree and is totally capable of finding SOMETHING! I feel his job now is to "pimp" my sister and the situation to make his laziness make sense. I see that it's because she lets him.  But we were taught the complete opposite. I can't help but to think: Really? You want him THAT bad? Is it THAT good? I get that he watches his kids. But......Whoopdy doo!

There are plenty of working mothers who watch the kids while working their asses off to make ends meet. I don't see why she allows him to have that "pass" on his responsibly as a man, father and example to her kids!"

On how life has changed since Season 1

People are so judgmental.  So I gotta keep my hair right, makeup right or folks will get on Twitter and roast me. Also, it’s opened up a lot of business opportunities for me....that I can’t tell you anything about!

On the reality tv business

I just think we need to get back to the basics.  A lot of people have started to look at it as a business opportunity, so now reality tv is like an hourlong commercial.  But that is not hot.  It should also be about entertainment, and viewers should be able to take something away and apply it to their life. 

On making relationships work

Vince & I have been together 8 years and married for three. In fact, our 3-year anniversary is in two weeks.  My advice is that you should concentrate on yourself first.  If there are dreams and goals that you have, you should focus on them.

Relationships are a lot of work and they completely change after you get married.  I can’t pinpoint how or why, but they do.  All my friends are like, 'My man was this way while we were dating and after we got married it just changed.'  No one told me but marriage does change everything.

On her relationship advice to her family

The reason I comment on my sisters' relationships is because I know they deserve better. 

For Mom – I feel like she is on the right track.  She is dating, she is doing her.  I hope she doesn’t get to the point where she feels she has to settle.  I feel every girl has a Mr. Right out there.

For Toni – I found out she is seeing her baby daddy [estranged husband Keri Lewis].  She is keeping it a secret and she won't tell me anything.  But I think when you say you gonna get a divorce…you need to figure that out.   You can't go back and forth.  

For Traci – She puts her happiness last.  She wants people to be comfortable and that’s sad.  You sitting over here with crumbs and dirt on your face.  You should know when you deserve better and she does. 

For Trina - First of all, her man needs to be in rehab or an institution.  I think he has mental issues.  He put a tracking device in her car!  And he always acting paranoid!  I know she has a college degree and all but she cannot make him take his meds!  She has too much going for herself.  She is fly, she is pretty and she can do better.  

 

Lastly, Tamar revealed to us that while Vince did have blood clots in his lung, he is doing much better now. "Braxton Family Values" airs Thursdays on WeTV.

 

LONDON GALS: Rihanna & Kelly Rowland Out & About

Posted: 13 Nov 2011 08:38 AM PST

Both Rihanna and Kelly Rowland are over in London for their J-O-B's.  Pics of the ladies rocking some interesting looks while out and about inside...

 

Rihanna rocked these garter belt look pantyhose to dinner last night at her fave UK eatery, Nozomi Restaurant, for some yummy Japanese cuisine.  She rocked some American flag short shorts and black booties as she made her way back to her car.

Rih is taking the stage tonight at the O2 Arena as her LOUD tour moves along.

Not loving this lipstick.  But the garter belt pantyhose are kind of cute.

Also overseas, Kelly Rowland made her way to work at the "X-Factor UK" yesterday.

Chick loves her leopard Louboutin booties.

Nice.

You have read this article with the title The Young, Black, and Fabulous. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2011/11/the-young-black-and-fabulous_14.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...